She Has His Heart (US#4)

By GlamoursMe

(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it... More

||CAST & PROLOGUE||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||27.||

||12.||

1.2K 88 6
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch12: Too Late to know||•

||Saim's POV||

I didn't know why I was feeling suffocated watching the scenario in front of me. Unconsciously clenching my hands, I watched them silently with everyone. But the difference was that everyone was excited while I was confused and angry.

"Mehrun, I-," Shaizum, on his knee in front of Mehrun, paused.

He looked at her nervously then took a deep breath. While Mehrun was stilled with her wide eyes and her hands on her chest.

"I prepared a long speech. But I can't remember it now...," He started with a chuckle and stretched his hand forward.

"Marry me, Mehrun. I promise to take complete responsibility for our relationship. I want to start a new life with you with a different relationship. Please marry me...," His voice shook and was quiet in the end, looking nervous but his eyes were firmly on Mehrun.

I tried to control the frown on my forehead and the burning feeling in my heart but it was only suffocating me.

Mehrun put her hand on his palm silently with a small nod and beautiful smile on her lips.

Everyone hooted for them with cameras on both them. Friends, strangers, everyone but me. I just stood there, rooted to my place with no moment other than breathing and blinking.

"Zain uncle not gonna like it," Mohsin's whisper sounded in my ear, helping me a little to pull out of my confused burnt world.

Right. He'd not like how Shaizum proposed to her in the presence of strangers without him knowing. Because if he'd known, he never let him propose to her here, in public.

"I think this trip is going to end before it starts. Better go back before Zain uncle calls us back. That for sure will happen," Laraib groaned, staring at two people hugging each other.

I looked away from them clenching my jaw and took my phone out of my pocket quickly.

Me: Shaizum proposed to Mehrun in public. Many strangers made their video. I hope it doesn't go viral. But ask dad to have PR department look after the situation online.

I messaged mom first and Laraib and Mohsin along with Mehrun's new friend spreaded and asked every person present to delete the video one by one.

After mom, I opened a second inbox and messaged the manager of PR department, of my company who handled the online market of Pakistan.

Me: On every social media app or website, have your team watch out a proposal video. I will send you a picture of the couple along with the location.

Me: [🖼️]

Me: [Location📍]

I silently took their picture of them still hugging each other, focusing on their face with background then sent it with location.

I rubbed my eyebrow and glanced back at them pressing my lips in a straight line. Thankfully both of them stopped gluing to each other or I'd rip them apart. Burning sensation in my heart also eased a lot but it was throbbing now like something very precious was snatched from me.

I shook my head at this stupid safocating feeling and went to help deleting the video. After making sure everyone deleted, I breathed in relief and stood aside, watching Laraib pulling Mehrun towards us.

"I think you should tell your parents quickly," Laraib told her in a small voice, trying her best to use a soft and gentle voice.

Mehrun narrowed her eyes at her , then looked at the remaining three of us but nevertheless took her phone out of her pocket.

Just as she unlocked her phone, it rang and at the same time my phone also rang. I pulled it out and saw the manager's name. Sensing something bad, knitting my eyebrows, I moved away from them and picked it.

.........

"It's getting out of hand. We did our best but it's spreading like a fire on every social media, trending everywhere. Having more than a billion views in fifteen minutes. If we try to send legal notice or strike, it will backlash and have negative effects. I have taken reviews under control. Trying my best to keep it positive and searching for any other topic to make it trending and take that video's heat."

.........

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Keep finding any other news and take it to trend. Suppress that video. No matter what, do your best."

.........

I hung up and turned to look at Mehrun who was still on the phone, biting her lip nervously, looking guilty and upset. She looked close to crying.

I walked back to them and waited for Mehrun to end the call. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked down at her boots.

"You all enjoyed your trip, I'll return back home. Sorry to interrupt your trip," Her voice shook.

She turned around but I quickly grabbed her wrist without thinking.

"I'll go with you," I told her, looking into her red eyes.

"But-,"

"Don't argue back," I told her, sternly.

"We will go back with you too," Laraib added.

Mohsin and Anmol also agreed with a nod.

Mehrun looked at us all one by one then took a deep breath and nodded her head then went back to Shaizum who was now with his friends.

Zaib, Bazil and other remaining friends of Mohsin gathered around us and looked at us with worry.

"Trip canceled?" Sana, one of the group members, asked Laraib.

"I, Mohsin, Anmol and Saim are going back with Mehrun. Don't cancel. You all enjoy it," Laraib told her with a smile.

"It's OK. We will go with you guys. This proposal blew up our phones. Every group is sharing their video. We are all friends and friends never leave each other when needed. Afterall this will invite many problems. For her and for her family," Sana replied her back, looking at Mehrun who was now whispering to Shaizum.

• • •

"I'm so sorry for ruining your trip," Shaizum said, looking at all of us, holding Mehrun's hand.

I just glanced at us, feeling anger and wanting to punch him. Clenching my hands, I ignored him and looked ahead, walking where our cars were waiting for us.

Because of their viral proposal video, everyone chose to return back. On our way back, I received mom's call, telling me how that video affected Zain uncle's company. Their stock fell a lot. Shaizum's company also faced the same problem with stock.

Everything was happening so fast, before we did everything, a new problem occurred. On the internet, there's many versions of their love story created now. Both good and bad. Facing curses, criticism and some blessings.

I rubbed my hand on my hair, messing them while looking up at the dark sky. It was almost morning, 3 am. When everyone was sleeping peacefully but not us. After reaching home there'd be no peace till we reached a solution which might help both families and their companies.

"Saim!"

I stopped, hearing mom's voice.

I looked from where this voice came and saw mom standing near the entrance of the parking lot. I walked towards her with a frown and saw dad standing behind her, which relieved me.

Afterall at this hour, her being here alone waiting for us was the last thing I wanted.

I walked towards her quickly and pulled her in my arms. She patted my arm gently then looked behind me.

"Mehrun. Come here. I'll take you home," Mom said, looking at her, ignoring Shaizum.

I looked at Mehrun from my shoulder and saw her hesitate, then untwined her hand from Shaizum and pulled her suitcase towards us after bidding bye to him.

After saying goodbye to everyone, we got in our car and dad drove us towards our house. I sat on the passenger side, closed my eyes and leaned my head against the seat, while mom and Mehrun sat in the back seat.

"Phupho, is dad angry?" I heard Mehrun's very quiet tensed voice.

"He's not angry at you. Tomorrow morning I'll take you to your home," Mom answered her.

Feeling a headache appearing in my head, I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

When we reached home, I waited in the foyer with dad, watching mom take Mehrun upstairs.

"How is uncle handling everything?" I asked dad, once they disappeared from our view.

"Not good. His blood pressure shot up after watching the video. Even if we tried to delete that video or take action, it was useless because almost half of the internet users had seen it. Power of the internet," He answered me and shook his head at the last sentence.

I sighed, feeling frustration.

"Go to your room and take some rest. Tomorrow we'll visit your mamu and try to find a solution together," He said, patting my shoulder.

I nodded and went upstairs, to my room. I took a quick warm shower and laid on the bed after taking a painkiller.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but alone in the darkness, I felt the pain and restlessness in my heart. Familiar feeling I felt when Shaizum proposed to Mehrun. I put my hand on my heart and felt its irregular beat. Restlessly beating. Making me suffocate.

The next day, we all went to Zain mamu's house. Besides Mehrun's aani and her nano, Shaizum and his family were also present there.

Mehrun went to her parents quickly without looking anywhere. Sania Mami hugged her trembling frame but Zain mamu's attitude towards her was lukewarm. He didn't even glance at her and kept sitting.

"Dad..."

"Let's talk," Zain mamu turned to Shaizum's father, not giving Mehrun any chance to speak.

I sighed inwardly and went to the kitchen, not wanting to take part in that suffocating situation.

"Take water," Mohsin passed me a glass as I entered the kitchen.

"That Shaizum messed everything up. Zain uncle had already agreed to their relationship after a long time but Shaizum, being Shaizum, ruined it. Now uncle is against this relationship again. But Nano and Aani calmed him down," He told me with a sigh and shook his head, glancing towards the living room.

I sat on the stool and leaned against the counter with a frown. Feeling restless in my heart, I clenched the glass tightly.

We both sat in silence looking at the cook and servants busy with their task till Mohsin's mother entered the kitchen with a relieved look.

At the same time, my phone vibrated. While Mohsin asked his mother what happened, I checked my phone and saw a message from Elena.

Elena: [🖼️]
Elena: Don't ask any question please because I knew what I did is most stupid thing.

My eyes zeroed on the picture. It was a marriage license with both Elena's and Vivian's name.

"Instead of their engagement next month, both are going to have Nikkah."

I was going to call Vivian but after hearing what Mohsin's mother said, my brain numbed and all I could hear was my heart completely broken.

I tried to take over my emotions but my brain and heart wasn't letting me. All my brain and heart told me was that I had developed feelings for a girl who was going to marry someone else...

And it was too late to know...

..........

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

Here's a new chapter with Saim's POV.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 4K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
12.8K 941 21
Scene ~ I opened the door of my car, and the drops of rain started drenching me, but I didn't care. The only thought in my mind is, please God, I can...
11.7K 716 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
327K 16.8K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...