Feels like Love 2

By applechan10

Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the... More

Ways To Be Wicked
Auradon
Countdown Till Cotillion
What's My Name
Gone
New Look
The Isle/Chillin like a Villain
Save/Meeting Uma
Plan
Fake Wand
It's Going Down
Back in Auradon
Cotillion
Battle with Uma
You and Me
The Truth

Characters

888 12 1
By applechan10

(You all should already know Riley, Weiss and Aria look like from the first if not then go read that one before this one. So here's some new characters for you all)

Fabian Gothel

Family: Mother Gothel (mom), Riley (cousin), Atlas (cousin), Even (cousin), Cassandra (half sister), Rapunzel (aunt), Eugene (uncle)

"Friends": Uma, Gil, Harry

(In this Fabian and Riley are cousins and same goes for Even and Atlas they are all cousins in this story also his hair is in a man bun)

Indira Munrow Udaku

Family: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (mom), T'Challa Udaku aka Black Panther (dad), Azari T'chaka Munroe Udaku (brother), Shuri Udaku (anut), Ramonda (grandmother), Erik Kilmonger (uncle deceased)

Friends: Ben, Doug, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Wyatt, Riley, Aria, Weiss

Boyfriend: Jay

Azari T'chaka Munroe Udaku

Family: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (mom), T'Challa Udaku aka Black Panther (dad), Indria Munroe Udaku (sister), Shuri Udaku (anut), Ramonda (grandmother), Erik Kilmonger (uncle deceased)

Friends: Ben, Doug, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Wyatt, Riley

Willa Wolf

Family: Big Bad Wolf (dad) , Red Ridding Hood (mom), Wyatt Wolf (brother), Winnie Wolf (little sister), Wynter Wolf (cousin)

Friends: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Riley

Wynter Wolf

Family: Big Bad Wolf (uncle), Red Ridding Hood (aunt), Willa Wolf (cousin), Wyatt Wolf (cousin), Winnie Wolf (cousin)

Friends: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Riley

Indira and Azari belong to Perksofbeingjune34 so go ahead and give her some love thanks for being a helping friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 463 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...
3.7K 69 7
Y/n is the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, but they don't know that her and Ben know that. With the struggle of have powers and not being able t...
38.2K 459 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...
74K 1.4K 19
After undergoing a transformation Mal starts to feel unsure she wants to live in Auradon when she confronts her friends no one but Carlos understands...