The Last Burden

By nashlycam23

"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue 

Twenty One

161 6 2
By nashlycam23

Athena

"Alright Bishop your week is up. I held my end of the deal, now I think it's time you hold yours." Harry said as he approached me in the kitchen and sat himself on the bar stool.

"What is your request your majesty?" I spoke sarcastically as I grabbed 3 grapes from the stem and plopped them into my mouth.

It's nice to get food while I can, cuz lord knows I'm probably not gonna be eating for the rest of the day. These boys like to deprive me of resources.

"The money." Harry spoke seriously as he leaned his weight on his elbows.

"Why so you can buy another useless set of drugs?" I remarked before plopping a few more grapes in.

"Does it matter to you where I spend my money?" Harry hissed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, making my stomach slam into the counter as I stood across from him.

"Umm yeah. Especially if it's our money that you're wasting." I said obviously as he clenched his jaw.

"It doesn't matter. Not like you'll ever get your hands on it. You owe it to me remember." Harry reminded as I rolled my eyes.

"So what is your goal here exactly? Rob me dry of all my money and then what? What else are you going to want from me? You'll have all the wealth you could possibly dream of and then you'll get bored of it." I asked as he grinned.

"I guess that's the best part. Because after you're useless to me-" he then put his fingers in a gun position and fired at me.

"You're dead." He finished as I swallowed hard.

"How about you sell your drugs and make a profit off of that first." I suggested as I backed away.

"No you owe me more money." Harry informed as he pointed at me.

"Your greediness is highly unattractive." I stated as he grinned.

"And your attitude is the worst thing about you." Harry bit back before he slammed his hands on the counter and stood up.

"Why do you need so much money anyways? Aren't you a gang member? Don't you Kings make bank on your own?" I asked as I watched him walk towards me.

"That's none of your concern." Harry shut me out as he approached the fridge and opened the door.

"Umm apparently it is if you're taking all our hard earned money." I replied.

He then sighed as he scanned the items in the fridge before he grabbed a water bottle.

He then shut the door before he turned around to look at me, towering over my body.

"If you think I'm desperate and greedy- you're wrong." He stated as his eyes burned into mine.

"Then what's the big deal?" I asked as he walked past me.

"We lost a lot of money!" Harry snapped as his back faced me.

I narrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him carefully.

"Doing what? Gambling?" I questioned as he scoffed.

"Is that how you view us? Dumb sh*theads who are careless with their actions?" Harry chuckled sarcastically as he turned to face me.

"Umm did you want me to answer that?" I wondered as he rolled his eyes.

"It's none of your damn business but it went to a good cause. And I would like to earn that money back cuz I know I'm never going to get it the way I lost it." Harry announced as I glanced at him.

"Well... that was inspiring." I sighed.

"You Bishops. You're always so.... sarcastic and think you know it all." Harry shook his head before he took a sip of his drink.

"Oh we're the sarcastic ones? You should take a look at yourselves. You 'Violet Kings'. I don't even know why you guys are called Violet. It should be violent for all the insane stuff you guys do." I spoke back as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Violet has a nice ring to it. Better than Bishop. It sounds like a chonky ship that doesn't know how to steer correctly." Harry insulted as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't you dare disrespect my name." I hissed as I pointed a finger at his chest.

"Don't you dare disrespect mine." Harry hissed back as he towered over me.

"You Bishops. You're so prideful. You think you're all that." Harry shook his head.

"And you Kings think you own the place and can control whoever you want. You guys are cocky bastards." I commented as I stood my ground.

"Well by the looks of it cupcake- it seems like we do." Harry grinned evilly as he opened his arms.

I narrowed my eyes at him before he walked away, causing me to groan and pull my hair.

"I'm not giving you our money." I informed as I stood by the counter.

"Then you're not living another day." Harry said as he kept on walking.

"Fine." I spoke confidently as he paused and turned around.

He then whipped out a gun, taking me by surprise since I had no idea that was in his pocket this whole time before he aimed it at me.

"Fine. Say hello to your brothers for me." Harry said as he clenched his jaw.

"Yeah go cry to Ranger after you kill me and tell him how much money you're in desperate need of. I'm sure it'll look good on you as a leader." I snapped as I crossed my arms.

He paused as he looked at me, probably regretting the fact that he told me he was poor.

"Woah. What's going on here?" Liam asked as he entered inside the living room.

"This b*tch keeps testing my patience." Harry growled as he stiffened his hand.

"Yeah and this b*tch can also grant you millions of dollars in one day. Choose your pick broke boy." I sassed as he huffed madly.

"I honestly don't know how you put up with her." Liam sighed as he looked at Harry before approaching the kitchen.

"Where's the money located?" Harry raised his voice, getting agitated.

"I told you you weren't going to like it." I replied as he narrowed his eyes.

"Just tell me Damnit!" Harry yelled.

"Lower your voice tantrum baby. I don't need to give information to an immature child." I said as I watched him go crazy inside.

That's right. Harry's my b*tch now.

"I swear I'm gonna pull your brains out the second you give me what I want." Harry threatened as I sighed.

"Oh I'm sure. Anyways.... if you want my help you're gonna need to put the gun down before you hurt yourself." I stood my ground as I raised my eyebrow at him and leaned on one hip.

"You're gonna let her talk to you like that Styles?" Liam asked as he grabbed out a beer.

"She knows her consequences if she keeps this up." Harry said as he kept his eyes on me.

"Ahem." I interrupted as I eyed the gun.

He then groaned to himself quietly  before he slipped the gun back in his pocket.

"Well. That was totally unnecessary. Anyways. Please sit. You're gonna wanna pay close attention to this one." I informed as I patted the counter.

Harry clenched his jaw before he stormed over towards me, hating that I was dominating him for once.

That's why you don't spill your secrets to me Harry- I'll use them against you and make you suffer.

"Just tell me where it is already Jesus." Harry sighed as he sat down, having enough of my attitude.

"This is gonna be great. I'm actually excited for your reaction." I smiled as I suddenly got all giddy.

"Just say it already Athena!" Harry yelled before he placed his hand over the side of his temple and forehead.

I then placed my hands on top of the counter before I leaned in and looked at Harry. "The money is in my territory." I informed as Harry turned around and placed his face in his hands.

"Oh my god." He sighed as Liam licked his lips and thought hard.

I smirked as I watched both of their reactions, already knowing how much they were going to hate this plan.

There's so many ways this could turn out good for me. If it's me doing the robbing- I can easily seek help and get rescued from my members. Or if they do the job themselves, there's a high chance they will die in the process from my side taking over. They will do whatever it takes to protect our money. They're not gonna let it just slip away so easily.

"Are you f***ing serious?" Harry asked as he turned back around to face me.

"Yep. Dead." I replied as he groaned again.

"Out of all places- it had to of been here." Harry sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Do you know how hard that is going to be to accomplish Harry? That'll take months of planning. The Bishops are experts at hiding and safekeeping their stuff." Liam informed as I grinned proudly. Oh thank you- we know.

"No- it's not going to take months. You know why?" Harry suddenly got to his senses as he raised up from his seat.

"Why?" Liam asked as Harry approached me and wrapped his arm around my neck before pulling me against his chest.

"Because we- have a very special guest who can get us in easily." Harry grinned evilly as I choked.

"Umm not as easy as you think. We guard our valuables with some pretty high tech." I stated as they both looked down at me.

"Well unfortunately for you- we're not the ones who are gonna be doing the robbing." Harry said as I widened my eyes.

"It's your territory after all. They won't even blink an eye once they see it's you." Harry grinned as he squished me against his chest.

"It's like handing candy to a baby." Liam smirked as he leaned against the counter.

"This won't be a problem at all little Bishop. It'll be so easy to take from them. Because it'll be you that's doing it." Harry smirked as he ran his hand through my hair, causing me to swallow hard.

Well sh*t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
241 15 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
Sweetheart By <3

Fanfiction

53 3 1
Part one of the Sweet Heart one shot series "I don't know what you want from me! I buy you gifts! I protect you! I fuck you! I hold your hand! I love...