Narcissistic || P.S.H × J.W.Y

By Kylexxsh131

Park Sunghoon, a boy who are so full of himself. He acts like he was the only one who's good looking in this... More

PROLOGUE
NARCISSISTIC
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Q&A
40
41
42
43
44
Not An Update
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

39

640 30 32
By Kylexxsh131

Chapter 39

"So? We're going to be a family now. Oh, my. I can't wait!" Said Soohee and I agreed with her.

We are in the other side of the garden where few people are doing their own business, including the both of us. After our family conversation, Soohee and I decided to make a mini tour in Huening's huge garden until we agreed to rest here after a while.

I'm still trying to absorb what was just happened. Like it was all sudden, too much for me to accept in one go. How did they get together for only them knows how long while having a long-distance but secret relationship? I don't even know if it's really secret or not.

"I still felt betrayed. I didn't know that my sister has already a love of her life. She didn't even mentioned it once." I said, sulking.

"Me, too! Like they've been hiding it for too long." Soohee pouted.

I pick up pebbles beside me and throw it somewhere I don't know. "Do you want any drinks?" Soohee suddenly asked.

"Sure, thanks."

"Wait here! Don't go somewhere else!" And with that, she ran away.

While waiting for Soohee, the cold wind kept brushing to my body makes me shiver a bit. I should have bought a scarf or something.

I suddenly heard a rustling sound coming behind me. I ignored it, maybe it was just an animal lurking around their garden. But they didn't have any pet, did they?

"Alone?" Suddenly said by someone beside me.

"Oh, my goodness! I nearly lost my soul!" I slapped him at his shoulder twice.

"Stop hitting, will you?"

"Why are you always .. ugh nevermind! Why are you here, you devil?!"

"Tss." Him and that annoying word. Well, they are both annoying.

"You didn't even answer my question!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. This guy is really getting into my nerves.

"First, this is a birthday party. What do you think the reason why people are here? To gamble?" He said sarcastically.

"O-Of course, to celebrate Kai's birthday."

"See and you're still asking." He pointed out like I was a dumb stupid shit.

"That doesn't what I mean! I'm asking if why are you suddenly here in this garden, beside me?!"

"Because I wanted to." I rolled my eyes in his answer. Why did I even asked?

"How did you get an invitation? Do you even know Huening Kai?"

"Business." That's all he said but somehow, I get it.

Of course, when you're in the same business, invitations for any occasions, except something more personal, is just an easy access for everyone who had money. And Kai being friendly, I'm not even surprised if the whole campus is invited. He got the money and connection. The privilege y'all.

"Soohee must be here right now. What taking her too long?"

"She's with my friend. So don't worry about her."

"What?!. I mean, who?" Friend.. Is she with Jay?

"Yup!" Popping the 'p'.

"Woah, I didn't even... I-I.. what's yup?" I asked but he just shrugged.

I swear everyone can easily read my mind and why is that?

I'm pretty sure she is with the love of her life. I felt sorry for her, though. Why? Because it is only a one-sided love. Jay already has his someone.

I didn't even know I spaced out until I heard a sound of opening up a lighter. I turn my head to the person beside me only to noticed he was already ready to lit the tip of the cigarette.

"Hey, i-is that? You're a smoker?!" I hit his hand causing the cigarette to fall in the ground, too.

He looked at the fallen cigarette with an emotionless look then he sighed, "and so? It's my way to release stress."

"By burning your lungs? Oh, not a good idea."

"You aren't my mom."

"Still! It's bad for your health!"

"So?"

"What so? Can't you see those pictures inserted in every cigarette pack?! Like that would happen to you if you smoke continuously."

"Don't scold me like an old woman."

"I am not! I'm just saying the possibilities that will happen to you in the near future!"

"Then burn it up!"

"You're so hard headed. Why did your parents made a fruit who's head is as thick as a coconut!"

"Do you want to know how did they made me?" I gave him a disgust look.

"Shut up!"

"Well, my Dad said—"

"I'm not hearing anything." I tried to block any noise by covering my ears but still his voice is echoing.

"—they made me the whole day while they're having their own lockdown in their room."

"Why did I even said that?"

While he was too busy reminiscing his origin, I was also busy blaming myself for even open up that topic. What did I do to suffer all this things?

I didn't notice I'm getting more colder than earlier. It's getting midnight and the cold begins to bother me. I will bring some suit on me when I will go an event like this someday!

He scanned me a bit, "aren't you feel cold?"

I glared at him, "isn't it obvious?" I said sarcastically. Even rolled my eyes and turn my gaze into the other direction.

"Wonyoung!" I heard Soohee's voice calling me not far from here.

"Yeah, I'm still here!" I shouted and turn my back again to see the person beside me but he's gone. Like he vanished from thin air. "Where did the devil go?"

"Are you talking with someone there?" Soohee asked as soon as she handled me the glass of— what is this?

"W-wait! Is this a champaign?" I asked while sniffing the glass.

"U-huh. What's the matter?"

"Oh, no. I'm not drinking it." I shake my head and tried to give her back the glass.

"Wha—why?!" Her eyes widened then she smirked, like she realized something. "Drinking a champaign isn't a crime!"

"B-but—"

"Oh, no buts! You're in a party so you needed to at least try. Just one glass is not intoxicating... But sometimes, it's addictive." She whispered the last sentence to my ear. I immediately pushed her a little. But I was hypnotized.

"F-Fine."

"Good girl. Now, bottoms up!"

I don't know how many times I drank. Soohee has already taken the two bottles inside and we are about to finish the last one.

I felt like I was going to pee so I said goodbye to Soohee that I would go find the comfort room. When I stood up, I felt dizzy and the urge to vomit. What did Soohee make me drink? Why did I agree in the first place?

As I thought too much, my head hurt even more. I almost collapsed walking, luckily I was clinging to the wall for support. Because I'm already familiar with their house, even in this kind of situation, I can still find the way to get there. I just hope so.

"Are you lost, baby girl?(Lol)" Said the unknown voice from behind.

"N-No." I tried to walk away but my condition didn't let me.

"You know I can help a young lady like you." It started coming towards me and took my hand. I immediately hit it but this guy only became more aggressive. "I like it when girls become naughty."

"I-I don't want y-your help." My head only hurts more because of this person.

"Come on. I will take you to a place where you will forget everything.. even your name."

Even though my vision was a little blurry, I saw the smirk of a man of a slightly older age. I could smell the mixture of cigarettes and alcohol on him because of his closeness.

"N-No." I tried to shout but my voice is failing me. Come on!

"Come here!" He pulled me closer to him.

There, I started to fight back but since I didn't have the strength, all I could do was to cry silently. I tried to scream until I found my voice again. It seems impossible because of the music that is playing in the crowd. Someone help me!

"You really don't want to follow?!" I saw his right hand raised, signaling that he's going to hit me. I just closed my eyes and waited for what would happen next.

But only silence prevailed. No hand landed on my body. Until I heard a voice begging. When I opened my eyes, I saw the man lying on the floor while trying to get up but he couldn't because there was a foot on his chest that stopped him.

"Stay away from mine!"

__
(A/N: There is no class(suspended) so we will update more today, I guess so. To answer your questions in my Q&A update, I will just reply to you in the comment section. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12K 31
"Sunghoon also known as Park Sunghoon is a cold boy in school but is really popular because of his handsome looks. There are some deep secrets which...
230K 10.4K 42
a girl who is too caught up in her own insecurities to confess her liking towards the schools popular boy, finds herself in a fake dating situati...
90.2K 2.8K 36
Teen parents #2 A girl who was invited by her friends to attend a party, now she carrying a baby of her longtime crush. NOTE THIS IS ONLY FICTIONAL A...
25.7K 1.4K 33
❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵...❞ 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺. ❝𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦... 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.❞ ❝𝘛𝘩�...