AFFLICTION

By kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]

2.2K 75 72
By kethzu

LEERA POV

"Dear, Azezal wants to see you." Pelima uttered in her Italian accent, shattering my thoughts apart. My head is engulfed with plans and is in search of strategies to get out of here.

"Where?" I asked patting Casper's head one last time before I have to leave my pleasant time spending in the botanical garden. She gave me a humble smile and took Casper's belt from me, "In your room."

Releasing an exhausted sigh I gave her a fainted smile in return and nodded.

~~~~~~

Coming inside the room, the first thing I noticed is the room is empty. He isn't here? Well good. Maybe I would return back to the garden now.

I turned and bumped into a hard, solid body. "Ouch" My eyes trailed to his chest first then it moved up and up to meet his face. He looked down at me. And for a moment I thought about our height difference.

"Come with me." His giant hand encircled my wrist and he pulled me with him. He took me to the other end of the corridor and we stopped once we reached the swimming pool area. I tried gulping down my anxiety as my eyes caught the sight of vast water.

My anxious eyes met his and I realized he noticed my fear and hesitation. "What- are we doing here?" I asked trying to ignore my anxiety, hiding it from him.

"You will learn to swim."
My eyes widened in surprise but mostly it was because I'm afraid. "What? -" I tried to relax myself. "I'm not interested."

Suddenly he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Tell me how do you have Aquaphobia and from when?"

"I-" I bit onto my lower lip and released a deep breath. "When I was in Malta, I wanted to get some fresh air. So I decided to walk along the beach alone. When I went near to the water, my phone slipped off my hand and it dipped inside the water. While looking for it, I lost my balance and- and I almost drowned. It was a horrible experience."

"Who saved you?" He asked looking intensely into my eyes. "A person humble enough to save my life. I don't remember much about him." I lied cause I didn't want to bring up Louis here. He attempted to kill Louis want and in no way I want to risk his life again.

His next action surprised me. He hugged me and my nerves almost jolted in response to his sweet gesture. "I'm forever grateful to that person who saved you." I'm surely never understanding this bipolar man.

"What about your Claustrophobia now?" He asked again. My hands kept dangling by my side cause I don't know what to do with them while he is hugging me.
"It was from the storeroom incident when Max- he attempted to rape me." I felt burn in my lungs as I said it. It hurts, it still does even after I know Max got his deserved portion of punishment.

"Good that the earth isn't bearing his burden anymore." I raised an eyebrow confused at his words and broke apart from the hug, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Let's start your swimming lessons from today." I stepped two steps away from him. "No thanks. I don't want it."

"You can't quit before you even start. Are you a quitter, Leera?" His voice so gentle, it feels like it doesn't really belong to him. I shook my head in negative after having another glance at the swimming pool. I'm still panicking by the sight of the swimming pool after so many incidents and he is asking me to get in the water and fucking learn to swim? "I- I'm not interested to learn how to swim."

I was about to turn back and leave when he jerked me back to my place. "Go and change. We'll start now." His voice became stiff if matter of seconds. Trying to free my hand, I shook my head in negative again, making him understand I won't.

"If you are saying you won't do it then I would love to change your dress for you." A hint of smirk crossed her lips. "Such a jerk. Leave me." Then I was lifted up his shoulders and he took me straight to the washroom to change my dress even after I refused him.

"I'm waiting by the pool. Don't take much time." He left closing the door behind him.

"Fuck you!" I muttered frustratedly and palmed my face. God. Just give me one chance to escape. I'm never coming back.

The only reason I'm being so patient with him is because I don't want to make things more complicated or else the least chances of me escaping from here will literally vanish. I need to make him believe that I'm getting habituated to him and I'm being obedient.

I took the one piece swim costume which I'm provided to wear. After taking my time calming down I wore it and made my way to the swimming pool.

My feets halted on their own at the entrance and my breaths became heavy just by having a glance of the water. It's okay. I'll be fine.

Then my eyes landed on the body in the water. His black inked muscles of upper arms flexed as he swum from one end to the other. He stopped when he got to the edge of the swimming pool, resting his hands pool deck. His hands brushed his wet hair back in a very sexy way and the sunlight hit his well structured body making it look so damn charming.

He smirked when he found me checking him out like a fucking mad woman. I drifted away my shameless eyes off his mighty body that I hate to admit but I'm attracted to.

"Come here, Cara Mia" I sucked in a breath when I heard him calling me that. I knew it means my beloved as I knew the meaning of a few Italian words he used to call me years ago. Taking hesitating steps, I reached the pool deck and stood infront of him. He looked up me as he is still in the water.

Then he showed me his ever pleasing smile which is so rare of him and gave me his hand to take. I eyed it for a while, almost thinking about if I should run from here or not cause I'm literally toe-curling scared now.

"I have you, Leera. You don't need to be scared. I'm here." He said the words as if he isn't some devil but a saint who I can trust with all of me. I closed my eyes and took his hand finally.

He pulled me and made me sit on the edge of the pool and my legs kept dangling in the water. My heartbeats fastened. He took both of my palms in his and got between my thighs. "Breath. We will take it slow." I tried to breath inhale and exhale but I don't know now, is it water that is taking my breaths away or his closeness. My core throbled due to the collision of his abdomen muscle.

He placed my hands on his neck and rested his hands on my bare thighs. The thought of the water is long gone cause now all in my mind is him, his body and his touches.

"Are you afraid?" He asked and I gulped in a breath staring into his grey orbs. "Azezal. I- I don't want to do this."

The next moment I'm strangling his neck, hugging him to dead and my legs folded around his torso as he pulled me into the water. "Aze! No- Aze" I cried aloud hugging him, my eyes clenched close.

"Hey? Calm down. I'm here love." He stroked my back but none of his words reached me. Tears formed in my eyes and kept falling and mixing with the water. I felt my lungs burn and it gave me a sensation of my lungs filling with water as my old experiences flashed right infront of my eyes. I'll die. I'll die. I'll die.

"Leera. The water level is just your waist length. Calm down." He tried to reduce my nervousness but I am literally freaking out. "Aze. I- get me out of water! Please. Aze" I cried harder.

Then he took my face in his palms and his lips landed on mine. My hands kept hugging his neck so tight as if he is my only rescue and my life depends on him. His lips moved ever so tenderly and in a smooth pace I almost forgot about the situation. My lips parted their own seeking oxygen and he took the chance to guide his tongue inside. His tongue swept along the seam of my lips and nudged inside when I parted. He sucked the remaining breaths out of me so benevolently that it left me craving for more.

Then I didn't even realize when he dropped me on my feet and my half body is emerged in water until his lips left mine. When awareness punched me straight on my face, I hugged him again. My hands clenched around his torso and I hid my face in his wet hard chest. Only sobs left my mouth.

"Shush.. .Look. The water level just reaches your waist. Calm down and open your eyes. I'm holding you, you don't need to afraid." He kissed my hair, holding me by my waist. "Get me.. get me out the water. Please Aze" I'm literally shivering.

"First look at me." He took my face in his palm and titled my head but I kept my eyes close. "Look into my eyes, Leera." His tranquil voice somehow motivated me to open my eyes. I looked at his mesmerising grey orbs which shone brighter in the sunlight. He gave me another gentle smile which heat me right into my heart and relaxed me. My eyes stopped letting the tears out but my sobs didn't stop yet.

After a while, when I felt myself relax in the water and i could breath better he asked me to have a look around. My eyes took in the sight of water all around us and my heart rate fastened again. Before my any reaction he made me straddle him and carried me to the edge of the pool.

My nerves still didn't quite blend with the situation. My hands kept shivering as he made me sit on the edge of the pool and took my hand on his as he got between my thighs again. I kept staring at him and inhaling deep breaths with my mouth.

He kissed my knuckles and then my heart almost felt relief when he said, "You did a great job, My Love. I'm proud of you".

Somehow his words managed to make my fear ran away and make me feel the utter bliss of a outcome after a very long struggle.

~~~~~

"I'll cook tonight." I said to Pelima, showing her my interest as she stirred white sauce in the pan. "But you aren't allowed to cook." She said in her Italian accent.

"Now don't tell me I also need permission to cook." She sealed her lips in a thin line and nodded in affirmation.

"Oh god! Does every leaf here fall off the tree with his permission? Does every bird chirp here with his permission? Does everyone literally breath here with his permission? He's a freaking retarded adolescent." I muttered frustratedly and Pelima hid her laughter behind her sealed lips and indicated me to look behind with her eyes.

"He is here?" I asked her in a whisper voice before turning back and she nodded her head in affirmation sucking in her smile. Great!

"I'm going." She said and left from the kitchen. Then the other two cooks also left the kitchen without a word after her, leaving me alone with the devil. I turned and found him standing in the entrance, his hands folded on his chest.

"Mhm, Hi." I muttered awkwardly as he arched an eyebrow at me. He took long strides towards me and filled the room with his mere presence. "What are you doing here, Mrs. Pavano? I was looking for you." I know that he called me that intentionally to stretch a reaction out of me.

"I didn't know you were looking for me and I think it's normal for me to be anywhere in this house. At least I'm inside not outside the house. Afterall everything happens here as you please Mr. Pavano." I gave him an annoyed smile.

"It does as it should." He eyed me from head to toe and his thumb swept across his bottom lip. "So what were you talking about?" His lips pulled up into a smirk. "A freaking retarded adolescent? Huh." He closed the gap between us with another step and trapped me between him and the kitchen counter as his palms sealed on it.

I gulped in a breath, tilting my head up I narrowed my eyes. "Did I say anything wrong? Isn't that what you are?"
He leaned to my side and his warm breaths nudged my neck, my legs felt shivering as he says, "Seems like you want me to show you real bad who this freaking retarded adolescent is and what he can do. And I'll make sure it remains engraved in your head forever."

"Show me." I challenged. "Let's see what this infantile, retarded adolescent can do to prove himself." The next second I felt my weight on my feet vanish cause he jerked me up on the counter.

He stepped between my thighs and pulled me by my hip. "You are going to regret your words."
I knew I'm talking it to the wrong way but there is no way I'm losing a conversation with him.
"You can only shit with your words-?" His lips smashed into mine. My heart rate jerked up, my mind became hazy for a moment.

Then when I realized the intensity and firmness of the kiss my hands fisted his hair and I kissed him back with the same animosity and fierceness. There's no way in hell I'm letting him win here too. He wants control? I'll make it as if I'm controlling it and enjoying it more than him. I thought it would stop after a few seconds but it lasted more than that and only got intensified with time. His tongue swept over my lips and endeavoured to part me so that he could enter me. But I sealed my lips in a thin line.

Then when all of a sudden his hand travelled my body and grasped my left breast my mouth fell open with instant shook. I felt him smirking against my lips as he took the chance to enter and fuck my mouth with his tongue. To be honest, he is a too good kisser that anyone would want to kiss 24/7 and right now I'm fueled with both animosity and desire. I felt the instant embarrassment when a moan escaped my lips after all my attempts of not doing it.

His fingers played with the helm of my dress and my eyes shocked open when I felt his arousal against my core. A strange desire filled my nerves and I wanted him griding more against me. And before I knew his hand disappeared inside my dress and between my thighs, tracing the line of my panty.

My heartbeats jolted up to its peak when he touched me there. His fingers caressed my clit in a pace right above my panty. He kept kissing me with a passion and his hand kept doing hell to me.

"Tell me how good you feel." His rasp voice and breaths brushed my lips. I moaned in response.
"You are so wet for me, babygirl. You don't want me to stop, right?" I moaned again, absolutely unconscious of my responses cause the unfamiliar pleasure is literal addiction which is driving me crazy.

"You want me to fuck you so bad. Don't you?" Max. Rape. My eyes jolted open and I pushed him with all my strength when all the consciousness hit me at once.

I palmed my face, not wanting to look at him. I must be red like a fucking tomato with embarrassment because of letting him do this to me. I didn't push him away because I shouldn't be doing it with him, I pushed him away because of the fear that grew inside me as he talked about fucking me.

I didn't get raped but that mere incident of almost getting raped triggered me so bad all the years of my teenage life till now, that I still couldn't get over it and it has been the major reason I'm still a virgin. I know what my body craved for but I also know my brain doesn't play fair to my body.

"Don't touch me!" I uttered in a loud voice when I felt his hand touching my hand to remove it from my face. I relaxed and opened my eyes, when he didn't touch me any further.
"Leera, it's the past. We are in the present. And that dead fucking bastard shouldn't be the reason keeping you away from the best experience of life."

"Best experience?" I let out a half-hearted laugh. "You think having sex with you is the best experience of life? I believe every other man who approached me till now will fuck me better than your manwhored dick"

"Then i guess it's a matter of regret for you that you will only experience one cock inside you in this lifetime. Again also the matter of rejoice that you will experience one best dick fucking your tight virgin pussy for lifetime and I assure you, once you experience it you will keep begging for more and will never get bored of it." He smirked pocketing his hands.

"Beg you in my dreams. Such a dickhead with massive amount of pride." I rolled my eyes at his grinning face. "Why don't you go to your office and keep yourself busy with scolding and rebuking others? That's what suits you the best."
"Oh yeah but I prefer touching my wife and finding her virgin pussy throbbing wet for me." His smirk widened making my cheeks flush and making me want to die out of embarrassment now.

I tilted my head up "It's just body reaction. I'm not particularly wet for you asshole."
"Oh really wifey?" He teased and my cheeks started to burn with redness now.

"Yes... And if you'll allow me I'm thinking about making tonight's dinner. Thought to make something for my dear husband for the first time." I tried to change the topic and hearing me his lips tucked up in a genuine smile after so long.

"You and cook?" He let out a half hearted laughter and I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his reaction "I aint forcing you to eat."
"I'll love to eat any shit my wife cooks for me."

I grinned. "Sure. The best shit ever."

~~~~~

Sitting right across him on the dinning table I watched him take the first bite of the lasagna that I prepared with my own hands. The only thing I'm capable of making the best is lasagna I guess. I learned it from my old flatmate in NewYork who he made to ran away.

My plate is filled with delicious lasagna and his seems to gain life back with my lasagna, after a lot of green trash that he always eat on regular basis. But the twist is, the delicious looking lasagna on his plate is mixed with every possible spice and ingredients I could manage to find in the kitchen to make it extra super-duper naga spicy.

I wanted to laugh so hard when he didn't even chew the first bite and swallowed it down whole because of the burning taste. His face is already turning red with the first bite. Right then I shoved a spoon full of my perfectly cooked lasagna inside my mouth and eat my food while moaning with the taste watching him. His eyes drifted to mine and he gave me a challenging stare.

"Dear husband, finish every bit of it. You know how much love I put into while making it." I showed him my puppy eyes and blinked thrice at once resting my face on my hand.
"Sure wifey. Best thing I ever tasted. Utterly Blessed my taste glands. I'm relishing every bite of the lasagna"

I watched him with astonishment when he did exactly what I asked him to do. He finished every bit of the lasagna and cleared his entire plate. He didn't even touch the water once. After he was done eating he took the wine glass with him and left without a word. I stared blank. What the fuck? Did I add too less of spices?

I dropped my spoon and got to his side of the table which is lacking his presence now. Sweeping the surface of his plate with my finger, I licked and tasted it. Fuck. Just a lick burned my fucking tongue. I took the glass and gulped down water. Did he actually eat this shit and finish it?

"Azezal seemed to love your cooking, Leera." Pelima said from behind me. I blinked my surprise away and replied her, "Indeed, he did."

~~~~~

The best thing that occurred to me is I'm able to sleep in his king sized bed tonight with no disturbance or distraction of him touching me cause he is too busy in the bathroom.

I watched him come out of the bathroom for the fourth time as I laid on his heavenly bed.

"Are you feeling sad after attempting to murder me with your food that you decided to sleep on my bed with me tonight?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Well it doesn't seem like you will actually sleep tonight, so yes I'll dont mind taking over this king sized bed for tonight." I replied suppressing a laughter seeing his condition.

"Touch me more and you'll have to pay for it."
"And it's me who decided to eat what you made for me love. Be it poison or anything else. And I keep my words you know."

"Great next time remind me of adding poison. Hoping your current bathroom session is going very well." I gestured towards the bathroom and smirked. "Goodnight dear husband. Make sure to flush the toilet well."
"Leera, you-" right then he ran his hands along his dark hair in frustration and went back inside the washroom again with a distressed face.

I laughed a whole hearted laughter and pulled the comforter over my body. His bed is so soft it feels like I'm literally on clouds and it smells just like him. His smell is lingering in my nose from the pillow. I pulled the comforter closer to my face and inhaled his cologne.

A sly smile loitered on my face as I thought of his condition and again a part of me felt a little guilt when the bathroom door opened and closed and again opened and closed. Although I didn't force him to eat that shit, I can't stop thinking about what a hard time he must be having because of my food.

Azezal is a tough man with tough words and actions. But one thing that not a lot of people knows is that he can't eat fucking spicy food. I felt a bit of hurt watching him suffer with stomach pain because of the super spicy food I made him to eat.

Am I having a soft corner for him? No way. He deserves it. Let him rot in the washroom. My mind barked back at me. But even after that I got up from bed and left some medicines for him on the nightstand, thinking that might ease his pain.

Laying on the bed again, I couldn't help thinking about the moments in the kitchen and how he tried to help me to overcome my fear. Is he trying to be better or am I being delusional? But it feels so real which makes me think it to be fake because everytime I trusted him, I got broke apart. But now am I melting for him again? Please no. I can't deal with more pain. I need to unravel my emotions and find a way as soon as I can to get out of this cage or this is certainly going to be hell for me.

I closed my eyes, my mind filled with thoughts but the sleep engulfed me within a while....

_________________________________________

Not edited.

This chapter literally took me long enough to write. T_T
Share your povs! Xoxo ;))

Vote, Share and Comment ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 571 19
𝘼 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.
1.7K 146 17
No matter how much you hide your secrets, eventually, they will haunt you one day. Probably in an excruciating way that no one ever imagined before.
129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
31.7K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...