In Space With Markiplier, Par...

Door xoxoUnusAnnusxoxo

The Colonists are safe and accounted for. However you, the captain of The Invincible II, can't help but feel... Meer

💤Wakey Wakey Protocol💤
💤Wakey Wakey Protocol (PT 2)💤
🌏Terraformed🌍
🔋The What?🔋
👾Invader Onboard👾
❤️‍🩹Thats Not My Name❤️‍🩹
💥APSOLUTLEY CATASTROPHIC💥
❌Paradox Detected❌
👍 Great Job Mack 👍
👽Peebles👽
👈Right Or Left👈
🤝Hold on🤝
✨Space Is still Cool✨
📸(EXTRAS) Pictures + Screenshots📸
📸(EXTRAS PT 2) Pictures + Screenshot📸
💥Bonus Story💥 Did You Miss Me?

🌀Fix it from the Outside🌀

193 7 1
Door xoxoUnusAnnusxoxo

Good morning, Captain.
We are currently ERROR Years into our journey.
Coffee is en route.
Current ship status is...
ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC

I wake up in my cryo chamber, the computer still running. The ship wasn't destroyed.
Until my chamber began shaking violently.
The alarms blared at red lights flashed inside my chamber.

I- I- Initializing emergency Wakey-Wakey Protocol

My door opened as I was shot out, pounding against the hard floor. I turned to my right to see another person weakly getting up from the floor.

It was Mark just a few feet away from me.
I quickly got onto my feet and Mark was able to get to his knees.

"Captain, what the hell is going on?!" He yelled.

I remembered this, how was I back? Why is everything coming back to me.

Shortly after I heard the glass of the bridge cracking, fear rushed over me when I remembered exactly what happened.
"Mark! Get down! Now!"

I grabbed Mark by the arm and pulled him in front of the bridge computers, as soon as the windows shattered. Sending everything into space.
Wind harshly blew past our faces as we tried desperately to stay safe behind the table, holding our breath.

Hill breach detected. Sealing bulkhead.

The bulkhead closed down, stopping the air. Mark and I got a moment to breathe.
"Thank you." Mark sighed out. "Um... what's happening?"

We were still behind the bridge computers, which quickly reminded me that it was going to burst into flames.

I pushed Mark away from the computer, tackling him farther away from the fire that would start shortly after. We stared at the fire that began behind us.

Fire on the bridge

Mark and I locked eyes in terror. I got off of Mark and onto my feet.

ERROR. Life support systems failing.

I could tell Mark was still shocked and confused.

"Mark! Fix life support! I'll get the fire."

Mark nodded and jumped to his feet, quickly running into the hallway.
I ran to the fire extinguisher, and quickly put it out.

Alert! Fire extinguished.

I dropped the fire extinguisher as I started recognizing the timeline I was in.
Why am I back?
What the hell was happening?!

I felt dizzy of the feeling of Deja vu.
I felt like I was losing my breath.
But I quickly got better.

Alert! Oxygen levels rising.

That might've been why...

Mark ran back to the bridge.
"Captain, what the hell is happening?" He yelled.

"Mark, I can't explain right now, but I know what's going to happen. The ADS is going to go offline. Then there's going to be a leak in Cryo, and the reactor is going to blow!"

The ship suddenly shook knocking us both to the ground.
Impact detected. Asteroid Defense System offline.

He stared at me afraid.
"Come on!" I yelled.

Mark and I quickly got up and ran down the hallway without saying a word.
I pressed down the hand scan which opened the door to the ADS, completely forgetting they would fire at us.

Mark grabbed my suit and pulled me back once the drones started firing.
Once the door closed we hid behind the door, until we heard another alert.

Warning. Coolant leak in Cryo.

Mark and I stared at Cryo frozen for a moment.
"Shit!..." I yelled. 
Mark ran to the Cryo door and handed me the puffy jacket that was hung beside it.

"You go fix the leak. I'll get the drones."

"What?" I shouted.

"It's okay, I programmed them and I know how to fix it!" He said.

I was hesitant, remembering that Mark was badly injured when he fixed the ADS.
I snatched the jacket out of his hands.
"Fine! Just be careful."

I ran to Cryo to fix the leak, snow and fog quickly flowed out of the room once it was opened. It made me shiver to the core.
Once I entered the room, shivering, I heard Mark screaming from the ADS. I tried to ignore it and fix the leak.

Shortly after I heard the scream stop.

Asteroid Defense System Online.

Alert. Colonists core temperature stabilizing.

Shortly after I fixed Cryo, Mark ran in, his body covered in blood marks and burns and half of his suit completely torn up.

"Mark?"

"I'm fine. Doesn't even hurt." He winced in pain as soon as he said that however.

Warning! Reactor Overload Imminent.
Venting plasma.
Please stand clear of the doors

We both turned towards reactor as the door opened shingling rays of light out of the room. I ran to the hand scan to close it, getting a burn on my cheek and arm.

Warning. 30 seconds until catastrophic reactor meltdown.
Someone with extensive engineering expertise needs to enter this room.

Mark and I locked eyes once again, until he sighed.
"I got this Captain." He sounded unamused, most likely cause he still didn't understand what was happening.

Without warning, he pressed the door open and jumped inside. I heard him yelp for a second but was cut off by the door closing.

There was about 12 seconds of silence until I heard a thud. A sick feeling returned to me that I didn't enjoy.

Reactor output stabilizing.

The door opened and a completely cooked Mark collapsed in front of me. A spark of his hair was on fire, which I put out with my finger.

"Jobs done, Captain." He said, puffing out smoke.

"Are you good?" I asked him.
Instead of even saying anything, he gave me a thumbs up.
"Now you want to tell me what the hell is going on?"

I sighed looking down at my hand to still see the crystal.
"We'll this crystal I have creates wormholes and sometimes messes with alternate universe. I got rid of it but now it sent me back at the very beginning of it all."

Mark didn't understand by how fast I was talking but caught on to some things.
"You've 'been here before' and that's how you predicted all of this?" Mark asked.

"Yes, and thanks to the Warp Core we-"
I stopped when I remembered what happened after the crisis. We weren't able to reach the Warp Core due to the wormhole we were stuck in.

"The Warp Core!" I mumbled.
I ran into reactor and down the warp core hallway. A broken and limp Mark stubbled his way to follow me.
"Captain? Where are you going?"

"I need to jump into the wormhole to find the warp core-"
The door at the end of the hallway opened, not to a glowing wormhole, the the room to the warp core.

I froze in fear as I stared around the room and even took a few steps inside.
I checked the computer to see it was still running the ship.

Mark slowed down and nearly fell due to his leg. I was too focused on the Warp Core
"Captain? What's wrong?"

I paced around the room.
"No, this doesn't make any sense." I mumbled.
"The crisis we stopped was caused by the wormhole, but it's not here."

I got closer to the Warp Core placing my hand upon it. Once I did, the Warp core began to glow and power up quickly.
Mark yelled. "Captain! Run!"

I ran towards Mark and quickly shut the door before a loud bang shook the hallway, knocking us to the ground.

Error. Warp Core Cannot Be Reached.

I got up to my feet and opened the door, now we were in the Wormhole. I didn't understand why it was delayed however.
"We'll...that's new..." Mark said.

I took off running back to the bridge, once again leaving a weak Mark behind.

As soon as I got to the bridge I pulled up the footage of our ship stuck in the wormhole.
"Computer! Active the Event Horizon Protocol!"

The lights turned off as the ship trembled. Once the lights came back on, Mark managed to make it back to the Bridge, out of breathe.
"Captain, would you stop running for once?!" He called out.

"Sorry."

The ship shook a little more.

Event Horizon Protocol activation successful.
Ship is free from the effects of the wormhole.

I finally took a moment to relax until I noticed that it was only Mark and I at the Bridge.
"Computer, Wake the crew."

Initiating Wakey-Wakey Protocol for the crew

The doors to Mark and I's cryo chamber shot open, which had never happened before.

After a while, none of the crew entered the bridge, nor were they in the hallway.
"Mark, where is everyone?"

He stared at me confused.
"What do you mean?"

"You know, Gunther? Bert? CC?!"

"What?" He scoffed. "Captain, it's just us..."

I went quiet again, I remembered the crew waking up while we were activating the protocol. Now they were gone.

I felt myself begin to cry again, but not for the disappearance of the crew, I was crying because of the confusion. I had no idea what was happening.

"Captain, are you alright?" He sounded more concerned then he did before.
I didn't respond nor did I hide the sadness, I allowed the tears to fall as I dropped to my knees.

Mark dropped down next to me.
"Woah! What's wrong?"

I struggled for words, barely able to respond.
"Are you okay?"

"No!" I cried. "I'm not."

My head was hurting the more I thought about this.

"I'm so confused!"

"Hey, it's fine." He said comfortably. "We can figure this out. It's not that bad."

I shook my head.
"No, Mark you don't understand what I've actually done. I've fucked so much shit up and I don't know how to fix it!"

I looked down at the crystal still attached to my hand. "I've tried so hard to get rid of this thing and it keeps coming back to me. I don't know what else to do."

"Have you tried destroying it?" Mark asked.

"Kind of, but as far as I know, this thing is indestructible. I'm just stuck in a time loop for the rest of my life!"

"Hey, it's okay, we can fix this, it's fine." Mark rested his hand on my arm. "I may not know what the hell is happening but no matter what happens, I'm always going to be here for help."

I wiped a tear off my face and formed a fake smile.
"Thanks Mark."
I rested my hand over his, which happened to be my hand with the crystal.

He yelped once it powered up and electrocuted his hand, sending blue bolts up his arm and blasting him back.

The first time this happened it was just a shock,
This time he definitely did something to him.
"Mark?!" I yelled out.

I got to my feet and crouched down next to his limp body.
He didn't seem to be breathing. In fact, I thought I killed him...

"Mark! Mark Wake Up!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.6K 263 11
In the chaotic world of a gargantuan apocalypse, J̷̭̐a͗͋͑̃̽ͭ͊c͓̫͐ͬ̎̄̆͆̒k̰ͯͨ̂͌̆ McLoughlin discovers old ties and uncovers t̷̹͇͉̺͉̠͓̍̌h̙͚͑͘ë́͏ ͪ̋̉ͫͪ̒̾...
3.3K 235 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
91 0 23
INTERSTELLAR NIGHTMARES VOL. II After their short break, the team of dwarves dive back and deep into new zones that they've never seen anywhere else...
2.6K 85 19
In Space with Markiplier (Part 2) fanfiction. Will follow the choices I made on my first watch of ISWM, plus some extra events and dialogue of my own...