THE SHADOW KING♥

By Malu_taeg

When the Shadow Prince decided to rule over the Human World but stopped his goal for a mere human girl and fe... More

An unexpected storm
Childhood bestfriend
Shadow Prince and his underworld
The Castle and the Princes's weird tasks
When he chose...
You have no choice but to Marry Me!
Your World is scary yet amazing!
I said it's dangerous, Didn't I?
Kiss me, I'll forgive you!

I want to know about your World!

14 7 2
By Malu_taeg

The bestfriends looked at eachother in confusion after saw two beds in a master bedroom for the first time. "Yeonjunah What is this?" She asked and looked at the male beside her who's having the same amount of puzzlement on his face. "I don't know but.. I don't care atleast we can peacefully sleep now without seeing their faces arghh." He directly jumped on the bed and immediately fell in love with the mattress's softness.

"Ahh it's so soft that I could sleep in seconds.." The male mumbles and smiles to himself. "Oh yes it's really soft!" Y/n let out a suprised yell after sitting on the bed. "But I have a doubt! Why did he set two bed in a room? What do you think?" Yeonjun asks fake confusedly as if he doesn't know. "Huh? I don't know-" She rplied in an unsure tone. "Well- wait.. is he perhaps.. Jealous?!?" He smirks and looking at his bestfriend's red face. "What nonsense? I don't think so I mean why would he? Haha.." She nervously fake laughs and looked away from the male who was holding an evil smile.

"Why you don't think so? I think he's Jealous that I'm close to his girlfriend than himself tsk tsk tsk." He shakes his head and says carelessly. "Yah! When did I became his girlfriend?" She yells and went to the lying male. "Oh He's your Fiancé right? My bad!" Yeonjun helds a satisfied grin in his face. "YOU LITTLE SH!T!!" She lost words and threw a pillow on his face who growned and started a pillow fight which lasts forever.

"WHO'S THAT?!?" Yeonjun yells at the knocking door while wrapping his head around the blanket and trying to sleep again. The person keeps on knocking on it which annoys the heck out of him. He growns and finally woke up as he went to open the door. "How can I help you?" He asks with his raspy deep morning voice. "Prince called you two down for breakfast." The shadow said and the human finally came to reality. "We'll be there in 10 minutes.." He replies as the Shadow nods and left. "No matter how many days, it still feels like a dream urgh." He yawns and closes the door before turning around to see his bestfriend who's sleeping in a weird position. "Look how she's sleeping like a sloth! Wake up Y/n!!" He shakes her a bit and chose violence since he know how hard it is to wake her up.

After a 10 minutes war, Y/n finally woke up which made the male alive again. "Thankgod finally your awake!" He said in relief as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and saw Y/n was sleeping again when he came back. "Y/n I swear to God I'll slap your face with cold water if you don't wake up right now!!" He smiles in victory when he saw the other instantly sat up on the bed. "Fine Geez calm down, I was just closing my eyes." With that she rushed to the bathroom.

"Yahhh! Come fast will you? It's already been 30 minutes and I don't wanna die by that scary Prince.." He anxiously taps the floor by his feet and almost dragged Y/n when she finally came. "Slow down a bit Yeonjun!!" She yells and slapped his arm. "Shut up I'm also late because of you!" He almost yells. "Wow calm down dude. Are you that scared of him?" She smirks and laughed at his face. "I don't now close your mouth for a minute and walk.." He rolled his eyes and started to drag her again. "Don't you think it's kinda scary lol" Y/n fake laughed while looking at the staircase. "If your scared hold my hand." He said as he knew, she was scared. "Oh- well.. Thanks." She gulps down and helds his hand tightly as they walked down the stairs.

It was narrow and made of stones which gave the creepy spooky vibes.

"Jesus why it's so creepy?!?" Y/n mumbles and tightens her grip around the male's arm. "Why I feels like I'm in some haunted movie lol." Yeonjun spoke to himself while carefully stepping down. "OH SHI--" He curses when he accidentally skipped a step and almost fell down. "Are you okay?" Y/n asks worriedly while looking at face which is glowing in the dark as she receives a hmm in response. "Why this stairs are keep going-- WoWw!!" Y/n stopped her whines when she looked at the view infront of them.

"It's nice right?" Y/n asked as the blue haired male nods as they finally walked down and wondered where are the Prince and Princess. "They are there.." Yeonjun said in a low tone while eyeing the royals.

The Prince and Princess were eating in silence as they gulps down a bit and went near them. "Erm.." Yeonjun hesitates which got the Royals attention as the Prince glared at him. "When did I told you to come--" The scary Prince got cuts off by the human, "It's not my fault! It's Y/n, your fiancée who got me late too so glare at her." He said and smiles victoriously after saw the Prince's speechless face. "Whatever.. Sit!" He said while avoiding eye contacts with others.

"Do you guys eat food?" Y/n asks curiously which made Jennie chocked on her sausage. "LOL off course bruh what do think we'll eat then?" She asks in a scaristic tone. "I don't know! I mean you guys are the Prince and Princess of Shadows so I thought maybe you'll drink human blood or something haha." She laughed a bit as the others facepalmed themselves at her silly question. "We're not Vampires to drink human blood. Eventho we are ruling this shadow world, we're still humans." Jennie answers while stuffing her mouth with the egg sandwich.

"I'm so happy. I finally get to eat! It's been so long since I ate something properly.." Y/n dramatically says while wiping off her crocodile tears which made her bestfriend and the Princess laugh. "Eat as much as you want!" The black haired princess said as the other nods happily and started to dig in like the world's gonna end tomorrow. "Ahh why are you eating like a pig? Slow down! We're not going to steal your food girl." Yeonjun rolled his eyes and cleaned the corner of her mouth with his thumb. The scary Prince who witnessed the scene couldn't stop think about it. "Dont mind me I'm just too hungry and happy.." Y/n mumbles with her mouth full of food. "Fine! Just stop talking and eat." He replies and shakes his head in disbelief since he crystal clearly knows how much she loves food.

"Oh! Commander said that he have something important to talk with you but you were not there at that time so I said, you'll meet him after breakfast." The Princess conveys as her brother just nods his head. "Umm.. Princess I'm just wondering why your staircase is so freaking creepy?" Yeonjun suddenly asks out of nowhere which made Jennie looked at him in confusion. "Which staircase?" She asks,unable to understand what the other meant. "The one from the left side of our room!" He answers while pointing out at the stairs they came from. "Omg why did you came by that stairs?!?" She asks while laughing. "What do you mean? We don't know about the place yet so how could we know?" He asks and almost rolled his eyes. "I know right! Well those stairs are for the Shadows. We have separate staircase for just the two of us but you guys can use them from now on, I'll show them later!" She finally done explaining him who nods his head.

"If you say so Princess." He shrugged his shoulder and continues his breakfast. "Hearing Princess from you is kinda weird so just call me Noona and You Eonnie ok?" She said and smiled at the two humans as Yeonjun smiles back and Y/n.. well she didn't even know what are they talking about since she was so into eating her food. "I'm done! I'm leaving then." Yoongi stood up after wiping off his mouth with a napkin. "Ok have a good day!" Jennie looked up and smiled at her brother who nods his head. Y/n lifts up her head and saw the older male who was about to leave. She stared at him and looked away when he caught her. He smiled a bit which was unnoticed by everyone but y/n. She smiled to herself when she caught his cute smile before he left.

"Your right these are elegant and nice. I almost got traumatized after using that stairs haha!" Yeonjun and Jennie laughed at the younger's statement. "I know right! Come on let's go upstairs first!" She replies as the three climbed up the stairs. Jennie and Yeonjun was talking as going in the front leaving the younger all behind. "AHHH MOM!!" Y/n screamed out of nowhere and made the other two startled as well. "AHH What happened?" Jennie asked while resting her plam on her chest, "Jesus-- why are you screaming?!?" Yeonjun asks after got scared. "T-this--" Y/n shutters and made the other two confused. "What?" The older two asked in unison.

"This creepy painting smirked at me!!" Y/n almost yells at the other two. "I don't really understand you! You said that you looked like a ghost when looked at the mirror that day and now.. Well not gonna lie.. this painting looks creepy but I don't really believe you-- AHHH EOMMA!!" He tried to stay positive but lost it when he saw the painting smirked at him as well.

"Guys act like you didn't saw that and come here!" Jennie dragged the younger two to the upstairs. "Ahh why?!?" Y/n whined and kept looking back at the painting. "I said don't look!" The princess turned her to straight, preventing her head from turning back. "Why what's wrong?" Yeonjun joined and asks. "Well.. that painting always smirks at me whenever I look it so I'm scared of that as well haha.." She laughed in embarrassment and made the other two looked at her in disbelieve. "Seriously? It's literally your Castle--" Jennie cuts off the younger male and said "I know I know! But literally everyone in this Castle are afraid of that except my brother.. he don't care about things like that!". "Oh okay? But why everyone's being scared of that?" The blue haired male asked curiously. "No specific reason! Just that it's an one hundred old painting and hella creepy.." Jennie explains as the bestfriends just nods confusedly.

"Your World is weird anyways!" Yeonjun said and made the Princess raised her eyebrows in disagreement. "It's way more scarier and magical than you think." She rolled her eyes while saying. "Eonnie I want to know about your World!" Y/n spoke suddenly. "Are you sure?" The Shadow Princess asks to confirm. "Even though the 2% of me didn't want that, my 98% wants it so I'm sure.." Y/n says in confidence. "Ok then I have let brother know about it first and have to ask for his permission. For now you two may go and take rest!" The younger two nods obediently at their Princess Eonnie and left to their room.

________________________________________

*Do you like it? Hope you guys are enjoying it:)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 920 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
124K 6.4K 26
"You're good, nothing is gonna happen to you" Min Yoongi lives of off the streets in the capital ~ he has no home, no family and nowhere to go. Kim...
16.6K 1.2K 11
Pairing: Yoongi / Reader (third person) Genre: Hellhound!Yoongi / Magical!Reader / High Fantasy Word Count: 30,868 Rating/Warnings: 18+ for mature th...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...