A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

Neko_Rangel28 tarafından

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... Daha Fazla

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!

2.7K 61 61
Neko_Rangel28 tarafından

A/N- Been a while. Decided it's about damn time I returned to this story as well.

Also, I will soon be going over all chapters, all so I could correct spelling mistakes, and maybe change some images.

Izumi POV:

The day after theinterships ended, we all were called back to class. Even after the time that passed, the news were still talking about the hero killer, and the events that happened that night. Much to my dismay, the news also started sharing information about my brother from what his adoptive mother gave them, making him seem extremely bad, and the public began to be on the lookout for him, Apparently, whoever turned him in first will get an all paid day to use him however they like, and are guaranteed no expenses until they are impregnated by him. The way to school was never as annoying as that, all because of the "sex toy wanted" posters that were everywhere.

When I got to the school, it was still cloudy from the day Katchan and I had the talk on the roof of the hospital. There weren't all that many people outside of class, since it was nearing the first bell, and those who were out seemed to be in a hurry back there. When I finally got to the door to my classroom, I could hear laughter from inside, but upon opening it, it wasn't what I expected to see.

Bakugou: "Shut up! That damned hero gelled my hair so much that it just stayed like this! Let alone the hell I had to go through with her...." She semi yelled at Kirishima and Sero, who were both laughing at her hair. I could tell she was holding back her anger, and will to murder them.

Sero: "Like hell it was! Getting a hair-do like this really will make it hellish!" She laughed alongside Kirishima.

Bakugou: "That wasn;t why it was Hell!" She yelled, with explosions coming out of her hands, and her hair returning back to normal.

Sero & Kirishima: "It's back!" They whized as they pointed at her now normal hair.

While that was happening, the others were also talking with one another about their internships. Mina was Jealous of both Tsuyu and Jirou, although Jirou said she didn't actually fight, while Tsuyu helped catch some smugglers. The person who likely changed the most though, would have to be Uraraka, as she held a new type of aura to her while somewhat shadow boxing while talking about her experience. However, when the subject went to the hero killer incident, the classroom grew quiet. However, it was quickly brushed off once Katchan realized I was there.

Bakugou: "Huh? Izumi? When did you get here?" She asked calmly, shocking everyone but myself.

Everyone: "Huh?!" They screamed.

Sero: "Bakugou?! Are you Ok?!"

Kaminari: "Yeah?! Did you just call Midoriya by her name?!"

Bakugou: "Huh? Yeah, what's wrong with that?" She asked them, semi annoyed.

Kirishima: "Usually you call her "Deku" or some insult!" She pointed out.

Izumi: "Calm down Kirishima... After the Hosu incident Katchan and I talked and got over our past." I explained.

Kirishima: "Huh? For real?" She asked, shocked.

Bakugou: "Yeah. Why is it such a surprise? We were friends in the past, we can be friends again."

After that, he entire class stared at us as if we were telling them a joke. Following that, our day started as normal, the teachers didn;t go easy on us, saying that we need to push ourselves harder now. After launch, we had to go outside to the lesson with All Might, who decided to make a race for rescue training. After dividing us into four groups, she stated that each group will race one another, and the winners from each group will later face each other to decide the winner. From my group, Sero won while I was in second, all because I lost my footing. Katchan berated me about that. From group 2 it was Tsuyu who won, Katchan won from group 3, and Todoroki won from group 4. The finals were hard fought, but Katchan was able to win first place with Sero in second, Todoroki in third and Tsuyu in fourth. After that, we had to deal with the turtore of Mineta being a oerveted BIsexual, as she jumped on us and tried to grope us, taht was until Katchan sent her away from me with an explosion, confriming to everyone that we were friends now.

Once the day reached its end, All Might wanted me to have a chat with her. On arrival at her office, I knocked to be polite, yet when I entered, she seemed.... different.

All Might: "Have a seat." She said while looking down to the ground. Once I was sitting, she continued. "You went through a lot, huh? I'm sorry I couldn't be nearby" That annoyed me a bit.

Izumi: "So that you could hurt my brother again? No, thank you." I said with some venom, causing her to flinch a bit.

All Might: "That's... another matter I wanted to discuss with you..." She said.

Izumi: "It better be good. Katchan and I plan to go training later."

All Might: "Wait, you and young Bakugou? I didn't know you made up."

Izumi: "Happened after the incident. She actually said she was sorry about so many things that she has done." I said without any emotion.

All Might: "I-I see..." She grew silent for a few moments. "The thing I wanted to tell you... regarding your brother, is that I wish to help y-'' I interrupted her.

Izumi: "Help? Do you want to help me? By doing what? Letting my brother fall from the roof of a building to his death? Or maybe trying to punch him so hard that his ribs will break like you tried in the USJ? Oh I know, how about you find him and give him to the breeding houses so you could use him like the breeding horse you claim him to be?!" I yelled at this point.

All Might: "I really did all of that, huh.... I'm...I'm sorry." She said, looking down.

Izumi: "All Might, you know that I usually don;t act like this, but sorry my ass. You don;t really care about him, so don't talk about him. Not with me, and not with Katchan. NOw, is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about, or is that all?"

All Might: "Well.... I heard that the hero killer... licked some of your blood...." She said, making a licking motion, that really disgusted me due to the previous topic.

Izumi: "Yeah, her Quirk allowed her to paralyze someone for a period of time based on their blood type. What of it?"

All Might: "Do you remember what I said the day I gave you my power?" Oh this will be good.

Izumi: "Eat this" I said, making the best All Mighth expression I could make.

All Might: "Not that part!" She yelled, embarrassed. It took me a minute to relax from the laughter.

All Might: "I said that it didn't matter as long as I gave you my DNA, when I gave you my quirk..."

Izumi: "Oh that? Yeah I'm not worried."

All Might: "Huh?"

Izumi: "You literally just said it. As long as YOU gave me your DNA, it doesn;t matter what it is. I guessed that One For All can only be passed by the choice of the user." I explained.

All Might: "Oh... well... glad you weren;t worried about that.."

Izumi: "So is that it?" At this point I just wanted to end this conversation.

All Might: "No... I think it's time I tell you more about One For All..." That caught my interest, so I began to listen carefully to what she said.

All Might: "The name of that Quirk is "All For One". A Quirk that could steal Quirks from others, and give them away, or keep them for the user themselves. When Quirks first appeared, people were outraged by them. Some who got the powers hated them, while others were envious of them. Humanity stopped being what it was, and the technological advancements that were made all came to a sudden stop. During those chaotic times, there was someone to be the first to unify all people. I'm sure you heard of her. She stole Quirks from others, and with her overwhelming power, she spread her influence. Each move she made was well calculated, and people listened and followed after her commands. Each one having an evil meaning behind it. It didn;t take long for her to become the leader of the evildoers, as well as rule Japan."

Izumi: "I sometimes see rumors about this online, but I always thought it to be fabricated. It isn't in any text book or the internet...."

All Might: "They can't put secret dealings in the textbooks, can they? If people gain powers, they look for places to use them."

Izumi: "And how does this relate to One For All?" I asked.

All Might: "I said All For One can give Quirks to others, right? She made people follow her by giving them powers, or taking them away. But after some time, it came to notice that many given Quirks were not bearable by the person they were given to, and they became living dolls who can't speak, just like the Nomu. Meanwhile, there were also Quirks that were changed, or mixed, once they were passed on. She had a Quirkless younger sibling. They were small and sickly, but they had a strong sense of justice. It was hard for them to see the deeds of their older sister, so they kept resisting her. She decided to force upon them a Quirk that could stockpile other powers to that younger sibling. At that point it is hard to know if it was out of kindness, or force them into submission."

Izumi: "So that's..."

All MIght: "Yeah. They were thought to be Quirkless, but that was wrong. They had something else inside of them that no one, not even themselves, knew about. They had a useless quirk that could pass on Quirks! The stockpile power mixed with the QUirk to pass on Quirks! That was the birth of One For All." She said, looking deep into my eyes as the information sunk into me. "It's ironic that justice always comes from evil..."

Izumi: "And why are you telling me all of this? If that evildoer was from so long ago, then there isn;t really a meaning for me to know about this... Unless..."

All MIght: "Exactly. She could steal QUirks, and anything goes. A Quirk to stop aging... she possibly got her hands on something like that. The symbol of evil pretty much became immortal, and with the diffrence in both combat abilities, as well as how society was at the time, she managed to overwhelm her younger sibling. However, they decided to entrust it to another person, with the goal that sometime, someone from the future generations would be able to defeat her, once and for all. After a long awaited time, when it finally came to me, I was able to stop her. Or at least, that's what I thought, but she survived, and has likely started moving again as the brain behind the league of villains. One For All is the power inherited to defeat All For One, so to speak. One day, you might have to fight against this great evil... this may be harsh on you, but-"

Izumi: "You aimed to kill her? What a surprise."

All Might: "Huh?!"

Izumi: "It's so unlike you, aiming to kill someone." I sassed. "And also, "younger sibling"? So the gender, actually the entire identification of that younger sibling of hers is unknown? The very first user of One For All?"

All Might: "I promise you, I wasn't lying at a-"

Izumi: "I didn't say that you were. I'm just saying that I won't follow in your footsteps. If that great evil really is the brain, and most likely the leader of the league of villains, then they aren't all that bad, considering she saved my brother from death, and treated him well enough to where he admires her, then I don't think she is as evil as you say she is."

All Might: "Hmm... Fair point, but at least understand that she brought chaos, and was the leader of all evil for generations."

Izumi: "I understood that much, but at the same time, I can't say I haven't seen greater evil. I read about those times a lot, and I saw how during those times, extreme feminist groups already were fighting for power, and when finally got those powers, they threw all males out from power. The males even were willing to work on equal rights, but they didn't listen. After ten years, all males were enslaved as breeding horses, and the society we know today came to be."

All Might: "Did that really happe-" She started with shock.

Izumi: "That's not all. Did you know that in the middle east, as well as Europe and the Americas, the males tried to negotiate equality? ONly in Asia and Africa no one said anything, because they were either given that, which happened mostly in Africa, or in the case of Asia, the males rioted against the new order. Aside from those two places, when the males tried to negotiate equal rights, as well as accepting the new feminine government being a part of the agreement, the females all rejected that. It was a bit after people realized that only females gained Quirks. The males tried again a month later to negotiate, after multiple killings of multiple males throughout the world, they were willing to offer being just house husbands, and even listening to the females, similar to how females were treated during medieval times, yet they were refused again, this time with violence as the UN, that at that point was lead by woman, opened gunfire on the males that came to negotiate. That was also known as the massacre of the last male resistance. That was the breaking point for the world we know today. And guess where most of the murders happened?" i dared her.

All Might: "Wh-Where?" She asked, pale faced as she realized what happened to the males.

Izumi: "The United States! The very place you started your hero career at. The same place that spoke so high and mighty about freedom. And do you know why? Because it was already at the point where many woman thought themselves to be entitled to everything, many woman beleieved taht they can say a boy raped them, and just throw them into jail. Females were already given so much power to destroy a man's life, but they wanted to control it."

All Might: "All of that... I-I had no idea..."

Izumi: "And that wasn't the worst part. After that mass murder, the males declared independence, as to no longer be threatend as they were. However, the feminist lead nations all declared war on them back. That was also how World War 3 started. And guess what? The males luckily took all of the nuclear codes, because the females wanted to use them. However, even without the use of nukes, the males stood no chance. Within the three years of war, the females threw 100 million males into camps, to make sure they wouldn't be able to help at all. During that time, some were kept in special buildings in which they were raped by the generals and high ranking members of the female society, as they were seen as the "prized males" at the time, which insured them survival at least. Over the course of the war, 55 million males were killed. Only 10 million were killed in battle. The rest were killed in the second world's holocoust. The total deaths for the females however, was just 3 million deaths, all of which had no powers, meaning they were Quirkless."

All Might: "All of that..."

Izumi: "That's right, all of that was the start of the world as we know it, where males are afraid to stand against women, because otherwise they might die. Did you know that the woman who took "care" of my brother used to abuse him every day? I remember a time that me and Katchan saw him with red eyes in the daycare we were at, and he smelled of sweat and cum all over him. That witch raped him alongside her friends for hours the day before. Another day I saw him mortified. She likely forced him to kill a man, just so her hands won;t get dirty."

All Might: "People really do that?..." She asked, not willing to believe all of that.

Izumi: "That's of course if the boy is "lucky", Usually, the mother would either abort them, or even kill them at a young age. Sometimes even selling them to the black market where they are used as breeding horses from the age of 7."

All Might: "..." She couldn't say a word.

Izumi: "Some hero you are. You and all others didn't bother to hear the cries of males, while people like me and Katchan actually cared for them. I'm leaving. I can't bare to see you anymore today." After that, I left to train with Katchan, leaving All Might to herself.

All MIght's POV:

All MIght: "Is that really what's happening?... How could I be so blinded to that? How come we weren't told about that at school?.... No... Now I remember, we were told about that at school.... We simply didn't care..... Oh god...."

(Y/N) POV:

Nearly a week passed since the Hosu incident, and Mother was training me, brutally. The training involved both my Quirk, as well as my own physical abilities. She gave Kurogiri a diet for me, and she trained me day in and day out. It was hellish, but I knew that if I want to get stronger, I have to make some sacrifices. She did give me time off every day after dinner, which I usually used to just play with big sis and talk with Kurogiri. However, today she told me that she will have me spar with her from today, each day, and if I don;t improve we will spar again unti lI do. She WAS holding back against me, but it was still extremely difficult. However, each time I made a mistake, she would correct me, and each time I was too tired, she would let me catch my breath.

Nonetheless, that was the start of my brutal training to the day I will end it all.

Izumi POV:

The next day, Aizawa Sensei had an announcement for us all.

Aizawa: "Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, we don't see any sense in letting you rest the whole month." That alone got us all on guard. "That means, that during that time we'll have a training camp in the woods." Within a few seconds, most of us were all talking about how exciting it would be, when... "However! You also have your final exams coming soon. Those who won;t pass the exams, will go through Summer School instead!"

After that, some time went by and we had one week left before the exams. Aizazwa wrote on the board our rankings in scores, so we would know where we are positioned. To no one's surprise, me and Katchan were at the top of the list, alongside Yaoyorozu, Iida and Todoroki. Aside from the scores, we were also informed that aside from the written exams that we'll be having, we would also have a practical exam as well that we must pass. Momo, being the "caring" person she is, offered most of the class to help them with covering everything before the exams. I, however, decided to go with Katchan, who also had Kirishima, who requested help as well.

During lunch hour, for the first time in years I sat with Katchan at the same table. Joining us were Kirishima, who sat next to Katchan, as well as Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki, with Todoroki sitting next to Katchan as well, while Uraraka separated me and Iida. We were all thinking about what we'll have to do for the practical exam, well, all but Katchan and Todoroki, when someone bumped their elbow into my head. It turned out to be Monoma from class 1-B, who still had some words to tell us after the sports festival.

Monoma: "Ah, sorry. Your head is so big that I accidently hit it~" She faked apologized.

Izumi: "You are!.... umm... who are you again? Do you remember Katchan?" I hoped she'd catch on.

Bakugou: "Huh? Nah, never seen her before." She said with a smirk.

Izumi: "Guess she's just another student from general studies or something." I teased. making Kitchen stiff a laugh.

Monmoam: "Oi! I'll have you know that I am a part of the best class of our grade, 1-B!" She claimed.

Izumi: "really? I couldn't tell"

bakugou: "Same. She looks so weak, I assumed she was either in general or in business studies." She smirked.

Monoma: "How dare-"

Izumi: "Ah now I remember! Moanoma!"

Bakugou: "Ahhh~ The useless bitch that can't fight without using others around her?"

Izumi: "Exactly!" I said, making the both of us laugh at her, creeping out some of the others at our table who still weren't used to us two getting along.

Moanoma: "I'll have you know that-"

Izumi: "I don't care."I said to her in a cold tone. "Why did you even think about coming to our table? I see that you finished your food already... sat all alone again because no one wants to be near you, you copy-paste faker?"

Moanoma: "Well, I heard that you met the hero killer~" She tried to tease. "Seems to me that just like in the sports festival, all of you Class 1-A just have to get all of the attention. But that attention isn;t because people have high hopes for you, but because you keep attracting trouble, right?" She said, looking smug while doing so. "ahh, that's scary. SOmeday all of us will be in danger because of the trouble you bring, and become victims as well... this must be a curse that you all brought to this school, sure is sca-" She was cut off as she was hit on the back of her neck by an orange haired girl.

Kendo: "Monoma, that's not funny. Didn't you hear what happened to Iida?" She said to her classmate. "Anyways, sorry 1-A. SHer heart is just, you know...."

Bakugou: "Her heart? I don;t think the brain is working to be honest~" She sassed back, earning a sigh from Kendo.

Kendo: "trust me, I know. She just won't stop moaning and complaining about how you, and I quote: "Steal all the spotlight from class 1-B". She just doesn't stop with it."

Izumi: "Hence why we called her Moanoma." That made Kendo suppress a laugh.

Kendo: "Good one. By the way, I heard you girls were talking about the practical exam and that you don;t know what you'll have to do there. Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam." She said.

Izumi: "Really? How do you know?"

Kendo: "I have a friend in a grade higher who told me. Though it does feel a bit like cheating..."

Moanoma: "Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an information advantage. This was our chance to get ahead of class 1-A!" She was yet again chopped on the back of her neck.

Kendo: "Will you stop it?"

Bakugou: "I don't think that will actually be the exam." She suddenly said.

Izumi: "Huh? Why is that?"

Bakugou: "Think about it, Izumi. Unlike last year, we were involved in two villain attacks, both on school grounds. The first was the USJ, and we got lucky there, and the second time was the sports festival, where we were caught so off guard that no one was able to move. They'll likely give us something else, even harder, as a lesson within the exam." She explained.

Later, in class while we were all getting ready to leave, we told the rest of the class about what Kendo told us. MOst of them were happy, but then we brought up the point Bakugou made. Following that, we all left for our homes, before the weekend came and we had our study sessions. While most of the class went to get help from Yaoyorozu, Kirishima and I went to study with Katchan. While Kirishima was nice and all, she didn;t seem bothered by the situation with males, and Katchan and I agreed to not tell her. Right now, Kirishima and I were just about to reach Katchan's place. It has been a few years since I've last been here, and I couldn't help but smile as I saw that the place barely changed.

Katchan: "Are you coming inside, or are you just looking at my home from there?" She teased.

Izumi: "Coming. I was just glad to see that the place barely changed."

Inside the house nothing really changed as well. The living room still had the books, all of which were well organized, as well as the coffee table and the sofas. The kitchen was clean and organized and the stairs up to the second floor were visible. We all went to the living room to sit there while going over the material we had, but before we were able to open our books, someone came into the room.

???: "Well this sure is a sight~" They teased.

Izumi: "Auntie Mitsuki!"

Bakugou: "Mom? Why are you home? I thought you had work to do."

Mitsuki: "Well, I was at the office and had to check some new ideas, but there weren't many so I decided to come back early. If anything happens I have people there and if I need to approve something I get it sent to my email. Izumi, you really grew up huh? Glad to see you." She said sweetly.

Izumi: "Good to see you too Auntie."

Bakugou: "I see. So you have time to rest?" She asked.

Mitsuki: "Yeah, but you didn;t tell me you'll have guests today. Do you gals need anything?"

Kirishima: "Hold on, Auntie? You two are related, MIdoriya?"

Izumi: "Huh? Oh, no. Me and Bakugou used to call each other's moms "Auntie" because they were close friends."

Kirishima: "Were?"

Bakugou: "Yeah. After I became a bully to Izumi, and mom heard Inko saying something terrible about her and I, they broke apart."

Izumi: "Please don't remind me of my mother." I said with some venom.

Mitsuki: "I heard about it Izumi, I'm sorry it happened." She comforted me.

Izumi: "It's fine Auntie. I got over it by now."

Kirishima: "I'm lost, what happened?"

Bakugou: "Something in her family. Don't worry about it."

Kirishima: "Huh?"

After that, Mitsuki sat with us for a bit and helped us out. After a few hours, we all ate together some takeout we ordered, since we didn't realize we were working on the material for that long. After dinner, Kirishima left back home while Katchan and I stayed a bit more to study. I also had a sleeping bag and some clothes, since I was allowed to sleep over. When we were about to go to bed, I saw that there was one image that I never expected to see.

Bakugou: "Mom never threw it away. She wouldn't allow me." She said sadly.

Izumi: "You must be glad she didn't then."

Bakugou: "Yeah. I just wish I can get a few more." She answered sadly. After that, we walked away from the picture. In it was an image of me, Katchan, Mitsuki and (Y/N) hugging Katchan's arm shyly while looking at the camera. Sleeping that night was a bliss, but the days to come unfortunately, won't be as such.

For the rest of the weekend, Katchan and I were always going over everything we learned over the term, as well as training together in combat, thinking of combos as well as pushing one another to their limits. Returning to classes, we first had a few days where we did the written exams. Thanks to all the work me and Katchan put into studying, we were able to pass them with relative ease, with just a few mistakes for each of us.

Finally, the day of the practical exam came, and we were all waiting outside a building in our hero costumes. When we were allowed to move towards the entrance, we were able to spot Aizawa, as well as all the other teachers of UA, each of them being a pro hero. We were informed that it is possible to fail the exam, and were reminded that whoever fails will have to go through summer school. After that, she began to talk about what we'll do for the exam, and to our dismay, it wasn;t the robots.

???: "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time." Said Principal Nezu, her head coming out of Aizawa's scarff.

Nezu: "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teachings that are closer to actual fighting." She said, climbing down from Aizawa with the help of 13. "So that means, we'll have you form teams of two and fight against one teacher!" That new information shocked all of us, even Katchan was surprised.

Aizawa: "In addition, the pairs, as well as their opponent, have already been hand picked by us." She said, following an explanation to what can determine what our battle scenario is. She followed that up with explaining to us each team and their opponent, starting with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, against her. After that, she surprised me. "And Midoriya and Bakugou are a team, and their opponent is..." Following that, a huge figure dropped from the sky in front of us. When the dust settled, it was none" other than All Might.

All Might: "I.... Will do it!"

Bakugou & Izumi: "All Might?!" We both said in shock of our opponent.

All Might: "You two better work together, if you wish to have a slight chance at beating me, that is." She said, menacingly. To that, we both looked at one another, nodding our heads as a way to silently confirm our plan, that being a simple one. To Win!

Following that, they continued to announce the rest of the fights, as well as their order. They went as follows:

1. Kirishima and Sato Vs Cementos.

2. Tsuyu and Tokoyami Vs Ectoplasm.

3. Ojiro and Iida Vs Groundloader.

4. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu Vs Eraserhead.

5. Uraraka and Aoyama Vs 13.

6. Kaminari and Mina Vs Principal Nezu.

7. Jirou and Koda Vs Present Mic.

8. Shouji and Hagakure Vs Snipe.

9. Mineta and Sero Vs Midnight.

10. Midoriya and Bakugou Vs All Might.

Nezu: "The time limit for your team to pass is thirty minutes. You can win by either putting handcuffs on the teacher, or for at least one of you to escape from the stage!" She explained, before the rest of the teachers explained to us how the exam will be similar to a real fight between heroes and a villain. Jirou also managed to anger Mic a bit, forcing the Radio Host to yell at her in English.

Aizawa: "If you think you can beat us, then fight. But if things get out of hand, then it's better for you to run away and call for backup. Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya. You three know this well, don;t you?" She said to us, making sure we remember what happened at Hosu.

All Might: "That's right! Your decision making skills are being tested! But with those rules you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!" She said, showing us what they called "Ultra Compressed Weights".

All Might: "We'll put on about half our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. A bit old-fashioned, but it makes it harder to move and eats up stamina!" She said while putting hers on. "Wow, they are heavier than I expected... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and young Hatsume won!"

Bakugou: "To allow us to battle you, huh? You're underestimating us." She taunted All Might, who only laughed in response.

All Might: "I wonder~" She barked back with a menacing glare.

After that, we were all informed that each team will take the exams by order when the field is ready. Sato and Kirishima, who were the first team, were told to get ready for their battle. The others who are waiting for their turn can either think of a strategy, or watch the matches alongside Recovery Girl. While all the other teams decided for themselves, Katchan and I walked to the side for a moment.

Bakugou: "Izumi, we both know what our plan is, right?"

Izumi: "Considering this is All Might, I would usually have said that we can;t win. But knowing what she did to (Y/N), I say let's beat her up!" I said, putting my hand up for a fist bump.

Bakugou: "Damn right we will!" She returned it with a smirk of her own. "Let's do it, Izumi!"

Izumi: "Hai!"

After that, we both went to the monitor room where Recovery Girl was. We were all there together waiting for the first exam to start, while Katchan and I simply looked on to see how serious it would be. However, when the exam began, we were immediately notified of the difficulty at hand, as Cementos made quick work of Kirishima and Sato by exhausting them, and defeating them within just a few minutes. After that display of ability, Katchan and I shared a quick glance, silently agreeing with one another that this was far more serious than we expected.

(Y/N) POV:

All For One: "Today, my child, we will be testing you against me at my best~" She told me.

(Y/N): "H-Huh?! At your best?! But I barely even managed to get three hits on you while training!" I tried to reason with her.

All For One: "I am well aware of that, but remember that you were already exhausted during those spars. Besides, it's this time of the term that UA Students have their exams, and I can;t help but wonder how fat you have gotten while training. Aside from the clear muscles you have gained~" She said, finishing with a slight tease.

(Y/N): M-Mother!" I protested, embarrassed from her teaseful comment. After that, I took a quick breath, before answering her. "Fine. I'll do it,"

All For One: "Great, for now, go and get ready, and please do wear that new battle outfit of yours. We would also inspect how well you can fight in it. I will tell you the rules once the exam starts."

(Y/N): "Yes, mother!" And with that, I went back to my room to get prepared for my training. I can;t fail this test. I must show mother how far I've come, and that I can reach my goals thanks to her support.

All For One POV:

All For One: 'You really have grown so fast these last few weeks, my child. You are far more powerful than even I expected, and I can;t help but wonder just how much power you hold~ And your physical strength also increased thanks to your training. I can see you are taking this seriously, all so that you can beat those two girls. The one who nearly killed you, and betrayed you, as well as the one chosen by All MIght. I wonder how that battle will be~ I hope I can be there when it happens~ BUt for now, you must pass my expectations, my child, if not, then I will have to think of a punishment for failure...'

And Done!

Fun fact, I was having trouble with my Avatar story, as I've hit writer's block there, so I decided to work on this story instead.

Took me two days to fill this chapter, since I've taken so many breaks for my own health.

London was fun, and even got to hear "Summer Nights" being sang by Coldplay~

Anyways, 6054 words in this chapter, Holy Cow!

Till next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

Next time, on "A Boy's Best Nightmare":

Announcement: "Team Midoriya and Bakugou, exam start!"

Bakugou: "The idea is simple. We beat the living hell out of her for what she did."

Izumi: "Got it!"

All MIght: "Let's see you handle this, heroes!"

Izumi: 'S-Such power...'

Bakugou: 'H-How can one person....'

Izumi & Bakugou: 'wield so much?!'

.

.

.

Next time, on "A Boy's Best Nightmare":

"Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!"

Don't miss it!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
73K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
662 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...