Vodka Shots

By simpforholytrinity

One shots of Cate's characters ๐Ÿ’• More

Remember me? |k.h|
Teacher Headcannons
Teacher Headcannons pt2
Late Night Adventures |l.m|
Lilith x Reader
Hela x Reader
Marissa x Student pt.1
Marissa x Student pt.2
Marissa pt.3
Date Night |l.m|
I Can Help |hela|
Lady Tremaine x Reader
Be still my beating heart |l.t|
For god's sake |c.b|
Wishes and Kisses |f.z|
Sit Here |b.e|
Just Be Mine |hela|
One more time |l.m|
One more time pt.2
Drunk Confessions |f.z|
Drunk confessions pt. 2
You're mine (1/2)
You're Mine (2/2)
Let me see you |l.m|
Anything for you |m.t|
Truth or Dare? (1/2)
Truth or Dare? (2/2)
Sparks |l.t|
Dewy mornings |l.m|
The Morning After |b.e|
Midnight skies |l.m|
I can handle it |hela|
the chase is on |loubbie|
Show me |l.r|
Are you out of your mind?! |b.f|
Dits and Dahs |l.m|
Happily Ever After |f.z|
Drunk as a skunk |k.w|
Leap of faith |b.e|
Happy Wife, Happy Life |l.m|
Unbreakable |hela|
All Mine |l.m|
I'll Always Choose You |l.m|
Not my lover |l.m|
Somehow |l.t|
I can do it |b.f|
Playing pretend |l.m|
Some dreams come true |b.e|
Living |hela|
Admit it |hela|
Takes two to tango |d.f|
Magic touch |galadriel|
Period Headcanons
Wish you were mine |l.m|
Quiet the voices |hela|
Quiet the voices II
Blue skies |f.z|
Birthday wishes |c.a + b.e|
I dare you |l.r|
^

No one but you |l.m|

3.1K 32 11
By simpforholytrinity

Smuttt dom/sub is basically
most of what I write this has breath play (slightly), edging, a little degradation and mommy kink (I think lol I don't feel like reading through it again)
~~~~~~~~
Lou's POV
I was chatting with a few women at the bar when I felt eyes on me from across the room. I tried to turn around but not all the way so as to not look suspicious. I saw it was Debbie glaring at me disapprovingly and I was so confused.

But I could tell she didn't want to be there any longer so I asked my best bartender to close up so I could leave. He agreed and I thanked him generously. "Alright we're free to go babe" I said walking over to her she just nodded and headed for the door.

I watched the motion of her hips as she walked and as soon as we hit the door I grabbed her arm. I spun her around and pinned her against the wall to kiss her. She pulled away saying "not now Lou" I pouted a little but we got in the car and started to head home.

She was silent the entire ride which wasn't like her. The few times I glanced over she was just blankly staring out the window. "Is something wrong my love?" I asked concerned "nope" she said matter-of-factly. I shrugged assuming she'd tell me later if it was really important.

I pulled into the garage and opened the door for her she just looked at me. We got into the house and went up to shower and such when she turned to me and finally spoke. "Look I wasn't going to say anything but it's been bothering me for a minute actually."
"What is it babe?" I asked innocently hoping that she wasn't breaking up with me.

Debbie's POV
I saw her talking to bitches all night long, laughing and giggling. Flashing the irresistible smile of hers just flirting up a storm. "So you were talking to quite a few women at the bar tonight" I said. "Well yeah I do run the bar... so I try to make small talk" she replied nervously chuckling.

"Yeah that was more than just small talk it was basically flirting" I said "What do you mean? I wasn't flirting with anyone. I can't help it if girls fall at my feet" she said laughing but when looked at my face she immediately stopped. "This isn't a joke Lou, I'm dead ass serious" I said now starting to get mad.

She came over to where I was standing by the door and grabbed my face. "Baby, I only want you ok? You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. No matter how many women I talk to at the bar you're the only one I want" she said sincerely.

"Yeah but you also picked me up at that bar" I said remembering how we first met. She was so charming and sweet and I couldn't resist her, the faint scent of perfume still lingered in my nose like it was happening all over again. "You're different Deb... that's why I love you" she said looking into my eyes.

She knew I couldn't stay mad at her especially when she looked at me like that. Her eyes drew me in close to her and I pushed her onto the bed.

Lou's POV
She damn near knocked all the breath out of me and I looked at her knowing she had something up her sleeve. She looked down and smirked at me and I could already feel myself getting wet. "You've been a bad girl today, you know what that means?" She asked never taking her eyes off of me "No I don't" I said sarcastically.

She quickly made her way over to the bed and put one of her hands tightly on my throat. I moaned and she said "You need to be punished" I bit my lip ready for whatever was coming my way. "Get undressed. Now. And don't play with me" she said sternly. As I began taking off my clothes she made her way to the closet.

After a few minutes that felt like forever she came out in black lingerie. A two piece that showed all her curves, I admired all of her looking her slowly up and down. She slowly walked over to the foot of the bed and stared into my eyes like she was searching my soul.

She climbed on top of me so her hips were hovering directly over mine. I pushed my hips up wanting to feel her body on me. "Oh no no no my sweet" she said forcefully pushing my hips back onto the bed. "You must wait for my directions, do I need to remind you of who's in charge?" She asked devilishly, I shook my head no since I didn't think anything I wanted to say would actually come out.

She ran her hands up and down my body gripping here and there making light moans escape my mouth. She reached her hand down to my core and slid to fingers along my slit. She brought her finger up to see I was soaking wet at this point.

She then leaned close to my ear and I shivered feeling her warm breath against my neck. "I've barely touched you and you're soaking wet. You're a little slut you know that?" She whispered softly, nibbling on my ear "I'm your little slut" I replied between moans.

"That's right. You better know it, you're mine Lou and ONLY mine" she began kissing and sucking on my neck making me squirm. "Stay still" she said grabbing one of my thighs aggressively "ok" I said breathily.
"Ok what?" She asked stopping everything she was doing, "okay mommy" I replied needing her to touch me.

She smiled contently and continued to tease me, I couldn't take it anymore. "Mommy please stop teasing me... I want to feel you inside of me" she looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Only because you asked so nicely honey" she said making her way down to my sweet spot.

She began making small light circles on my clit as I moaned grinding my hips. She hummed in delight at making me crumble under her touch. Without warning she pushed three fingers into me going at a rapid pace making her tongue match.

My back arched at the sudden pleasure running through my body. She stopped and sat up on the bed "did I say you could move?" She asked seriously "no mommy, I'm sorry" I replied obediently. "If you continue to disobey me I'll see to it that you don't orgasm for a week. Understand?"

I nodded in agreement desperately wanting her back inside of me. She began again and I tried my best to stay still my moans began getting louder. I could feel her smiling as she pulled her finger fully out and thrust them back in. "HOLY FUCK" I screamed and moaned louder than I thought possible.

She switched her fingers for her tongue and curled it to hit my g spot massaging my clit with her thumb.
"Oh mommy" I said softly feeling myself getting closer and closer. "Go ahead baby you can move" she said and my back instantly arched.

My head fell back and I yelled in pleasure. She chuckled and I felt the vibrations through my entire body. "F-FUCK I-I-I'M CLOSE" I screamed and she quickly removed her panties and aligned herself directly on top of me. "Wait for mommy" she said beginning to grind her pussy on mine.

I couldn't possibly get any words out so I nodded intensely. I closed my eyes and pushed myself against her. "Eyes on me baby" she said, my eyes flew open and she was looking right at me. She grabbed one of my breasts and rubbed my nipple between her fingers.

"SHIT I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT" I said. "Just a little longer my love, I'm almost there" she said beginning to pick up her pace. She began to moan loudly as my legs began to shake, she threw her head back and screamed my name. "I-I- FUCK" I screamed "I know baby, I know" she moaned "cum with mommy" she said breathily.

My mouth opened but no sound came out as I released all over the sheets. I felt her release on to me and that just made everything more euphoric. We looked into each other's eyes as we squirted onto each other and completely ruined the sheets.

Debbie's POV
"Fuck that was..." I said trying to catch my breath. "Magical" she said pushing me back on the bed. "Mommy... can I taste you? Please" she said like the little sweetheart she is. I nodded in agreement still trying to come back to reality. She slowly licked every inch of my pussy making sure to collect all my juices.

Savoring every last bit. I grabbed her hair as she lightly grazed across my clit. She quickly inserted one of her fingers curling it to hit my g spot and I felt my eyes roll back. "Fuck baby" I moaned with intense pleasure, knowing my clit was still sensitive she just carefully stimulated it.

"More. Harder. Faster" I managed to get out, she didn't hesitate to fulfill my request. She added two more fingers and began thrusting in and out of me.
Still curling her fingers to make sure I was getting the most of it. We moaned together as I felt my walls tighten around her fingers.

My back arched as far as it would go and she rubbed her free hand along my stomach. Sending trickles of pleasure up my arched spine I shivered. "Ba-Ba-Baby" I moaned not being able to speak in full sentences. "I know" she said smiling, I looked directly into her eyes and it's like she read my mind.

She switched her fingers for her tongue going as fast as she could. She began making fast tight circles on my clit and with her other hand grabbed my neck. She squeezed just tight enough to send me over the edge and I released all I had into her mouth.

I panted and she came up to brush the hair out of my face and kiss me. I tasted myself on her and moaned, she took three fingers and collected the rest of my juices. She stuck them all in her mouth and slowly licked them clean never breaking eye contact.

I moaned at her seductively teasing me and she smirked "you taste so good mommy". I grabbed her in for a passionate kiss while throwing my leg over to straddle her. I cradled her face in one hand with my other resting on the headboard. She grabbed my ass and I moaned into the kiss, I loved feeling of her hands on my body.

I pulled away "you're such a bad girl" I said "I know, but I'm only bad for you" she replied pulling me back in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 124
This is my unholy fandom! I hope y'all end up enjoying this while you and I simp over them. My Request Box is always open for everyone's suggestions...
6.4K 271 26
"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.." "๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ๐’Šน๏ธŽ ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—” ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
1K 26 5
Short stories about O8 characters.