Jareth [The Labyrinth]

Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... Więcej

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle

77 8 2
Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 19, Gobblin Battle
Sarah's POV

Sarah was finding herself to daydreaming a lot more these days. She could hardly wait to marry her Jareth. The one man she had always wanted, wanted her! She was happy at last. She had a family.

Her real family. And soon she and Jareth were going to be a family to. Or have their own little family. Sarah decided something that afternoon as she sat having tea with her mother.

She needed to figure out her powers. She knew a few of them. But being a goblin she had to know all of them. Because she should know for when she bestowed her powers onto her kids.

Her mother might know of her father's powers. Or her mother's powers. That was why that afternoon she went over to her mother's kingdom to have tea with her.

Her mother was talking wedding plans with her. But Sarah was trying to figure out how to bring up powers to her mother. Not only that she was a little worried about Jareth.

He seemed to have a worry on his mind. But she could tell he was keeping something from her. What that was she was not sure. That could be a power to. Knowing something was off with the people she was close to.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Mother, can we talk about the wedding later? I have something I really need to talk to you about" begins Sarah calmly.

"Sure, dear we can. What do you want to talk about?" wonders her mother.

"About powers. Jareth and I discovered I to have powers" begins Sarah.

"I know this dear. All goblins have powers" says her mother as she sips her tea.

"But the thing is most goblins when they are grown know all their powers by now. I don't because I did not know I had them. My question is what are your powers? Dads? One that I may have. That I do not know I have. I want to know for when I have my own kids" explains Sarah the best she can do.

Her mother nods then sets down her tea cup. "Dear, I can read minds only when someone is in danger. I can sense when things trouble my loved ones, my powers are not that helpful. But I guess I have dreams and visions when danger is near us" explains her mother. "your father could call to the rocks only when he got upset with headaches. Like what happened to you when the fairies were attacking us all. Jareth has powers to heal. That is why he is a king. He is a powerful goblin that all who know him consider him to be god like" mentions her mother. "I worry, that if you have a son he will be just as Jareth you will have to tame him" chuckles her mother. Sarah laughs to.

Imagine having a cute little goblin boy like her Jareth? How sweet would that be?

Sarah sighs at the thought. She would love a boy or a girl. As long as they were healthy.

She would look out for them better then she had for her beloved Toby. Toby deserved so much better. Tears came to Sarah as she thought of her beloved adopted brother. She still missed that sweet little boy. She wished she had more time with him. But she sadly would never see him again.

"Sarah what is it dear?" asks her mother with concern.

"I was thinking of my life back on earth" mentions Sarah.

"Oh? Do you miss it?" asks her mother.

Sarah shakes her head no. "I miss my brother Toby. I let him down. I wish there was someway I could tell him that I miss him. I feel so badly I should have cared for him better. Maybe he would not have died" Sarah woefully mentions her troubles.

"Sweet girl death happens at the right time. Believe it or not. His death is not your fault" says her mother. "I sure miss your father everyday. But it was his time to go as well"

"Maybe father is watching over Toby now" Sarah says to her mother.

"I should think he is" agrees her mother.

"Now about that wedding planning" mentions her mother. "I am so thrilled for you both"

"I am to. I am happy Jareth has accepted my heart forever. I accepted his. We shall have a grand wedding! I do fear something is troubling his heart" worries Sarah. "Please do not tell him I told you"

"I won't say a word dear. What do you think is troubling him?" asks her mother.

"I am not sure but I wish he would tell me if something worries his heart" sighs Sarah. "I tell him everything"

"Not about Toby though. Why not?" points out her mother.

"I hate to bring up the past with him. He may fear I want to go back. I do not" Sarah says to her mother. "I never ever want to go back there" she sternly states.

"Good, that makes your mother so very happy" smiles her mom.

"Same" giggles Sarah.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

Jareth flies in. Then forms into his handsome self.

"Mind a party crasher?" he teases.

"Oh Jareth" exclaims a thrilled Sarah. She goes to his side.

He pulls her into his arms and kisses her lips tenderly.

"Wedding planning?" he asks her after they kiss.

"Yes and no" she could not keep secrets from him. Nor would she ever.

"No? What else is there to talk about but the wedding of the year?" jokes Jareth.

"My powers. I was asking mom what her powers were and dads. I wonder if I have more powers but have not discovered them" explains Sarah. She leaves out the part about baby Toby.

Her mother sips her tea but speaks of nothing they talked about.

Keeping true to her word to Sarah!

"They will come in the time they need to. They always do. I never knew all of mine right away as I grew" mentions Jareth. "I do not think you have anything to worry over"

"I know but if we have kids. I mean when we have kids, then I would know what gifts they might end up getting as well" says Sarah.

"Sweet woman" says Jareth. "you will. Be patient with yourself" he softly says.

"I need to be going. Talk you both very soon" says her mother. "See you soon Sarah my dear girl" she hugs Sarah before heading on her way out the door.

Jareth holds her once again. He smiles down on her with contentment in his eyes for her.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah, I will help you discover things. But I need time on that" he points out.

"You can find out for me?" she exclaims with joy.

He nods. "Those are part of my powers" he reminds her.

"Oh yes" she tells him. "I forgot for a moment" she giggles.

"By the time our first baby gets here we shall have nothing more to worry about" he softly tells her. Putting her mind at ease.

"I love you so much" she says as she holds him tightly to her body. She rests her head on his chest.

"I love you to" he reminds her. She feels him kiss the top of her head.

They stand together reflecting on their love for one another.

They pull apart to kiss one another.

"I shall be your queen. I cannot wait to rule with you. Help others" she declares.

"I cannot wait either my beloved queen." he answers her.

They had so much to plan before the wedding. She only hoped she would have all the answers she needed about her powers before the wedding. She did not need her powers to ruin their dream wedding.

That was another thing her mind was worrying over. Time would give her the answers she needed. But time needed to hurry all those answers very soon. Then she would have peace of mind. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19.1K 2.4K 105
BF FOREVER (best friend become the boy friend) 😊😊❤❤ BTS are the sky and taekook is the beautiful stars in the sky...... 😊❤always be smile...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
61.3K 2.1K 82
Your father was a revolutionist in a country of loyalists. You were his daughter who had the same beliefs. Living in Britain as a revolutionary was e...