Aston

By justcallmesival

Aston Steele is a guy that only to wishes live life simply and quietly, but the only problem is is that he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

209 19 16
By justcallmesival

This chapter is the one I've been waiting for. Above is the song that helped me with this chapter.

Enjoy guys!!!!

The meeting room roared with the bombardment of questions and answers from both sides; Everyone trying to point fingers in many directions but one.

"It seems that you have some explaining to do, Aston" Edward asked, his voice steadily calm despite the excitement of the others, "Your pairing has got my Alpha in quite the frazzled state."

Aston glared at the wolf, "His reaction is not my responsibility, and you know that Edward."

They had blocked out the others, their eyes boring into each others'. Aston knew he could not stand down to Edward, especially with the possibility of Nicolai losing his temper in the process.

That would make things complicated.

"It may not be your responsibility, but it does not take away from the fact that two of our fountain heads do not acknowledge your mate as your mate. Which, in hindsight, gives you very little leg to stand on at the moment," Edward explained with a small smirk.

Edward was trying to back him into a corner.

"Ransom and Bianca will have to deal with what destiny has set out for us," Aston growled, "You seem to have forgotten—in that ignorant little brain of yours— that I am the figurehead of my clan. My mating may not be completed, but I still have power here Eddy."

Edward's stoic demeanor started to crack at the sound of the nickname. The tiger could feel the stares of the others, their stares watching him warily as his words spoke of the potential for war. Aston could feel the hot and cold energies from his friends starting to flood the room, the others withdrawing within themselves. He had started something he knew he would have to finish.

"I'd watch your tongue boy, " The wolf spoke with power, "Just because you have mated with a lion alpha does not mean you forget your place. Such a pairing is not natural in our world."

"Maybe you should say that to your own Alpha, Eddy" Aston sneered, his power starting to leak out just in case.

"You crass little cub! Like I would allow you, a tiger, to mate with our alpha. The council would have forbidden it the moment we caught wind of it," Edward spat, slightly wincing as felt power rushing over him from Ransom.

Edward had spoken out of place in front of his alpha, and Aston knew it. But it did not stop the wolf from speaking his mind. A cough broke through the tension. Everyone looked to the seat next to Bianca, the vampire sitting as if she had become bored of the situation before it started. Aston locked eyes with her, seeing that his comment earlier had made her twitch with annoyance, but she still felt the same. The tiger breathed a mental sigh of relief, his eyes then traveling to the person sitting next to her. Valentine stood with the regalness that only a jungle cat carried in their body, his long hair flowing like black rivers down his body.

"Actually despite what you believe," Valentine spoke, with a raised brow towards Edward, "Mix breeding is very common in other countries. Your country is the only country that is against a mixing of the breeds, even if they are mates."

Edward looked back at the jaguar, his eyes looking up to meet the bright eyes of Indemnis, the vampire giving the wolf a silent nod.

"It is still not right." The wolf replied.

"I mean, neither are the human women that you fuck when you think the others do not know of your actions," Aston chuckled, "So you speaking of the indecency of my pairing seems to not have much of a leg to stand on Edward."

"How dare you accuse a council member of such things!" Catherine shrieked from beside Edward.

"Oh Catherine, did I strike a nerve?" Aston asked, "Because all of us do know of his particular tastes."

Edward stared angrily as Catherine continued to growl at the tiger, their power seeping out in intimidation towards Aston. The feel of their power caused Aston to smirk, their glowing eyes only making the words he had said reality, the others staring at the wolf council with judgment.

"That information should not have been known to you, you brat," Edward growled.

"You seem to forget that I care for your Alpha, Eddy, even if he is difficult to deal with. I am friends with Ransom, so I was bound to know this information. Plus, when I used to visit often, your wolves did love to talk about things that they saw. Especially what entered your chambers." Aston replied, suddenly becoming irritated with Catherine's growling.

"For someone who is on the brink of treason to the alliance, you do talk a lot," Catherine snarled, "You're lucky that the other alphas and Bianca are here, or you would be eating those words."

Aston stood, surprising the others, Ransom silently whispering his name in warning. The tiger had had enough of the two wolves in front of him, and their ignorance to what the others had said in their defense.

"And for someone who is known as the enforcer for their pack, you sure are scared of mine, isn't that right Rhea?" Aston replied, his eyes slightly glowing.

Rhea appeared to his left, "Damn right. Just give me the word, hun."

Catherine growled even louder, her rage reaching its breaking point as her power flooded out of her to intimidate the two tigers in her line of sight. It was time to teach Catherine and possibly Edward a lesson, and Aston knew that it was now or never.

"How dare you! You do not get to talk down to me, alpha or not, I am your elder!" Catherine yelled, taking a step forward.

Aston took it as the last straw, "I suggest you stand down, Catherine."

"You have no right to order me around tiger, you are nothing but a—"

Catherine froze where she stood.

A large amount of warm pressure descended upon the room, the others bowing their heads in submission, the alphas looking at Aston with wary eyes. Aston had released his power onto everyone, the floodgates remaining open as his eyes burned towards Catherine and Edward. The two wolves looked at the tiger alpha with shock, their bodies starting to crumble with the feeling of his power, his breathtaking power.

"Mi gattito, is this necessary?'' Ransom asked, his body trying to resist the air around him.

Aston looked towards his friend, "They forced my hand, Wolf Man. They are lucky that it is only my power being shoved down on them, and not me and my mate's power combined."

Ransom looked at him with adoration as Bianca chuckled, "Damn kitty cat, I like this new side of you."

Aston smirked at the coven leader before turning towards the wolf council members on the other side on their knees. Catherine and Edward struggled to fight off their submission to Aston, their teeth bared from their struggle, the wolves knowing that something had gone horribly wrong. Aston had finally let loose, and it did not sit well with the others.

"What... is... this power?" Vivian asked, her head bowed in submission from where she sat.

"This is me, Vivian," Aston replied, his eyes never looking away from his targets.

"This is treason.." Allan breathed, his breath choking at the feeling of the power surrounding all of them.

"Again with the treason, council members," Aston replied, "I did not ask for this power, my tiger and I are still new to this, much like you are. Do not think my actions today are intended to harm any of you, they are merely a show of my current position."

"And what is that, boy?" Edward growled.

Aston looked at him with his bright hazel eyes, "That I am to be the future Alpha of the Falcon Haven Tiger Clan. A position passed onto me by my predecessor."

Edward chuckled, "You dare state that he would have agreed with this display of recklessness?"

"Wyatt would have known that my actions were justified. All of you have done nothing but provoke my response, you brought this on yourselves." Aston explained, his eyes burning brighter.

"Those are big words, boy" Allan spat, "Wyatt would not have approved of this, he would have not kept this from us like you did. I would say under Wyatt's leadership all you were more obedient and less troublesome."

A series of growls exploded from behind Aston, his head turning to see the glowing eyes of his elders. The elders had honed in on Allan's words, their bodies wounding tightly as if they were ready to pounce on the wolf. But they remained seated.

Ephraim stood abruptly, "How dare you speak of us in such a way, council member! You forced Aston's hand, you cannot blame us for your own recklessness."

"That's surprising coming from you, Ephraim" Allan glared at the tiger.

"What is that supposed to mean, Alla—"

An explosion blew through the room cutting off Ephraim's words, everyone's bodies flying away from the shockwave of the blast. The entire room was filled with smoke and ash, everything coming to a standstill at that moment. Aston was thrown back into a pair of arms, his ears ringing from the explosion as his vision was turned white. Aston shook his head, trying to rid himself of his disorientation, his head turning in all directions to see what had happened to them.

"Kitten, are you alright?" A voice said into his ear.

Aston looked to the side to see he had landed on top of Nicolai, "Nic, yes I am fine, are you alright?"

"Yeah, but are you sure you're fine?" Nicolai asked, looking his face up and down to see any signs of injury.

"Yes I am, but where are the others?" The tiger replied.

Chaos ensued around them.

Names were called out, the smoke slowly starting to dissipate as everyone started to look for each other. Aston rolled off his mate, getting on his knees to check Nicolai for any wounds amidst the yelling.

"Aston, I'm fine" Nicolai said, their eyes starting to water from the smoke, "We should look for Rhea and the others."

Footsteps cut off Aston's reply, the sound echoing amongst the chaos. Aston and Nicolai looked around to see where the sound of the footsteps were coming from, the sound getting closer and closer. The smoke started to thin out more, revealing a gaping hole on the side of the chamber where the sunblockers were, the cool night air blowing into the large room. The footsteps got louder as they got closer to the pair, the others starting to be revealed through the thinning smoke. Aston saw that they all were frazzled and recovering from the shockwave of the explosion, checking on the others around them to make sure there were no casualties. So far there had been none. Aston and Nicolai looked towards where the smoke was the thickest, seeing a tall dark figure walking towards them.

"Reveal yourself!" Nicolai shouted, the figure unfazed by the lion's words as it kept walking towards them.

The smoke thinned out to reveal the form of a man, his build similar to Aston's own, but he seemed bigger. Aston watched with a fearful curiosity at who the man was, and who had decided to attack them during The Gathering, something unheard of. The man walked more out of the smoke, his tanned skin standing out from the dark smog surrounding him. He wore a tight black shirt that accentuated his athletic build, the muscles prominent underneath the clothing, like he had undergone years of hard training. His muscular legs were covered in a pair of black jeans, nothing being left to the imagination as Aston noticed how they fitted to his form. Aston's breath caught at the base of his throat, the realization of who the person was, his eyes looking directly into the man's face.

He noticed the wavy milk chocolate, curly hair that sat perfectly on the man's head, reaching down into the rugged beard hiding the sharp jawline underneath it. The man was still an adonis. The warm caress of cinnamon strangely anchored by a smell of pine so earthy it made Aston's heart go a million miles an hour. His senses were overwhelmed. Who he saw could not have been real. It was all a dream. Lastly, Aston looked into the honey brown eyes, the eyes that had haunted his dreams for so long, audible gasps filling the room. A single name fell from his lips.

"...Wyatt?" 

DUM DUM DUUUUUUMMMMMMMM! *CUE DRAMATIC ORCHESTRA* 

OMG This is the chapter that has been a long time in the making. I hope you liked it and Daddy Wyatt is back and he means business! Lemme know what you think, please vote and comment!

This is Wyatt btw. Now how Aston feels makes sense lmao. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 94 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...
256K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
42.5K 1.9K 39
a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life for all supernaturals has changed and bro...
305K 9.7K 31
Pax, beta of the Black Moon pack and the biggest mafia pack of the world, wanted nothing more than to meet his mate and live a happy life with them...