π™π™€π™§π™—π™žπ™™π™™π™šπ™£ 𝙛𝙧π™ͺπ™žπ™©...

By MinhosBananaPudding

"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobi... More

~~~
β™› prologue β™›
1| friends
2|Cute guy
3| Resentment
4| talking sense
5| Mommy knows best
6| talking sense pt.2
7| crying in the stall
8| we need to stop it
10| getting along
11|Party Party yeah
12| Red flag
13| first experiences
14| Reconciliation
15| Liar
16| Explanations
17| Dinner and a 'date'
18| break up
19| First kiss
20| mommy
21| fortune cookie
22| Finger food
23| Liar pt.2
24|First kiss pt.2
25| coming out
26| police station
27|Second experiences>>
28| why'd you kiss me?
29| eavesdropping
30| telling the group
31| truth or truth?
32| in the tent
33| what you've been waiting for
34| in the tent pt.2
35| Jealously
36| Daddy?
37| kai should keep his mouth shut
38| Hospitals are homes
39| Acceptance
40| Curtain call
β™› epilogue β™›
authors notes and whatever

9| mommy & daddy issues

1.8K 105 74
By MinhosBananaPudding

After learning about Ryunjins girlfriend, Soobin decided he had to break off the arrangement.

He felt a buzz in his pocket, taking it out.

***

Heuning🫂

I'm still rlly worried abt you crying yesterday

Are you sure you're okay, please tell me.

Fine.
I'll come over.

***

Soobin felt that Heuning Kai, being his first real friend, deserved to know the truth.

He exited his house, decided to walk to Heuning's since it would only take around 5-10 minutes.

Once he arrived, Heuning opened the door for him, pushing him inside onto the couch.

"Coffee? Tea?" He offered.

"No...I'd rather not stall."

Heuning sat down infront of Soobin, his legs crossed and his focus fully on the older boy.

"My parents and I have never had the most stable relationship. My mother and father fought so often that my dad refuses to come home these days and my mother is too busy with work to spend time with me." Soobin started immediately.

"Throughout my whole life, my mother has chosen my friends based on social status, wealthiness, or looks. She didn't want me to be bullied for the people I hung out with. But...I never thought my parents would go as far as to arrange my wife as well."

Heuning's eyes widened at Soobin's statement.

"The worst part is..." Soobin continued. "She's a lesbian, and I have no interest in her either. For the first time I'm able to be with someone Yeonjun won't steal from me, I'm not interested."

"God Soobin...I'm so sorry." Heuning leaned forward to hug the boy, who was now almost in tears.

"It's not your fault, it's nobody's fault." He comforted the tall boy, rubbing circles on his back.

"Why don't we invite the group over for a sleepover and help you get your mind off things?" Soobin wanted to protest due to the fact that Yeonjun would be invited, but decided against it.

"I know you're going through a lot, but please Soobin...try get along with Yeonjun." It was almost as though the blonde boy had read his mind.

"I know he stole all your crushes and shit, but are you sure he did it on purpose? You can't blame the man, he is more outgoing than you." Heuning continued. "Just please, try get along with him, I really doubt he'd try take girls away from you."

"I'll try..." soobin muttered, ignoring Heuning's last sentence as he didn't fully understand what he meant.

"Thank you." Heuning hugged him again, then pulled his  phone out to message everyone.

"All set. Let's get booze." Heuning smiled, pulling the older boy up and out the house.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I'll get it!" Soobin jumped up from the couch, opening the door.

Yeonjun came into view, a gorgeous pair of high waisted jeans and a crop top covered his body.

"Hey Binnie." He smirked, moving past Soobin.

Soobin scoffed, only to turn around and be met by a deathly glare from Heuning Kai. He'd have to be nice to Yeonjun today, or who knows what Heuning would do to him.

"Hello Yeonjun." He greeted back, forcing a smile.

Yeonjun gasped, "Oh my! Did you just greet me Soobin!" He was shocked, never once had Soobin gone out of his way to give him more than a nod.

"Yes I greeted you, get used to it." He faked a laugh, trying to keep in his sweet boy persona.

"I like this Soobin." Yeonjun winked and blew him a kiss, to which Soobin internally cried.

Heuning Kai watched with a content face, happy the two boys were getting along. I'm a miracle worker. He praised himself.

"HEY TAEHYUN STOP! BEOMGYU CAN'T BREATHE GET YOUR LIPS OFF HIM!" He screamed disappearing into the lounge, leaving Soobin alone in the hallway. The tall boy giggled, happy to have finally found friends.

"Soobin help me get Taehyun off Beomgyu!" Heuning calls out for help, Soobin comes rushing in, trying to pull the boys apart, although they both tried their best to fight back, clinging onto eachother.

"We're doing this for your own good!" Heuning screamed. " Yeonjun help out!"

Yeonjun came running in, laughing at the current situation before pulling Taehyun off of Gyu, beside Soobin. Taehyun thrashed around a bit, causing Soobins grip to loosen and his knees to give in, pushing him back against Yeonjun who turns his body in the process of falling, allowing Soobin to fall on top of him and avoid any possible injuries.

The fighting stops as the other 3 boys look down. Yeonjun under Soobin, pinned between his arms, and them sharing a heated few moments of eye contact.

"You guys need to be more careful." Soobin lifted himself off Yeonjun, offering a hand to help the older boy up. Yeonjun was too dazed to notice it, so Soobin waved it in his face a little before he finally registered it, grabbing his hand slowly and using his weight to pull himself up.

"Sorry..." Taehyun muttered, Beomgyu doing the same.

"It's okay, we're fine? Right Yeonjun?" Soobin smiled, elbowing Yeonjun softly.

"Uhm? Yea!" Yeonjun snaps out of his daze completely. He must have hit his head too hard on the floor when he fell.

"Oh my word, Taehyun? Did you bite Beomgyu's lip?" Yeonjun questions, his eyes widening at the tiny amount of drying blood around Beomgyu's lips.

"Maybe...but he said it was fine." He confessed, Beomgyu hiding away in Taehyun's shoulders embarrassed.

"I'm actually jealous of you two." Soobin frowns slightly adoring the almost couple.

"You're jealous that Taehyun literally munches on Beomgyu? Soobin if you wanted to kiss someone, I'm always here for you." Yeonjun smirked, Soobin responded with a disgusted face.

"No you idiot, I'm jealous they both have someone." Soobin raked his hand through his dark hair sighing, "and they're so cute together. "

Taehyun and Gyu just blushed, unsure of what to say to the taller male.

"Enough of the sappy stuff, let's get food...please." Heuning groans.

"Oh, I actually brought food in earlier, I put it on the counter in the kitchen." Yeonjun grinned proudly, feeling like a good friend.

"Aughhh, see Soob, this is why I love Yeonjun so much." The platinum blonde giggled, skipping towards the kitchen.

"You brought drinks too ~" Heuning smirked, pulling out a bottle of vodka from the food packet.

"Oh, I forgot." Yeonjun rubbed the back of his head, he had been hoping to get drunk alone tonight, slip, out to a club or something and calm himself. His heart felt like exploding while around one of the people here.

Soobin.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.5K 18
~Β°β€’β˜†β€’Β°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
143K 7.7K 27
Yeonjun thinks he can get anything he sets his mind to, but one boy is challenging that belief. Warning: Suicidal Themes Started:10/16/19 Finished:4...
9.1K 680 22
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
88.8K 4.8K 46
[COMPLETE]: Soobin, a normal college boy who still has a childish mind, a boy who likes fantasies and magics due to his friend Taehyun. But Soobin ne...