Our Beautiful Love

By authorzysha

Reyansh Malhotra is a 26 years old, a successful businessman and a sexy handsome hunk billionaire. CEO of Mal... More

✨ Character Aesthetics ✨
✨ Prologue ✨
#1. His sweet little wife
✨New Story✨
#2. The Arrogant CEO
#3. Captured His Heart
#4. Deal With The Devil
#5.His Sweet Trouble
#6. Exclusively Mine
#7. Cute Baby
#8. Goodbye Kiss
#9. Stupid Conditions
#10. Sweet envy
#11. His Ways
#12. His
#13. His claim
#14. A Real Kiss
#15. Virgin Eyes
#16. Liar! Liar pants on fire!
#17. Whispers of Seduction
#18. Kiss me, dangerous
#20. Nervous
#21. Honey.. Honeymoon
#22. The Kiss of Love they witnessed
#23. A sweet and magical dream
#24. Stupid girl
#25. Mistake
#26. Kiss me, sweetheart
#27. Mr. Desperate Malhotra
✨New Story✨

#19. Jealousy

1.9K 179 14
By authorzysha

_______ 🌸 _______

Third Person's Pov,

Next morning,

Reyansh was shown seated on the couch and files were scattered on the glass table. He had placed the laptop on his knees and was typing somehow on the keyboard. His eyes were on the laptop screen while his fingers were typing on the keyboard.

And Siya just came out from the washroom wearing a blue saree after getting freshened up. She was drying her wet hair with the towel and then flicks all her hair on her back after that few droplets of water fell on Reyansh's face.

Reyansh looked up to say something to her but as soon as he see her, he get lost in her beauty.

Siya stands near the dressing table. She quickly wear her silver bangles in her both hands and applied kohl to her beautiful enchanted eyes. And a light pink glossy lipstick on her plump lips. And at last, she took the pin from the table and pinned it on her shoulder over her saree.

She turned and collide with him who was standing right behind her. She lose her balance and her back was about to touch the floor but Reyansh quickly held her by encircling his arms around her and pulling her toward him.

"Thank God. You saved me." Siya exclaimed in relief for not falling on the floor.

"But you killed me!" Reyansh said acted being lost in her while she look at him with confusion.

"What?" She asked raising her eyebrows and a small smile came to her lips while Reyansh's lips twitch into a smirk automatically.

" Because you are killing me with your looks," Reyansh said dramatically placing his hand on his heart and acting as if he is going to faint.

"And you say I'm the drama queen," said Siya giggles making his heart flutter.

"I'll be your drama king and you will be my drama queen, what say," said he leaned on her but Siya pushed him.

"Reyansh, I know your intentions very well what are you trying to do right now? But I have lots of work on my hands now. So don't disturb me and move from my way." Siya said laughing at him who was looking so cute in his frown irritated look.

"You know you look so cute when you do this. " Pulling his cheeks, she giggles and Reyansh smiles giving her way.

Siya went downstairs and see everyone is seated in the hall and was talking to someone. She couldn't see the person as the person's back was facing him. Going closer, she was surprised to see the person and the person looking at her giving her a bright smile.

"Aaryamaan!" Siya screamed in happiness making everyone laughs.

Aaryamaan Khurana, 25 years old. Rich, hot and Handsome. Owner of Khurana's company. One of the biggest Companies in India. Business partner or Reyansh and best friend of Siya.

"Hey!" Saying Aaryamaan stood up from his seat and engulfed Siya in his arms.

At that moment Reyansh also comes downstairs and sees Siya in someone's else arms. He scrutinized his gaze on them. Siya was jumping like a kid and Aaryamaan was laughing with her.

"When did you come?" Siya asked and Aaryamaan explained that his company and Malhotra's company are going to collaborate on this he came to India.

"Oh! You can come to India for your business but not for my wedding." Siya said pinching his arms hardly.

"Ouch! I heard after marriage new brides usually stay shy but you have become so violent just after one month of your marriage." He said soothing the place with his hands where she pinched.

"We didn't know that you are Siya's friend. Glad to know that." Navin said and Aaryamaan smiled.

"Siya, I'm so sorry that I couldn't attend your wedding but I promise next time it will not happen again." Aaryamaan held his ears and asked sorry from her.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to get married again so that you can attend my wedding? A wedding happens once and I already did that. But your work was important to you, right?" Siya huffed making a pout.

"Sorry cutie pie," Aaryamaan said pulling her cheeks and at last Siya gave up and forgive him.

But all this doesn't go well with Reyansh. He wasn't liking all this. His touch on her, their closeness and their smiling at each other.

"Reyansh!" Siya called him showing her hands to come there. He came out of his zone and passed a smile to her while marching toward them.

"Hello, Mr. Malhotra. " Aaryamaan forward his hand and Reyansh put a thin smile across his face.

"Hi, Mr. Khurana." Reyansh shakes his hands with him and he notices that Aaryamaan's eyes was on Siya.

"By the Aaryamaan, Ms. Khurana was about to come, right?" Reyansh asked aside Siya from Aaryamaan and stood between them.

"She got some important work there so she couldn't board the flight so instead of her I came here. But isn't it good because I got to see my best friend?" Aaryamaan exclaimed with excitement and Siya cheered with him.

"Of course Aaryamaan, now we both will have fun." Siya clasp her hands like a child.

"Aaryamaan, I have an idea why don't you shift here? You are the best friend of my daughter-in-law, you can stay here if you want." Navin said and Reyansh frowned on what his dad said.

"Yes, it will be great and Siya will be happy too." Roshni said.

"I guess Aaryamaan, came here for work." Reyansh said curtly.

"Reyansh, he can do both. He's a multitasker you don't know. So Aaryamaan it's decided you'll stay here." Siya said going to his sides and wrap his hands with her.

Reyansh clenched his fist and his heart pinch.

"Alright as you say ma'am." Aaryamaan said giving her a mockery salute and she giggles.

"Come I'll show you your room." Siya said and both was about to go when Reyansh stop them.

"Siya, I need a cup of coffee. Can you make it for me?" Reyansh said.

"Okay Reyansh ." Siya said sweetly and Reyansh take a sigh relief.

"Robin! Make a cup of coffee for Reyansh sir and send it to our room." Siya said ordering the servant while Reyansh pissed off. Siya goes with Aaryamaan and a fire of jealousy ignite in his heart.

_______ 🌸 _______

Siya later come to their room and see Reyansh working on the laptop.

He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't noticed her. Siya look at coffee mug which was placed on the table full.

"Reyansh, what's this you didn't had your coffee yet? See your coffee turned cold, I guess." Siya asked touching the coffee mug that turned cold.

"I asked you to make a coffee for me not to Robin." Reyansh said keeping his eyes on the laptop screen.

"So what?" Siya said shrugging her shoulder off.

"Siya, I married you not Robin. If I wanted a coffee from him then I would have asked him. But when I have asked you then you should have made it for me. Anyways let it be, you seem to busy with your best friend. " Reyansh answered sternly still not looking at her. Siya took a seat beside him and closed his laptop.

"What? Can you see I'm doing work?" Reyansh said irritatingly finally look at her.

"Ohh! So this work is now more important than me?" Saying Siya take the laptop from his hands.

"Reyansh, you are upset with me just because of a cup of coffee? Then don't be I'll just make one for you." Siya said and was about to get when Reyansh holds her hands.

"Let it be I don't want to have a coffee now." Reyansh said and take the laptop from her hand.

"Hmm.. You know I'm so happy today that Aaryamaan came here. You know we are best friends from college time. I wanted to make you meet him on our wedding day but that idiot didn't came because of his stupid works and meetings." Siya started to tell him about their friendship and he clenched the file in his hand.

"You know the funny part is, when we were in college our friends used to tease us that we will end up together one day and we will get married in future. So funny right! Every girls were crazy for him but he didn't pay any heed to them. He was a complete nerd and all girls used to get jealous of me that he made me his friend not them." Siya was praising about Aaryamaan but she doesn't had any ideas that Reyansh's anger and jealousy was increasing every time when she utter Aaryamaan's name.

"Ahh!" She yelled out of jolt and was shocked to see Reyansh angrily throwing his file on the floor.

"Siya, did I ask you to tell me about him? No right? Then please don't disturb me right now. I have an important presentation to make. I don't have free time, like you" Reyansh burst his anger as he stood up.

His chest was heaving up and down in anger. He himself doesn't know why their friendship was affecting him so much.

"Reyansh!" She stood up and take his name in whisper.

For the first time she saw him angry and that too this much which scared her.

Reyansh looked at her whose eyes brimmed with tears and her whole body was trembling with fear. He realised what he just did now and feeling regret.

"Siya, I- I'm sorry actually.." He was justifying his act for the sudden outburst but finding no words.

" It's ok. I'm sorry that I have disturbed you. Continue your work. Your work is really important right? I'm sorry." saying she wipes her tears which was flowing from her eyes.

"Siya! I'm sorry! Siya.." Siya goes from there crying and didn't pay heed any of his sorry.

And Reyansh was cursing himself for reacting like this. He doesn't know why he was feeling jealous when she talks about Aaryamaan.

_______ 🌸 _______

A/N : Hi!

Feedback please?

Try following me in instagram it's authorzysha

With love,

Zysha 💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.8K 28
Palak Deora: 23 years old, 5'6 feet, flirty, possessive, emotional and enjoys life to the fullest, loves challenges, gets everyone's attention, loves...
354K 19.9K 24
Book One in the 'Loving' series. ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Arjun Singhania is a driven and successful 27-year-old man who believes he has everything he needs in lif...
258K 9K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
387K 12.5K 50
"We were fated to meet through ink...." Ishaan Malhotra is the most famous and young billionaire in India at the age of 25.He is very handsome and ha...