attracted to you || Mitch rapp

By stilesstilinskiibaee

"Luna let me explain." He told me making me shake my head. "There's nothing to explain you lied to me about... More

[ᴄᴀsᴛ]
[Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs, Pʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ]
00. Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01. Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
02. ⵊ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs.
03. Dʀɪɴᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs
04. Gᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ!
05. Aɴᴅ Wʜᴏ Tʜᴇ Hᴇʟʟ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?
06. Cʟᴀssʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ.
07. Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ
08. Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴛᴄʜ
10. Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ⵊᴛ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Hᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
11. Eᴠᴇɴᴛ
12. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
AUTHORS NOTE :) New update
13. Wʜᴇʀᴇ ⵊs Sʜᴇ?
14. Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴇ Qᴜɪɴɴ
15. Uɴᴛɪʟ ɪ Mᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ
16. Dɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ
17. Bɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴀᴅ
18. I'ᴍ ᴀ Rᴇʏᴇs Aɴᴅ ᴀ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ
19. Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Oғ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
20. Oᴜʀ Sᴛᴏʀʏ

09. BɪʀᴛʜDᴀʏ Gɪʀʟ

628 14 0
By stilesstilinskiibaee

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
'BɪʀᴛʜDᴀʏ Gɪʀʟ'

"It's your birthday!" my best friend squealed, "yeah it is," I said to her with a forced smile, I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday after everything that has happened to me but I should move on and leave it in the past like an always do.

"So I have everything planned for this amazing birthday of yours." She said to me and I let out a sigh.

"Can we please make it small?" I said to her politely. "Why!" She asked me and I let out a sigh. "I just don't want a big party," I said to her and she roll her eyes. "It's a surprise so just chill I have everything worked out." She said to me with a wink. "I trust you with everything I have," I said to her with a smile.

"I didn't want to come to school but oh well," I said letting out a tired relief. "Where's your hot bodyguard?" My best friend asked me making me roll my eyes at her. "I don't know. My sister's bodyguard dropped me off." I said to her. "Has anything going on between you two?" she asked me and I roll my eyes at her.

"No. Not really. We may have a moment." I said to her and she let out a squeal. "You're joking?" She asked me in a surprised tone. "No," I said with no stuttering. "Oh my god!" She yelled and I immediately covered her mouth. "SSH!" I said to her and I hear her mumble through my hand so I took it off her mouth.

"Okay. Sorry." She said before she had a smirk on her face. "So what happened." She said being the chismosa like she is. "Well, I asked Mitch to teach me some moves to fight and he did and then I needed to flip him over so I could get over the training because I was super tired when he flipped me over and he was on top of me and he kept looking at my lips and I did the same..." I said to Angel.

"There's a but coming isn't there?" She asked me and I let out a chuckle. "But I stopped it before it could get any further," I said and she slapped me on my shoulder. "What the fuck was that for?" I asked her rubbing my shoulder. "You bitch. That was your moment. Why'd you blow it?" Angel said to me. "Because he works for my dad and because his job is to be my bodyguard. Even if I wanted something to happen it wouldn't work." I said to her while running my hands through my hair.

"And why's that?" She asked me. "Because Andrew is all over. He keeps appearing everywhere. In my house, school, everywhere. And Mitch almost killed him." I told her. "Really?" She asked and I roll my eyes at her. "Yes, just because he said 'Careful sweetheart, don't want those beautiful eyes rolling back while I fuck you.'

And then Mitch was choking him like he was turning red and if I didn't stop him what could have Mitch done." I said to her. "He likes you." She said to me. "What?" I said surprised with eyes wide open. "Yeah, he's crazy over you. He almost killed your ex for saying something to you and he almost killed him.

I say he likes you but he can't do anything because you're his boss's daughter." She said to me and I let out a groan throwing my head back. "What have I got myself into," I said to her while she came over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on her head.

"Are you ready?" My sister said to me. "Yes give me a second." I said to her before looking at myself in the mirror one last time 'I look fucking hot' I said to myself before walking out of the bathroom I see my sister with her mouth open and her eyes wide open. "What? I-is it that bad?" I said not sure if it was what I thought or if it was horrible.

"N-no. I-it's um, you look FUCKING hot." She said making me let out a relieved sigh before letting out a laugh. "Thank you!" I said to her with a smile on my face. "Lizzie, Donde está Chava?" I asked my sister in a concerned voice. "He said he wouldn't make it. He had some business with dad and his clients." She told me and I looked down and let out a scoff.

"Now daddy wants Chava to run his business if he's not here," I said to her. "Hey, it's okay." She said to me walking up to me. "It's not. Dad is putting him in danger." I said to her. "You're not gonna lose him." She said to me and k look up at her. "What if I did? I can't lose someone else not again." I said to her before she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"It's okay, I'm here and EMI is here for you no matter what." She said to me and I nodded. "Okay enough about this and let go enjoy your PARTY." She said to me cheering me up a little and I let out a laugh. "Let's blow this pop cycle stick," I said with a smirk, and we both head down to our guest. When I walked down I heard a lot of screams 'happy birthday luna' which I smile before walking to the center. "LETS... GET... THIS... PARTY... STARTED!" I said while grabbing a drink and taking a shot.

This is the best party I could have ever wished for my sisters are here my best friend everyone I care about is here except for my brother. "Enjoying the party." I heard someone say before I turned around and face them and it was Mitch. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm your bodyguard." He said to me and I roll my eyes at him. "I know that. But why are you here like right now? You didn't drop me off or pick me up from school." I said to him. "Sorry I had to do something." He said to me. "Let me guess something about my father and his crazy shit," I said to him and he nodded and I roll my eyes.

"And I also came here to say happy birthday." He said to me and I made eye contact with him and smile. "Thanks," I said to him before he reached for something in his pocket and took it out. "This is for you. I didn't know what you liked." He said to me opening the small box.

"It's beautiful," I said reaching for it and taking out a pendant. "It's a dragonfly dart." He said to me I looked up at him confused and he let out a chuckle.

"It means that, the dragonfly darts like light-twisting and turning, changing directions, even flying backward when it needs to! let your necklace be a reminder to get creative and live life without limits." He said to me.

"For short it also means, free spirit." He said to me and I smiled at him. "Thank you, Mitch," I said to him before I try to put the pendant on. "C-can you um.." I said to him before he cut me off. "Yeah sure." He said to me before I turned around he grabbed the pendant and helped me to put it on.

"Done." He said to me before dropping his hand on my shoulder which send shivers down my spine. "Thanks," I said to him Turning around and facing him. "Luna come here!" My best friend Angeline said to me. "I-I should um get going," I said to him.

"Yeah, yeah totally it's your party. Have fun." He said to me and I smiled at him. "Luna?" Mitch said and I turned around. "Mhm?" I said to him. "Happy birthday." He said to me and I smiled at him. "Thanks!" I said to him before going with my friends and my sisters.

"I need more drinks," I said to them before walking towards where the drinks are and I grabbed another cup. "Hey, babe." I hear the Dickface say and I turned around to face him.

"What do you want?" I asked him with some attitude. "I came here to say happy birthday to my baby girl." He said to me and I roll my eyes at him. "I-I not a y-your baby girl," I said to him slurping my own words.

"Oh come on now." He said to me before pulling me towards him. "I'm not in the mood," I said to him trying to get away from him. "Ah, come on baby I know you miss me. I know you miss all those fun times." He said to me before leaning in and whispering into my ear.

"I know you miss this too." He said to me before smashing his lips onto mine I tried to pull away but I couldn't until I kissed him back forcefully our lips move in sync. "Let's go upstairs." He said to me and I nodded before grabbing the shirt and smashing my lips once again but this time roughly.

1574 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
967 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
3.7K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...