A Miraculous Miracle - Miracu...

By Missmiah1

Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's... More

Preview
1 | Peaceful beginnings
2 | Stressful evenings
3 | Thoughtful gestures
4 | Disappointments
5 | Unexpected visitor
6 | Unexpected moments
7 | Motivation
8 | Endless thoughts
9 | Interactions
10 | Electra-girl
11 | Hello Villains
12 | Endangered
13 | Headaches
14 | Fainted
15 | The Black Cat
16 | Those green eyes
17 | Vanished Love
18 | Power in friendship
19 | Sleepovers
20 | Short tempered
21 | Too much Attitude
22 | Manipulation
23 | Mutual Feelings
24 | The truth
25 | In my feelings
26 | Flirty texts
27 | Late night calls
28 | Targeted
29 | Static
30 | No More Denial
31 | Cooking disaster
32 | Kitchen disaters
33 | Movie Night
34 | The Final Warning
35 | Sickness
36 | Emergency room
37 | Sweet Marichat
39 | The Great Return
40 | Battle Cry
41 | Villains Unite
42 | Unfortunate Events
43 | Careless Actions
44 | Panic and Chaos
45 | Illusions and assumptions
46 | Betrayal
47 | Triumphant or not
48 | Do it again
49 | War is over
50 | Hospitalised
51 | The truth
52 | Restricted
53 | Reunited
54 | Tension Raised
55 | Date Night
56 | Beautiful evenings
57 | Happy ending or not?
Acknowledgments

38 | War Commenced

766 12 28
By Missmiah1

Chapter 38 -  War Commenced

Electra-girls POV

It's been a while since I last spoke up.

It's been 2 weeks after my first akumatisation battle and now I'm ready to come back and strike Paris once again.

I said I wanted revenge, and revenge is exactly what I'm going to get.

Victory is going to taste beautiful.

You may have been wondering what I've been up to since I de-akumatised myself. And I've been doing a lot behind the scenes.

From the moment I de-akumatised myself, I've been keeping a close eye on Ladybug and Chat Noir. Watching their fighting techniques, teamwork, communication skills. I've been watching it all.

Thanks to Static she has revealed that little Chat Noir has a little weakness. The blueberry hair girl.

If I want to take Chat Noir down, then all I have to do is get rid of the little girl.

As for Ladybug, I hope she has been enjoying her two weeks of torture. That's right. She's suffering because of me.

Why?

Because she has the power to get rid of my akuma, but if she can barely stay on her feet then there is no one to stop me.

And also because I despise her. I don't think I need to explain why since I've already told you.

I've been the cause of her passing out, throwing up, her blurred vision. The irritating headaches. Everything. She can go to the doctors to get it checked out all that she wants but they aren't going to find anything.

Ladybug is in for a whole ride. Defeating her will be a piece of cake since I have an element of control over her.

Hawkmoth definitely made a good decision to akumatise me. We are both on the same page. He wants those heroes gone, I want the heroes gone and I want revenge.

Hawkmoth is one of the only people who has treated me right, other than my dear cousin. I intend to complete the deal and hand over the Miraculous to dear Hawkmoth. It would be my gift to him.

After working with him for these two weeks coming up with the ultimate plan to rid Paris of those pesky heroes, we have finally made a plan which will 100% guarantee the end of the heroines.

I will be known as the greatest Villain Paris has ever faced.

I am Electra-girl. But this name? It's about to get a whole lot better.

Static's POV

You may be wondering why I'm helping Electra-girl.

Well it's very simple really. She's my cousin and I love her. So I'm helping her.

Since we are single children and none of us have any siblings, we have always seen each other as sisters. So she's a big sister to me.

I've had to watch her reach a point in her life where she struggled greatly and absolutely no one was there to help her.

Even I couldn't help her but I supported her. I was the only one who was there for her.

Seeing how she has now become a strong independent woman is inspiring to me.

I want to make up for not being able to help her in the past and help her now, which is why I'm her little helping buddy.

Although Ladybug and Chat Noir didn't do anything to me specifically, Electra-girl has a burning hatred for them and wants to take them down so I'm going to help her do that.

I've discovered that little miss Marinette has Chat Noir wrapped around her fingers. In fact I had unfinished business with her anyways. So I'll help Electra-girl by exterminating Marinette so then she can get annihilate Chat Noir.

I think Electra-girls plan to weaken Ladybug is smart. It wont be competition if the opponent is destined to lose anyways.

The Plan Electra-girl has come up with is amazing. Not only will it ensure 100% victory but I get to play a massive role in it making me a powerful Villain.

Not as powerful as her but definitely more powerful than all the other pathetic villains before me. Not stormy weather though. I like her. And she was very powerful.

Brace yourself Paris, as this is about to be one of the longest Akumatisation battles of your lives.

And it's about to get real messy Very quickly.

Marinette's POV

These past few days have been hard.

I've spent the last couple of days in my bed, feeling too weak to go out anywhere. Even downstairs.

It's like my legs have given up on me and they don't want to function like they are supposed to.

My headaches have been getting worse, the same with my blurred vision and fainting. Luckily I've stopped throwing up as much, only once or sometimes twice a day. But only when I eat too much of something.

Despite my terrible health situation. I've spent a lot of my time with Chat Noir though. He would come every evening after school making sure I was okay, that I had eaten and that I wasn't bored.

I really appreciated him taking time out of his day to make sure that I was okay. It was the little things that made him so attractive.

Every passing day, my feelings toward him would just grow stronger and stronger.

I've still not had the courage to tell him my feelings yet. Well neither of us have told each other how we feel but I'm waiting for the right time to do so.

I want it to be a special moment.

At the same time it was getting tiring not knowing what I meant to him. We weren't in a relationship but I know he does have a genuine attraction to me but I don't know if it's enough for him to want to be in a relationship with me.

Sometimes we would act like a cute couple then other times we act like we are in a flirty friendship then other times we act like two goofy friends.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy it but it would nice to have some clarification.

I know that if Chat was to ask me to be his girlfriend, I would 100% say yes straight away without hesitation.

But does he feel the same way?

"Good afternoon my dear princess." Chat bowed as he entered my room. He had some pastries from the bakery in his hand.

"Well hello my fine kitty cat." I giggled, sitting straight. Chat made his way over to the bed and sat next to me. "How was school?"

"Boring as usual, I couldn't wait to come home and be with my little cupcake." He smirked at the choice of his words.

"I thought we already talked about that Nickname." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"But it brings back so many memories, don't ya think cupcake?" He wiggled his brows.

The day when we had the food fight, which resulted in our first kiss which was probably the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

My cheeks warmed up and blushed a pink colour at the memory.

"Awww my little Mari is blushing. How cute." He chuckled.

"Shush."

"The day when my little princess got flour in my hair, then began the little food fight and proceeded to kiss me." He teased.

I covered my face in embarrassment to hide my cheeks which were now a deep red colour.

"Then she kissed me so passionately that if her father walked in any sooner and saw, then she would be in trouble. She even took me by surprise with the way she was really into that kiss-"

"Okay! I get it. no need to rub it in." I mumbled into my hands. He took my hands and moved them away from my face and held them so I couldn't cover my face anymore.

"Awww my favourite little girl is blushing even more. Flustered already?" He teased.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me." I mumbled turning away from him trying to cover my cheeks but failing miserably.

"Aww little Mari is all flustered. How cute."

I frowned and crossed my arms. Chat smiled and kissed my cheek. "Turn that frown, upside down." He put his fingers at the tips of my lips and tried to get me to smile.

"Chat! Stop it." I slapped his arm away.

"Me-ouch." He began caressing his arm that I had just hit.

"Oh please, I didn't even hit you that hard." I raised a brow.

"You have no say in this as you were not the person getting hit." He continued caressing his arm.

"Is the big strong Chat really complaining about getting a small hit?" I smirked.

"You think I'm strong? Girl I can't even carry a middle aged man." He raised a brow at me.

I burst into laughter. "It's okay kitty cat." I patted him on the shoulder.

"But yes, I am complaining about getting hit." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Now you're just acting like a child." I giggled.

"A very handsome child you mean." He smiled proudly.

"My handsome child."

"I never asked you if you were okay. Sooo how you feeling?" He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm alright I guess. We're going strong, I haven't thrown up yet." I smiled. Rushing off to the bathroom was beginning to get long and tiring.

So I'm glad my trips to the bathroom have reduced.

"That's good." He clapped, "Come on, let's eat the pastries your father made."

"okay."

Chat opened the bag on pastries and we began eating. But it was as if I couldn't eat the food properly. My body didn't want to swallow it.

I forced myself to eat nevertheless. It took me longer than expected to eat but as long as some food got into my system right?

I put victorious on in the background as we ate. Once we finished eating, we got ourselves comfortable and continued watching the show.

But I felt some discomfort in my stomach but I ignored it and continued watching.

As time went along It felt like it was churning and it was rumbling, not because I was hungry but...

"Uhhh Mari?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you take your tablets after you ate?" Chat asked slowly.

"Ummm no...?" Just then my stomach rumbled and I covered my mouth trying my hardest not to throw up on my bed.

"Hold on." Chat quickly sat up and picked me up bridal style and rushed me to the bathroom. He placed me in front of the toilet and I immediately began emptying the contents in my stomach. Chat moved the hair that was in my face out of the way.

I can't believe this.

He probably feels grossed out right now. I should probably apologise.

When I was sure I was done, I flushed the toilet and quickly cleaned myself up.

"I'm sorry Chat, that you had to see that." I scratched my neck nervously, avoiding eye contact.

He placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up to look up at him. "You don't need to apologise Mari and no I'm not grossed out if that's what you are thinking."

How does he know?

"Come on, let's go back." He lifted me up bridal style and returned back to my room carefully placing me on the bed.

Suddenly the news channel came on. "Good afternoon Paris, it seems like Static has returned to the city of Paris and is striking chaos once again."

Again?

"Well there goes our break from akumatisations." Chat sighed, trying to locate where Static was.

"Go chat. Go save the city."

"But what about you? I can't just leave you when you've just been sick." He turned his gaze toward me.

"Paris needs you Chat. I'll be fine. Now go and save the day." I smiled softly.

Chat looked hesitant but nodded. "But first..." He gave me a quick kiss. "Much better," he smiled happily.

"Did you really just kiss me when I was literally throwing up not even 5 minutes ago." I asked with a raised brow.

"Yes? What is there a problem with that?"

"I don't think kissing me when I've just thrown up would be... pleasant."

"What, am I not allowed to kiss my princess goodbye?" He replied, a smirk growing on his face.

"You can kiss me as many times as you want Mr Noir." I smirked back.

"Well that settles things then." He smirked back and kissed me again.

"Chat, you need to go and save Paris." I giggled.

"Okay okay, I'm going. I'll be back soon alright?"

"Okay."

He waved goodbye and made his way out into the city to locate Static and defeat her once again.

Electra-girls POV

Oh how Paris is doomed.

Their favourite little heroes are going to be the downfall of the great city.

The war has begun Ladybug and Chat Noir. Do you have what it takes to deafeat me? Or will I conquer over you all and seek my ultimate revenge.

Oh wait, with my genius plan I've already planned your destiny.

And I promise you it's not a nice one.

________

The battle begins. Poor Parisians think this battle is gonna be a quick one. And poor Ladybug and Chat Noir because they are in for a hell of a ride. But the War has begun. Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Have a good day and I'll see you in the next one.

- Miss Miah

Word count - 2263 words

Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 63 22
While Ladybug and Chat Noir battle evil villains created by Hawk Moth's akumas, Marinette and Adrien battle their feelings. Will Adrien and Marinette...
3.9K 82 27
Marinette has been missing for a week and no one knows where she could have gone. Ladybug went on a mission and she's left Chat Noir in charge while...
1.8K 19 10
"My name is Qi, I am an old acquaintance of Little Fu- er, Master Fu. There's no time for introduction. Do you have the Horse Miraculous in your poss...
45.8K 1.2K 33
Ladybug and Chat Noir have been battling against Hawkmoth for years, but have yet to defeat him. His increasing attacks have got everyone on edge and...