Children of The #1 Hero

By BlackerBeast

It was a regular day at UA when suddenly, a green lightning bolt struck the campus. When class 1A and the tea... More

The Kids ( So Far)
The Kids pt2
Ch.1 Meet the Kids pt. 1
Ch 1: Meet the Kids Pt.2
Update!!
Ch.3: There's No Way!!

Ch. 4: Father. Meet Kids.

1.9K 57 8
By BlackerBeast

Our green haired hero is walking back to the living area of the dorms. He couldn't lie to himself: all of this seem too good to be true. In the living room are a group of kids from the future, with each one of them being born from each of his female classmates. It's as if Mineta or Kaminari dreamed a dream they could only imagine, but he took their place. Not that he didn't like the idea after thinking about it, but he was wondering how did all of this end up this way.

As he walked off the last step, he looks around to see every child with their respective mother (except for Nerai and Usagi). He was met with big smiles, flustered faces, and mixture of pleasant and heavy atmosphere. He is father to multiple kids to multiple women. HOW in Kami's green Earth did this happen?! Before he could say anything, Sozo walked up to him with concerns in his eyes.

Sozo: Are you alright father? I know this is still kind of new to you.

Midoriya: Y-yeah I'm fine. Sozo right?

Sozo: Mhm.

Midoriya scanned the kid up and down. He was dressed very well. All black suit, shoes and dress shirt with the only thing different was a red tie. When he got to the facial features, he was a spitting image of him aside from the black hair that covered one eye.

Midoriya: You kind of resemble me a lot. It's kind of cool.

Sozo: (a small smile) Yes. I do get that a lot. Out of all the kids, I hear I resemble you the most, but one thing we all have in common is your freckles.

Sure enough, he scanned all the kids in the room and they all had diamond shaped freckles on their faces. He then opens his phone camera to look at his own face and sees that his freckles are diamond shaped as well. Kind of hard to deny them if he tried.

Midoriya: Hehe I see. Well you must be the leader of the group. Plus you are very well mannered.

Sozo: Not exactly. We don't really take leader rolls fully when it comes to my siblings and I, but I've heard I'm the most leveled headed one. Plus my manners are from being with my mother.

Sozo pointed to Momo and Midoriya looked at her direction. They both make eye contact and show heavy blushes on their faces and quickly look away. This only made Sozo chuckle a little.

Sozo: Hehe mother said you were nervous like this, but someone wants to say something to you.

On cue, walks a girl with green long hair looking very shy walked up to the 9th user nervously. It's was the little girl who ran up and gave him a hug. She shyly looked down and looked away from her dad.

Poof: I'm sorry I scared you. I-I was just happy to see you.

Midoriya: (with a warm smile) It's okay. I understand how you feel.  What's your name by the way?

Poof: Pufuya, but it's Poof for short.

Midoriya: That's a beautiful name. It's nice to meet you Poof.

Poof: T-thank you

Midoriya: You know-

Poof: Hm?

Midoriya: I'm still open for that hug. If you still want it.

Poof: *happy gasp*

She runs up to her dad gives him the biggest hug she could. The rest of the other sibling look in awe because of what they heard about their dad in the past.

Nirai: (whispers) Psst! Didn't our moms say that dad was a stuttering mess at this age.

Toshi: (whispers) Yeah, but my mom says when he gets into a caring mode, his nervousness goes right out the window. Plus, I think this is around the time Eri was young.

Naki: (whispers) So what now? *kero*

Sulphy: What now? We go hug pops too!

Sulphy walked up to a hugging Midoriya and Poof. He looks to see another girl standing there with a smile on her face.

Sulphy: Howdy pops! My names Sulphia! Sulphy for short.

Midoriya: H-howdy? Sulphia huh? It's kind of like a play on words of Sulphuric. Which means your mom is Mina?

Sulphy: Correct! Very analytic! Sooooo are you still offering hugs?!

Midoriya stood there a little dumbfounded. He still couldn't believe that he had kids in the future. Let alone with all of his female classmates. Part of him felt like he could pass out from this constant knowledge, but as the moment, he felt something. It felt like what he felt dealing with Eri. He had to stay strong. He had to stay brave. And he had to do it with a smile on his face. Just like before, he threw his nervousness out the window and gave her a heartwarming smile and opened his arms to signify a hug. She runs up to him and gives him her biggest hug.

Sulphy: Mmmmm past or present, your hugs always feels the safest pops!

Midoriya: Hehe that's good to hear.

The other kids just look in awe until...

Toshi: Screw it. Hey Dad!

Toshi runs up and puts his arms over his dads shoulders and gives him a big smile.

Midoriya: Oh hey!

Toshi: You named me! My full name is Yuko Toshinori. Toshi for short.

Midoriya: Wait Toshi? That means...

Toshi: Yup! You named me after Gramp Might.

Midoriya: Wow! Hehe figured that I'd eventually do that.

Toshi: Actually, my mom decided to name me that since All Might has been such a father figure to you growing up.

Midoriya looked at the kid and saw himself, but also I mixture of a certain gravity user features. He looked at her and she turned red as a tomato. He blushed a little knowing that his crush had his child, but he honestly couldn't be happier because somewhere down the line, he did something to win her heart. All of sudden, another arm wrapped around his other shoulder. He looked to see another kid with pink dreads with green highlights and familiar yellow eyes.

Nerai: Heya dad! How's it going?!

Midoriya: Hey. You kinda favor Mei.

Nerai: That's right. Mei Hatsume is my mom! The world greatest inventor!!

Midoriya: Wow. I didn't think she ever had feelings for me.

Nerai: Dad, when you get a chance, I think you really talk to mom.

Midoriya: Yeah. I'll do that.

While Naki and Jackie walked up to there dad to tell them about themselves. The 1A mom were talking amongst themselves.

Momo: He's taking this very well.

Jirou: Yeah. Mop Top is usually a complete mess.

Toru: Maybe it's because his daddy training with with Eri.

Ochako: Yeah. Fatherhood suits him so well.

Mina: It really does. Very sexy of him.

All girls: Yeah.

Tsu: You know girls?

All the girls looked at their frog like classmates.

Tsu: We all love him so much to the point we all had kids with him nearly the same time. Which means we all agreed to share him at some time in the future.

All the girls blushed, but agreed.

Tsu: I think we all need to talk to him. Together.

All girls nodded.

Sozo heard their whole conversation and was elated to hear they are going talk. He realized that they are at the point when their parents haven't confessed. Gonna have to give them a little push.

Midoriya just got done introducing himself to Naki and Jackie when he sees another kid leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

Midoriya: Hi uh. Son?

Usagi is the so called "badass" of the group. Like usual he always tries to play it cool in front of his parents. He's gotta let his dad know he was cool and laid back. Just like in the future. He looked his dad straight in his eyes and said

Usagi: Sup Old Man

Naki: I hate to be "that guy", but that doesn't work if dad is young.

Usagi does the comical face plant and stands up embarrassed, until Midoriya puts his hand on his shoulder and gives him the heart warming smile and Usagi returns it.

Midoriya: I get you son.

Usagi: Thanks dad.

Midoriya: It's really great to meet you all. I can't wait for us to talk and get to know each other.

Sozo: Not yet father.

Midoriya and the rest of the kids look at him with confusion.

Sozo: I think they need to talk to you more than anything.

He pointed the 1A moms and they let out small eeps. Midoriya had blush on his face again. Love is in the air ladies and Gents.
=====================================

Hey guys!!!! I'm so sorry for the long Hiatus. I had to really find myself and got ahold of my life, but I'm back and getting myself together. Both stories are being worked on and a new story is in the work. I really appreciate everyone and being here this far!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.6K 71
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
163K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...