Lonely heart | cb

By bitchyvvitchy

In which two souls find a way back to each other My sweet escape sequel More

introduction + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
epilogue

twenty

1K 30 7
By bitchyvvitchy

I was beyond exhausted but I was so excited to see Billie Eilish perform. We're on the way to her stage right now.

Every step I take feels like needles stabbing my feet. Colby was a little ways a head of me, so I saw him turn around.

He frowned as he looked at me. He stopped so I could catch him with him.

"You okay, Ash?" He asked as I nodded my head. "I'll be okay, don't worry about me." I tell him.

He shook his head towards me. "Get on my back." I was confused for half a second.

He moved in front of me and bent over so I could jump on his back.

I asked if he was sure and he nodded his head. I counted down and jumped onto his back, wrapping my arms around him.

He adjusted to make sure I was on him okay and then started walking. "Thank you, Colbs." I bend my face down and kissed his cheek.

I couldn't tell if he was blushing because it was dark, but I could see the small smile formed on his face.

"Anytime." He carried me the whole way to the stage, which made me very thankful.

Billie should be coming up soon so while we waited, we all hung out and talked.

These past couple of days have been exhausting but super fun.

Coachella was honestly the best. Last night we watched Harry Styles and it was amazing.

You can tell how much he loved being on stage. When the lights started coming on for Billie, everyone started cheering.

I was the most excited to see her. We all sang along with her as she performed.

When Happier Than Ever came on, the girls and I screamed this song.

I was honestly feeling myself. When Lovely came on, I started realizing how real this felt.

I couldn't believe that I was actually here with everyone, experiencing the same thing.

I feel infinite right now. Nothing could ruin this moment. I made sure to enjoy the rest of the concert, singing and dancing with the girls.

When it finished, I'll admit that I was a little sad. I was enjoying it so much, I didn't want it to end.

The walk back to the uber felt so long. I was so ready to get back in bed.

After what felt like hours, we were finally piling into the car. The Uber takes us to the AirBnB, which I was thankful for.

We walk into the house groggily. We went upstairs to our rooms. I instantly changed and laid down.

"I'm so exhausted." I groan into the pillow. Colby chuckles as he walks into the room.

"We get to do this all again tomorrow." He reminds me jokingly. I could feel the bed shift meaning that he was laying down next to me.

I groan again knowing my body was tired from all the walking. It didn't take me long to fall asleep that night.

I didn't wake up til noon, and I was still tired. I went downstairs knowing Colby wasn't in bed and everyone was outside.

Even Nolan was here which made me happy. "What's up little bro?" I mess his hair up while I walk past him.

He moves away from me which makes me laugh. "What'd you guys think of the show last night?" Nolan asked curiously.

We all started talking about how much we loved the performances. Nolan said since he was with the paramedics, they had a decent view.

He said other than it being loud, it was a good view. It was nice just hanging out with everyone and talking about the performances.

Nolan sadly had to leave early since he had to get ready and head there early.

Once he left, we hung out for an hour or two and then started getting ready.

I was sitting on the bed, doing my makeup as Colby laid on the other side of the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"You excited for tonight?" He asked making conversation. I nodded my head, quickly looking over at him.

He looked really good right now, I won't lie. "Besides the walking, of course. It's gonna be fun." I boast it up.

I am sad it's the last day, but I'm so happy that I get to experience this with everyone.

Once I was done with my makeup, I did my hair and put on my outfit.

I went downstairs so I could do the fit check with the girls for Kat's Youtube.

Once everyone was ready, we called an Uber and hung out with each other. As we waited, my phone started ringing.

I look down to see it was Logan. "I'll be right back." I stood up from the couch and walked into another room.

I answer the call, bringing it to my ear. "Hey, what's up?" I ask when I answer.

"Just calling you before I go into the bar. Seeing how Coachella is going." It sounded strange the way he was talking to me.

"It's amazing. It's a lot more walking than I thought it was going to be but it's fun." I tell him.

I didn't want to get too into it knowing we were about to leave. "That's cool. It's weird without you at the bar." He sadly tells me.

I laugh a little towards him. "Don't get soft on me now, Wheeler." I tease him a little bit.

I could feel him roll his eyes towards me. "Ashton! Cab's here!" Kat yelled like Pauly D does on Jersey Shore.

I sigh knowing I have to get off the phone. "I have to go, I'll call you back soon." I push him off the phone.

I could hear him sigh a little bit through the phone. "Okay, have fun and be careful." He wishes.

We hang up the phone and I shove it in my pocket. I go meet everyone, Colby looking at me strangely.

"Who was that?" He whispered not wanting to make a big deal. "Logan. He wanted to talk while going to work." I inform him.

We were slowly walking behind the other four. I could tell he was confused, as I was.

"I don't trust him." He admits to me. I furrow my eyebrows towards him as he looks at me.

I couldn't read his facial expressions. I climb to the back of the SUV as he does the same thing.

"Why not?" I ask him. He just shrugs, not answering my question. Before he could answer, Stas started talking to me about tonight.

I didn't want to push the conversation with Colby. When we arrive, we make sure to thank the driver while we get out.

I couldn't believe that it's the last day of Coachella. It's honestly been an amazing weekend with them.

It went by really fast and I wish it wasn't. I feel like the bond with them has been stronger knowing we're spending all day everyday with each other.

I wouldn't want it any other way. We all walked in together, me making sure I take everything in.

"You don't understand how beautiful you look right now with the sun setting on you." Colby complimented.

I turned to look at him to see if he's being serious or not. I could tell he was being genuine.

I can see it in his ocean blue eyes. He's looking at me the way he used to when we were together.

As I stared at his face, I felt the sudden urge to do something. I rush over to him and cup his face.

I crash my lips onto his and kiss him, feeling the electricity again.

I thought he was going to pull away and push me away. But he cupped my face too and kissed me back, our lips moving in sync.

I couldn't be happier at this moment. These past few months have been rough.

Colby and I broke up, my dad passed away, and I was completely lost.

The band helped me gain my motivation again and helped bring the light back.

But Colby was standing at the end of the tunnel, waiting for me. I couldn't be happier about it either.

As I stood there, kissing Colby in the Coachella field, I realized that it's Colby.

It's always going to be Colby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.7K 35
In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags #1 on Colbybrock on 3.30.22
133K 2.1K 33
In which a girl meets her celebrity crush
327K 4.8K 38
In which a girl meets a guy accidentally at a party Started: august 11, 2021 Finished: november 26, 2021 [real life + social media]
355K 2.7K 200
Colby Brock x Reader instagram love story