Falling In Love With The Baby...

By Shantiiwrites

The CEO and The Babysitter My office door opens and I get hit with a nice vanilla scent. I look up and see a... More

Intro/οΏΌDescription βœ”οΈ
Characters/AestheticsοΏΌ βœ”οΈ
Side Character's Aesthetic 's βœ”οΈ
Chapter 1: Risky βœ”οΈ
Chapter 2: Job Hunt βœ”οΈ
Chapter 3: Job Interview βœ”οΈ
Chapter 4: Giovanni βœ”οΈ
Chapter 5: Mansion βœ”οΈ
Chapter 6: Day 2 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 7: Are you staring? βœ”οΈ
Chapter 8: Shopping Together βœ”οΈ
Chapter 9: Club βœ”οΈ
Chapter 10: One night βœ”οΈ
Chapter 11: After affectβœ”οΈ
Chapter 12: His Parents βœ”οΈ
Chapter 13: Park and Tea βœ”οΈ
Chapter 14: Packing and Moving in
Chapter 15: Movie Night
Chapter 17: The Fair βœ”οΈ
Chapter 18: The date βœ”οΈ
Chapter 19: My Girlfriend βœ”οΈ
Chapter 20: Excited βœ”οΈ
Chapter 21: PicnicοΏΌ βœ”οΈ
Chapter 22: Tease βœ”οΈ
Chapter 23: The boys βœ”οΈ
Chapter 24: Missing My Family βœ”οΈ
Chapter 25: Planning βœ”οΈ
Chapter 26: Falling Deep βœ”οΈ
Chapter 27: Girl's Day βœ”οΈ
Chapter 28: Surpise βœ”οΈ
Chapter 29: I Love You βœ”οΈ
Chapter 30: Kisses βœ”οΈ
Chapter 31: Beach βœ”οΈ
Chapter 32: Swimming βœ”οΈ
Chapter 33: Malia βœ”οΈ
Chapter 34: My ex βœ”οΈ
Chapter 35: Boat day βœ”οΈ
Chapter 36: Girl Talk βœ”οΈ
Chapter 38: Mom? βœ”οΈ
Chapter 39: Mommy and Daddy βœ”οΈ
Chapter 40: My Girls βœ”οΈ
Chapter 41: Fatherly Advice βœ”οΈ
Chapter 42: All night βœ”οΈ
Chapter 43: Positive Or Negative βœ”οΈ
Chapter 44: Morning Sickness
Chapter 45: Your Blessing βœ”οΈ
Chapter 46: Adora's Birthday βœ”οΈ
Chapter 47: Proposal βœ”οΈ
Chapter 48: Surpise βœ”οΈ
Chapter 49: Can You Repeat That? βœ”οΈ
Chapter 50: Finally Happy βœ”οΈ
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16: Adora

6.7K 183 17
By Shantiiwrites

Waking up I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. One thing about me is I'm always going to be clean.

I leave my room and head downstairs. Downstairs I see Malia up sitting in the living room reading something on her phone. She doesn't see that I'm watching her but she is holding on to her phone for dear life and is biting her lip like crazy.

I sneak up and look over to see what she's reading yes I'm nosy. I read a couple of lines of the book " I felt his dick stiffen inside of my mouth & his hips jerked, sexy moans escaped his lips. A warm & semi-sweet substance fell on my tongue, he moaned loudly". Damn, I see she's a little freaky. I will keep that in mind. I wish that was me and her again. Maybe one day. I clear my throat acting as if I wasn't reading over her shoulder.

She turns off her phone quickly and looks up at me. "Oh hey Good Morning" "You didn't happen to read anything on my phone did you," she says nervously. "Good Morning Malia" "No I just got here but what were you doing on your phone," I ask teasing her slightly. "Oh nothing," she says. "Hmm ok," I say smirking.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Watching some tv for a while Malia turns to me and says"im going to check to see if Adora is up". I nod my head saying "Ok". She turns around and goes to walk out of the living room. As she leaves I stare at her ass thinking about all the things I want to do to her. I am definitely asking her on a date soon. I could ask her to come as my date to this business event im having for work but IDK. I should ask my friends if it's a good idea.

I continue watching tv for a little while. When it comes to working I don't really have a set schedule for me to come in because I am the boss and nobody can tell me anything if im is late or early or if I don't show up they know what to do when im there and when im not there.

Upstairs I knock on Adora's room door and open the door to see her up already. "Good Morning sweetheart how did you sleep," I ask her. "Good Morning Malia I slept well" she answers back. "Can you come to lay with me?" she asks. "Of course sweetie," I say to her getting in her bed and cuddling her.

I cuddle with her and she yawns starting to talk to me. "Malia am I a nice kid?" she asks sadly.

"Of course you are sweetheart why are you thinking that," I say looking at her worried.

"It's just that I always see other kids with their dads and moms and I wonder why my mom left" "Daddy is always working so he's not with me a lot," she says starting to cry.

Aw, I feel so bad for her I really hate that her mom left it's affecting her more than it might be affecting Lorenzo. I should talk to Lorenzo about this situation.

I pick her up and sit her down on my lap.

"Listen Adora you are the best little girl anybody can ask for". "I love you with every bone in my body," I say. "I will speak to your dad about him spending more time with you". "But as of today, I will always make sure we have lots of fun together and you feel loved" "Never forget that I love you," I say seriously wiping her tears.

"I love you so much Malia" "I sometimes wish you were my mom," she says hugging me. I freeze does she really mean that? Aww I love her so much.

"Malia you love me but do you love daddy," Adora asks me catching me off guard.

"Um yeah of course I like Lorenzo he's a nice person," I say ignoring the love part.

"Malia uncle Gio told me about this but do you have a boyfriend," Adora asks me.

This girl is almost five what does she know about a boyfriend? But to answer her question I don't. "No, I don't have a boyfriend Adora" "What do you know about a boyfriend," I ask her.

"I don't know but I asked my dad and he doesn't have a girlfriend either and he told me I can't have a boyfriend until I'm older like you guys," she says smiling.

"Daddy's right you can't have a boyfriend until your older," I say. I think about what she said about Lorenzo being single. Im surprised he has everything you would want in a guy.

I pick her up and stand up. "Let's go see if daddy can spend today and tomorrow with you" "how does that sound to you," I say to her. "
Omg yess," Adora says happily with a smile on her face.

I take her downstairs and we go to the living room to see Lorenzo sitting on the couch watching tv. He looks up at Adora.

"Hey, the baby did you sleep well".

"Hi, daddy I slept well".

I join Lorenzo on the couch and ask him if he can spend today and tomorrow with Adora. "Hey Lorenzo we have a question for you" "Right sweetheart," I say to Adora.

"Yes daddy we want to ask you if you can spend today and tomorrow with me," Adora says looking at Lorenzo hopefully.

"Yeah she was a little upset in her room and said she wants to spend more time with you," I say hoping he says yes.

He picks up Adora from me and says "Aw baby don't be upset I would love to spend today and tomorrow with you" "You come first before work any day " he says giving Adora hugs and kisses making her smile.

"Well, there is a fair you guys can go to tomorrow," I say.

"Come with us Malia," Adora asks.

"Yeah come with us," Lorenzo says.

"It's ok guys I don't want to intrude on your daddy and daughter time tomorrow," I say.

"No it's ok we can spend the whole day together tomorrow at the fair and we can do other stuff," Lorenzo says.

"Ok fine I will go with you guys tomorrow," I say.

"Yay," Adora yells.

We all go into the kitchen and make breakfast together again getting a little messy at the same time.

We decide to have a chill day and we ate breakfast, watches movies and made cupcakes and we made dinner together. Having lots of fun with Adora.

The day went by quickly so now we are all cuddled up in Lorenzo's bed because Adora wanted us together while Lorenzo is reading Adora a bedtime story. The bedtime story has me and Adora slowly falling asleep.

After spending the whole day with my baby girl and Malia we had lots of fun together.
I will always make sure from now on Adora doesn't feel like I work to much and cant spend time with her. Adora is my everything I love her so much. We all are tried so here I am reading a bedtime story in my room after we cleaned up.

After half way through the book, I see Adora and Malia asleep. I smile looking at both of them happily. I don't mind them being here in my bed together so I will leave them. I tuck them both in and go to my side of the bed rolling over and going to sleep.

1366 Words 📚👏🏼

Thank you for ready. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave some feedback and comment. I love you guys comments and feedback. Have a wonderful night or day where every you are. See you in the next chapter. Love you 💕🤍. Follow on instagram shantiiixoxox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 17.7K 69
Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared that once she experience true happiness her...
201K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...
151K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
151K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...