occult club | luxiem

By catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... More

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚

4K 199 215
By catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁵· never gon ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ after a few weeks, remedial classes have finally ended!

"YAS!! ARCADE!!!" luca loudly cheered, ignoring all the looks he was getting right now. oh well, they don't even mind. being handsome has its perks.

"oh my god finally! the sl*very is over!" mysta also cheered.

the two ran down the hallway before arriving at the club room.

"WE'RE DONE!"

"congratulations. here's a flower crown we made with y/n during our stay at the occult club while you two are studying." vox bitterly said and placed a flower crown on the two's heads.

"y/n made this..?" the two mumbled with twinkling eyes.

"correction, we made it with y/n." ike said.

"but where is y/n?" luca asked, the first one who noticed that there were only them in the club room.

"y/n had some errands for the student council. she'll be here soon." shu answered.

"an errand for the student council? why is she working with them? they shouldn't just use her like that— you know what? i'm going to their office right now." mysta spitefully said while rolling his sleeves up.

before he could even walk far away, vox pulled him back by his collar.

"she strictly instructed us to stay here. maybe it's something about the club." vox said.

"you two. stay. here." ike said while smacking a folded newspaper he got from somewhere on mysta and luca's heads.

like poor puppies, the two just kneeled on the ground with teary eyes while they wait for their master.

"she's here." shu said a few minutes later.

the five left the club room and locked it to welcome their president.

"what was the errand about?" vox asked.

y/n shook her head. "it's not actually an errand. shoto wanted to talk to me about the club room."

"the club room? what about the club room?" ike asked as well.

"the cheerleading club keeps insisting on it." y/n said as her small fists balled. "i thought we were already done with this... they're so mean." they heard her mumble.

"they can't do anything about it though, so don't worry." shu said. "as long as we're a club with the required number of members plus a club adviser, they can't kick us out of here nor strip us out of the official club list."

y/n shook her head.

"they asked their parents to talk it out with shoto."

"what?!" the five exclaimed in unison.

y/n kept her head down. "shoto may say that it's alright and he just wanted to let me know, i know how those parents are becoming a burden to him." she mumbled.

y/n then raised her head, showing everyone the most determined face she has ever worn.

"so we have to talk to them ourselves, about why we shouldn't give the club room up!"

the five guys glanced at each other and nodded.

"let's do that." vox said and ruffled y/n's hair.

"when do we talk to them?" ike asked.

"shoto said they'll come here tomorrow." y/n said. "he said i didn't have to come and he'll take care of it, but i still want to. this is my club."

"SLAY!"
"periodt. 💅"
"pop off."

"okay, now we go to the arcade! let's go!" luca excitedly said.

although feeling reluctant, y/n still joined the five. she doesn't want to be a killjoy now, does she?

"don't worry, y/n. you'll be fine." luca said and snickered. "i have a surprise for you! i'm sure you'll love it!"

the five looked at each other, but the four boys already have a gut feeling.

did he possibly...

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

 ✞︎ oh boy. he did.

he rented a whole arcade!! the five gaped at the arcade store.

"come, come! i've been wanting to do this!" luca excitedly said as he pulled y/n inside.

"luca... why would you rent a whole arcade?" ike asked while chuckling. vox, mysta, and shu also can't believe it- however, they couldn't do anything but just laugh it out. it's already there anyways.

"so y/n can be real comfy and try all the games in the arcade without worrying about people looking at her!" luca said and glanced at y/n.

he was looking at her with expectant eyes... is he really expecting y/n to praise him?

"i-i really appreciate the thought, luca... but you didn't have to waste money on this just for me..." y/n said while ruffling luca's hair.

"t-then don't think like that! just think that i bought the arcade for a day for e-everyone!" luca said like a pitiful dog before his face turned grim. "even though i don't care about them. hmp."

"luca!" ike complained while the others chuckle.

"thank you, luca. i really appreciate it." y/n said with a light blush.

"w-well! let's not put luca's money to waste! let's do this!" y/n beamed as they all look at the building.

the lady gulped in nervousness. it was so obvious that she was anxious, but what could she be anxious about? luca already rented the arcade.

an arcade without reimu and the others... this is new. y/n thought and swallowed another lump in her throat. i'm ready!

"why does this feel like she's taking an SAT?" vox whispered.

shu chuckled. "isn't she cute?" shu just said and walked beside y/n. "come on. i'm good at these games. i'll teach you."

"i'm also good at arcade! let me teach you too!" mysta said before glaring at shu.

the tension between the glaring fox and the sly penguin was intense.

"hey! i bought the arcade! let me teach her too!" luca joined in.

"you know how to...?" vox asked ike, talking about the arcade.

"what do you think of me, a caveman? of course i know arcade games." ike replied.

"well... if you don't, i could teach you..."

"..."

"y/n! how about i teach you?" ike also joined the three guys in ganging up on y/n, leaving vox brokenhearted.

the six of them entered the arcade. there really was no one, even a supervisor. the whole building was left in luca's hands.

"the tokens are on the desk. the owner also said that we're free to get the prize after reaching the number of tickets we want!" luca said.

"y/n, would you be a darling and get us some tokens?" vox said after pulling luca's collar back before he could get away.

"sure. do i get everything?*

"try getting as much as you could, okay?"

"okaaaay."

when y/n was out of their perimeter, vox pulled down the guys for a talk.

"i don't want us to fight over y/n since we're planning to make this her best arcade experience ever." vox started. "we should take turns."

"okay. how do we decide who gets first?" ike asked.

they all glanced at the nearest machine. the basketball.

"are you ****ing kidding me?! luca will win this shit!"

"hey now. luca paid for everything so i think it's alright if he gets a go with y/n first. right?"

"i agree with that. however, if luca would be first, i'll make sure to be the second."

"feisty~ i like that. and mysta, are you really just giving up like that? who knows, maybe luca isn't good at basketball."

"look at you gaslighting yourself."

the five continued bantering and throwing jokes around as they went to the basketball game machine. there were five machines in total with the same size and design.

"oh. we need a token." shu said.

"that couldn't be more obvious now, could it?" mysta sassily replied.

"i don't know if this is enough but i took some at the counter!" y/n said as she ran to the boys. "ah, sorry i took so long. and don't worry! i counted how many i took! i only took 50 tokens."

the guys were dumbfounded before they all chuckled. y/n just stood there, wondering if she actually said something funny.

"you could've taken a bucket of tokens, no one would care!" luca chirped enthusiastically. "the arcade is already rented, the tokens are included."

"oh... so 50 tokens are not enough?"

"that's not enough for mysta alone, that's for sure." shu joked.

"o-okay! i'll get more!"

"don't count them this time. just pour a lot in your little bucket," luca reassured as shu took some tokens from y/n's bucket.

"i get it!" she ran back to the counter.

"ready?" shu asked after giving everyone a token.

"ready." they all replied in unison.

in sync, they placed their tokens in, starting the game altogether.

"i don't know what's happening, but i'm rooting for everyone." y/n said from behind.

the guys played basketball as y/n stood behind them in awe. she couldn't also help but roam her eyes around the arcade.

since the guys looked too preoccupied, y/n left the bucket of tokens at the hockey table and just roamed around the arcade herself. with a couple of tokens in her hand.

"a claw machine." y/n mumbled.

she placed a token in before she started playing. she tried taking the hello kitty one, but the claw's grip isn't really... erm...

you can't call that a grip at all. y/n thought and placed another token inside.

let's try again!

"hm. another fail." shu mumbled, his arm leaning on the vending machine while towering over y/n and standing behind her.

"want me to try?" shu asked with a smile.

y/n nodded and gave her token to shu.

"hmp. lucky." mysta mumbled.

"save the best for last?" ike just said, gaslighting himself.

"i just have to make her experience better than the first two." vox mumbled. "hmm... should i kiss her?"

"NO!" luca, mysta, and ike yelled in unison, causing the bear shu caught to fall.

"ah." shu and y/n mumbled before they giggled at themselves.

"here, about i teach you?" shu said and gave way to the machine.

he stood behind y/n and held the joystick with y/n's hand under his. he also held her hand at the button to guide her on when to press it.

"ready?" shu asked.

he may not be in y/n's place, but he feels more flustered than her.

"ready!"

the four guys just suffered silently while bashing their hands and heads on something. they don't know if they want to be in shu's place or y/n's place.

"carefully..." shu led y/n's hand gently to the side.

y/n could feel shu's breath on her redding earlobe. her head was spinning and she couldn't focus on getting a teddy bear.

"press." shu whispered and pressed the button with y/n's fingers. they didn't let go of the button until the crane went back with the bear.

y/n gasped when the bear fell on the lot.

"we did it!" y/n chirped.

shu and y/n did a high ten before shu took the bear. y/n was just jumping around while waiting for the prize.

"thank you, shu." just a smile from her was already enough to make shu's heart stop beating, let alone the four.

"i-i'm good at arcade games. which one do you want to go to next?"

"oi, one game at a time, sorcerer. don't get too ahead of yourself." vox said from afar, making shu chuckle.

"aww man..." he just mumbled while luca approaches y/n.

"you guys will take turns? that's cute." y/n said.

"no! you are!" luca suddenly beamed, making y/n laugh.

"come on, i wanna try something with you." luca said and offered his hand. y/n gladly took it and let luca pull her, with the four following them

"ta-dah!"

y/n gaped at the machine.

"isn't this that dancing machine?" y/n asked. "b-but i can't dance..."

"give me your hand, i'll teach you!"

y/n stared at luca's hand and back at his face, beaming with expectation and excitement for what was to come.

y/n sighed with a smile before placing her hand on top of his.

"n-no laughing once i get it wrong, you guys." y/n said to the five.

they just chuckled.

"we'll try." vox joked.

when the game started, luca taught y/n the basics of where to step and such. he convinced her to jump properly and not to be shy, since no one was watching her but only her friends.

her friends who would never judge her, so she really has nothing to worry about!

"are you ready for round two?" luca asked before letting y/n's hand go.

luca immediately felt down the moment he wasn't holding y/n's hand anymore. his hand felt incomplete without hers.

"i'm ready! w-watch me beat you!" y/n tried being so smug.

luca laughed. "i won't go easy on you!"

the game started once again and it was just the basic steps. both y/n and luca did the steps with ease and everyone was surprised that y/n could follow well.

"quick learner." ike said to his friends who were nodding like proud dads.

the steps started getting complicated. y/n reached for something to hold on to, so luca took that chance to hold her hand again.

"you still doing good?" luca asked with a laugh.

"you bet!"

they all laughed when a set of fast steps suddenly appeared on the screen. but luca and y/n did them successfully, making everyone cheer.

"i think i looked funny doing those steps." y/n said while laughing.

but her laughter with luca ceased when she felt her socks slipping from the machine.

"ah! be careful!"

! SYSTEM NOTICE !

POG! it wasn't that hard earning a route, y/n just had to be clumsy! thank god luca caught her in time before her head could hit the bar of the dance dance revolution machine!

the yellow route shall proceed to the good ending.

! SYSTEM NOTICE !

luca immediately pulled her hand up and held the bar behind them, catching y/n's waist before the two of them could fall on the floor

"are you two okay?" ike asked.

but y/n and luca remained unmoving. they stayed holding each other while trying to discover the depths of their eyes.

"hey!" ike called the two's attention, cutting them off from their trance.

"are you guys okay? no one was hurt, right?" ike worriedly asked.

"i think that's enough dance dance revolution today." shu said as the others agree.

"yeah, i agree as well." luca said and pulled y/n up. "are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?"

y/n shook her head. "thank you, luca."

luca inhaled sharply. "your welcome!"

with a smile, y/n added. "you really have pretty eyes."

the light blush that was already on luca's cheek got darker as he slowly panicked on the spot.

"w-w-what?! what?!! no! no!!" luca exclaimed and ran to vox just to hide behind him.

the four laughed while y/n just cocked her head to the side, wondering if she said something wrong that made luca panic like that.

"alright, my turn." vox said. finally. he's been itching.

"i remember the time y/n subconsciously caught a flying book when mysta and luca were arguing in the club room." vox said as they all follow him. "i wanted to see it again. the fast reflexes."

they all gaped at the machine vox stopped at.

"air hockey." they all mumbled.

"it was just a reflex, i swear." y/n said while vox puts some tokens in.

"no. you have magic."

"i-i do but—"

"you're a witch!"

"hey!" the four boys exclaimed. "that wasn't nice!"

y/n laughed awkwardly. "i swear it's j—"

"here i go!"

"AAAH WAIT!" y/n yelled and hit the puck that went to her base.

but she hit it too hard, causing it to bounce off the table and hit vox's forehead.

"ah! are you okay?!" y/n cried while the others just laughed at vox without a care for him.

"do it again!" luca exclaimed.

"what?!" vox and y/n exclaimed.

they all just laughed while y/n worriedly tended to vox for a bit.

the game continued when the timer ended and they just noticed. y/n had to insert another token so they could start.

every time the puck ends up in their base, both vox and y/n were squealing. y/n was just being pure shocked while vox was just scared to be hit again. everyone was laughing at the two.

"kya!"

"ieek!"

"ah!"

"KYA!"

"KYA—! wait did i just— AH!"

mysta and luca were rolling on the floor and even ike and shu couldn't stop laughing. vox was also on the verge of laughing but seeing y/n so serious, he just couldn't.

"i'm afraid my life might perish in the hands of a cute human with fast reflexes." vox said and slid his hand stronger than usual.

y/n couldn't react fast to counter it, but she caught the puck under her hockey grip.

"i'm not cute." y/n said with her comical glowing eyes and a jojo reference hyped up background.

"go go y/n!"
"boo demon boo!"
"you can't do it, old man, just give up."
"y'all so mean..! beat that demon, y/n!"

the two continued playing until the four boys couldn't follow the movement of the puck since everything was going too fast. the two players were so fired up!

until the puck suddenly slowed down and got stuck in the middle of the table.

"huh? did i hit it less hard?" y/n asked.

"no. the timer has ended." shu said.

the four guys laughed. "the timer ended and no one scored!" luca laughed the loudest.

vox chuckled. "that was fun. told ya, you have good reflexes."

"whatever floats your boat." y/n replied to vox's remarks.

"my turn!" mysta exclaimed and snatched y/n's hand. before she could even react, mysta has already pulled her fast.

"car racing? really?" vox asked.

"what? car racing isn't so bad." mysta said as he guided y/n to sit on the chair meant for the machine.

y/n thanked the gentleman before he sat on the other machine.

"we put our tokens together, okay?"

"i'll count." ike said. "in three... two... one!"

the two put the tokens together and the game automatically started.

y/n and mysta both stepped on the accelerator in unison as they drove beside each other's cars.

"go y/n! you can do this!"
"drift over there and hit mysta!"
"who's our little driver— i'm kidding."

"hey look, there's a skill here. maybe you can hit mysta with it?"

"no coaching!" mysta complained to shu who just chuckled at him.

y/n was a pro at stirring the wheel and mysta was just doing his best. so far, their cars are still beside each other.

"how boring." vox said. "tickle war!"

"what tic— AH! YOU F**— S-STOP! HAHA!" mysta laughed like a banshee when vox started tickling him.

y/n laughed at them, but that didn't last long when luca started tickling her too.

the two were distracted from the race, filling the arcade with pure laughter. y/n tried stirring the wheel but luca was merciless with his tickles.

"i-i won!" mysta cheered while catching his breath. "da*n it! what the hell were the tickles for?!"

y/n was also catching her breath with dried tears on her cheeks. luca tickled her too much that she cried.

"it's my turn now, right?" ike asked while wiping y/n's eyes with his handkerchief. "you guys... you made her cry!" ike joked.

"i was playing!" mysta defended.

"what game will you be playing, ike?" vox asked.

"ah... it's not a game." ike said as he gently held y/n's shoulder and walked with her to...

to a karaoke booth!

"oohhh!" the four gaped at the booth.

but ike just smiled at them before locking the booth.

"EH??!!"

y/n blinked sitting inside the booth with just ike.

"hey! not fair! let us in!"

"bro?!! we wanna hear you sing too!"

"this isn't fair!! ike you big meanie!!"

"DON'T KISS HER!!"

ike kept smiling at the glass door before he pulled the curtains to keep the four out of their sight.

"here." ike handed y/n a microphone and the songbook.

"i-i don't sing, ike..." y/n said.

"it's fine. i just want to sing for you." ike said and took a microphone himself.

he skimmed over the songbook and entered the number of the song he was about to sing to y/n.

while the four boys? they wept while playing on their own.

"this song is for you, y/n." ike said with a grin before kokoronashi played.

"what's taking them so long?" luca mumbled impatiently.

"let them have their fun." vox said as shu pushed the red ball to the corner of the table. "ooh nice stance, shu."

"thanks. i only played pool on the computer. i didn't know i was also good in real life." shu said while chalking the end of his stick.

mysta was about to have his turn— his stomach was already lying on the table— the four of them glanced at the karaoke booth when it opened.

"she cried." ike said to the four.

y/n followed. she was crying, sniffing, rubbing her eyes like there was no tomorrow.

"what's up with you guys making her cry today? we're supposed to make her have fun." shu said.

"ike's singing was amazing!" y/n cried. "it was— life-changing! waaah!!" she cried like a baby.

"seriously?" the four mumbled.

after they calmed the lady down, it was everyone's turn to have fun with y/n.

they never left a single game in the arcade untouched. from the whack a mole that luca almost broke, the just dance that broke vox's back, the zombie shooting game y/n loved the most, and more.

they all also tried the hammer record game. obviously, luca got the highest score while mysta got the lowest. they didn't expect shu to be second though. quite close to vox's record

"so those biceps truly are something." vox mumbled while staring at shu's biceps hidden under his school uniform.

they even tried the coin game that didn't pass mysta's patience test. vox loved that game. even the fish game that the elders love so much.

such a boomer. the four guys mumbled while staring at vox who was teaching y/n the fish game.

due to playing tons of games and taking their sweet time, they earned lots and lots of tickets! they even almost emptied the ticket crane that shu was a master of!

lastly, an arcade date can never end without the photo booth!

"move! i can't fit in!"

"how dare you make everything sound so dirty already?!"

"can you scooch over a bit? thanks."

"do you guys want to sit on my lap?"

"you sit on my lap, darling."

"no one's sitting on no one's lap!!"

"okay, i'm pressing the shutter!" shu said.

the first snap was awkward. the next was just mysta and luca fighting while the others smile at their shenanigans.

the third one was shu and y/n being pushed over when ike joined in the fight. the fourth shot was vox trying to calm them down while shu laughs.

the fifth one was the rest of them just genuinely laughing.

while the sixth was the most proper shot they've taken— everyone having a pretty smile on their faces while looking at the camera.

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁵· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 912 9
- y.shu as long as i'm here, no one can hurt you a sorcerer and a sickly child. a husband and a sickly wife. watch as love plays with time and chance...
59.2K 2.7K 13
── e.ike ff you're so ridiculous, i can't believe i fell in love with you ike was so done. how could he still stand this obnoxious self proclaimed fe...
24.6K 662 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
19.7K 1K 8
── k.luca ff she's fucking mine. fuck off a mafia who's falling in too deep for some unknown reason. . . . . luxiem status: DISCONTINUED ©catconnoiss...