The Truth To Be Told

By lovelymorgz

Shayla Grove grew up in a family of criminals. Her family was far from wealthy, and stealing was how they man... More

THE PAST
THE MODEL NEXT DOOR
THE TEXT THAT CHANGES MY LIFE
THE END TO THAT INVESTIGATION

MY FREEDOM AWAITS

0 0 0
By lovelymorgz

I caught a bus later that night and awaited my destination. I had never took a vacation before, but I didn't really see this as a vacation but a new lifestyle. I had been secretly storing money under my bed for years saving up for this moving experience. If my mother and father ever found out I was keeping money from them, short answer, I would be dead.

Two days and around fifteen hours later, my bus made its final stop in New York. This had always been my dream to live here since I was ten years old. I walked around looking at the tall buildings and many billboards above my head. I almost got blown away by the amount of people passing by. For the night, I stayed at a motel and decided it was best to go apartment hunting in the morning. I fall asleep to the sound of people and the beautiful view of New York. Even though I never imagined having this much freedom...
MY FREEDOM AWAITS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 31.5K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
108K 2.5K 12
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
95.7K 3.5K 57
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
BLOOD SECRETS By ec

Mystery / Thriller

17.1K 863 14
Once the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy are arrested for murder, bloody secrets start to spill. After all, even blue bloods have bloo...