EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 95

292 27 10
By RitikaBisht

Kavin phone start buzzing...he open his eyes and took his phone...alarms buzzing...he close that alarm and put his phone back...then he look his other side...purvi sleep in his embrace peacefully...

Kavin look her for while...she look so adorable and cute...he gently touch her lips...

Purvi move a bit but still in sleep...kavin kiss her again but this time a bit hard...and capture her lips with his.

Purvi moan in sleep and move her head...to avoid his kiss but he can't let her go...in the end she open her eyes...look his...she pouted...

Kavin smile to see her sleepy eyes...and kiss on her eyes...purvi snuggle near him and hide in his chest...

Kavin hug her tight and said: purvi, dekho 5 o'clock ho gay hain...uth jao...Ishita aur shreya  bhi aanay wali hoon gi...aur uss beautician ko bhi 6o'clock ka time diya tha... woh bhi aa jaiy gi (he explain her)

Purvi: hhmm Kavin mera dil nahi chah raha uthnay ka (she said with close her eyes) please...sonay do na.

Kavin: ok, so jao...may tum ko piyar karta hoon...while tum so jao (he claim her lips...purvi push him hard and get up quickly)

Purvi: oh god Kavin...na baba na...tum mujhe phir tang kar do gay (she shake her head) iss say behtar hay kay may uth jaoon(she about to leave the bed...just fell on him...kavn pull her back)

Kavin: hhhmm...may tum ko tang karta hoon (he brush his lips on her cheek...and said) abhi to just start hay...meri jaan (he kiss her hard) aagay aagay dekho hota hay kiya (he raise his brow)

Purvi: maaf kar dain inspector sahib ghalti hogai...iss bandi say (she said in naughty tone)

Kavin: koi baat nahi...ghalti ki hay to saza to milay gi (said this he captured her again in his arms...and leave her when they feel suffocation)

Purvi face red and breath irregular with his sudden expressing love...her clothes mess...Kavin  feel her body softness still on his finger tips and lips...her fragrance make him crazy...both lying on bed catching breath.,

Intercom buzzes

Purvi get up and straight her clothes...which are totally mess up with his passionate kiss...

Kavin make her sit and said: I am going out...now, we meet when we both ready to go on function...I have my dress and things and ishita get  yours...she know everything...because she kept it herself...everything with that. (He softly kisses on her lips again ...Said bye to her...while door knock)

Kavin go and open door..Ishita and shreya stand there...both greet Kavin ...

Kavin  reply and talk for while then he allow them to enter and he go out.

Ishita a and shreya comes in...purvi hug both of them...purvi look very happy to see her friend...trio talk for while...the girls share many things with each other...and openly praise her..

purvi give them their dresses, jewellery and matching sandals for today function...both amaze to see those things and happy that purvi, kavin sir and their baba give them respect and care...both happily accepted those things.

Ishita: purvi...I think you go and take bath...your beautician may comes in any minutes...she nodded and go to washroom.

Purvi finish her warm and fragrant bath...wearing bath robe she comes in room...then Ishita show her today's dress...purvi can't believe it's really beautiful...peacock purple and blue combination long anarkali frock...comes on her ankle...full dull golden stone and thread work...choori daar pyjama...with two colour duppata...duppata also full with same kind of work...with that suit...beautiful antique gold jewellery set...high heal sandals.

Purvi mesmerize to see her dress and said: ishu...mujhay to yaqeen hi nahi ho raha kay...kavin nay meray liyay khud choose kiya hay (she is in shock)

Ishita: purvi... Kavin sir nay yeah khud order day kar banwaya hay (she clear her more)

Shreya : hhhmm...aur pata hay...iss kay liyay kitna search kiya hay...tab jakay pasand kiya tha... (She add more)

Trio chatting, while door knock and maid tell them that beautician come...

Purvi said her to send her...Ishita and shreya also start getting ready...while beautician start work on purvi.

One hour gone, purvi is ready...she look so beautiful...her creamy skin glow in this suit...that colour more enhance her beauty...beautician expert hand...turn her a beauty queen

after finishing her work..shreya and Ishita  are ready...door knock...

Shreya  open the door...and give way Kavin to come in. They goes out...give them privacy.

Purvi stand for her place look Kavin coming...he look handsome and smart...wearing light grey two piece dinner suit...with lavender colour dress shirt and dark, light lavender colour tie...purvi eyes goes lower to see him...

Kavin: purvi (he whisper) you look so awesome...even I imagine you in this suit...you look more than my imagination. (he softly brush his lip near her ears) tell me you like my choice or not.

Purvi enjoy the moment with him...say: Kavin ..mujhe bohat pasand aaya ...yeah colour aur yeah combination is awesome...whole work is beautiful...thank you (she hug him)

Kavin also hug her tight...he can't do more because if he go further...it's difficult for them to bare...they already have to go and attend function...they stay there for sometime...when door knock.

Kavin open the door and sameer, shree and chotu comes in with team and give her present and open heart praise her and Kavin...both standing with each other look perfect...

Kavin loving gaze...turn purvi face pink...cid team look them and happy to see them each other...they happy that he boss finally get his soul mate and move on his life...they happy that her chirpy an dbubbly girl finally get her love and start new life with him...they all pray for their happy life.

Kavi arrive on venue...baba and kaka welcoming them...with whole tteam.reach before...and waiting kavi...both escort kavin and purvi through the stage...purv is blush hard...walking with Kavin...

Kavin held her palms...while walking...before, came here...whole way from house till venue... Kavin hold her hand...and hold her waist...keep her near him...his lips brushes her ears and cheeks lightly...his romantic whispering...make her body shrill...both sitting very near on back seat nearly glued to each other...driver drive the car...

Kavin apply the partition tinted glass between them and driver...so, driver can't see them...kavin have chance to pull her in his arms...savour her and he did it...until they reach on venue but still purvi feel his warm touch on her body...her ears get warm under his warm breath...her body still feel his warm touch...these all past moment make her blush.

Shreya and Ishita  help purvi to sit on stage...some guest already comes...as soon they sit on the stage...guest start coming and give blessing them with gifts...kaka is responsible to take care of gifts...baba comes with some guest and introduce with them...kavi stand on their places and touch their feet...some time they sit and some time they stand...to meet their guest.

Purvi thanks in mind baba and kavin to give her time for relaxation...otherwise it's very difficult for her to do this up and down...

Purvi chain of thought broken with one familiar voice...she raise her sight and stand with shock.

Purvi: aarti didi aap (she shocked)

Aarti: nahi...aarti nahi...ekta...wohi purani wali (she correct her and pass smile)

Purvi: aap ab kaissi hain (she ask...while stand and hug her)

Ekta: main bilkul theek hoon...aur khush hoon (she look Kavin..with smile...Kavin nodded and said...thanks)

Ekta: purvi...tum bohat khush qismat ho...jo itna piyar karnay wala pati mila hay...qadar karna is ski (she become naughty)

Purvi blush hard and lower her gaze with smile...and said: di di...yeah sab aap ki wajah say mumkin hua hay... (she held her palm) agar aap... Kavin ki jaan...but ekta cut her short and said:

Purvi, main nay wahi kiya...jo mujhay karna chahaiy tha...tum sab kay itnay ehsaan hain mujh par kay may mar kar bhi nahi chuka sakti (ekta hug her) ab bhool jao sab purani batoon ko and enjoy your life...upper wala tum ko humesha khush rakhay...(she pat her cheek...cheerfully) after that she talk with kavin for some time...then go back...after given them best wishes.

Purvi is really happy to see her...she is really thank full her for saving kavin life...

Kavin understand her mental condition...he squeeze her hand...bought back her from lost world...purvi smile to see him...Kavin  bend near her ears and say something romantic...make her blush...then other voice alert them...arjun leave his seat in hurry and rush to go that personality...he bend near that and bend touch her feet...

Kavin stand on her place...looking that sober woman with confussion...who wearing simple white cotton saari...bless kavin with warm smile and caressing on his hairs...

Dushyant stand near that woman...look like he brought that woman here.

Kavin: aap ko main nay bohat dhoonda...magar aap ka kuch pata hi nahi chala (Kavin sentence make purvi shock...she look her lady more...try to recall her memory...but in vein)

Lady: haan mujhay pata tha...tum mujhay dhood rahay ho (she smile) aur kyun dhood rahay thay...woh bhi mujhe pata tha...iss liyay aa gai...tum ko wish karnay...akhir aaj tum ko manzil mil hi gai (she smile to see purvi...who look confuse)

Kavin follow her sight and understand...he come back towards purvi...held her palm...he make her walk...near her and said:

Purvi...yeh radha bibi hain...tum in ko nahi jaanti...woh ek case kay silsilay main...hum gaon gay thay...wahan...but his sentence cut by other voice and they all turn to that side...Mr Anand standing there and look radha bibi with amazement...then he come quick and ask: aap aur yahan...kaissi hain aap (he ask her with respect)

Purvi and other stunned to see him...purvi hold her dad arm and ask: baba aap inko jaantay hain.

Mr Anand: purvi...beta yeah wahi hain...jinhone nay tumhari maa ko tumharay born honay ki news di thi... (he side hug her and said) tumhari mom ko beti ki bohat wish thi...inn say mulaqat hui thi toh inhoon nay humhain yeah good news di thi...(mr anand recall his memory and said) ek dafa hum by road pune ja rahay thay...jab in say mulaqat hui thi...hum nay in ko lift di thi...jab hi inhoon nay tumhari mom ko bataya tha...tumharay baray main... radha bibi...yehi naam hay na aap ko...main bhool to nahi gaya (mr anand confirm her)

Radha bibi: nahi...aap nahi bholay... (she come near purvi ..caressing her hair...and said) tum apni maa ki copy ho...tumhare born honay par bhi main aai thi...aur tumhari kundli kay dosh kay baray main bhi bataya tha...tumhari maa nay...khas tor par tumhari paidaish say lay kar...uss waqt tak...jab woh incident hua tha...tumhari hifazat ki thi (she tell purvi)

Purvi: incident...kaun sa incident? (She is confuse)

Kavin said: I'll tell you and then he narrate all thing which happen during that particular case...purvi eye popped out with her socket...she didn't remember anything but if Kavin tell this...its mean everything happen...

Purvi shocked as well her dad and others...

Radha bibi: purvi...tumhari maa tum say bohat mohabbat karti thi (she said)

Purvi feel her eyes get wet...her throat fill with lots of emotion...radha bibi understand and side hug her...just nodded no and said: itnay acchaa piyar karne walay ka saath mil gaya hay...yeah sab tumhari maa ki hi duwain hain (she pat her cheek) jo ho gaya bhool jao...ek nai zindagi tumharay samnay hay...ab zimadaariyun bhi barh gai hain...un ko pura karna ab zarrori hay...tumhari maa ki duwain humesha tumharay saath rahin gi (purvi hug radha bibi and she pat her back to ease her emotion)

Purvi try to compose herself and gulp...radha bibi and mr anand start talking while others also join them...s

Purvi stand quietly listen to everyone...at last radha bibi willing to go back...but before she leave the stage...

she turn to mr Anand and said: anand sahib...ap ko aapni zindagi and bete ki khushiyon Mubarak hoon...bohat jaldh aap ko apnay rohit and mohit bhi mil jain gay (her talk...puzzle him...not only him but others as well)

Mr Anand: kiya matlab? (He confuse)

Radha bibi say nothing just look first kavin...then her sight travel up to purvi...she focus on purvi stomach and smile...looking back Mr Anand...pass him smile and left the stage...saying bye to everyone...but everyone just freeze on their step...try to go beneath her talk...

Kavin is a first one who get her point...he hide his smile...then turn to Dushyant side...

Dushyant also get radha bibi point and get ready to tease him.

Dushyant hit his back and said: chaal Mubarak ho...ek nahi to apni inning do say shurru karnay wala hay (he become naughty) wah maan gaya teray piyar ki taqat ko (he wink)

Kavin just manage to say: Dushu...baaz aa ja.

Dushyant: kiya yaar...accha hua kay mujhay pata chal gaya kay main...do do bhatijo ka chacha bannay wala hoon (he again tease him...while kavin try to hide his smile)

Dushyant teasing and kavin action and control his smile...catch by Mr Anand and he also get radha bibi point...he become very happy...peak on purvi forehead he leave the stage with others.....

Purvi is confuse looking them...her uncle and baba pass smile her while going back from stage...it's make her puzzle.

She hold kavin upper arm and ask: arjun, yeah sab kiya hay...unhone nay aissa kyun kaha...kiya matlab tha...baba bhi kuch bolay bina chalaye gye (she look confuse) aur sab mujhay aisse kyun dekh rahay thay. (She shakes his arm)

Kavin turn to her side...controls his smile and said: purvi...baad main bataoon ga...abhi rahany do...please (he try to divert her attention)

Dushyant laugh loud and said: haan haan...baad may...na sirf theorical bulkay...practically bhi batay ga ...don't worry purvi..

(Kavin hit his back hardly...give him angry glare... Dushyant just wink him back and left stage saying) kavin, acchi tarah say samjhana purvi ko.

Kaisa lga zarur batana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.8K 28
It is fanfiction story.. you can called it mysterious love adventurous story. I. am asure that you will like it most it's for cid fanclub those who l...
57.3K 2.2K 41
Completed 🌸🌸🌸🌸 It's a Kavi story It is inspired by the movie " mujhse dosti karoge". 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Disclaimer:- All the pictures and videos used in...
10.9K 653 16
kya do logo k beech dosti ka rishta bn skta hai. nhi bn skta toh us rishte ko aap kya naam do gye. .........
9.9K 513 12
A new Kavi story