Hooked Dangerously

By eroticFifi

***mature content*** He pulled me closer to him, leaving not even a bit of space between us. "You make me wa... More

Introduction
play the Good Girl
The new maid
The Costello family
Imperiled
Thunder
Wild Don
Motion plan (Change of plan)
RIVAL
VITTORIO
Dandelion
Emotions
Untitled
IN A MIST
Desires
Survive
Dilemma
A Game
waiting

Right or wrong

22 1 0
By eroticFifi

"A quest to defend."

11 | 12

Viturin

I walked into the big hall to see the crowd almost turning to a mob.

The both parties were at an angry interlock, possibly trying to hold out.

I saw Carlo sitting on a desk twirling the gun in his hands. He looked nonchalant of the uproar almost about to break out.

He saw me and a huge smirk erupted on his face. He got up, walked to me, holding my eyes in a threatening angry stance.

Vee must have annoyed him so much that he dared to look into my eyes to threaten me silently.

"Look who's here."

His men formed a semi circle behind him, while my men also took the same defending stance.

I subconsciously touched the gun always attached to my waist, I know one wrong move might result in both parties getting hurt.

"You got down here sooner than I thought."

I kept quiet, watching every of his movements as he advanced towards me one step at a time.

When he found out I wasn't moving, he stopped in his tracks and burst out laughing.

Is he a psychopath?

I waited till he finished laughing then began to take slow threatening steps towards him, scanning the men behind him.

I gestured that my men remain standing where they are and moved towards his own party.

"When I gave you this part years back I gave you a warning."

I said them one word after the other. I slowly began to retrieve my gun which caused the both party to cock their guns and point them at each other.

Carlo just stood there, the usual smirk disappearing from the corner of his lips.

"You were on your knees begging me not to destroy your family. Just look at what that caused me."

He began to chuckle while taking steps behind.

"You think this is my fault?. You really think it's my fault. I was here when your nuisance of a brother came to me."

He just called Vee a nuisance. I know he is, but no one should call him name at my face.

He kept quiet after observing how twisted my face became.

"He's a nuisance and you're a fool. A fucked up piece of shit."

He pointed his gun at me, murmuring curses that I could faintly hear.

"You want to shoot me?"

He should know better than pointing a gun at me, for each shot one of his member might be dead.

I know my ways of handling things and he should learn not to mess with me.

I just know how to mercilessly deal with my opponent that they won't have any option than to fall on their knees.

"You know Carlo I wanted to give you a chance."

"Fuck it! Your brother caused this whole bloody situation."

"I don't care."

Vee might have had a fight with him, but he choose not to just settle with Vee and got me involved, he demanded to see me and I'm here.

My phone began to ring, I quickly picked it up when I found out it was Andrade.

"His parents are on the outskirts of town, I sent men to escort them here, I have his girlfriend here."

I looked at Carlo then smirked.

"Wait for my orders."

I saw the shock in his eyes, he knew what that meant, to wait for my orders.

"Right guess."
It was my time to smirk at him, grinning till it became a mocking chuckle.

Without warning he shot one of my men beside me, quickly moving over behind his men for cover.

Right now no one even waited for a go ahead, they all began to fire at once. I quickly ran over to a steel drum to take shelter.

I checked how many bullets I have and I found out I never fired a shot, I'm still pretty much loaded.

I saw Carlo escaping through the back door, talking frantically on his phone. He looked back, probably searching for me amidst the whole chaos, the one he caused.

The gun shots didn't cease, firearms shattering bullets on the floor, making a sizzling sound as the empty shells met the cement floor.

I pushed through the mob, shooting few of his men who tried to block my way.

I don't like my prey getting away when I'm not done with them.

My phone began to ring when I almost made it to the back door.

"What's happening don?"
Andrade asked agitated after he heard the gunshots.

"Vee must have caused too much of a problem."
I sighted Carlo running towards the shore. He may be trying to board the motor boat.

"You're alone, are you okay?"

"Fuck!"
I gave an unexpected snorty curse because I was attacked unexpectedly and I couldn't even react on time.

I gathered up myself from the ground I was, looked up and I was staring at a fucking 6.4" tall bulky man staring aggressively at me.

I know him, Carlo's henchman.

I saw him chuckle as he changed back his direction towards us.

I picked up my phone and Andrade was still on the call.

"Still have his girlfriend?"

I asked looking straight into the eyes of Carlo then back to his henchman.

"Kill her if anything happens to me."

Carlo paused in his tracks and his henchman's raised hand lowered a bit but still threatened to grab me.

"And his parents if I don't return in the next hour."

"You take care of situations so fast."

I shrugged at his comment and covered up the space between us.

"You demanded to see me and now I'm bloodily loosing my men in there."

"I'm fucking loosing mine too."
He was angry, from the way his whole body shook.

"I only came to check the shitty mess you made."

"I didn't, your stupid asshole of a brother did. He walked in there and accused me of murdering his goddamn girl, how does any of this makes sense."

"You called my brother an asshole."

I stepped a foot forward and I heard an angry grunt beside me.

Enough of this shit. Without warning I shot the useless henchman's foot and as he bent to scream out his lungs I blew his fucking brains out.

It shocked Carlo how I easily killed his most trusted machine.

"He's a piece of crab."
I said as I blew the nuzzle of my gun.

"You're so fucking unbearable. Do you really think you control this fucking ring."

As far as I know, I do.

"I have almost all the rings in my grasps, the ones I don't have they help me have them, so yes I'm the fucking king and if you called me down this shit you should fucking have to pay for it, idiota."

He lunched at me, going straight for my abdomen as he grabbed me in a fist of rage and pushed me backwards.

I hit my back into the hard concrete, making me let go of the gun in my hands.

He drove his knees into my ribs, kicking me into the walls never letting me get a chance to stop the attacks.

I tried to shield them with my hands but he immediately threw a punch right into my jaw sending my head to hit back into the walls.

The pains rushed through the veins in my head making it so hard to focus as I saw the stars in my eyes.

I felt the blood rush down through my nostrils, how strong can one punch be.

I opened my eyes to see the knife flashing right before me, but before he could slash them my way, I bent over below him, slipped through his legs to push him into the walls.

I hate that I'm cleaning after Vee, but he's my brother and I won't have anyone insult him.

I quickly kicked his knees, making sure I break them in just one kick.

His groans of pain sent shivers of pleasure down my spine, I loved that I at least made him pay for calling Vee all the names.

I gripped his hair and continuously hit his face into the cold hard wall, inflicting pains to make him remember not to mess with a Costello again.

When I didn't get the slightest movement from him, I turned him and was satisfied with the blood clouding his face in a pool.

I slapped him, casually to be sure he's still alive. Though I want to beat the crab out of him I still can't kill him. It's going to start wars that might threaten the foundations.

He began to chuckle mockingly then surprisingly spat blood at my face.

"What the fuck!!!"
I raised my fist to hit him but he beat me to it.

"Go to hell!!!"

I felt the pains rush from my upper pelvic till it spreads to the rest of my body.

I looked down at myself, found the blood sipping through my shirt. I looked into his eyes already brimming with victory.

I hit his face, over and over till those look vanished.

What just happened?

Carlo shot me and he shot me with my gun.

•°•°•

Seriously felt like just giving everything up but some few friends encouraged me to keep pushing and here I decided to keep going.
So this chapter is a victorious conquer to depression and getting back on track.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Pls don't always forget to hit the vote button and pls follow and add the story to your library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...
1.1M 35.8K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
634K 12K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...