occult club | luxiem

Por catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... Más

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚

3.3K 189 273
Por catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁶· run around ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ y/n held her chest. her heart is beating so loud. too loud.

she's nervous. this will be the first time she'll lead a talk with the adults. but it's all for her club. she cannot give it up.

after everything everyone has done? never.

y/n sighed on the cue of the train door opening. she then entered before searching for a seat.

"miss? you dropped this."

"huh? oh." y/n took the handkerchief from the man. "t-thank you..."

okay. now let's leave, y/n.

"are you from nijiiro high school?" he asked. "oh, and is it alright to sit beside you?"

what? beside me? y/n thought as she felt her whole world turned upside down.

y/n gulped. she can also feel her stomach churning too. does she really have to? it's too early for her.

y/n bit her lower lip to stop herself from trembling. she can't embarrass herself now.

right! if i want to face the parents, i have to be less shy! y/n thought, determined. you can do this, y/n! baby steps, baby steps!!

"yes, i am. and sure, i don't mind." y/n smoothly said and flashed a smile.

oh god, did i do good? she thought while fiddling with her fingers.

the guy took a seat beside y/n, maintaining a reasonable distance from her. thank heavens.

judging from the person's uniform, he's also in high school. just where did i see that uniform...

"we're in the same district then. i'm from tengoku institute, the public school a few blocks away from nijiiro."

his sudden talk almost made y/n jump. she just hoped he didn't catch her staring at his uniform.

"i heard they aren't accepting transferees anymore when i came to town..." he added and sighed.

okay! this is the next one! what do i say?! y/n panicked, her different personas having a meeting inside her little mind.

the meeting in mind:

"tell him he's pretty!!" gullible y/n recommended.

"nah tell him to f off." intrusive y/n said and someone needs to shut her down or else y/n might really follow her.

"i wanna die..." emotional y/n cried on the floor.

"how about we go tell him the reason why the school isn't accepting transferees anymore?" smart y/n asked.

"that's a great idea. let's make it a bit lighter." rational y/n said before she pressed the red button on the table.

"y-yeah. we have too many transferees joining mid-term. i don't think the principal would allow more."

"oh come on!" the y/n's in y/n's head complained before glancing at shy y/n. "did you really have to stutter?!" they all yelled at her.

the man chuckled. "yeah. i heard that too. i'm aster arcadia, by the way. it's nice to meet you! sorry for approaching you all of a sudden too."

a friend!! success!!!

"i-it's a pleasure as well! my- i'm- i'm is-!"

"c-calm down, you can do it..!"

"s-sorry." y/n heaved a breath. god knows how much she wanted the soil to just eat her.

so much for making new friends from different schools.

"i'm leto y/n!"

"nice! cute name."

"y-you too!"

aster chuckled and leaned on the seat comfortably.

"aster! aster! aster!!"

"ah! ren!"

"good morning!" the ren guy greeted before glancing at y/n. "good morning!"

"me?" y/n pointed at herself. "g-good morning..."

this guy... reminds me of... y/n thought, luca automatically appearing in her thoughts.

"i've been searching for kyo. is he even on the same train? why did he get in here first without us anyway? is he mad? isn't he always mad though? what do we do? should i search there and you search over there or shou—"

"ren, i know you're a hype after breakfast, but you gotta calm down. you're overwhelming leto and annoying the other riders." aster said with a gentle approach.

"ah. oh no. i'm sorry!" ren apologized and bowed to everyone on the train.

"is she a friend of yours, as? she doesn't go to tengoku though, judging from her uniform."

"yeah, she goes to nijiiro high." aster answered for y/n. "she's leto y/n."

"hello, leto! i'm ren zotto! nice to meet you!"

"n-nice to meet you too..."

"take a seat ren. let's search for kyo after getting off the train." aster said.

y/n was sweating buckets whilst in between the two strangers— who are now her newfound friends. ren could've taken a seat beside aster, why does he have to sit on her other side?!

"can i have your number, leto?" ren asked, showing his phone. "oh, and your discord too if you have one."

"me too, me too." aster also said.

"o-oh... okay."

"hey, only if you don't mind though." aster reminded.

"i don't! it's nice to actually have friends from outside of the school." y/n honestly said and showed them her phone number, as well as her discord ID.

"nice! we have a friend at nijiiro now! woohoo!" ren cheered.

"do you know that tengoku institute and nijiiro high are sister schools? they say that tengoku institute is the smaller version of nijiiro and is the refined version." aster said.

"it better be if you don't have any bullies there..." y/n mumbled.

"yeah! no bullies at all!"

"really?" y/n snapped her neck at aster.

"yeah. our student council is very strict." aster bragged.

"no shit. especially with dropscythe taking care of the delinquents..." ren mumbled and shivered. "i'm not scared of him though!"

"why would you even be scared of him if you never did anything wrong?" aster asked with a little chuckle.

aster and ren continued talking to each other, not forgetting to open the conversation to let y/n in.

but i think i prefer listening. y/n thought.

ren and aster are fun and comfortable. y/n can't actually believe that she's friends with guys who were just strangers in her life a few minutes ago.

just like how a friend could turn into an enemy in just a flash.

funny how the world works.

"we're here!"

"ren, don't run! geez, you act like a kid sometimes." aster sighed. "sorry about that, leto."

"it's fine, it's fine..."

the three of them left the train. ren was too busy searching for a guy named kyo that he left the station first.

"kyo!"

"he's so freaking loud and it's so early." kyo mumbled while scratching his head.

"how the hell did you get here first?!" ren asked. "hi, girls."

three girls greeted ren and aster before their eyes landed on y/n.

that made her gulp. oh god. okay. i can do this.

"girls, this is leto y/n from nijiiro high. we kinda just dragged her with us." aster said.

"ah, no, i came of my own free will." y/n reassured the girls in panic, making them giggle.

"hiii, nice to meet ya! i'm maria marionette! this is scarle yonaguni and this is aia amare! that guy over there with ren is kyo kaneko, and we're all from tengoku institute." maria quickly introduced everyone.

"nice to meet you too. i'm leto y/n." y/n said and bowed a bit.

"aster, did you befriend y/n because of the sister school activity?" aia asked strictly.

"kinda. but i've always wanted a friend from nijiiro and she was there! she's kinda cute too, so i thought i'd give it a go. right, ren?"

"yeah! leto's very cute!"

"don't mind them." maria said to quickly catch y/n's attention. "your skin looks nice. what lotion do you use?"

"aren't you running late, leto? i'm worried that we might be stalling you." scarle also joined maria and y/n.

"not at all! there are still a few minutes and the school is just walking distance." y/n said, flustered.

who wouldn't be flustered? first, they're a lot and second, they're so nice!

but more nijiiro students are already passing by and glancing at her. she has to go.

"although... i have to go now! i'll see you guys again next time!"

"okay! take care, leto!"
"see you again!"
"be careful!"

"i haven't introduced myself to the cute girl! damn it, ren!" kyo exclaimed and kicked ren's ass.

after she ran away from the group of friends from tengoku, she slowly started walking while catching her breath.

y/n glanced at her phone to look at the time, only to see that ren has already messaged her with an attachment.

@ʀᴇɴᴢᴏᴛᴛᴏ

ʀᴇɴᴢᴏᴛᴛᴏ
this one's kyo! he forgot to introduce himself!
📎1 attachment

ʀᴇɴᴢᴏᴛᴛᴏ
i hope we didn't make you too uncomfortable! good luck with classes and we'll see you again soooon!

"they're really kind." y/n mumbled. "he really reminds me of..."

"Y/NNNN!!"

"they even have the same accent." y/n mumbled after glancing behind her, where luca was running in her direction.

"good morning!" luca greeted.

y/n smiled. "good morning, luca. you're quite early today."

"hmm? you didn't check the server? everyone's already here. if we'd base from the meet-up time, i'm already running late!" luca said, and despite how bad that sounded, he was still as enthusiastic as ever. "want me to carry your bag?"

"uhm no, thank you." y/n replied, a bit confused. she has hands, why does luca need to carry her bag for her?

"but what's happening? is there an event i'm missing?" y/n asked.

the two continued walking. "no..? we just wanted to come to school earlier than usual. today's gonna be quite a big day for all of us, you know?

"you mean..."

"mhmm! we went here early so we could prepare with you! we know you're very nervous. we don't want you to feel alone in facing this, you know?"

"luca..."

"ah— d-don't cry?! y/n?!"

"grrr YOU!!"

luca and y/n tightly closed their eyes as their day was welcomed by shoto's early nagging.

"no piercings! no! piercings!!" shoto exclaimed, smacking the folded newspaper on yugo multiple times.

"ow! ow! oow! this is abuse! help!" yugo cried. fulgur and uki just stared at their kid while waiting for shoto to finish.

"you!! where the hell is your necktie?!" shoto yelled the moment he saw luca and pointed his newspaper at him like it was a knife.

"what is wrong with you all?!" he tantrumed, threw the newspaper on the floor, and stepped on it multiple times.

everyone was just staring as shoto huffed and puffed.

"s-shoto..? are you alright?" y/n asked before bowing multiple times. "i-i'm very sorry! i'll take responsibility for my club members!"

"ah, leto. good morning." shoto greeted. there was a smile on his lips like he didn't just throw a tantrum at all. "what do you mean? they're good."

luca and y/n just sweatdropped.

"anyways, isn't it time for you to go in? the others are already there waiting for you."

"o-okay... thank you, shoto." y/n just said and turned to fulgur, yugo, and uki. "good morning, you guys."

"good morning!"
"good morning, senpai!"
"mornin..."

"leto, your bag is against the school policy." shoto reminded while writing down something on his clipboard.

"sorry, my last bag is still in the dryer..."

"it's okay, things happen sometimes. now off you guys go."

"thank you!"

"things happen sometimes?! the heck?!" yugo whisper-yelled as they all entered the school building. "well, i just happened to have a piercing! why can't he let it slide?!"

"the piercings are really against the school policy, yugo. you won't see students wearing them at school often." y/n gently delivered to the sad baby. "you can... take them off whenever you enter the school and just put them back once you're in."

"sorry, leto-senpai. you almost got into trouble because of me." yugo sadly said.

"me too..." luca added.

the two of them sulked like puppies waiting for a word from y/n.

"it's okay," she said while ruffling the two's hairs.

"okay, that's enough, you two." fulgur walked while pushing and holding y/n's shoulder. "come on. everyone's waiting."

after a few moments, the five of them arrived at the club room where vox and his friends are already busy with a discussion.

"y/n. great timing." vox said.

"aren't we late? this isn't great timing." y/n replied.

ike immediately gave his seat to y/n.

"w-why is there a truth table there... do you really have to solve arguments?" confused, y/n asked.

"right?! i couldn't understand sh*t." mysta complained.

"we were just goofing around." shu said. "but we've come up with a few arguments and key points for later's debate," he added with a thumbs up and a star beside his eye.

"w-we're... we're not debating..."

y/n sighed. what is she gonna do with her friends?

"we're gonna convince them, that's all." y/n calmly said and smiled. "so... you guys don't have to go all out. okay? preserve this energy for class."

"how can we not go all out? our club is at stake here." sonny said with his arms crossed. "one wrong move and we lose this club forever."

"or we can always talk to the principal and build a new building." luca recommended, making his friends facepalm.

"sonny is right, senpai. and besides, we have a lot of energy soooo." alban reasoned out as well.

"y/n, we know you're nervous but you don't have to push us and carry all this burden alone." vox said.

vox was right. y/n was trying to keep all the anxiety all by herself. she didn't want her clubmates to worry about this thing too.

why do they always have to help her?

she's not complaining! she just...

making her friends help her again and again just makes her feel like...

i don't know anymore. y/n thought, gripping her skirt and biting her lower lip.

"hey, hey. listen." uki called and kneeled beside y/n, holding her hands.

everyone was standing up and surrounding the lady, worried and distressed by her sudden silence. they know later's events will take a toll on her, but they never knew it would affect her this much.

it pains them. how people hurt y/n as if she deserves it. she doesn't deserve this at all.

just how much did people hurt her for her to be this broken?

"senpai, we're here for you. always." uki said, his hold tightening. "we're friends, remember? what are friends for if we do not share each other's problems?"

that got y/n to lift her head up to them.

and there they saw it. tears.

uki couldn't stop himself but just hug y/n. y/n just closed her eyes and buried her face in the crook of uki's neck, crying in silence.

"y/n, we know you want to keep this problem to yourself. we won't let you do that." vox said. "we're clubmates. we're friends. your club is literally also our club right now and we won't let anyone take it away from us."

"you've been anxious and burdened this whole time, we're very sorry," ike added with a gentle smile on his lips while caressing y/n's hair.

"the last thing you should worry about is us being burdened too. senpai, you gotta learn to share the carry too. isn't it too heavy?" fulgur said after standing beside uki. "if you feel like you're always depending on us, please don't, senpai."

"there really are times when you just have to depend on us too. it's not unhealthy, y/n. and we don't mind at all either. so please, let us be your shoulder to lean on and let us help you, okay?" luca also added.

"you've been too lonely for so long... aren't you tired too?" uki cried softly.

y/n's eyes slowly widened.

her cries grew louder as her hug on uki tightened. the others were trying not to cry too while sympathizing with the poor girl.

"d*mn it." mysta mumbled while rubbing his eye, his other fist balled in anger.

"i'll do my best later. i will f*cking do my best later, shu, i swear to god." mysta whispered.

shu chuckled. "calm down, mysta. but we certainly will."

"n-now, let me give you some makeup so you won't go to class with red eyes..." uki said and dug into his bag for his make-up kit.

"thank you, everyone. i..." y/n laughed a little at herself.

"i couldn't deny i was feeling the same thing you guys thought i was. and maybe i did need a little scolding."

"thank you, everyone." y/n said and beamed a smile that made a thousand flowers bloom.

they all couldn't help but just hug her tight.

"we will win this, y/n! this battle! we promise you that!" luca exclaimed, he and the rest of them smiling at y/n to reassure her that everything will be alright.

and it will be.

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

 ✞︎ "so? where are they?" a woman said, dressed in extravagant clothes- as if she was here to go shopping.

"apologies, ma'am. they'll be here any minute." shoto said and bowed, before signaling an officer to offer the woman some tea.

she huffed. "please. if they won't be here, they might as well give up the room!"

"gracita, calm down." another woman said.

"how can i?! do you know how much chieko cried to me, demanding that room?!" gracita exclaimed. "we pay for our children's tuition, but it seems like this school can't even provide properly for them!"

vigil chuckled. "gracita, you're being very annoying right now? stop it."

gracita fell silent while vigil just smiled at shoto.

unlike gracita, vigil is wearing only simple clothes. despite this, her beauty stood out.

"sorry for being tardy." vox said after he opened the door.

he came inside the office with y/n and the rest of the third years following.

"good luck." sonny whispered, left outside the student council office with the rest of his friends and the rest of the officers except shoto.

gracita and vigil stood up as they watched the children walk to the opposite sofa.

"it's a pleasure to meet you." vox greeted and bowed with the rest of the occult club members.

"we are the occult club officers." vox introduced the six of them.

gracita was fascinated to see five handsome men that weren't even on par with her husband. with a grin, she asked.

"are you the occult club president?"

"no, ma'am. she is."

y/n bowed once again.

gracita's face automatically fell. what's an average-looking girl doing with these fine men?

"i'm vox akuma, the occult club vice president. this is leto y/n, the occult club president." vox introduced them all one by one.

"this is ike eveland, the secretary."

"this is luca kaneshiro, the treasurer."

"this is shu yamino, the auditor."

"and this is mysta rias, he's the member who cleans and takes care of the clubroom the most hence he's also here."

mysta just frowned.

"a pleasure to meet you. i'm nanato vigil, i'm kumi's mother." vigil said. "and this is muuri gracita, muuri chieko's mother."

gracita just hmp'ed before they all took a seat.

"i'm not beating around the bush. my daughter, chiyo, has been crying to me. saying that her club, the cheerleading, has no clubroom but the weird occult club has one?" gracita immediately said.

"th—"

"i'm not done." gracita sassily cut ike off.

"right..." ike just mumbled.

"the cheerleading club has been homing trophies ever since, especially when my daughter and vigil's started joining." gracita continued. "what significance does the occult club have and why the hell is it better than the cheerleading club's?"

"alright mysta, we're entrusting you with this one." vox whispered.

"i'll take care of it." mysta replied, stretching his neck.

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁶· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.6K 306 28
Don't mind me, just giving warnings ahead of time ⚠️blood, murder, abuse, fire, self harm, stalking, manic breakdowns, drinking, vomit, eating dissor...
42.1K 1K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
55.4K 813 54
You dream about five men, meeting one in each dream. All of them will eventually know each other, but you are the one who met them first. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬�...
59.2K 2.7K 13
── e.ike ff you're so ridiculous, i can't believe i fell in love with you ike was so done. how could he still stand this obnoxious self proclaimed fe...