Date With A Rockstar

By postylove74

Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a... More

I-4 days before
II-Day 1
III-Day 2
IV-Day 3
V-Day 4
VI- Day 5
VII- Day 6
IX-Day 8
X-Day 9
XI-Day 10
XII-Day 11
XIII-Day 12

VIII-Day 7

165 9 4
By postylove74

I woke up with a smile on my face as I felt Austin's chest slightly rising and falling against my back, the feel of his warm breaths tickling my neck and the feeling of his arm holding me tightly against him were all mixing together creating an amazing morning, all of this happening even before my eyes had the chance to fully adjust to my surroundings. I still couldn't believe that after six nights staying here—two of which were extremely rocky—that I was already waking up in his bed. I let out an extremely quiet chuckle as I let my eyes fall closed allowing my mind to be fully immersed in last night as I smiled.

Our make out sessions were definitely intense and made me feel like a teenager all over again. He made me feel like I was hands down the most amazing fucking girl to grace this planet. The way he gently and softly moved his lips against mine was so sensual, but the way his tongue asserted dominance against my own as he deepened the kiss was so sexy. Not to mention the way his hands knew exactly where to wander as his body laid heavily on top of mine was mind blowing, it was as if he already knew what I liked without ever doing any of that with me before last night. Not to mention, the way his dick was pressing hard against my heat as he laid between my legs was more than enough to make me wish I didn't have morals.

But I think—no I know—the thing that surprised me the most was how he did exactly what he said he was going to do. I can't lie, I had thought that him telling me he wanted to kiss and cuddle all night was just a way for him to get it in—which okay I wouldn't have been upset at all if that ended up happening—but he honestly just wanted to kiss and cuddle despite what his dick was telling me. I could already tell that he was so much different than Kevin. Kevin was always an asshole and promised one thing just to get another, and to be honest I wasn't even sure if anything intimate that I did with him was real. I felt like it was always under false pretenses and he tricked me in to doing more. Not to mention he never made me feel the way Austin made me feel. Kevin always made me feel like I was expendable. But Austin, he made me feel like I was his world.

I snuggled into him closer, smiling as he let out a small moan before wrapping his arm around me tighter and rested his chin against my shoulder making me giggle. I had only imagined nights like this from conversations that I would have with Alycia as we tried to pinpoint how he was in a relationship and I was never more excited then I was right now that he was everything I thought he was and more. But, now the only problem was we weren't putting a label on this. We were simply riding on a cloud of we both liked what was happening and in five days it was going to have to end and I could already feel the gaping hole starting to form in my heart at the thought.

I let out a quiet sigh at the thought as I laced my fingers together with his as he pressed a sleepy kiss against my neck. I waited for him to say something to me but he never did, he just continued to softly snore as he snuggled in closer to me. I closed my eyes with a smile wishing that I could selfishly pause the world from spinning so I could lay in this moment forever with him, but I also wanted to know what else lay in store for us because Austin was right, whatever was happening was beautiful. I smiled as I started to roll over in his arm, my eyes scanning over every feature of his beautiful face as I reached my hand up to trace the words stay away with the tip of my perfectly manicured finger before dragging them down to the swords and hammer on the side of his face.

I studied him for just a fraction longer before placing my lips over the three small tattoos tattooed under his eyes as he started to chuckle making me pull away from him as I saw him staring at me with one squinted eye open. I felt my face immediately turn red as he reached up to gently rub his thumb over my cheek before pressing a soft kiss to my starving lips, the feel of them resting on mine already starting to suffice my hunger but I knew I would only want more.

"Good morning Lacey" he said in a low, deep, raspy voice that was still somehow laced with so much softness that my heart started to melt into a lake in my chest.

"Morning Austin" I said through a sweet smile as he grinned at me before pressing his lips softly against mine.

"You know" he said before using his lips to kiss me again. "The first time you called me Austin in the kitchen the morning I was a dick to you for making breakfast" he said, his statement making the both of us laugh as I briefly bit on my bottom lip. "I knew you were different and it's time to confess" he said with a nervous laugh, his eyes that were typically tranquil were starting to toss and turn as I gave him a curious look.

"Confess? About what?" I asked suddenly starting to feel panic course through me as I started to think all the bad scenarios because let's be honest, I jumped to the worst conclusions about everything.

"The real reason why I was such an asshole to you when you came" he said looking away from me briefly. "I had just come back from France where no matter where I went people were following me and calling my name, I just wanted a fucking break" he said letting out a laugh. "Then I remembered you were coming" he said with a smirk as he tapped my nose, "and the last thing I wanted was to go out in public and have more people following me and a star struck fan stuck to me everywhere I went" he said looking at me as if he thought his words were going to hurt me, and had the tides not changed and we weren't where we are now, they very well might have.

"I kinda figured that's what you meant when you said life the day I made you the cake" I laughed even though my head was still trying to navigate the road this conversation was going down.

"Yeah" he said sheepishly. "I can't lie. I had thought I was going to be met with this annoying girl who was going to be following me around all day, not giving me a moment to think for myself and only referring to me as Posty or Post Malone and I figured if I treated you like the entitled celebrity some people think I am that maybe just maybe you'd throw your hands up and walk away" he said with a laugh as I reached out to slide my fingers through his hair making him smile.

"And then you got stuck with me" I said with a laugh, his bottom lip coming between his teeth as he gently started to tickle me making me squirm further into his grasp as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"And then I got stuck with you" he said with a smirk. "And at first I was like fuck no, I have to keep my distance so I don't lose my shit" he said, his hand finding it's way under my shirt as he started to gently rub his fingertips against the dip in my waist. "But then you weren't afraid to bite back at me and then you called me Austin and I immediately knew that you were different and that I was most likely ruining every moment that I had to spend with someone who treated me like a real person" he said, his eyes dancing with mine as I slowly started to rub his cheek with my thumb.

"Well lucky for you I don't judge a book by its cover" I said quietly as he chuckled. "Despite me hating you the first day I came here, I had a feeling there was something deeper and even though your experience in France gave me a bad wrap, I won't hold it against you" I said as he smiled clearly relieved that I was more than willing to put our shaky beginning behind us.

"That makes me extremely happy Lacey" he said with a smirk before running his hand over towards my back and pulling me close to him, his perfect lips melting against mine like butter before he pulled away from me with a content smile.

"And if we are confessing, I guess it's safe to say that my assumptions of you just got out of a long extremely messy break up were incorrect" I said letting my eyes dance with his as he started to smile.

"Well sort of" he said as I felt my blood turn to ice in my veins. "The messy break up happened seven months ago" he said letting out a sigh. "It's really fucking hard to be with someone that you thought was with you for who you are and then find out for the last year and a half that they've been using you and rubbing it in the faces of those that matter most to me" he said sadly, this time it was my hand that guided his face back towards mine as I placed a gentle kiss on his downward turned lips.

"I can see why you were still hesitant even after I made you a cake" I said as he smirked.

"Still didn't give me the right to treat you like that" he said as I smiled at him.

"Thanks for telling me all of that" I said as he smiled before gently rubbing my side again.

"And that right there is enough for me to know that you are not like everyone else. I feel like I can tell you anything Lacey and it's weird for me, but I also like it at the same time" he said making me laugh as I rolled over onto my back and looked up at the ceiling.

"If that's the case, I've been needing to know this answer" I said as I looked over at him to see him smirking at me.

"Should I be worried?" he asked as I shook my head.

"No, not at all" I said with a smile as I reached my hand out to rest on his stomach. "Did you actually meet all of those people who've signed your guitars?" I asked as he smiled.

"Some of them yes, but others I bought signed" he said with a cute smile. "Steven Tyler signed the one I used to play with him at the award show. Ozzy signed one that I was playing on while we were recording our songs together" he said with a smile. "I think those were my all time favorite ones. But I love guitars and I love finding ones that are unique and yeah I also spend money on them, but I do play them. I've played every one that's hanging up there" he said as I looked over at him with a smile.

"That's fucking awesome" I said making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of his chest.

"You're fucking awesome" he said with a wide smile as our eyes danced together for a brief second before I crashed my lips together with his.

The instantaneous feeling that went through me the moment our lips touched was indescribable and the way his hands came up to tangle in my hair and how quickly his tongue met with mine to do only a slightly familiar dance with each other told me he felt the same. I moaned into his lips as we kissed deeper, our tongues losing their precision as we desperately tried to get everything we could from each other. I groaned as my lips left his on their overly eager journey towards his neck, my body breaking into overwhelming tingles as I heard him quietly groan at the feel of them against his skin. I let out a quiet whimper as his hands traveled down my body and rested on my hips, giving them a tight squeeze as I gently nipped and sucked his skin before he started thrusting his hips up to meet with mine, the feeling of his hard dick rubbing against my heat making me take in a sharp breath.

He rolled us over easily, my back colliding against the mattress as my legs spread for him allowing him to easily fit between them. He melted his lips against mine with a bit more purpose instantly kissing me deeper before lacing his fingers together with mine as he drug them over my head holding them firmly against the mattress as he started rocking his hips against mine. I started to groan into the kiss, my hips starting to press against his as he started to slowly run his hands down my arms, his fingertips feeling like electricity as I felt my walls starting to clench in a desperate need to feel him inside of me. He groaned as his lips left mine quickly moving down to my neck as his hands traveled to my hips grabbing at the fabric of my shirt as he started to tug it up my body. I couldn't hold it in any longer, my hips pressing against his in a need to feel him any way I could as I started to quietly moan.

"Austin" I moaned instantly reliving my dream as his name fell from between my lips, hearing it seeming to make him come back to his senses as he pulled away from me. His eyes danced with mine as he looked down at me, his lips red and swollen and his breaths escaping rapidly between them before he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Lacey" he said quietly before devouring me in a sweet kiss again as he pulled away with a small pop. "Baby, I want to do this I do" he said as I quickly licked my lips and nodded my head. "But not right now" he said as I looked away from him and nodded my head.

"Hey" he said gently turning my head back to him as he swiped his thumb over my bottom lip and gave me a sweet smile. "Don't go thinking this changed anything" he said his tone making me smile as he continued. "I want this to be different. I don't want this to seem like I'm being something I'm not just to get with you okay?" he asked as I nodded my head and gently cradled his cheeks in my palms.

"Okay" I said with a smile as he pressed a soft kiss against my lips before pulling away giving me a quizzical look.

"Do you like four wheelers Lacey?" he asked me with a smirk as he rolled his body half off of me, my face starting to light up as I looked up at him with a wide grin.

"Does Christmas happen in December?" I asked as he gave me a weird look before shaking his head and starting to laugh.

"I take that as a yes" he said gently squeezing my cheek as he sat himself up while I nodded my head in excitement. "Why don't you go get dressed, we'll stop somewhere to get some kind of food and we'll take a ride" he said as I pushed myself up and crossed my legs under me.

"Aren't we supposed to stay here?" I asked with a laugh as he leaned back on his right arm to place a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"We broke the rules once already, so why not do it a second time" he said giving me another quick kiss and a wink before getting up, his hands held out to me as I placed mine in his allowing him to pull me to my feet as he wrapped his arms around me giving me a sweet stare. "I'm so glad you were the girl that won" he said making me blush.

"Me too Austin" I said as he gave me a quick peck on my swollen red lips before I started to walk out the door and head back across the hall to my room.

I gently pushed open the door and stepped inside, my hand reaching back to click it closed before walking towards the bed and falling against it with a wide smile on my face. This was all so fucking amazing but I still felt like I was living in a dream since this type of thing never happened to me and if it was a dream, I was fairly certain I didn't want to be woken up. I started laughing to myself as I sat up grabbing my phone off of the table letting out a small sigh as my shoulders fell while my eyes roamed over Alycia's name. I slowly pressed my thumb on her name to open her text as I inaudibly read it to myself.

ALYCIA: So are you going to leave me hanging forever!? What the hell is going on out there?

I let my thumbs hover over the keyboard not sure what I wanted to say to her. I don't know how or when it happened but spilling every detail of everyday to her didn't feel right anymore. It almost felt like I was invading his privacy, or maybe it was because doing so made me feel like the star struck fan that he had assumed I would be and that was the last thing I wanted. I felt bad because I did nothing but fall back to her when I felt all alone, but maybe that was it. Maybe Alycia and I really weren't as close as we seemed, and I only felt that way because I had no one and now that I had Austin—or at least the attention from him—I didn't need her so much anymore. After all the only time she needed me was when Elliott wasn't around, when they were fighting, or when she knew I had juicy gossip. But being the person that I was I couldn't ignore her. I had to give her something.

ME: Hey, sorry I don't mean to leave you hanging. Things are going well, exceptionally well actually. It's nice to finally get to know the guy I've been crushing on for seven years lol. We are going out on four wheelers today and by the sounds of it he means out of SLC so I don't know if I'll have service.

I sent the message letting out a sigh as I let the phone fall from my hand and land with an ultra quiet thud against the mattress before pushing myself from the bed as I walked to my suitcase. I looked over everything letting out a small huff that blew some hair from my face as I started digging through the contents. Finally, I landed on a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank and a plaid shirt and luckily I had my black converse, not really what I wanted to go four wheeling in, but it worked. I smiled at my choice before grabbing my clothes and quickly changed, throwing my hair in two loose braids and swiped my eyes with the well-coated mascara wand before walking towards the bed. I grabbed my phone giving it a quick look to see Alycia had answered me.

ALYCIA: Oooooo you guys have to be doing something! You don't just disappear like this without something good happening LOL.

ME: No Lycia nothing is happening. We've just been talking and getting to know each other. He's very nice just like we thought. But I gotta go see you in a few days.

Her response annoyed me and I hoped she caught on to it. I didn't feel comfortable telling her that we slept together last night because I knew she would take it for more than what it was. Quite honestly, I was starting to realize that she didn't care about what Austin was like or if I was having a good time, she just wanted to know if I spread my fucking legs for him yet. I knew that was Alycia, she just wanted me to move on to someone else, but I also wanted her to be happy for me and right now I felt like she could care less about the little details if they didn't involve kissing, sex or any other intimate stories. I let out a sigh shoving my phone in my back pocket taking a deep breath to clear my mind from my thoughts as I started to walk towards my bedroom door, my hand resting on the metal door handle as I turned it down and pulled it towards me coming face to face with Austin as he looked down at me with a smile.

"Just going to see if you're ready beautiful" he said with a smile, his hand coming out to rest on my hip as he tugged me towards him pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"I am, just wish I had a hat, I hate riding without one" I laughed as he reached up and pulled his OSS hat off of his head and put it on mine, the both of us starting to laugh as it covered my face before I reached up and pushed it up so I could see him.

"Well I never thought a hat could look sexy" he said, my tongue coming between my teeth as I reached back and adjusted the hat as I looked up at him with a smile.

"You're cute" I said as he tickled my side before grabbing my hand and walked me towards the kitchen and out to his garage, grabbing a Chrome Hearts hat on his way before opening the door to his Raptor for me.

"After you" he said as I started to laugh before climbing into the truck, his hand giving my ass a swift pat before I fell into the leather and buckled my seatbelt, my heart racing a million miles a minute as I watched him walk by, everything about the way he walked and carried himself extremely sexy to me.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as he sat in the seat and started the engine, the loud sound of it echoing off of the walls around us as he opened up the door and started to slowly pull the massive 6x6 from its bay.

"You'll see Miss Lacey" he smiled before reaching for my hand as he laced his fingers with mine and drove us from his house to a new paradise I was sure was awaiting me.

———————————————————————

"Wow Austin, this is so beautiful" I said with a smile as I shoved my hands into my back pockets while I looked out over the mountains.

"I can name one thing more beautiful" he said as he slowly walked towards me, his arms reaching out to wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him as I wrapped my own around him and smiled up at him.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" I asked with a coy smile as he shook his head at me while biting on his bottom lip.

"You baby" he said, his words making my knees go weak as he slowly leaned in to press a soft kiss against my smiling lips. I've never considered myself lucky by any means but right now I felt like the luckiest girl alive and I wouldn't change that for anything.

I let out a small sigh as he pulled away from me, my eyes fluttering open only to see that he was staring down at me with a smile, the waves of his ocean irises encircling me as they pulled me into their depths which is where I wished I could stay forever.

"You okay with riding with me? My Dad and Mitch borrowed my other two and I don't really wanna take out the side by side" he said with a laugh as I smiled and started rolling my eyes.

"I guess it'll have to do" I said—when in reality I couldn't think of anything better besides sitting close to him—as he shook his head at me before grabbing my hand and guiding me towards the camo quad he pulled out of the garage while I was busy being mesmerized by all the beauty that was surrounding me.

I felt my mouth water as he let my hand go so he could climb on the quad, something about it was extremely sexy to me. I wasn't sure if it was the way his black pants fit him just right or the way they hung over his black combat boots. Or maybe it was the way his shirt was billowing in the breeze or the way the sun was making his skin turn a light rose color allowing his tattoos to pop. Or maybe it was even the way the tiny curls were sticking out of the small area at the front of his hat—that he had on backwards—or the cigarette that was suddenly resting between his lips. Or maybe it was just everything combined together. But there was one thing I was sure about.

I was falling in love with Austin Richard Post and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stop.

"You comin Lace?" he said with a smile, his brilliant blue irises sparkling with the rays of the sun as I smiled and nodded my head.

I took a small breath as I walked towards him, my hand coming out to rest on his arm as I stepped on the foot leg and swung my other leg over, the front of my body pressing against his back as I let my hands rest on the outside of his thighs.

Yup even if I did want to drive, I'd be an idiot to pass this up.

"You ready my little monkey?" he asked with a smile looking over his shoulder at me as I nodded my head exuberantly making him smile as he started to quickly leave from his second home.

I started to smile as I saw all of the beauty that Utah had to offer pass us by, my lips quickly pressing against his back—almost as a way of thanking him for bringing me to see it— as I saw him reach down for my hand, his fingers lacing with mine giving it a tight squeeze as I let out a sigh and rested the side of my head against his back. If you were to ask me just a few days ago what I thought of Austin Post I would confidently say he was an entitled celebrity who knew how to pretend his fans were his world. But now I would say he was honestly the sweetest and kindest individual that I have ever met. I sighed again closing my eyes as I gave his hand a tight squeeze thanking the lucky stars for bringing us together.

I picked up my head as I felt the quad slowing to see that we were in the middle of a large birch tree forest, the way the sun was shining on the trees made their white bark almost glisten and the vibrant yellow leaves almost seem like gold flecks among them. It was unlike anything I've ever seen before, and it was like our own little paradise that I wished I could bottle up and take with us.

"We have to go up that hill, it gets a little rocky so hold on tight" he said with a smirk as I nodded my head while he started to make our way up the rocky path while I held onto him tightly—probably tighter than I needed to—letting out a small sigh when our ride came to an end only for it to be replaced by a small intake of breath at the awe I was in at where he had brought us too.

It was a large clearing nestled between the mountains, a large waterfall cascading over the mountains, the spray gently tickling my face from the connection the falls had with the small pond that ran into a small stream beneath it.

"I never would've thought that this existed up here in the mountains" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder, smiling as I heard him chuckle.

"Most people don't expect this when they come here. Utah really is perfect, there is something here for everyone to do" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter to quickly light his cigarette before tilting his head back to let out a small plume of smoke.

"Come on Lacey" he said quietly as I got off the quad and waited for him, his hand grabbing for mine as he walked us over towards an area covered in large boulders. I started to giggle as he let go of my hand and climbed to the top shaking just a little as he lost his footing before reaching his hand out for mine. I smiled as I rested my hand in his as he pulled me up to the boulder, his arms wrapping around me from behind as he placed a kiss against my cheek the both of us standing there for just a minute as we took in the serenity that surrounded us.

"I can see why you love it here Austin" I said quietly as he pressed a kiss to my temple before sitting on the rock and gently pulling me between his legs as I snuggled my back into his chest and rested my head against his shoulder. "It's so peaceful" I said with a sigh.

"Very much" he said. "LA was great, but it started to become too much for me. I was starting to become two different people and I felt like I could never be myself" he said quietly as he pressed another kiss to my temple. "It was always this one wants to work with you, come to this last minute party, my name being called every second I was in public" he said quietly laughing. "Despite how it may look, I don't really like the attention Lacey. I wanted this so bad, it was all I thought of and then when I got it people suddenly knowing who I was...fuck it was bad ass" he said making me chuckle. "But now, I just want to be Austin" he said, my index finger coming up to gently trace the images inked on his arm.

"I can't say that I know how you feel nor will I pretend because that would be ridiculous of me" I said as he started to laugh. "But I'm a huge introvert. I call myself a hermit by nature" I said as he started to chuckle. "And when I'm around too many people for too long it all becomes overwhelming for me, it makes me feel like I'm suffocating. I could only imagine what it is like to have that constant attention every time you turn around" I said turning around in his arms as I looked up at him while he looked down towards me.

"You have been the only person to ever come close to understanding how it feels Lacey and I could kick myself in the fucking ass for treating you like the giant douchebag asshole I was when you first came here" he said as I let out a small giggle at him using my term.

"It's okay Austin, I can forgive and forget. Especially for someone who deserves that" I said making him smile as he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss against my lips.

"Lacey, don't think I'm weird or anything" he said, his cheeks turning a little redder than the rest of his rose gold skin as he started to smile. "But I feel like I can be Austin around you. I don't need to show off with diamonds and expensive cars or dress in designer every single day. I can walk out in a plain white tee from Target and basketball shorts and you'll like me just the same" he said as I bit on my bottom lip.

"Who says I like you rockstar" I said with a smile, my shoulder gently nudging him as he rolled his eyes and looked back down at me with one of the cutest smiles I have ever fucking seen.

"I'd love to be a conceited dickhead right now but I won't be" he said making me giggle as I looked back up at him with a small smirk, our eyes dancing together under the bright spotlight of the sun as I pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're right Austin" I said letting my lips brush against his. "I'm head over heels for you" I said knowing that I was uttering the honest truth as he let out the smallest chuckle before pressing his lips softly against mine.

"And I'm head over heels for you too" he said, as I let out a sigh before looking down at the warm gray rock that sat beneath us. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, his index finger gently resting under my chin as he pushed it up so I was looking at him.

"Are you scared?" I asked, my embarrassment level rising to the extreme after the words left my lips, a large part of me still in shock that I even asked him as he gently ran his thumb over my lips and tilted his head.

"Of what?" he asked.

"I don't know" I said nervously laughing. "About this...about us...about what's going to happen when I have to leave here" I said looking up at him as his eyes roamed over mine.

"Honestly" he said letting his hand fall from my chin as he slowly laced it with mine. "For the first time in my life, yes I'm scared about what is going to happen. You're different Lacey, you're so fucking different" he said shaking his head with a chuckle. "And maybe that was another reason why I treated you like shit when I saw you because I didn't want you to get involved with me because you can do so much better" he said as I shook my head and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Don't sell yourself short Austin. You are an amazing person who deserves the world and someone who will love you for you and let you be comfortable being yourself. You just haven't found that yet" I said as he let go of my hands to bring his up towards my cheeks.

"And I think I found that in you Lacey and that is why for the first time in my life I am afraid for you to leave, but we can always work around that" he said, his words piquing my interest, but he planted a gentle kiss against my lips before I could ask.

"We aren't going to worry about that right now though baby. Right now I just want to be here with you laughing and talking about anything because recently you have become my favorite way to spend my time" he said as I looked at him with a small grin.

"How'd I get so lucky to get this experience?" I asked as he started to smile while he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"It's not you whose lucky Lacey, it's me and I ask myself that question everyday" he said before softly pressing his lips against mine as I straddled his lap, his hands coming up to rest on my ass as my warms wrapped around his neck, my lips separating the perfect amount to let his eager tongue reacquaint itself with mine as we passionately expressed our lust for each other in one of the most amazing and romantic places I could think of.

----------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

I pulled my truck back into the garage before killing the engine as I looked over at Lacey with a small smile. Today had been the best fucking day that I've had in a long time, and she was the reason why and there was no way that I could ever deny that. I gave her hand a small squeeze leaning in to press a soft kiss against her lips—that I couldn't get enough of—before pulling away from her with a small pop.

"You tired?" I asked noticing the sleepy look in her eyes as she nodded her head against the headrest, her eyes falling closed as she smiled. Fuck she was so fucking beautiful.

We had been at my house in Morgan County for the entire day just riding quads, sitting and talking in my favorite spot, having the lunch we bought while watching True Crime documentaries on YouTube, shooting guns—which no girl that I've ever been involved with in any way enjoyed doing—and ending with sitting by a fire while we looked up at the stars—that shined so much brighter there then they did here—while she sat curled in my lap as we shared kisses and drank a few beers. It was perfect, absolutely perfect in every fucking way and if it wasn't for her cute yawns I think I would've stayed there all night.

"Okay stay right there" I said as she smiled and nodded her head again as I opened the door and slid from the drivers seat quickly making my way towards the passenger side. I smiled at her as I opened the door, my hand reaching over to unbuckle her seatbelt as I pressed a kiss against her lips before scooping her up in my arms and kicking the door closed as I started to make my way towards my kitchen.

"Aus?" she said, the small nickname that not many people called me making my heart swell as I gave her a sweet smile.

"Yeah Lace" I said as I walked through the kitchen door and started heading down the hall towards our rooms.

"Can I sleep with you again" she said, my stomach practically doing flips from the way the butterflies were frantically flapping in my stomach as I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Of course sweetheart" I said as she smiled and pressed a kiss to my neck. "Do you wanna stop and grab your pajamas?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I'd rather a shirt if you can spare one" she said as I smiled.

Fuck I was falling in love with this girl.

"I think I got you covered" I laughed as I sat her on the bed my hands immediately getting to work as I pulled my hat off her head and my sweatshirt—that was practically eating her—from her small frame.

She lazily smiled as she started to pull off her shirt, my eyes needing to break away from her no matter how much they wanted to be glued to her as I grabbed a shirt from my drawer and handed it to her, my eyes catching glimpses of her perfect hourglass figure through the mirror as she threw my shirt over her head and used the length to her advantage as she pulled off her jeans. Just the thought of doing more with her made my mouth water and dick twitch. I smiled as I walked over to her, her hands resting in her lap as she gave me a cute lopsided smile before pushing some hair behind her ears. I smiled at her cute sleepy state as she wrapped her arms around my waist, her lips gently pressing a kiss to my stomach before she rested her head against it and let out a sigh.

"Thank you Aus" she said quietly as I smiled.

"For what Lace?" I asked curiously as she pulled away from me, her tired eyes gleaming up at me as she gave me a lopsided grin.

"For giving me one of the best days of my life. It was amazing" she said as I smiled, my fingertips grazing over her cheek before I leaned down to press a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Anytime baby" I said against her lips before pressing them together again, my mind racing of all the things I wanted to do but right now wasn't the time I needed to be strategic and use whatever resources I had available since I wasn't technically allowed to go in public.

"Why don't you lie down okay? I'm going to run to the kitchen quick and grab us some drinks and I'll be back" I said as she sleepily yawned before falling into the bed immediately pulling the covers to her neck making me smile.

I gently opened and closed the door, my feet—still dressed in my boots—heavily echoing off of the hardwood as I made my way to the kitchen taking up my normal seat at the island as I reached for the ashtray and one of the many back up packs of Camel's I had laying around and placed one between my lips. I fumbled for my lighter in my pants pocket before quickly sparking it lit and igniting the tip of my cigarette, smoke billowing out the corners of my mouth as I reached for my phone calling Ben as I started to smile.

"Posty, how are you surviving over there?" Ben asked as I chuckled and shook my head.

"Great man, how bout you?" I asked as I took another drag on my cigarette.

"Fine man fine, you're just running low on beer" he said with a laugh. "So I see things got better between you and Lacey, how'd that happen?" he asked as I let my head drop and let out a sigh.

"Actually I'm not sure, but I'm so glad it did. She's amazing man. She's so much fun to be around, I feel like I can tell her anything, she's bad ass at call of duty, she let me teach her how to shoot, she loves the things I do. She's fucking amazing and I wish I wasn't a dick to her from the beginning" I said taking another quick drag.

"You've got it bad man. I don't even know why I'm saying this because it sounds like it's too late but remember, she's leaving in five days" he said, his words hitting me like a truck as I quickly tried to shake off the thought.

"Yeah man I know. That's why I need you to do a few things for me" I said as he let out a long sigh.

"You know I can't leave either right?" he asked making me chuckle as I put out my half smoked cigarette. 

"Yeah, but you can get me what I need probably faster than I can" I said standing up to grab two beers from the fridge.

"Alright fair point, so what's the plan man?" he asked making me chuckle as I sat the beers down with a small thud and leaned against the counter. 

"To get her to stay or at least want to come back" I said with a smile. "So this is what I need..."

A/n: Yes this was meant to end here. Curious to hear your thoughts as always! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
6.4K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
362K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love
547K 12.8K 57
[MATURE] "Who do you call when the night gets long?" ranked #2 in fanfiction 06.16.18 ** this book sucks & it was written when i was first getting ba...