Our Beautiful Love

By authorzysha

Reyansh Malhotra is a 26 years old, a successful businessman and a sexy handsome hunk billionaire. CEO of Mal... More

✨ Character Aesthetics ✨
✨ Prologue ✨
#1. His sweet little wife
✨New Story✨
#2. The Arrogant CEO
#3. Captured His Heart
#4. Deal With The Devil
#5.His Sweet Trouble
#6. Exclusively Mine
#7. Cute Baby
#8. Goodbye Kiss
#9. Stupid Conditions
#10. Sweet envy
#11. His Ways
#12. His
#13. His claim
#14. A Real Kiss
#15. Virgin Eyes
#16. Liar! Liar pants on fire!
#17. Whispers of Seduction
#18. Kiss me, dangerous
#19. Jealousy
#20. Nervous
#22. The Kiss of Love they witnessed
#23. A sweet and magical dream
#24. Stupid girl
#25. Mistake
#26. Kiss me, sweetheart
#27. Mr. Desperate Malhotra
✨New Story✨

#21. Honey.. Honeymoon

2K 151 11
By authorzysha

_______ 🌸 _______

Third Person's Pov,

In the evening,

As Siya come to downstairs and walked into the living room when Roshni stopped her.

"Siya, what's this? Why aren't you ready yet? You have a flight tonight." said Roshni and Siya look at her confusingly.

"Mom, flight what?" Siya asked still confused at her questions.

"Dear, you and Reyansh are going for honeymoon, right? Didn't he told you anything?" Roshni asked and Siya was baffled hearing the word honeymoon.

"Honey... honeymoon?? When did he planned all this? Why didn't he tell me anything?" Siya asked in nervous and not understanding what's happening.

"This boy! I tell you. He plans everything by himself and don't care to tell others. I just don't get it why he's so idiot. I'm sure he's taken after his dad in this matter." Roshni muttered and slapped her forehead with her palm.

"Bhabhi, come let me help you with luggage packing. Bhai will come at anytime." Maya said and she nodded. Both went towards her room.

"This stupid obnoxious arrogant monkey donkey didn't care to tell me about our honeymoon. Let him just come I won't talk to him or I'll not go with him. What will I pack in this last minute? God! Why he's so unpredictable?" Siya huffed sitting on the bed and Maya laughs.

"Look like people are praising about me." Both look towards the direction of the door where Reyansh was standing in his black three piece suit looking as if he is already ready to go.

Maya excuse herself and went from there while Siya stand in front himself crossing her arms around her chest and thin her eyebrow.

"Reyansh, what is this? Why did you hide this from me? When did you planned all this? And when you were planning to tell me?" She questioned non-stop.

"This happened when you were too busy with your best friend Aaryamaan. And it's been a one month of our marriage and we didn't even went to our honeymoon. That's why I planned all this. I want to spend some quality time with my sweetheart." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"And my darling hubby, will you please care to tell me what should I pack? Where are we going?" Siya asked opening her suitcase.

"Pack some warm and comfortable clothes. Umm.. some casual clothes." Reyansh said looking at his phone sending some email to his mails.

"Okay, but where are we going? Or are you planning not to tell me that also." Siya said rolling at her eyes at him.

"That's a surprise baby girl. You will get to know once we reach there." Reyansh said brushing his index finger across her soft pink cheeks and she felt a current on her body.

"So!" He said and she could see a naughty smile on his lips.

"S..So?" Stuttering, as he took a step closer with a teasing smirk on his lips making her heartbeat faster.

"So are you nervous?" He asked leaned closer which made her heart tingle.

"Nervous? Why?" Slipping her tongue on her dry lips and look every where but not at him.

"Why because..." Saying, he leaned on her face, making their eyes to lock with each other and she felt her breath stuck in her chest as his hand came in contact with her waist.

"Because you know we are going to our honeymoon and we will be all alone. No one will be there and.." He paused and she looked away from his intense eyes which were fluttering her heart.

"And I'm running out of time so let me pack.." Pressing his finger on her lips, he stopped her.

"You are blushing again. Do you know what! I love to see you like this. Nervous, shy and blushing." Whispering he leaned closer to her ear. Kissing her ear, he moved back but his words stuck her on her place and she didn't dare to look at his intense eyes which were making her lose her senses.

Both were done in an hour. Maya helped Siya in packing her luggage and Reyansh had already packed his suitcase.

══════ ══════

"Take care and enjoy," Maya said as she hugged Siya as it was time to leave.

"And no need to come so soon. Enjoy some time together with each and have fun. And Reyansh take care of my daughter and don't trouble her so much.." Roshni said blessing both of them. And both start their journey and head towards the airport.

Navin and Kabir went with them to drop them at the airport.

After clearing all the security checks of the airport both entered their private jet. Both settled themselves on the seat.

Siya settled herself to the window seat and Reyansh was seated besides her. When air hostess announce the plane will be take off after 5 minutes Siya looked down the window and then clutch the hem of her saree in her fist and close her eyes tightly.

"Siya, What happened?" taking her fragile hands in his large hand which was fitted perfectly and asked her.

"Reyansh, I'm traveling in the plane for the first time. I'm feeling scared. Is it safe?" Siya asked innocently and Reyansh understand.

"Well, if you are scared so much then let me hide you in my arms." saying Reyansh wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Her puzzled and nervous voice came and Reyansh look down to hide his smile.

"What!? You said you are feeling scared, right?" Reyansh pulled her more closer and she was startled looking at the air hostess who also hide her smile looking down.

"Reyansh, please." Siya said in her shy and nervous which make Reyansh chuckled and kiss the tip of her nose which turned red due to her shyness.

As the plane took off, Siya hide herself in Reyansh's arms and hugged him tightly in fear and closed her eyes. After few seconds Siya opened her eyes and see him who was already looking at her.

"Relax okay," Reyansh said pecking her forehead and soon her heart was calmed down. Siya place her head on his shoulder and slept.

When Siya opened her eyes both were landed at Paris Orly Airport. They reached near 8 pm of the night.

"Wow!!!" Siya said getting fascinated seeing the beauty of Paris. The whole city was illuminated by light shades of pink, blue and violet.

"So did you like our honeymoon destination?" Reyansh said and Siya jumped on his arms engulf him in a bear hug.

"I love it! It's the best destination. Thank you so much Reyansh!!" Moving back Siya was jumping like a kid who got many chocolates together.

"After all, it's Reyansh Malhotra choice. It's has to be the best." Reyansh boast himself lifting up his collar which made Siya laughed.

On the airport at the 8 of the night, he was enjoying the foggy atmosphere.

They both walked to the car while the driver took the luggage in. They went in the car and the driver start driving while Siya start rubbing her arms with her hands to keep herself warm.

"Siya, it's not that cold." He said with a smile.

"Reyansh, the weather is actually very cold. I'm feeling really cold." she said while wrapping the shawl around me completely.

"Can you please turn on the heater?" She asked to the driver who nodded and again she rubbed her hands feeling cold.

Reyansh pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her, making her startled. Hugging her completely, he said and she shyly rested her head on his chest and keep feeling his caress on her back and she knew he was going it to make her warm.

.
.
.

"This is so beautiful. " Siya was awestruck seeing the the beauty and interior design of the hotel as they entered the Hotel George V, furnished with objects of art and antiques - near Champs Elysees.

They were greeted by a majestic lobby with mosaic floors, and crystal chandeliers. Marble statues stand by the four corners and magnificent floral displays fill the space. The lobby and main entrance hall there were a constant flow of guests, suited hotel staff members, and tourists coming to eat in the courtyard or have a drink at the bar. Live piano music were heard coming from the lounge.

"Hello Sir, hello ma'am, Welcome to Hotel George V. On behalf of all my staff, I hope you will be having a wonderful stay here. Management and staff are pleased to be your hosts." The head department of the manager welcome them warmly with a bouquet of rose flowers and offer them welcome drinks.

Taking their room keys from the receptionist, they both headed toward their room. As they entered the honeymoon suit and stopped on the entrance they saw the romantic set up of the room which made Siya's breath to hitch in her chest.

The entire room was filled with the fragrances of roses. The room was filled with rose petals and also the beautiful candles were lighted up making the room dreamy. Moving ahead from the hall, they turned toward the room side where the bed was placed.

Their eyes caught the bed which had rose petals on it in the shape of heart. And two towel was placed on the bed and it was wrapped like two swan whose lips were attach with each other.

Reyansh looked at Siya whose cheeks turned to red.

"By the way, the room is decorated better than our wedding night, isn't it?" Reyansh move toward her while she look at him.

"The room is looking so beautiful than our wedding night." Reyansh tease her by saying and Siya didn't say anything and look here and there.

"I'll just go and fresh up." she turned to take her suitcase case but there she see only Reyansh's suitcase.

"Reyansh, where's my suitcase?" Siya asked him.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Your luggage got exchanged with one of the passengers. I have informed them already they said they will return it back by tomorrow." Reyansh said closing the door and turned to her who was still standing there.

"Then what will I wear now?" Siya asked pouting and frown.

"Umm... wait." Reyansh thinks for a while and then out his suitcase on the bed and opened it. He searched something on the bag and then take out his white shirt from the bag.

"You can wear my white shirt." Reyansh suggested her handing her his white shirt on her hands and Siya eyes widened.

"Umm.. no I think I'm okay like this. I can manage. It's just about one night only." Siya said stammering and return his shirt to him.

"Oh! Come on Siya, wear it. I'm also saying the same it's just only night. I'm sure you must be feeling jet lag right!" Reyansh said and Siya think for a while and hesitate but take it.

After few minutes,

"Siya! What's taking you so long? Do you need any help?" Reyansh asked looking at his phone and his back was facing her.

"Siya.." he turned and his words stopped on his mouth. He was seeing her so beautiful in white shirt her wet hair was hanging on her right shoulder.

He see her who was continously biting her lips.

"This.. I'll just be back." she said turning to go when Reyansh hold her wrist.

"I mean.. " finds no words to say seeing her so marvelous in his white shirt which was showing that she's his.

"You are looking so beautiful." saying he stepped a closer to her. He was stunned seeing her like this in his shirt. His heart was beating fast and so was her too.

.....

A/N : Hey! Beautiful readers.

Chapter is not edited. There might be some loopholes and few mistakes, I'll correct them later.

Feedback please?

Finally there are in their honeymoon and lots of romance is coming!

Please Vote. Comment. Follow & Share.

And tag anyone here who will be happy to read this story.

Ba-bye.

And don't forget to follow me on here and as well as on instagram.

With love,

Zysha 💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 30.2K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
409K 17.6K 39
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...
6.9K 477 10
Reyansh Raghuvanshi : He is the CEO of Raghuvanshi Empire, ruling over the underworld in Asia and Europe. He's known for his icy demeanor, ruthless...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...