midnight pleasure | a quackit...

By -dr3amie

in which alex meets anastasia jacobs, karl's sister, and finds himself instantly falling for her. More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.0.

.EPILOGUE.

32 2 0
By -dr3amie

FIVE YEARS LATER...

It was crazy to Anastasia how quickly timed had passed since they got together, as she leaned against the door to keep it open to let the dog in and stared at the wedding band for the billionth time in the last year. Alex, he'd wanted to marry her. He'd loved her enough for that. He'd loved her.

"Bye, guys!" She heard him wrap up the stream from the other room and smiled as he came into the kitchen, where she was.

"Hey, beautiful," he smiled, and leaned forward to peck her forehead. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close so that her body molded perfectly with his. "How were you doing?" He asked softly, running his fingers through the ends of her hair before letting go. "The same." She shrugged slightly but leaned into him anyway. 

"You okay, babe?" She asked quietly. 

 "Yeah. Just can't believe you're actually my wife."

She blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 201 5
An old friend of Billy's resurfaces and Freddy is sure she's in love with Billy. Why else would she put up with him? You've lived your life in darkne...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
18.5K 462 38
𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚...
60K 1.4K 17
❝❞ ༻ ♞༺ (Y/n) finds herself in Narnia during the Golden A...