609 Bedtime Story (English Ve...

By DeepPublishing

Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of 609 Bedtime Story in English Version is now avai... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
E-BOOK - English version is now available!

Prologue

4K 102 16
By DeepPublishing

- - - - - Mum's Part - - - - -

November 5th, 2018

The influenza won't go easy on me.

Yeah, I have influenza. I didn't know that until I carried myself to the hospital because of the aches all over my body and the goddamn fatigue. Though it was fortunate enough that the flu that I have doesn't come with an extra nickname, the doctor suggested that I should get enough rest and isolate myself in order to prevent myself from spreading the virus to anyone else for like four or five days.

I was grounded as soon as my sister learned about this bad news. How cruel life could be to me as I have to stay only in this room, not allowed to get some drinks as I always do. Even the new pack of cigarettes was taken away.

Actually, I think it's not the illness that's going too harsh on me.

It's my baby bitchy sister.

So, since I have nothing else to do, I just keep myself in the bunk listening to music and playing games on my phone.

Then I doze off to dreamland.

And it all starts here, when I feel something soft touching the surface of my lips. It is so gentle that I can barely have a sense of or even pay attention to it, if only the touch weren't getting harder until it feels like my lips are being crushed.

Kissing. This must be kissing for real, and it is being done by an expert, and it lifts my heavy eyelids almost instantly.

Though I can't see clearly in darkness, I can smell a soft scent of a clean streak of hair stroking past the tip of my nose. I'm sure that I'm being raped by someone who's still making movements on my body. She kisses my neck, flipping the hem of my white T-shirt upward, and wipes her lips down my chest. She sweeps my soft spot with the tip of her tongue. Her actions are so irresistible that I moan.

I don't remember if I made an appointment with anyone since I'm not in a state to welcome any guests. Still, it is not a surprise to me; most of the girls I used to hook up with know where they can find me. Maybe... Maybe I forgot giving the keys to someone, so she easily got into my operation room with no need for an invitation.

But, please, don't tell my sister. She would kill me if she knew how I was so wasted and gave out my essentials like this.

I lift up my hand and pat on her silky hair.

Eh, it's short! Very short, as of regular men.

Finally, the uncertainty takes over. I really have no idea how a woman with such short hair would come to give me some excitement during this time. I reach for the switch and turn on the night lamp beside my bed. I expected to get an answer, but it gets me even more confused once the light is on and the person on my body looks up and locks eyes with mine.

It's really a man.

Well, that should've scared me, right? Because, one thing's for sure, he's never on my mating list and I've never slept with any man before. Neither have I ever thought about that.

But... why does it feel... so good?

I reckon he might be five years younger and about ten centimeters shorter than I am. He has thick brows yet sweet almond eyes. His nose bridge aligns very well to his oval face. His bow-shaped lips that were busy biting my nips seconds ago are flattery pink.

He straightens up a bit while still straddling me, then he takes off his jet-black shirt and throws it to the floor. That reveals his refined, light skin like a woman, except that it comes with bruises all over his torso. One of his arms is wrapped in light-colored elastic bandages from the wrist up to the elbow. I scrutinize further and notice a tiny stitched wound at the tail of his brow.

I wonder how he got all these black and blue contusions. Is it possible that he harassed someone else and got a hard punishment before he made it here?

Speaking of this, if he's really infatuated with my tip-top attractiveness and here to harass me due to that cause, he should've been scared as hell and ran away since I turned on the light. On the contrary, he stays calm, smiles at me, and keeps blowing kisses on my abdomen as if this is what we both usually do.

No. This isn't right.

My consciousness finally comes back from a vacay and is telling me that this shouldn't be happening. I should tell him to stop and get out of my roo–

"Mmm..."

That's me moaning.

That was because this young man pulls down my baby blue boxer and sweeps his tongue past my sensitive spot, and that also sends all my complaints back down my guts.

He begins eating up my wiener bit by bit until it feels hotter and damper, then he takes it all in with complete willingness. He makes a slow stroke, getting my joystick in and out his mouth.

"Ah—!"

"You hurt?" This is the first time that I get to hear his sweet voice.

I shake my head. No... Not at all. Hella awesome, even. "Keep going."

So, he continues his activity. I can feel my phallus touching the soft walls inside his food entryway in a good rhythm before he starts to go quicker and sucks the tip of it.

"Mm..."

I pant more heavily, and, to be honest, my panting turns into sensual moans so many times.

"Umph..."

Finally, the thick fluid bursts like water from a fire hose at the same time of my last moan. He flinches a little, and then wipes that creamy liquid off his lips. I won't blame him if he wouldn't swallow it down like how porn stars do. I totally understand. I even figure that he isn't that good at blowjobs. So I should, and I really do, appreciate his attempt.

At this point, my head has gone all blank. I've forgotten that I had to scream and he needed to be expelled. At least, I should've asked him for a clear explanation.

Still, I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Before my guilt builds up on the inside, he sits on my hips and speaks again.

"Do me."

...

..

.

As you wish, man.

I won't hold it back anymore.

I turn and get up in a sitting position, using my arms to keep him in place, and that makes him lie down on his back. I pull down his black slacks along with his undies until they go off his toes.

I am pretty sure that I am more skilled at this and should give him some lessons. I also give him a deep French kiss, sweeping my tongue all over the space inside his mouth, before moving on to blowing kisses on his face. I continue pressing my lips on his neck, his chest and tummy, and then I start rubbing his personal weapon which is also starting to get hardened.

He pushes my shoulders lightly, pointing to the drawers next to the bed, and speaks under his breath. I can barely make out his words.

"Th–the gel..."

I pulled the drawers as he indicated and found a big tube of jelly lube.

Only that it isn't mine.

How come?

Ugh, whatever. This is not the time to be rational. I coat my hand with the jelly while still rubbing his rocket. I do it faster and faster until his body goes stiff and his semen spreads all over the palm of my hand.

My plan for the next step is to use my finger to lead a way before getting inside his rear strait. I was about to have another coat of the jelly on my dexterous finger when he asked for something else. He tells me to apply it on the tip of my dingo instead.

"You can just get in."

"Won't you hurt?"

He shakes his head and simpers.

Oh, really?

I don't trust his answer, but I also don't want to frustrate him; who knows if he's gonna get even hornier and want our course to happen quicker. Plus, I can't hold it any longer too, so I widen the space between his knees and push my mid-body stick into the final gateway of his digestion little by little.

I heard about the tightness of our rear end before, but never thought that it would be this tight. His backdoor makes it feel like a trapdoor to my trunk now that it tightens up and I can barely make further move. His whimpering face also gives me mixed feelings. I see him biting his own lips to distract himself from the pain before grabbing my arm tightly.

I stop pushing and go on to arouse him a bit more using my hand and mouth, then I try inserting my trunk into his backdoor once again. This time I got it all in.

"Ah!"

There you go, screaming aloud.

You can't blame me for what you asked for.

I know we're strangers to one another, but now we're floating in the same tide, we should get along happily. So, I pull my stick out and try getting it in again more gently. I keep doing the same steps until he seems to be more relieved, and then I go quicker.

The sound of our skin touching echoes around the room as well as the sound of our panting. I look at the small body that moves at the same pace with my movement and guess that he might feel less pain up to this point. And he still asks for more.

"H–harder..."

Is he a masochist or what? But, whatever, kiddo.

I respond to his request. I slow down and press both of his wrists on the bed, pulling myorganic gun back a bit, but make sure it's still in there, and pushing back in. Hard.

"Umph..."

I keep doing that, and he keeps moaning sentimentally.

"A–almost... there..."

I'm one step closer to exploding too. I go faster while keeping his tensed up legs widened so I can go deeper.

As we do it faster, harder, and deeper, finally we both arrive at orgasm land. My creamy liquid bursts and fills his back canal at the same time as his juice fountains, covering his belly, and drips onto the bed.

The two of us are extremely exhausted, obviously. I gently pull my fleshly weapon out of his channel which is now turning red after such a hard play, then turn to lie on my back beside him.

Languor has turned a naughty boy into a somber kitten. He looks at me in silence, so I try to decode what his big round eyes are trying to say instead.

However, what's irritating me is his lamenting eyes even after we just had such a good time.

Perhaps, he's struggling to get through something and needs sex for therapy.

You've met the right guy, bro.

I reach out and pat on his head softly, hopefully it helps lower his pain, whatever he's facing. He grabs my hand and puts it on his cheek, pressing his hand over it and closes his eyes. He's making it look like he just woke up from a nightmare and I am his father trying to soothe him.

I thought that the warmth from my big hand would comfort him somehow, but my hope disappears once he continues crying incessantly.

Oh, screw me. That must be my fault.

He sobs like a poor baby and he doesn't seem to be ashamed of it. He must have been through a true hell, I suppose. I feel so sorry for him. I wipe off the tears from his face using the other hand, then I move closer, intending to kiss his forehead as gently as I can.

Then something interrupts us.

Footsteps.

I wouldn't be in doubt if those steps didn't stop right in front of my room.

*thud!* *thud!*

We both sit up straight spontaneously and look at the door when we hear that that person is trying to unlock the door. While I try to figure out who is coming in, the boy takes my hand and holds it tightly.

I look at him and he's looking at the door in horror. I can tell how agitated he is by his heavy breathing and how his Adam's apple moves as he gulps.

Now I've come to realize...

This intruder comes for him.

And it's happening really fast from this point.

The boy turns to look at me with wide eyes, moving his mouth as if trying to say something, but he couldn't make it in time.

*click!*

The uninvited guest opens the door and gets in. He closes the door, but it isn't completely shut, then he walks straight to the kid, not giving me any shit at all.

As strange as it seems, I try to memorize as many details of this visitor as possible. He's tall, bulky, wearing a black leather jacket over a T-shirt of the same color, and a pair of jeans in dark shade. He's also wearing a full-face helmet in black and red stripes with chrome-tinted visor. Most of his whole body parts are underneath his clothes, except for his left hand of which two of his fingers – ring and pinky – are wrapped in bandages so thick that it looks like he's wearing a cast. He moves his right hand to his hind pocket and...

He takes out a pistol.

And it's this second that I am petrified as I panic as hell.

It's this second when the young man on my side looks at the trespasser as if he's pleading for his life.

It's this very second...

The man pulls the trigger and the bullet flies through the head of this young fellow. His warm blood, exploded skull, and bits of his brain scatter all around the area and some splash on my face and body. Yes, I've just witnessed the whole crime scene.

...

..

.

"ARGGGHH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 16K 65
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
56.1K 2.7K 42
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
62.7K 2.4K 30
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...