Accidently love

By Yumni23

Karan ( huskily ) : itna shor kue macha rahi hu Preeta : kue..kai sh..shadi nahi karni.... aur tumsai tu bilk... More

Introduction
Kidnapped
Mine
Married
First kiss
Escape
Friends
Shopping
Closeness
Old friend
jealousy
Party
Chocolate
Horror movie
College
Shy
Suspicious
Bloody box
Cute bannters
Misunderstanding
Separation
Rescue her
Passion
Interaction
Bussiness Partner
Invited ?
My lady
His embrance
Revelation
Pain
Bajarbattu ki Bajarbatti
Date

Broken

781 110 25
By Yumni23

Coming back to the story !

In karan room !

He devileshly throwing everything. Everything in his room is shatter. His eyes are red not only red also filled with tears.

Why he give importance to her. Why she betrayed him. All thoughts coming in his mind.

He pick punching bag from cupboard and start punching to take out his all frustation.

Karan : Ahhhh !! Nahi chahyai tum mjhai ... i hate you

He was shouting while punching on bag. His both hand were bleeding.

Mahir enter in his room after listening his shout.

Mahir : pagal hogia hai tu kia kar rha hai..

Karan : han hogia hu pagal tu ja yaha sai

Mahir : mai kahin ni ja rha aur kya hai yeh sab

Karan : tu..

Karan hold his hand and throw him out of room. He close the door with thud and slide down on door and sit on floor cryingly. He has no enery in his body.

Karan : kuee kue dhoka diaaa.. kue yeh sab kiaa..

He said and punch on door.

________________

On other side !

Preeta walking on road lifelesly. She have no tears in her eyes. She is just walking like a statue on road. She want to cry.. she see bench on side of road. She sit on bench and hug her knees. Tears start forming in her eyes remembering all scenes. She start crying. He have to listen her. He don't give her chance to justify. He said he love her then why he don't trust her ?

Preeta : aik ... dafa meri bat sun to lety.. par tumhai tu mujhai apni zindagi sai nikalna tha ...

She said and cry more.

Preeta : lekin...nahi ab mai kabhi tumhai apni shakal nahi dekhao gi.. now i have to stand for myself.

She wipe her tears and stand to go. At that time a black car come infront of her. Two men wearing black mask come out from car and hold her from arms and forcefully start dragging toward car. She kept shouting but no one listen her. Soon she felt cloth on her mouth and all become black !

__________________

Mahir was drinking water in kitchen. Bella eventually come in kitchen but after seeing mahir she gave him hard glare.

Mahir : bella listen

Bella : kya listen han jo karan nai kia oskai bad kuch sun na baki hai..

Mahir come forward and hold her hands.

Mahir : baby osko thora sambhalny du mai sab thik kar du ga..

Bella nod with stern face. Mahir know this is very big game he already what he will do.

_________________

A room show full of dark only a ray of light falling on girl face from close window mirror. A girl both hand tied to chair. She in unconcious. The girl is nonother than preeta.

A man in 24's enter in room. He was dressup in suit having smirk on his face. He order his man to bring glass of water. He throw that glass of water on preeta face.

She slowly open his eyes and man standing infront of her make her froze.

Preeta : a...arav

A whisper come from her mouth. She see herself tied to chair.

Preeta : kya hai yeh sab kholo mujhai

She start struggling.

Arav : arey arey dost aram sai...

Preeta : yeh kaisa mazak hai arav.

Suddenly a voice come from behind and thia voice is non other than raghuveer * her uncle *

Raghuveer : arey beta tumhai hosh agia..

Preeta look around and understand that they meetup. She look at arav with hurt eyes.

Preeta : arav tu toh mera dost hai tu yeh sab ...

Arav : dost tha ab mai bas uncle ka right hand hu you know what maine sab kuch acheive kr lia jo jo mai chahta tha..

Preeta : arav tu pagal hogia hai...

Arav : pagal tu pehlai thaa akal ab aii..

Raghuveer : arey yeh sari batien tu hoti rahy gi beta arav waisey bhi hamai apni beti ko kisi special jagha lai kai jana hai..

Preeta : mujhai kahin ni jana kholo mjhaii...

Arav and raghuveer look at eachother with smirk. Arav signal his men something. One men come with injection and and inject her.

Preeta : choro mujhai.... kholooo.. *shouting*

Soon she become unconsicious.

Arav : meri os sai bat hogi hai thori dair mai wo paiso kai sath hotel ponch jai ga hamai bas preeta ko waha chorna hai..

Raghuveer : jaise maine kaha tha waisey hi hona chahyai.. sonai ki chirya bari mushkil sai hath ai hai.. ab dekh tu mai krta kya kya hu..

Arav : par os karan ka kya kary gai...

Raghuveer : oski jan is mai basi hai.. aur is waqt oski jan hamary pas hai kuch nahi begar sakta wo hamara.

More secrets on the way !!

_________________

At morning !

Karan didn't come for breakfast. Mahir and bella also eat breakfast in silence. Mahir immediately go for some work.

Karan doing some work in office. He can't stay in his room. His room always remind her presence. He see preeta every where. That's why he decided to spend some time in his study to devired his mind. He also don't go office. He don't want to see anybody. He just want to sit alone. But always his mind betrayed him and start thinking about his babydoll.

He close laptop and leaned on his chair with close eyes. He don't know what is happening to him. After throwing her out he can't take a breath. He just want her in his arms. Close to his heart but then he remind her betrayed.

Karan : preeta coffee

He shout without realising what he say.

Bella enter with cup of coffee with stern face and place coffe on table. Karan open his eyes.

Bella : oskai sath bhi nhi rehna chahty.. aur oskai bgair bhi nahi reh sakty..

Karan : mujhai is topic par koi discussion nahi karni..

Bella : han tumhai kabhi khud kai ilawa koi thik bhi laga hai..

Karan : bella ...

He didn't complete then mahir barged in his study angrily and throw envelope of those pic on his table. Bella and karan look at him.

Mahir : in jhoti tasveero ki wajha sai nikala tha tunai osai..

Karan hurridely stand from his chair.

Karan : WTF* he shout

Mahir : ayan pas gaya tha mai khud dekh kai arha hu morphed hai yeh photos.

Bella : kal wo bolti rahi kai aik dafa meri sun lo lekin tumhai tu sach jan na hi nahi tha

Karan : kaisa sach

Bella : ab kia faida..

Karan : Can you guys plzz clear somethingg *shout*

Bella : os din preeta uncle aur arav sai nahi mili thi balkai..

She tell them all matter.

Guilt plastered on his face.

The first thought in his mind come is where is preeta.

Karan : ab...ab preeta kahan hai..

Bella : maine roknai ki khosish ki thi par osnai nahi suni keh rhi thi mery apartment mai rahy gi..

Mahir : what lekin wo apartment to ponchi hi nahi mujhai subha guard ka phone aya tha kai wo kisi kam sai dosry mulk ja raha tu osnai apartments ki keys mujhai bhijwa dein.

Karan : what the hell sab kuch messup hogya meri wajha sai...

Then just his phone ring. Mahir and karan share serious look.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.6K 44
Based on Mahira - Karan mehandi track where Preeta is injured and Karan gets to know the truth. Will Preeta realise her love for Karan? Will Mahira...
45.5K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...
49.2K 4.6K 36
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...
89.4K 5.4K 39
~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get drunk and ring up to a person you are pro...