EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 89

224 23 3
By RitikaBisht

One week pass so quickly, after crack down sikander sucessfully... CID officially close for two days...all are in peace now...nail down their big enemy everyone is happy and feel relax...after two days rest...

whole team return CID office again but kavi still missing...both apply for more leave and Dushyant accept that reason of taking leave...he know that kavin need some time to gather himself...as kavin told him whole story...what happen in jungle and how roshini come to guide him towards purvi...

Dushyant trust in kavin whole talk because it's really hard to find that mandir...only the person who know the area...he can get there...and that was night time...whole area cover with dark...in this situation kavin reach on that mandir on time...its look like miracle but now, Dushyant know who make this possible? Roshini guide him and save purvii...roshini guide him again back to vehicle and make possible to take them hospital..

Now,

Purvi discharge from hospital...next day...forcefully...as she don't like to stay in hospital...she want to stay with her dad...so, she forcefully discharge and went to her dad house...she enjoy her dad love and care...she forget whole things just enjoy her living with dad.

Mr anand pamper his little doll...both happy in each other company...whole day recall the past moment...some time crying and sometime laughing...raghu sir...comm sir and their families...everyday they join them...sheen continuous staying with them...rahul comes with his wife neha...for two days...they all enjoy a lot...

In all these excitement purvi forget to call kavin...or think about him...she forget that kavin need her...after suffering of mental trauma...he badly need her...he need purvi to cansole him...to pamper him...but purvi is busy with her whole family....

one day kaka call purvi and tell her Kavin condition..purvii shock hearing this...she curse herself...how she miss this...without any delay...she go to his place.

Kavin is in his house...that house he gives roshini on their wedding...they start their marriage life here...whole house well decorated by roshini...roshini murdered here...after that Kavin never come back in this house...but after nail down sikander..

He can't stop himself and comes here...last whole week he stay here...he stop kaka...baba for coming here...he want to stay alone...stay with roshini...stay with her memory...badly shattered...
kaka comes every day and give him something to eat...but he said just leave it and go...kaka don't want to tell his condition to his baba as he know they have heart problem...he can't bear his son condition...after some time thinking kaka call purvi and narrate her kavin whole condition...which is give her shock and she rush to go his place.

Purvj push the main gate and enter...front lawn look deserted...she comes on main entrance and ring the bell...she wait long but door is not open...she again ring the bell...and continuously ring the bell...after so many attempt...the door is open...

Purvi shock to see him.

Purvi never believe to see kavin such a bad condition...his beard grow big...maybe he didn't shave for last whole week...his clothes messy...eyes are swollen and red...hair look messy...

Kavin look purvi and turn back...

Purvi enter and lock the door...kavin walk on one side ...she follow him...he enter in his bedroom.

Purvi see bedroom full with roshini and arjun photos...huge bed full with lose pictures of kavin and roshini...

Kavin sit quietly and take one picture in his hand...start looking again...forgetting surrounding any one presence.

Purvi take deep breath...standing quietly...then she start gathering whole photos from bed...collect all in one place...put it in the bag...she take photo from his hand as well...then sit next to him...cup his face and make him to look her...both look each other eyes...

Purvi move forward and kiss on his lip...gently and softly...give him her warmth...kavin shrugged...like he wake up in any dream...tears silently rolling down from his eyes...

Purvi pull him and hug him tight..kavin hug her back...hide his face in her soft and warm chest...
Kavin  pour out his all emotion...he need something like this to pour out all his suffocation...he silently crying...hiding face in her chest...holding her waist...wound his arm around her.

Purvi leave him for a while...then parted...she raise his face...cup his face...bend near him and wipe his tears with her lips...her lips brushing on his cheeks...she places some soft kisses on his eyes...cheeks and in the end...claim his lips...her soft and moist lips...give him warmth...as well  ignited...last seven days depression...loneliness...comes in mind and he can't hold himself back to response her...he deepen his kiss...his deepen kiss make her laying on bed...his deepen kiss become passionate...

Kavin hand roaming on her body...feeling her curves...his hand explore her body...un touch areas...make her moan...she silently bear his urgency...his passion...his madness...stay quiet...letting him doing anything he want...

Kavin is going mad...her fragrance...her skin softness...her warmth...enough to make him crazy...

Kavin sweet torture going increase...he bit on her chest bulging area...purvi gasp in pain...she try hard to bare...

Kavin tore her kurta...her chest under black scarlet bra and creamy milky belly visible...

Kavin growled and again start kissing on her there...one her belly button with wet kiss...with massaging on her belly softy...but when his hand roam under her trouser touch to her front bottom...purvi shrugged...

Purvi: kavin...ahhh... (she bit her lip to control and stop his hand) ...kavin...please...no...This is not good...please control you... (Purvi pleading way...makes kavin relies...what mistake he going to do?)

Kavin quickly move back...he lay on his back for some time...catching some breath and then turn to her side...see his bite on her skin...he feel guilty...

Kvin hold her hand and said: purvi...I am sorry for this slip...mujhay apnay aap ko qabo main rakhna chahaiy tha...

Purvi move near him and rest her head on his chest...said: kavin...iss jism pay...aur mujh pay... sirf tumhara hi haq hay...magar abhi nahi...jab tak hum puri tarah say ek nahi ho jatay...please...tum apnay aap ko sambhalo.

Kavin caressing her back and said: purvi...main ab tum say door nahi rah sakta...mujhay tumhara saath chaiye...may aaj hi baba say baat karoon ga...kay woh tumhare baba say shaadi ki baat karain... (He bend his head and look her face) tumhain koi aitraaz to nahi hay.

Purvi sit on her elbow...look him and said: nahi...mujhay koi aitraaz nahi hay... (she sit completely and pull him) par ab tum utho...aur jaa kar apni halat theek karo...mujhay bhook lag rahi hay...pata hay...may nay lunch bhi nahi kiya...aur ab evening ho gai hay (she is looking at window side) jao aur jaa kar sab say pehle...yeah shave banao...kitni cubh rahi thi mujhay (she rub her cheeks...throw her naughty sight)

Kavin smile on her state and drag her again...he hardly and purposefully rubbed his beard on her soft cheeks...make her tingling...she try to escape for this sweet torture...she start tingling on his chest...
Kavin leave her sudden...she quickly roll over and keep a safe distance...

Kavin leave his place and get up...go to bathroom...instruct her...make ready his clothes.

Sakshi stop him and ask: hey arjun...tumharay kapray toh hain...par iron kahan hay...press kar doon...

In kitchen...she found tea bags...sugar...milk in fridge...she smile and think...off course...akru...chai kay bina kaissay rah sakta hay...she start making tea...when she back to his room...he already finish his chores and comb his hair...standing front of dressing table.

Kavin look her coming in room...she drape her scarf around her upper body...to hide her tear kurta...he know he tore her kurta...he put it back comb and turn to her side...

Purvi give him tea...with smile and said: now, you look my kavin...she rest her head with his upper arm...wound her hand around that arm.

Kavin smile and said: purvi...chalo aaj hum bahar dinner kartay hain.

Purvi refused and said: nahi kavin...may ghar jao gi...dekho meri haalat... (Her point out) iss haalat may main kahin nahi jaa sakti.

Kavin place back his tea cup...and hold her arm...make her move near the wardrobe and open it...

Purvi see roshini dresses hanging there...neatly...some still in pack condition...enveloping in clear plastic...her saari...dresses...her jewellery...her cosmatics...her sandals...everything place neatly...purvi look enquiringly to Kavin

Kavin: Purvi...yeah sab roshini kay kapray aur cheezian hain...tum iss may say kuch bhi lay kar pehan sakti ho... (he take a deep breath and said) purvi...roshini tum ko chahti thi...ek choti behan ki tarah...aur aaj tum us ski jagah khari ho...toh bhi woh bohat khush hay...uss nay uss jungle may bhi mujhay tum tak pohuncha kar...apnay pyar ka sabot diya hay... (He holds her palm...softly kiss) woh pyar jo woh mujh say karti thi...bulkay woh pyar jo woh tum say karti hay...woh humaray rishtay par khush hay...aur yeah sab cheezian... (Kavin show her) tum ko istaimaal karta dekh kar woh mazeed khush ho jaigi... (Kavin  peak on her forehead) purvi in par ab tumhara haq hay...aur yeah haq...tumhain khud roshini nay diya hay.

Purvi hug him and said: haan kavin may miss roshini ki har cheez khushi say istaimaal karoo gi...takay woh bhi khush rahain aur tum bhi... (Her choice one dress...and go to bath room for change)

Purvi comes out and show herself to Kavin...he is happy to see her in roshini dress...its suit her and fit her properly...he pull her in his embrace...both stay in this for some time...then he parted...and said: kyun ab chalain bahar...dinner karnay...

Purvi nodded and walk with him go outside...in famous beach restaurant...they have a wonderful lovely dinner and then Kavin  drop her  at her place...and way to go his baba place.

Kaisa lga aur guys pls vote kro kyuki aise mujhko interest in aarha hai story likhne mein .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker
30.8K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...
9.9K 513 12
A new Kavi story
14K 871 22
kavi new love story