Weight Gain Story: New Home

By PaulRaltz

This is one of my earlier works, which was a scenario in which a boy gets put into a new artificial home and... More

Part 2

Part 1

3.4K 6 0
By PaulRaltz

On the morning of what would have been my first day of Sophomore year in college, things did not turn out as I expected. I opened my eyes after resting from the night before, and instead of finding myself in my normal bedroom, I found myself sitting on a large chair in a dark room with a large, bright light above me. I was not bound to the large chair, but for some reason I did not want to leave it, either. The wall in front of me was a deep black. I felt enticed to look at it. When I stared into it, words in a neon green font suddenly appeared, spelling out "Hello".
More words began flashing onto it.

"Welcome Grant"
I said "Hello" back to the wall. I was still slightly confused. How did it know my name?
Again more words flashed.
"Are you hungry, Grant?"

My stomach growled, so I replied "Yes". As I looked down at my growling stomach, I noticed I was just in a pair of boxers. I felt somewhat embarrassed, but it was overshadowed by the company of the talking wall.
Again the machine made noises and asked me:

"You look confused, do you have a question?"
I promptly responded and asked "Where am I? Is my family ok?"
"You are part of our new world order program and your family faces the same reality as you" the computer responded.
Still confused, I asked it what that reality was.
"You will soon find out" the computer responded.

Suddenly, I saw a hatch fly open under the screen, and a tray popped out. It was loaded with breakfast sandwiches on large bagels with sausage and bacon and a load of hash browns on the other side of the tray. Another hatch opened and out came what looked to be several gallons of chocolate smoothie.

My stomach growled louder. I was more interested in the chocolate smoothie so I got out of the chair, walked over and downed a gulp. It was delicious! It was loaded with heavy cream, chocolate syrup, ice cream, and whole milk, among other ingredients. I realized that the reality that the computer spoke of was one that I always fantasized about, and that excited me. The new world order was to fatten us!

I downed two more glasses of the smoothie before I remembered the food to the left of me. So I grabbed my chair and brought it closer to the tray. As I walked over to get the chair, I noticed then that the floor I was walking on was tile. It also felt like it was heated. I grabbed the tray of food and sat down comfortably. I chowed for a while until I finished three of the bagel sandwiches, and felt very full. I looked up and on the screen flashed repeatedly:

"Eat and stuff. Eat and stuff. Eat and stuff."

So I did what the screen asked until I positively couldn't stick another mouthful in. I only finished half of the tray. However, I wasn't concerned. I asked the computer if this process was healthy.

"Of course this is healthy, your overall health will not at all be affected ." the computer responded.

I told the computer I couldn't fit anymore food into my stomach. I ate so much that it was already round like a balloon. Suddenly a little hatch opened to reveal one small, bite sized piece of chocolate. I figured I had enough room to fit that in, so I ate it. After eating it, I suddenly didn't feel as full. So I continued to eat and eventually I finished the tray's worth of food. By the time I finished, my stomach had stretched to twice it's normal capacity and I looked as if I was carrying a watermelon around my waist. It was hard as a rock.

Suddenly I felt really tired and fell asleep on the floor. I woke up several hours later, according to the clock on the upper right hand corner of the wall screen.

"Good afternoon Grant. Are you hungry?" the computer asked.
I looked down to notice that the watermelon sized belly I had before was almost gone with only a little bit of bloat left. I told the computer I wasn't that hungry.
"Ok then, snack time then" the computer said.

The hatch opened up again and several bags of pretzels came out along with a few tubs of fattening dips. Additionally the gallons of fattening smoothie had been refilled since I last drank any. I started to munch, but soon got full again. I asked if I could get another of those chocolates. Curiously, the machine did not give me a piece of chocolate this time. Instead, out of the wall to my right came a table with a computer, a keyboard, and a mouse. I pulled myself and my chair over and moved the mouse to enable the computer. After looking through the computer, I found that the entire computer was loaded with every game I could ever want. So I brought the trays of gainer shake and pretzels and dip over. I played for an hour and a half and snacked the entire time, not aware of how full I was getting or caring how much I took in.

Suddenly the computer asked "Are you finished?".

I told the computer I was and the floor next to the table opened. Another tray of gainer shake rose from the ground. I still hadn't even fished more than half a gallon of one of the six gallons on the other tray.

"Drink" insisted the machine.

I complied. I stuck a super long straw I received from the tray into the gallon of gainer shake and began sucking away more and more gainer shake until my belly was round again. I  continued to do this and played games for another couple hours. At a certain point I stopped to see how much I took in. I managed to finish one and a half gallons. Less than 1/8 of the shakes from both trays as a whole. So I decided to keep drinking more.

I continued more and more, drinking and playing games until the time on the clock read 5:32 PM. I had finished around two and half gallons, which is almost 1/6 of the trays, and my belly was big and round. The machine didn't even acknowledge me until I had finished four gallons some three and a half hours later. I asked it when dinner was coming.

"12:00 AM" the computer responded.
I was quite shocked, as the time was just 9:00 pm.
"No dinner until a whole tray is finished." the computer continued.

I had another three hours to go before I could have dinner. Fortunately I was able to buckle down and get it done. I somehow managed to empty every single gallon of chocolate smoothie into my belly.

At 12:00 AM a piece of chocolate appeared from the wall. I picked it up and the packaging had a label that said 'No Stretch Marks'. I popped it down into my mouth and waited for dinner. After about a minute a larger tray appeared with three, 24 inch pepperoni pizzas emerged along with multiple liters of soda.

I immediately chowed down, finishing four slices before I started to feel full again. I didn't feel too bad about it though. After all, the slices were each a foot long. I tried to keep eating but I was just so full. So I did everything I could to constantly eat pieces of pizza and chug soda for the next few hours. The computer would not let sleep until I finished all the pizza.

By 3:30 AM I had finished the pizza and looked to the computer for guidance. The word "Dessert" flashed on the screen. A whole white buttermilk cake appeared. I was so mesmerized by it, that I hadn't paid any attention to my balloon belly. I slowed down and took my time devouring the cake, one slice at a time. I savored every bit of frosting and butter in the cake. I was in heaven! By the time I finished, I was so tired that I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up at around 11:00 AM the next day. Under the clock portion of the screen was a number, it read "Pounds gained: 2". I couldn't really tell that I had gained weight, other than the fact that my stomach had been stretched immensely when I stuffed myself. As soon as I got up, I started a brand new day of gaining.

This eating, gaining, and sleeping style continued day by day. By the end of week one, the gain number read "Pounds gained: 17". I had a proper belly starting to develop and when I stood up it bulged out. When I sat down it rested on the tops of my thighs.

On day eight I was awakened to hundreds of pancakes and jars of fatty syrup stacked on a tray double the size of last week. I also started drinking strawberry gainer shakes today. "Today your shakes have twice the fat content and more than quadruple the calories." the computer said. As I started drinking the gainer shakes today I noticed that they were runnier than usual, so I slurped them down quickly between stuffing pancakes.

I continued to graze all day, constantly eating, there was never a minute when I stopped putting food in my mouth. The computer told me it an announcement to make before I went to bed. I listened up as I finished my stack of triple patty cheeseburgers. I was told to keep a gallon of gainer shake by my bedside and start sucking before I fell asleep from now on. The shake was infused with super gaining ingredients and sleeping pills. I would drink the gainer shake as I slept and gain weight even in the night.

After week two, the gain number read "Pounds gained: 43". My belly began to hang over a little and my moobs started to fill out and hang as well. I had officially hit 203 pounds.

On the morning of the first day in week three, I was treated to something special. I was tied down in front of my computer, and fed by two mysterious figures for 12 hours. I never got a good look at them, but that was likely because I was too busy concentrating on eating the food they fed me as quickly as possible. My belly was bloated the entire time, even after they fed me the stomach stretching chocolate. It was round and hard all day.

The next day the gain number read "Pounds gained: 49", meaning that I had gained six pounds in one day. I continued to gain and graze all day. I had three huge meals and up to six snacking sessions from morning to late night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 217 12
this is my first bagginshield story ,So I understand if you don't like it, enjoy.
441K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...
434K 15.7K 44
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
52.2K 1.1K 59
May has a new boyfriend that Peter doesn't like at all and he treats Peter like shit. Also, Peter is dealing with depression and ed. Of course, Pete...