The Fairly Loudparents (TFO x...

Per Lance1889

Brought on by The Fairly Oddparents being put on Netflix. Lincoln's life has hit an all time low. He's grade... Més

Episode 0 - Fairy Godparents!
Episode 1 - Knock First!
Episode 2 - Losta Lincolns
Episode 3: Fairy Parents
Episode 4: Where's Wanda's Wand?!
Episode 5: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 1
Episode 6: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 2
Episode 8: Power Madness!
Episode 9: Not Alone in the Dark
Episode Suggestion
Episode 10: Knighty Knight Sir Loud
Episode 11: Brawl in the Family
Episode 12: Spell It Out
Episode 13: The Anti-Fairly Loudparents

Episode 7: The Zappys

1K 36 38
Per Lance1889

Here's the next episode! It's another Oh Yeah! Cartoons episode, Ep. 7 too! Feel free to share this story with others and share ideas in the comments! Enjoy!

It was nighttime in Royal Woods and in the bathroom of the Loud House, Lincoln was wiggling his front teeth.

Lincoln: Oh, drat!

Cosmo and Wanda appear in night clothes with Cosmo holding a teddy bear.

Cosmo: Uh, what's wrong Lincoln?

Lincoln: It's terrible! My tooth is loose! Hey, you're my fairy godparents, can you guys fix it so it won't fall out?

Cosmo: Woah, sorry Lincoln, but that's tooth fairy territory.

Lincoln: She's real? I always thought it was my parents.

Wanda: Oh, the Tooth Fairy. Why is she the most popular fairy?

Cosmo: What did you expect? She puts money under people's pillows. She bribes every kid in the world.

Lincoln: Too bad. These teeth were my only defining feature outside of my white hair.

Lincoln walked downstairs with his godparents.

Wanda: (poofs with Cosmo near Loud Sister's awards) Wow! Must be nice to have all those awards.

Cosmo: We've never won anything.

Suddenly a Fairy wearing a mailman's uniform poofed into the living room.

Fairy Mailman: Message for Cosmo and Wanda, (unfolds the letter) Roses are red, violets are blue, Sugar is sweet.... and you guys have been nominated for our "Outstanding GodParenting Addition" at this year's Zappy Awards!

Lincoln: That doesn't rhyme.

Cosmo: Who cares! Did you hear that, Wanda?

Cosmo and Wanda: We're up for a Zappy!

Wanda: We've never been nominated for anything before.

Lincoln: Why not?

Cosmo: Well, Lincoln, our godparent career is been specialled with...uh...what's the word I'm looking for, dearest?

Wanda: Failures.

Cosmo: Yeah, yeah, that's it! Yeah... (depressed) that's it...

Lincoln: It says here... that I have to come with you.

Cosmo and Wanda: What are we waiting for?

Cosmo and Wanda pull out their wands and poof away with Lincoln along to Fairy World.

*****

Situated on clouds up in the heavens. The roads are rainbows, as well as the bridge down to Earth.

Lincoln and his godparents poof into the world, Lincoln looked at the bridge in confusion.

Lincoln: What's with the bridge, can't you

Cosmo: It's more for fashion than function.

C&W led Lincoln throughout Fairy World they followed the many fairies flying above them. Cosmo and Wanda were using magic to get changed.

Lincoln: I just realized something...

Cosmo: (Wanda pulling on a girdle to make him fit into a suit) What's that, sport?

Lincoln: What is a Zappy?

Wanda: (putting on Make-up) It's like an Emmy for Magical Beings, depending on what you've done or what you're good at, you can get a Zappy!

Wanda zaps Lincoln into a suit and tie, which Cosmo quickly fixes. The three arrived at a massive theater.

Wizzy: Thanks for watching FTV, Fairy Television! I'm Wizzy. I'm your host and I'm outside live at this year's Zappy Awards.

Wizzy pointed toward the Red Carpet as a number of people.

Wizzy: Yes, sir, there's certainly no shortage of magic celebrities here tonight!

The cameraman focused on the magic celebrities Santa Claus, Merlin the magician, Mother Nature, Lady Luck, and Cupid waving at their fans and cheering as they flew over the Red Carpet. Lincoln, Wanda, and Cosmo watched them pass by, everyone didn't even notice them.

Wizzy: I still don't see... wait! There he is, the toughest fairy in the universe, fed instructor from the Fairy Academy, Jorgen Von Strangle!

The crowd boos as Jorgen walks on the Red Carpet, stopping in front of Cosmo, Wanda, and Lincoln.

Jorgen: Hello, tiny little creatures. (glares) And Loud.

Cosmo: Uh... hello, Jorgen. (smiling with Wanda as Lincoln waves)

Lincoln: (unfazed) Hello, Jorgen. (sees a small boy with Jorgen) Who is he?

Jorgen: This is Winston. He's the boy I watch over. Make a wish, now! (pointing his charging wand at Winston)

Winston: I wish I could see the age of twelve! (cries)

Jorgen: Haha, he always makes that one.

Lincoln, Cosmo, and Wanda looked at each other before swiftly walking inside. Inside, everyone sits down as they get ready for the assembly.

Announcer: Fairies and magic folk! Here is your host for this year's Zappy Awards, Billy Crystal Ball!

A blue-haired fairy flew onto the stage.

Billy Crystal Ball: (with no head) Good evening, I'm Billy Crystal Ball, and I wanna show you how to get a head in line... (poofs up his head) like this, (laughs) Oh, I just made it up, but don't worry, I've got seventy-right million of them.

Suddenly, Jorgen zapped his wand at Billy Crystal Ball to get his attention, Billy dodges the blast and debris.

Jorgen: Start the show. Do it now!

Billy gulps, and does a happy pose, then runs away. Billy quickly goes to his podium and clears his throat.

Billy: And now, the nominees for best costume design.

Billy shows 3 nominees, One fairy, who is dressed as a magician with a beautiful look. The crowd "ooooohs".

The next fairy had an amazing water fountain fixture on her head, that worked too, and the crowd "ahhhhs".

Jorgen, apparently the last nominee, does nothing but stand there. The crowd boos at him.

Billy: And the Zappy goes to...

Jorgen, preparing to zap his wand at Billy.

Billy: Ha, what do you know? Jorgen Von Strangle!

The crowd argues and yells.

Jorgen: Thank you! (pushes Billy off with one finger) You like me, you really like me. (points his wand at the audience) You must like me!

The crowd, boos... but then cheers half-heartedly. Back at Billy's podium.

Billy: (with bandages around his right eye) And now, the award for best magical appearance.

A fairy with a red shirt appears in a swirling motion, another fairy appears in pixelated graphics, and Jorgen blasts through, creating an explosion that damaged a large part of the building.

Billy: (hairless and with large bumps on top of his head) Congratulations.

Jorgen: (takes the zappy) Haha! (Billy Crystal Ball falls down off-screen with a thud) I don't want to thank anybody, but Me!

Lincoln: What? Is everybody here afraid of that guy!?

Cosmo and Wanda: Yes!

Lincoln: You know, I'm glad I've used a bunch of loopholes to mess up his day.

The show staff clean up and Billy is back at his podium, covered in bandages all over his body and a blood pressure machine.

Billy: And now, the award for best overall godparenting. For this award, each child must explain why they love their fairy godparents, and the nominees are... Sally and Stan.

Stan: Why do you love me, Sally?

Sally: I don't know. (money given to her from Stan) Oh, now I remember! I love you, Stanley!

The crowd cheers lightly.

Billy: Jorgen and his boy, Winston.

Jorgen: Why do you love me, Winston?

Winston: Because you told me to...

Jorgen: Because I tell you to what?

Winston: Because you told me to, sir!

Billy: Congratulations, Jorgen! Oh, uh... Lincoln Loud?

Lincoln: Yeah?

Billy: Why do you love your fairy godparents?

Lincoln: Why? What do you mean, why? They're my best friends.

Everyone is shocked by Lincoln's straightforward answer.

Lincoln: Well, they make me feel safe, They make me feel special, they make me feel loved, and they may make a few mistakes, but so have I. And I honestly don't care about this whole Zappy thing, I know what it's like to not win an award, and even if they don't win, my opinion won't change, because well... they're my pals and my fairies, and I love them more than anything!

Cosmo and Wanda: (tears of joy) Oh, Lincoln! (hug Lincoln)

Billy: (cries then looks at Jorgen) Nah! (flies over to Lincoln) Guess what, Lincoln! Your godparents win!

Crowd: (cheering) Yay! Lincoln!

Billy: (giving the trophy to Cosmo and Wanda) Congratulations!

Jorgen: (zaps his wand again at Billy) I beg your pardon, but I think you have something that belongs to me.

Lincoln: No way, dude! You're not getting this award! Right, guys?

Cosmo and Wanda: Uh... yeah, right.

Jorgen: Give it here!

Jorgen pulls the pillow holding the zappy toward himself.

Lincoln: No! (pulls it back from him)

Cosmo and Wanda: Lincoln! (They help Lincoln pull it back)

Jorgen: Let go!

Jorgen tried to whip the three off the pillow, but his action was so powerful that the force launched the Zappy award towards Lincoln's two front teeth.

Lincoln: OW!

Lincoln fell back as the Zappy award hit the floor. His front teeth hit the floor with a bit of blood dripping from his mouth. The crowd gasped in shock.

Fairy 1: He hurt a child!

Fairy 2: I didn't know Jorgen's greed sunk that low!

The crowd boos Jorgen even harder than before, some even throw food and drinks at him.

Jorgen: Ha! Like I care what you all think.

Jorgen reached down for the Zappy but Cosmo suddenly grabbed him by the finger.

Cosmo: That tears it!

Cosmo grabbed his shirt and tore it off. Revealed massive muscles, rivaled only by Jorgen due to the size difference between them.

Lincoln: Since when was Cosmo that buff?

Wanda: He never misses a chance to watch his favorite workout video, "5 Second Massive Pecs!"

Lincoln looked up at Wanda, who was staring doe-eyed at Cosmo with a wide smile.

Cosmo reared a fist back and punched Jorgen in the face. Jorgen stumbled back, he readied his wand to blast Cosmo, but upon firing, Cosmo flexed his massive pecs and blocked the shot. Cosmo swung his arm behind his back and brought his fist forward, striking Jorgen hard in the face. Jorgen went flying backward into the wood floorboards.

Cosmo: Wanna try again?

Cosmo then took Jorgen's massive wand away and proceeded to pummel him with it like a club. Wanda then snapped out of it and raised her wand. In a poof of smoke, Wanda turned into a dragon.

Wanda: Let me have a turn!

Wanda joined in the beat down of Jorgen with a firey twist. Lighting Jorgen ablaze with fiery claws. Dust kicked up as various things were taken and broken against Jorgen's body. Winston then approached Lincoln with a rag.

Winston: Here. Sorry, about Jorgen.

Lincoln placed the rag on his mouth to stop the bleeding.

Lincoln: Thanks. And it's fine, I'll just find some loopholes to make sure he's behind a desk doing paperwork. 

Winston: Please do, the more paperwork he has the less he's torturing me!

Lincoln: I'll keep that in mind.

In the scuffle, the pillow was sent flying through the air and it lands on Lincoln's lost front teeth.

As soon as the pillow landed over the front teeth, a female fairy appeared, she had a lovely figure with light green hair and a crown with a tooth on it. She wears a pearl necklace around her neck. She wears a white shirt with a picture of a tooth on it and wears light green hot pants with stars on them, and a skirt that matches the color of her hair as well as boots.

Cosmo: (as Wanda makes wasn't amused) The Tooth Fairy! (sniffs her scent) Minty, not mediciny. (gets hit with a club) OW!!

The Tooth Fairy flies over to the pillow and takes the teeth out from under it.

Tooth Fairy: What's the meaning of... (photographer prepares to take a picture; the Tooth Fairy poses; the photographer takes a picture) ...this? You weren't supposed to lose this tooth for 6 days, 4 hours, and 3 minutes.

Lincoln: Well, mam. (pointing at Jorgen) He made it fall out.

Jorgen: (hides his wand) Hi, Honey...

Lincoln, Cosmo, and Wanda: Honey!?

Tooth Fairy: What? He's got nice teeth.

Cosmo: Definitely ain't for the personality.

Cosmo let Jorgen go and backed away.

Cosmo: Imma leaves you to your wife, cause nothing I do will match the wrath of a wife.

Wanda: (pats Cosmo's head with her dragon hands) Smart husband.

Cosmo: Yay! I got brownie points!

Lincoln: Do you mean favor points or-

Cosmo poofs up an entire tray of brownies and hands one to Lincoln.

Lincoln: Alright then.

Tooth Fairy: Jorgen darling. How many times have I told you how I hate being seen in public (shouts) without my makeup!?

The Tooth Fairy was very furious at Jorgen, then smiled at the people. she picks up Jorgen by his ear before she flew up higher then Jorgen's normal height to make him dangle.

Jorgen: OW!!

Tooth Fairy: Now then, I think you should apologize for knocking this young man's tooth out.

Jorgen: Y-yes, my little bicospit. Lincoln, is there anything I or my muscles can do to make it up for you?

Lincoln: Well, can I have my front teeth back?

Tooth Fairy: Sorry, (gives Lincoln quarters) but I have a very strict, no-return policy. But they are baby teeth and they'll grow back in a few weeks.

Jorgen: Lincoln, (take his teeth out) Take mine! They're large, shiny, and POWERFUL!

Lincoln: Wow, thanks. Congratulations on your award, you too!

Cosmo and Wanda: Thanks, Lincoln!

Wanda: But we didn't really care if we won or not.

Lincoln: How come?

Cosmo: Because our real reward is just being with you!

Lincoln: Oh, thanks, guys!

Billy: (in a full body cast being pushed by a nurse) I hope you're not leaving just yet!

Lincoln: Why's that?

Billy: Because we've got three more awards to hand out! Most Creative Godchild! Most Outstanding Godchild! And Most Caring Godchild! All of which were won by You! Most Creative because you found loopholes in Da Rules! Most Outstanding because you've tricked Lady Luck, Anti-Fairies, and Jorgen himself! And Most Caring for... Well, I don't think I need to sound like a broken record.

Wanda: Good job sport!

Cosmo: Yeah! Now you've got some awards with us!

Wanda: Cosmo put your shirt back on, people are staring.

*****

Back at the Loud House, in the morning, the Louds were enjoying breakfast. Rita handed Lincoln a plate of pancakes.

Rita: Here's your pancakes, Lincoln.

Lincoln: Thanks, Mom!

Lincoln chomped down on the whole pancakes with the teeth Jorgen gave him.

Lynn Sr.: Hmm, why are your teeth so big?

Lincoln: (full mouth) Lisa's Inventions.

Lynn Sr.: Alright then. And don't talk with your mouth full!

Lincoln swallows his pancakes and smiles with Cosmo and Wanda in their fish forms.

The End!

That's it for this chapter! Bye!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.6K 70 8
After the events of the first story, Steve and Lincoln are no longer part of the Loud family. After multiple murders, Steve and Lincoln are willing t...
13.9K 135 17
(Note: this is not canon to Lincoln & the incredible team nor The Incredibles Lobby Style this is its own separate story) A month after the Loud Hou...
1.8K 3 6
After putting Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily on the wrong plane, Lincoln, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn go to Hollywood to retrieve them and get...
22.5K 283 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...