Monster (On Hold)

By toothless250

Stiles' nightmares continue and soon he becomes the thing he fears. Want to find out what happens then read o... More

Chapter 1: Prolog: NEED TO EAT!

35 2 0
By toothless250

~~Stiles~~

It's only been a week after the whole Nogitsune thing and the nightmares are still affecting me. They never went away and only changed.

My nightmares remind me every night what I did and every day the pack along with everyone I know tries to tell me "It wasn't me." When little do they know I did. He let me out and I continued to hurt them.

I enjoyed hurting and seeing my friends die. I enjoyed the pain I caused, and no one knows how I feel.

I feel all kinds of wrong like I'm suffering from withdrawals, and I NEED to eat. Not eat but absorb pain, chaos, and strife.

I feel like I'm losing my mind all over again and the only thing I can think about. As I'm thinking all this my mind goes to the dark side and I state rubbing my head "FUCK. Why am I thinking this. I can't do that. It's wrong and horrible. I'm not a monster!"

I'm pacing throughout the house and I suddenly just yell going out the door "DAMN IT!!!" I just can't think straight I NEED TO EAT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
98.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...