JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

1.1K 48 39
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(e/c): eye color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

'Find it.'

There it is again. That same voice from your dream last night, beckoning you to follow its calling. As if in a trance the chocolate in your (skin tone) hands slips from your grasp and lands on the floor. The treat being left and forgotten when your legs start moving on their own to walk out of the kitchen and up the staircase. Once you've left, the jockey wanders inside, finding the chocolate on the floor.

Diego: "Someone dropped their food."

He looks around for a second to see if anybody's watching. Picking it up and muttering excitingly.

Diego: "Well, it's mine now!"

Then he shoves it into his mouth, with wrapping included.

Your steps are the only sound in the hallway while you make your way towards wherever you're being pulled to. With a blank mind you keep wandering to the end of the second floor, unfocused (e/c) eyes not staring at anything in particular. For a moment you come to a halt, right beneath the door of the attic which very slowly opens up by itself. A ladder descending from above and giving you access in front of you. Climbing up the ladder bit by bit you enter the dark spacious room you've been avoiding since moving in. It was just a matter of time until you'd have gone in here yourself eventually anyway.

You: "W-Wha..? How did I end up here?"

You say confused, regaining your conscious and rubbing your head in hopes to get rid of the incoming headache tousling up more of your (h/l) hair. The old attic's floorboards creak whenever one even dares to take a step, various furniture are covered by long thin blankets or wrapped with plastic. A single rusted ceiling lamp hanging down, though missing the light bulb. It would've been pitch black if not for a small window at the other side of the room. The light of the full moon illuminating the space just enough.

Looking around for a little while longer you ponder.

You: 'Wasn't that strange voice leading me? It better not be tricking me and lead me to death or some shit! You know what, if it happens then it happens. At this point I shouldn't be surprised of weird and bizarre things happening.'

You snicker at your thoughts.

You: 'Heh. Bizarre. Ok maybe I should stop.'

The glint of golden metal catches your attention from the corner of your (e/c) eyes. Under the only window stands a wooden table, on top of it a wooden box with a golden key laying right beside it. Cautiously approaching it and taking it in your grasp as if it would hurt you at any second, you turn it in your hands. A few clings and clangs resonating from the inside. Taking another glance at the key you come to the conclusion that this must be a music box you can wind up. There's two letters carved onto the lid of the box, which coincidentally equal your initials.

You: "Strange. It seems familiar. Where have I seen this before? ...Should I try winding it?"

Taking the key in one hand you decide to wind it, not seeing any harm in doing so. Attaching the golden metal to the box and turning it a few times you wait for it to play a tune. Only to hear two notes until it lets out a small crack and stop. You turn it around in your (s/t) hands a few times, until your fingers graze a small button to which the box starts to rattle as response, something sounds to be unlocking.

A small gasp of surprise leaves your lips when a small compartment snaps open with another clack. Revealing the music box's cylinders.

You: "I don't want to break it but maybe it will work..?"

With newfound curiosity, you keep turning each and individual cylinder, winding the music box every time you think you made progress, only to end up having the melody stop midway multiple times. Until finally you arranged them in the correct order. It came as a little surprise to you that it didn't take long for you to figure out the right order. It went almost naturally, as if you've done this before. You felt a twinge of proudness and give yourself an imaginary pat on the shoulder for solving this so quickly and start winding it again.

Your eyes widen in realization from the familiar tune it played, winding and listening again to make sure you were hearing it right.

You: "What the hell?"

Once it finishes playing the song, you notice the next small compartment open like a drawer. And in there lays something you did never expected to find.

You: 'An arrow?!'

'Take it.'

Someone whispers. Closer and closer your (s/c) hand automatically moves towards the item, more light seems to emit as you do so. A sky blue aura enveloping not only the arrow tip but also you. And before you know it you're grazing its tip, only to pull back right away when a stinging sensation runs through your hand. You yell in pain and watch in terror as the small arrow head pierces through the skin of your palm, even moving deeper into the flesh as if it has a mind of its own. Your mind turns fuzzy, your ears ring and then you feel a pair of arms catch you before your form could collapse on the wooden floor.

~~~

There you stood again, in the space of nothingness. But this time it's much brighter, the sound of your footsteps echoing once you look around again. Just like the other times your voice refuses to come out, but it's not like you have anyone here to talk with anyway. Or so you thought.

'You've finally found me... We're reunited once again.'

The same disembodied voice seems to come from all around, echoing in space. Then in front of you white smoke gathers up from the floor and into the air, taking shape into a cloud, resembling a humanoid-esque figure.
Until it finally reveals itself white glowing unblinking eyes peering down and greeting you in a hushed gentle tone.

"Hello again, (Y/n)."

It seems to brighten up in joy at the sight of you. Sky blue flowing smoke swirling around on its head like hair, around unattached hands and the bottom half of its body. Purple and green markings frame the corners of its big eyes and down its oval shaped face. In the middle of its forehead is the arrow head you just pulled out of the music box, a bright red gem adorning it. But the most notable feature to you is the triangular shaped mirror on its more solid chest. Golden patterns swirl along its mirror frame with another gem at the top, three different colored ribbons on each side attached to the frame.

You pause for a moment, short awkward silence filling the air before your thoughts finally reach your empty head. It should come off as a huge surprise that all of a sudden an actual arrow that somehow has the ability to give Stands ended up being the real deal and decided you're worthy enough to gain such ability. And yet here you are, completely unbothered. Maybe it's because of all the things that recently happened that you're treating things like this as if it has become part of your life. Or it is some kind of weird fever dream.

You: 'I don't even know you.'

Replying in a nonchalant tone. The being tilts its head, letting both hands flow down to its sides as it lets out a confused sound, despite not having a mouth to speak.

"Eh.? What do you mean? Of course you do."

You: 'Nope. No idea. But I have a feeling that you're a Stand since I got pierced by that stupid arrow.'

The Stand seems a bit hurt after knowing you don't recognize it and even darkens to a deeper blue color. Though it quickly changes back and says softly.

"I can't believe you remember so little... But you were very small the last time we saw each other after all. Many humans do forget most of their childhood when they grow..."

You're confused after what it has said, trying to recall any memory you might have of it. Yet no matter how hard you thought back nothing would come to mind.

"Smoke and Mirrors, that's my name. But you liked to call me S.a.M. for short."

The Stand introduces, gesturing to themself.

"And just like you assumed, I'm your Stand. Would you like me to give a brief explanation or do you have any questions? If not that's fine too, I don't want to overwhelm you."

How considerate of them. While it is true that having a Stand that can explain their abilities and all that comes with it to you, makes things easier in the future and is pretty fascinating itself. But you also don't want get bombarded by their words. S.a.M. is waiting patiently for your answer, swaying back and forth in the air and watching you.

You: 'First of all, am I dead?'

"No."

Perking up in slight shock the Stand answers quickly. Why you would come to such a conclusion worries them for a split second.

You: 'Damnit.'

"Why would you say that? Otherwise we wouldn't see each other right now!"

Their previous calm and soft voice raises just slightly once they change from their original blue color to purple. With a shrug you decide to get back to the topic of your supposed Stand.

You: 'S.a.M.? Was it? Yeah. First of all, what is it you can do?'

Smoke and Mirrors albeit still a bit confused from your last statement calms themself again and appears to nod.

"Good choice."

With a pause they add.

"I'll make this quick an straight to the point. My, or our main powers are concentration capacity and precognition abilities. I could tell you more but now that I think about it, showing you would be much more efficient. I do prefer the method of showing than talking anyway."

You: 'But you're the one doing most of the talking right now.'

You point out, the Stand stares down at you. The patterns on their face forming into a swear drop.

"But only because I haven't seen you since forever..."

S.a.M. turns their head to look around, you following suit in confusion. Not knowing as to why their attention was suddenly elsewhere even though nothing else except for the both of you is in this empty space. Turning back towards you they sound almost somber when talking again.

"Looks like someone's waking you up..."

With a small wave of their smokey hands they slowly clear out of your view, yet their words just as clear as if still floating before you.

"It's nice to be with you again, I'm so glad she found you... See you dear friend."

You: 'Wait who's she-?!'

Before you could finish your sentence smoke engulfs your form and drags you back to reality.

~~~

Slowly your (e/c) eyes flutter open to the sound of your name being repeatedly called in a hurried manner and being shaken awake. Worried dark brown eyes meeting yours. With a sigh of relief Pucci leans back, still keeping a hold on both your shoulders to keep you balanced just in case as he kneels beside you on the dusty attic floor.

Pucci: "Thank the Lord, I was worried something terrible happened. Are you alright?"

Groaning you rub your forehead as it throbs with an incoming headache.

You: "More or less, shit my head hurts..."

Pucci: "After I was walking back towards my room I heard you scream up here, luckily I was able to catch you before you could've hurt yourself more."

He moves a few loose strands of (h/l) away before the back of his own dark skinned hand presses against your forehead.

Pucci: "You're starting to burn up, lets get you to the kitchen first and grab you some water. Damn, now I got dust all over my 800 dollar pants..."

Pucci mutters the last sentence to himself as he stood, guiding you up as well and walking you down the dimly lit staircases towards the kitchen. Glancing to your direction once in a while to make sure you're good. Right before entering you both get startled by a loud clank.

??: "Fucking shit!"

Entering the kitchen you are met with Diavolo who's been cursing under his breath until he finally notices you and the Priest, standing at the doorway and sharing a glance. Clearing his throat, Diavolo quickly fixes his purple apron which has the words "Cook like a Boss" printed in bold white letters. Judging by the situation that phrase couldn't be farther from the truth.

Pucci: "What are you doing in here Diavolo?"

Pucci questions with a raised eyebrow, resting a hand on your upper back to gently push you forward towards a wooden table accompanied with four chairs.

Diavolo: "I'm cooking."

Pucci: "At three in the morning?"

The pink haired man clicks his tongue and snaps at the one helping you take a seat in one of the chairs.

Diavolo: "So what if I am?!"

An irk mark appeared on Diavolo's forehead and he was about to defend whatever reason he has, when a pancake that's sticking at the ceiling, from his previous throw of his pan, lands on top of his head with an audible slap.

Pucci: "You're doing very well it seems. Now please try to refrain from being to loud, (Y/n) here has a headache."

Diavolo: "What? Did something happen?"

The man puts his frying pan down onto the stove, making sure to turn it off of course and moves to your other side. His lime green eyes switching between you and Pucci. His tone of voice now actually a tad bit softer than usual as you've known. You wanted to respond but your heads feeling to fuzzy. Having no idea how to deal with the news the former mafia boss trots back over to the stove and picks up a plate of his few - not so perfectly made pancakes - and places them in front of you, offering the best smile he can give. Which does not look natural on him.

Diavolo: "Would you maybe like some (Y/N)..? I could make some more just for you."

Pucci looks at the plate then back at the other villain.

Pucci: "Pretty sure they don't want to be hanging off the chair like those sad saggy things."

Diavolo's smile immediately drops and turns to a death glare towards the priest, but he refrains from making a comment on that. It's not like he poisoned them, he just may or may not have put to much water in the dough. So what? It's not going to kill anybody! With a huff he quietly pulls off a small piece and eats it, only to scrunch up his face and grabbing a nearby trash bin to throw the remaining ones away.

You: "Actually... I could use some tea..."

Pucci nods and prepares one with (favorite flavor). Seeing the dark skinned male take care of it, Diavolo decides to leave you alone for the rest of the night. Leaving with an awkward "goodnight". Pucci hands you a white tea cup while he himself takes a seat beside you and sips from his own. The scent calming you.

You: "Thanks Pucci."

Pucci: "Anytime."

He gives you a small smile and for a little while the both of you share a nice moment together. Nothing has to be said as the two of you quietly enjoy your tea and enjoy each other's company. Exchanging only few words about anything coming to mind. It eased your headache to a significant amount and made you think about that dream you had after passing out. It made you think about your Stand. Is it safe if you actually tell anyone that you've gained this ability?

Pucci: "Your tea is getting cold."

The man beside you points out, your gaze drifts towards your cup. Which indeed has stopped emitting warmth to your (skin tone) hands.

Pucci: "Are you thinking about what happened in the attic?"

You: "Mhm, it was really strange..."

Turning his full attention towards you, he rests his head on the palm of his hand, crosses one leg over the other and tells you with a reassuring tone.

Pucci: "As a priest, you can trust that whatever it is you tell me, I'm obliged not to disclose anything that I'll hear from you."

You blink up at him.

You: "You make it sound like as if I committed a murder or something."

A chuckle leaves his lips which in return makes you chuckle at you're own comment as well.

You: "Ok how do I tell you this.?"

You fidget in your seat and before you could tell him your situation, an aura engulfs your form and out of nowhere smoke gathers around you. Pucci looks alarmed at the sight of what he assumes to be, an enemy as he stood up and summoned his Stand.

Pucci: "Whitesnake!"

The entity in front of him is quick to strike, aiming a swift uppercut towards the the other being that slowly shows itself. Only for Whitesnake's fist to hit nothing but air.

Whitesnake: "What the hell?"

You: "Wait I can explain!"

Holding up both your hands and waving them about, Whitesnake stops mid swing. The greyish fist just a mere inch away from hitting the now unblinking face hovering in front of your form.

*~Small time skip brought to you by KIngU KuRimUzOn~*

You: "And that's what happened. I honestly can't believe that it actually was a thing and could happen to me of all people."

The priest was listening intently at your newfound information, nodding and humming along here and there.

Pucc: "That's very interesting... But how did an arrow end up here..."

You: "Maybe it's somehow related with the way you guys got here, but I can't really think of anything."

As you and Pucci kept pondering and conversing with each other, the Stands themselves had a fair time interacting with each other. S.a.M. has taken a more solid shape again instead of being just a cloud of smoke with eyes and is floating about with their hands comfortably resting on their back. Whitesnake was leaning against the kitchen counter, while he proudly explains one of his abilities to the other curious Stand.

Whitesnake: "I can extract a portion or the entirety of a person's psyche out of their bodies in the form of DISCS and then put them into people."

Smoke and Mirrors lets out a quiet 'ooh' as they tilt their head.

S.a.M.: "That's a quite dangerous ability, like literal CDs?"

Whitesnake: "Yes. Memory Discs and Stand Discs, are my two main types of discs."

The Stand wonders, color faintly changing to yellow.

S.a.M.: "How is it like to have a user like Pucci? I myself can't wait until I show off some of my abilities again."

With a shrug the other keeps quiet, turning its head towards the users who have finally decided to call it a day and get up from the table.

S.a.M: "It was nice getting to meet you Whitesnake, let's talk again some other time."

The Stand bows their head Whitesnake returning the gesture with a small nod of its own.

Whitesnake: "Hm I'm looking forward to it."

It pauses before continuing.

Whitesnake: "Those other foolish Stands can't communicate back like you, so it is quite refreshing. There is King Crimson, but he's pissed most of the time and it's only through his user."

Smoke and Mirrors chuckles internally and bids another final goodbye before disappearing as you make it back to your bedroom and part ways with Pucci.

A/N: Well, well, well look who came back again ÒwÓ. I present to you, some Pucci time (ノ ˘_˘)ノ. I finally finished writing it yaaay? The next chapter is not really a chapter but you guys will see what I mean, anyway. I'll post it right after this one. Also this was not proof read since I finished it right after coming back from work and I'm tired. Got to write a test as well tomorrow, so I'll (definitely not) sleep early today ('-ω-')

Wish you all the best, have a good day/night. See ya! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
773 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
12.7K 619 34
Things happen for a reason. But what reason is there to this? Could she survive this or will these villains be the final nail in her coffin? (Cover...
4.4K 133 6
JoJo villain-centric yandere jealousy scenarios from Tumblr. Reader Insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, canon typical violence, and creepy guys being...