Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

3

5.6K 376 122
By deddinosaur204

Taehyung eyes were being furrowed at the screen of his phone, he was super irritated by those cheeky messages and the way this boy was acting with him, the boy was surely getting on his nerves. It was very lucky of him that he was talking through the phone. Taehyung himself doesn't even know what he would have if the boy was in front of him.

He was about to block the unknown number but soon his eyes fall on a certain boy, the boy he was waiting for so eagerly.

You can tell it's his next target but Taehyung wasn't sure why the hell he's stalking the boy, trying to find out every information of his. He doesn't even know if he wants to kill this boy or not, but his guts were forcing him to follow the boy, interrupts his peaceful life. In the end, Taehyung hates peaceful life.

A mischievous smirk made it's way to capture his lips which was hidden under the mask, as his eyes darkened even more, showing hunger towards his prey. It's been a long time since he felt this way. He claims no correct answer why he was feeling this way. And Taehyung was guy who follows his guts.

He turns off his phone as he puts the material inside his pocket, putting all his attention on the boy. Taehyung was wearing all black just like his usual days, a mask and a cap to hide his face from others. He watches the boy running towards him, well to say it more accurately he was running towards the bus stop.

Taehyung knows the boy is rich but still doesn't get why the fuck he goes to school by bus every single day, which was very suspicious and amusing to him. Cold breeze brushes against his body as the boy stands next to him, panting while trying to catch his breath. He just watched the boy in amusement as the boy looks up at him with a pair of big doe eyes.

"D-did the b-b-bus come ye-yet?" The boy asks, between his pants, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung  who felt like everything paused around him, he could hear his heart beating like a drum which was utterly unpredictable for him.

The way he looks upto him with his doe eyes, the way his eyes were growing big, showing he owns a pair of doe eyes, the way his parted cherry pinkish lips were leaving sharp breaths were sending chill rush over Taehyung's body, his throat dried up when he watched the boy licking his lips to wet them, the boy was sweating a bit from running. Everything was very vivid to Taehyung and it was making flipflops inside his body.

Taehyung's eyes fell onto the boy's throat, watching the boy swallow down his own saliva. He moves his gaze back to his eyes which were knotted by now. Taehyung licks his lips and without uttering a word he looks away, trying to pull himself together as the boy beside him frowns from his action.

"Um.. Hello there, Mr. Stranger! I think I asked you something?" The boy speaks up tilting his head a bit, his voice was a bit high pitched yet sweet which Taehyung hates the most. He doesn't like excitement, he hates thoes who are always chaotic, lively and mostly, happy.

Not receiving any reply from Taehyung, the boy frowns even more as a pout captures his lips while he sight eyed Taehyung, sight eyeing him from head to toe, furrowing his brows.

"Are you a gangster? Why are you wearing clothes like that? All black..." The doe eyed boy says, surely showing he was being judgmental about his clothes. But soon the boy's breath hitched when Taehyung moved his piercing gaze at him.

Taehyung's gaze on him made him feel so  intimidated than he ever felt, the boy could tell his piercing gaze was killing him mercilessly. The boy lets out an awkward laugh and it was quite obvious to understand he was trying to ease the tension.

"Haha nevermind me, it's your life. You can do whatever and obviously wear whatever you want, haha! I was just joking! By the way, I liked your dressing style, man! It's cool! Believe me you can be a fashion icon!" The boy chirps with his high pitched voice, which should be too irritating for Taehyung but for some reason it wasn't. Quite exceptional of him.

An eyebrow of Taehyung's was raised when the boy jokingly slaps on his arm. The boy paused when he felt Taehyung was definitely not happy about it, he hurriedly removes his hand and laughed out.

"Haha sorry, I'm a bit touchy you know!" The boy says between his laugher and brushes his arm as if he was brushing off his touch.

After looking at the boy for a bit Taehyung looks away, now it was making the boy utterly confused. He couldn't believe he was being ignored not for once but twice. Now he was brought to think Taehyung is deaf and also mute.

"Is he deaf or something? Why isn't he replying?" The boy murmured under his breath which was quite easy for Taehyung to hear and understand. He could feel a pair of eyes were continuously leaving glances at him.

Soon Taehyung felt a contact against his arm as he looks down only to see the boy poking on his arm, with an obvious intention of grabbing his attention. He made a blank face when he saw the boy in front of him trying to contact with him using some very messed up sign language. He wonders if the boy even knows any sign language.

"Are you suffering from autism?" Finally Taehyung speaks up, narrowing his eyes at the boy. He watched the boy's big eyes getting wider, making it big even more, as his cheeks begin to tint red, probably from the embarrassment. The boy blinks his eyes a few times before speaking up. He was dumbfounded by Taehyung.

"Huh?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath before he looks away, making the boy even more confused than he ever was. He likes making people confused and dumbfounded.

"Hey! You can talk! Why didn't you reply me? Did we meet before? I've a feeling a that I have seen you." The boy shoots Taehyung with his various questions but soon his lips let out a gasp when he saw his bus was there and Taehyung was almost inside it. He hurriedly runs after him and looks around to search for Taehyung but to his surprise, Taehyung was nowhere near to be seen, as if he was invisible for the boy to find out.

With a big pout capturing his lips the boy takes a seat beside a window and puts his airpods in his ears as he starts getting lost in his dreamland hearing the peaceful voice of the singer.

Have you heard of Beauty and The Beast? Of course all of you have heard and also watched it. Most of us found it romantic, a very good fairy tale where a beautiful girl brought back the human inside of a beast. But Taehyung finds it quite funny, how could someone change your whole mindset, your personality, your way of living?

In reality, if a beauty goes to a beast and tries to bring out the human inside of him, she would just ended up being eaten up by the beast, nothing else. But in the end, it was just a fairytale. We can't complain about it.

Taehyung doesn't even remember when he felt being loved, loved by someone he adores. He doesn't even remember if he used to adore anyone, or will he be able to adore in the future. But what he knows right this moment is the boy sitting right next to him is breathtakingly beautiful in every way. In his 35 years of living in this world he can strongly say, he has never felt like this before. It was very confusing to him.

He never felt attracted to any guy or boy nor felt this mesmerized by someone's feature just by a very first look. It was surely confusing to him. Taehyung even wonders if he has become a pedophile or something because this boy is still in school and he looks too young for Taehyung to guess his exact age.

The way his soft locks were brushing against his flawless tane skin was very satisfying for Taehyung to watch, it was calm and peaceful which Taehyung hates the most. He just stared at the view, not even caring a bit to blink for a second. He felt like he was getting lost, lost in somewhere he afraids that he might not be able to bring himself out from it.

He just watched the sleepy boy with amusement, a lot of confusion running through his mind, and he was unable to find out the answers of thoes questions. The meeting with this boy was unpredictable and so was the stuff happening with him afterwards.

Taehyung's eyes fell on the name card of the boy's, where his name was written, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's deep voice murmured under his breath as his hand automatically reached to remove a few locks from Jungkook's face to get a clear vision as the boy moves a bit, leading Taehyung to stop on his track.

He quietly watched the boy squeezing his eyes, probably he has disturbed his sleep and it was obvious for Taehyung to understand the boy was in the verge to wake up.

"Jungkook..." A very faint voice of someone familiar could be hear by Jungkook who's shoulder was being shaken by someone as the boy slowly opens his eyes, narrowing his eyes at the familiar figure sitting next to him.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, looking around with his sleepy eyes. He was quite shocked to see Jimin here, because the boy always comes to school with his dad.

"Long story, I'll tell you later but you tell me why the hell were you sleeping here? What if someone rob you?" Jimin says bitterly as he smacks on the boy's head who lets out a whine in response.

"I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. But why didn't you wake me up when you come rather than doing some weird stuff." Jungkook says, defending himself as he furrowed the boy his eyebrows.

"Eh? What are you even talking about? I came just now. And I didn't also see anyone sitting next to you, you were probably having a dream." Jimin exclaims as Jungkook got convinced easily by that he was probably having a dream.

There's no way a random person would just sit next to him and tuck back his hair. Right, it was probably just a dream.

_._

☹️☹️

I love them shoo much🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Kitty:((

☹️Tell me your thoughts bout it, i wanna know if y'all liking it or not://

Byeeee luvs youu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 17.6K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
31.6K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
375K 27.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
414K 26K 103
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...