Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50

Chapter 49

3.1K 77 20
By Darkdecade97

Ozpin alongside Teams RWBY and PNR as well as all the other Servants all head to where Karl, Darius III, and Lu Bu are as they are met with a sight they didn't expect.

It was a massive horde of Grimm, it was the same as the one they have encountered in Mantle, only difference is that this horde is 10 times large and Ozpin can see from the corner of his eye is Salem in a makeshift throne.

Ozpin: What is she doing, she knows that Jaune and the rest of Chaldea aren't here.

Karl: Indeed, I also noticed that Cinder is missing.

And on cue Ozpin receives a transmission from Chaldea as he answers it as a screen appears and it shows Da Vinci.

Da Vinci: Ozpin, what's the status on your situation?

Ozpin: We've secured the Atlas facility and have taken care of Ironwood, but we have encountered a problem.

Amakusa: Turns out a giant horde of Grimm suddenly appeared and Salem is here as well.

Da Vinci: I see, the same goes for us as well. A horde of Grimm is a massing outside of Vale and Cinder is leading the charge and it appears Alister is joining her as well.

Ozpin: I see, and has Jaune returned back to Chaldea?

Da Vinci: Yes he has, and has brought Jacques back as well. He's being dealt with by a old friend of his right about now.

Ozpin: I rather not question about that, but will you send reinforcements here?

Da Vinci: Yes we will, they should be arriving in a matter of minutes. We'll deal with the Grimm and Cinder, don't you worry.

As the transmission ends as they look towards the horde.

Karl: Darius, Lu Bu deal with the first wave of the horde. Once the reinforcements arrive, they'll deal with them while we push through towards Salem.

As Lu Bu and Darius III roar as they head to a ridge that overlooks the Horde, there they prepare their Noble Phantasm.

Salem sees this and orders all the Grimm to charge at them.

Salem: Let's see them stop this.

As Salem hopes that their attack won't be as affected as the last time she faced a Servant.

Lu Bu transforms his Lance to a bow as he prepares the arrow and take aim. The arrow began charging up with energy as an Orb forms at the tip of the arrow. As he fires as a huge beam heads straight for the Grimm

Darius III summons his army as they are comprised of skeletons, while Darius sits on a giant elephant, he then commands his army to charge at the Grimm.

Darius: MuuuOOOH!!

The army charges towards the Horde of Grimm as the arrow from Lu Bu hits the Horde, dead center as they all get disintegrated into as the skeleton army came and took out the stragglers as the entire first wave of Grimm was reduced to ashes.

The Heroes all look at the aftermath as Ozpin had one thing to say.

Ozpin: That was easy.

Salem just stood there speechless, again these Servants we're more poweful than her. This time she sent in more Grimm to deal with them.

As another Horde of Grimm charges forward.

Amakusa: Great, another set of Grimm heading to their deaths. Does she ever give up Ozpin?

Ozpin: No, she dosent.

Karl: Amakusa have our reinforcements arrive?

???: Yes they have.

As everyone looks behind them and see the reinforcements that Da Vinci sent to aid them.

Gilgamesh (Caster): So the Witch dosent know when to quit.

Ozpin: You get use to it.

Karl: What's the status back at Chaldea?

Gilgamesh (Caster): Jaune will deal with Cinder, him and his Servants can handle her. After all, from what you told us. Cinder would most likely have whatever power Ironwood and same with that other guy.

Quetzalcoatl: But don't you worry, Jaune can deal with them easily, yes. They won't see it coming.

Enkidu: Indeed they won't.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Now we have unfinished business with her.

As they all stare at the Grimm Horde.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Karl, you and the others stay behind. Once I finish my Noble Phantasm, we will be the ones to face her.

Karl: I understand.

Quetzalcoatl: Ho, ho this will be fun! Let us fight to our hearts content!!

Ishtar: Time to show what It's like to face an actual Goddess!

Ereshkigal: Y-y-yeah!

Gilgmaesh (Caster) then began changing his Noble Phantasm.

Gilgamesh (Caster): By my order, ready the arrows!

As everyone got transported into a reality marble, they now see a giant wall with multiple Dingirs as a sandstorm rage on.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Use my treasures to show them the power that protects Uruk! My resolve shall flood the earth!

The Dingirs all fire as multiple projectiles can be seen raining down from the air.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Melammu Dingir!

As all the projectiles come raining down on the Grimm and they explode and disintegrate into ash.

Salem looks at yet another failed attempt at attacking the Servanrs with a bunch of Grimm as she screams in anger.

Salem: Dammit, and here I though that Ironwood would take care of this with the power I gave him, turns out this was a mistake.

Salem was about to flee, but she noticed something heading towards her. Before she realized what that is, Quetzalcoatl appears and uses her legs and grabs Salem in a chokehold and threw her in the ground as her body hits the ground hard.

Then Quetzalcoatl jumps towards the air and does a ground kick towards Salem and hits her right at the stomach as the ground explodes into pieces.

Salem gets up she sees multiple chains heading her way, she sees Enkidu and fires magical orbs as Enkidu dodges her attacks, she looks  and sees Enkidu beside Gilgamesh who is holding his tablet with multiple yellow portals around him, Ishtar sitting on the Heavenly Boat Maanna and Ereshkigal holding the Blazing soul of Meslamtaea.

Gilgmaesh (Caster): It ends here Salem.

Gilgamesh (Caster) began firing multiple projectiles from the portals as they head towards Salem as she dodges them quickly but fails as some were able to hit her.

Ishtar then brought out Heavenly Boat Maanna and began firing at Salem as she gets hit by them. Enkidu the charges towards her as Enkidu projects a sword at his hand and begins dueling Salem. She was able to parry his strikes but he was too fast for her as she got hit by multiple slashes and was sent flying to a wall.

Ereshkigal then walks forward and brings out the Spear Cage and began shaking the cage as a head of creature pops out from the ground bites Salem, the rock structure she was in explodes into pieces.

Salem is angry at this and charges forward towards the Servants as she fires magical orbs at them, she was going to deliver an attack, but multiple chains appeared out of nowhere and made a shield that blocked it. Then Quetzalcoatl appears and delivers a punch towards Salem's face as she was sent flying to the ground.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Tell me Salem, why attack here of all places? We expected you to be in Vale, not here. So tell me, we're you here to settle your score with Ozpin?

As Salem gets up and looks at Gilgamesh (Caster).

Salem: No, I came here to deal with the boy and it seems he isn't here. A pity, I gave Ironwood power that could easily destory Ozpin and his allies but yet they didn't stand a chance against you Servants.

Gilgamesh (Caster): You lost Salem, Cinder already lost the fight the minute she arrived in Chaldea.

Salem: Oh really now, since everyone here knows the power of the Servants. I've been doing my own experiments to find ways to kill you and Cinder will be the first of it's kind.

Enkidu: It's the same as with Ironwood.

Salem: Indeed, but his was a mere prototype and I believe Cinder's is at it's completion.

Gilgamesh (Caster): You do know that you won't be getting out of here alive, right?

Salem: Oh I know, but I have ways to come back to this world.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Oh really now? We'll see.

Then all of a sudden Ishtar hovers in the air and readies the Heavenly Boat Maanna then fires a shot as a bunch of yellow projectiles as Salem dodges them all then once the blue beam came and hit her straight at the chest as she got sent to the ground. Ereshkigal then summoned a bunch of spears that circled around her as she sents them towards Salem, they appear from beneath the ground and stab her. Ereshkigal made sure they are holding her in place.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Quetzalcoatl finish this. Now.

She nods as everyone now sees Quetzalcoatl mount Quetzalcoatlus as they soar through the sky.

Karl: Ozpin, I think it's best we head to the Aircraft right about now.

Ozpin: Why?

Karl: Let's just say Solitas will no longer exist in Remnant.

Ozpin hesitantly nods as they all head inside the aircraft and get as far away from the area as possible. As they all noticed that Gilgamesh (Caster) and the others who were with him are now at the Aircraft as well.

Ruby: Uhmmm, can someone explain to me what's happening?

Gilgamesh (Caster): Quetzalcoatl's trump card and Salem has no way out of this.

As the Aircrafts flew far away from Solitas as Quetzalcoatl begins her Noble Phantasm.

Quetzalcoatl: The past is here. The present is here. The future is here!

Quetzalcoatl placed her fist on the Quetzalcoatlus as it lights up then she raises her hand upward as a giant glyph that shows the Mayan Calendar starts spinning around.

Quetzalcoatl: Come winds, come lightning! When the morning star shines, let all know the Sun's light reaches every corner of the Earth!

As it brings out a glowing red ball and Quetzalcoatl grabs it and jumps down as she heads straight towards Salem

Quetzalcoatl: Piedra del Sol!

There she delivers a punch as her fist makes contact with the ground and explodes as a giant ring of fire appears and consumes everything in it's path as a giant sphere burst out in the sky and literally destroys Solitas into extinction.

Everyone from the aircraft watches the display of power and safe to say they were speechless.

Ruby: Incredible.

Yang: What on oum was that?!

Weiss: Yeah, that attacked destoryed all of Solitas!!!

Ren: I guess he was right when he said Solitas will be wiped from the face of Remnant.

Pyrrha: Imagine her doing that attack on Vale. No one would survive that.

Ozpin: What is this power....just one hit and it was able to cause.....this.....incredible.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Ozpin.

As Ozpin looks towards Gilgamesh (Caster), he can also see from the airship that Quetzalcoatl is now inside.

Ozpin: I take it that attack finally killed Salem?

Gilgamesh (Caster): Indeed it did, but we have bigger problems.

Ozpin: Does it involve Cinder?

Gilgamesh (Caster): Yes it does, before we killed Salem, she mentioned something. Something about coming back, Quetzalcoatl Noble Phantasm had enough power to kill any Immortal being, it didn't work on Tiamat, but Tiamat is a whole different level compared to her.

Enkidu: She mentioned about Cinder's power being at full completion unlike with Ironwood's transformation, that was merely a prototype.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Meaning that whatever Cinder has in her grasp is at it's full completion and I have a feeling Salem must've place a part of her soul in it.

Ozpin: What do you mean by that?

Enkidu: In simple terms it means that Salem placed a part of herself in whatever form Cinder will take and once she utilizes it's full power their is a chance that Salem will return.

Ozpin: I see, then it's best we make our way towards Beacon as soon as possible.

As Gilgamesh (Caster) looks at the window as the aircraft makes it way back to Vale at a fast speed.

Gilgamesh (Caster): Let's hope Jaune finishes this fight once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
41.6K 772 13
jaune wanted to be a hero just like his old ancestors was but it all changed when his transcript was revealed to the world many others saw him as a f...
130K 2.2K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
82.1K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...