My Killer Soulmate (Tronnor A...

Par SoobinsEuphoria

How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to m... Plus

Chapter 1//Connor
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3// Connor
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Connor
Chapter 6//Troye
Chapter 7//Connor
Chapter 8//Troye
Chapter 9//Connor
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Connor
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 15//Connor
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Connor
Chapter 18//Connor
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Connor
Chapter 21//Troye
Chapter 22//Connor
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Connor
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Connor
Chapter 27//Connor
Chapter 28//Troye
Chapter 29//Connor
Chapter 30//Troye
Epilogue//Connor

Chapter 14//Connor

3.7K 176 148
Par SoobinsEuphoria

Connor

____________________

The next morning I wake up to the feel of strong arms wrapped around my body. What a welcomed change from the usual. I really don't mind cuddling him at all but sometimes it's nice to be the little spoon. I stay snuggled in his arms for longer than I probably should. I have no idea what time it is and I have work today. I think I'm doing an outdoor photo shoot with some up and coming singer. Troye nudges me with his nose to tell me that he's awake and a small giggle leaves me lips and I hide my face in his bare chest. Honestly him being almost naked doesn't really bother me anymore. I kind of really like seeing him like that to be quite honest.

"Good morning." I say lifting my head so that I can look into his deep blue eyes. He smiles at me before responding in a deep voice that makes my heart race.

"Good morning, Connor." He runs his fingers across my back feather light and it takes everything in me not to shiver in pleasure. It feels so right to have his hands on me. I don't know if that sounds weird or if it's too soon for me to be thinking all the things that I have been thinking about. Normally soul mates meet and fall in love with in weeks so I guess we aren't really taking anything to fast. I mean we haven't even had our first kiss yet. I mean we almost did but then I pulled away because I was really scared. Of what I'm not to sure but I was scared.

I see the clock on the other side of the room and my eyes bulge out of my head. I am so fucking late for work. Shit. Shit. Shit. I pull myself out of Troye's arms and he looks at me really confused as I start running around the room trying to get ready in as little time as possible. Troye pulls out his phone and taps the screen a few times as I continue to get run around my room frantically. I hear his phone chime telling him that he has a message. 

"Connor." He calls my name and I look over at him with my shirt half way buttoned up. "Come back to bed. I just texted Dan and he said that you can have today off and tomorrow if you like. He talked to your manager everything is fine." I pull my clothing off slowly and join Troye back in my warm inviting bed. I wrap my arms around Troye's waist and lie my head against his chest, he wastes no time returning the gesture and pulling me closer to him. We shift into a more comfortable position and I fall back asleep with Troye's fingers running through my hair. 

I wake up to the feel of cold sheets under my outstretched hand and the smell of pancakes coming through the open door. I stretch my muscles before grabbing a big hoodie and throwing it on as I walk into the kitchen. I see Troye standing with his back to me doing something on the stove and I do the first, and most cliched, thing that comes into my mind. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey there, sleepy head." he turns around and ruffles my hair before putting a finger under my chin and looking me in the eyes. He looks so gorgeous with his messy hair and bright blue eyes. I'm starting to think he's about to lean in and kiss me when he says, "Breakfast is ready." in a low voice that has my heart hammering in my chest. He chuckles as I just stand there somewhat awestruck looking as his beautiful face. After a moment I shake my head and join Troye at the table where he has already set out a plate of food for me. A small pancake, strawberries, avocado on toast and a few almonds on the side. Next to the plate is a cup of coffee that smells just right. "I know you usually like to make your own coffee but you were sleeping so I did it for you."

"Thank you so much, Troye. This is really too sweet you didn't have to do this."

"I know I didn't have to. That's why I did it because I knew you'd think it was sweet and it would make you happy. Also making breakfast is kind of a calming thing for me which I kind of really need right now." We start eating and man is it good. He can sing, cook, act (though I haven't really seen that yet, at least I don't think so.) and he's gorgeous as hell. How did I get so lucky?

"You want calm? Then let's stay in bed and watch movies." I suggest and he looks like he really likes the idea of that. When we are done eating, I take our plates and wash them up while he gets a movie ready. When I walk into the living room I see that he's brought his comforter out here and a bunch of pillows. I can see High School Musical ready for us on the flat screen and I squeal in excitement. Troye giggles at me and I throw myself in the comforter on the couch, he joins me on the couch and we wrap up in the comforter. I lean against his shoulder and we start our High School Musical marathon. We stop after the second one for snacks then continue and when we finish those movies we don't stop there. We keep watching movies all day snuggled on the couch and honestly I think it's one of the best day's that I've ever had.

"Con..." He mutters half asleep when it's about ten o'clock at night. He looks so sweet when he's tired. His hair is messy and his face is relaxed, his arms are wrapped lazily around me. This moment is kind of perfect. I kiss his forehead and his grip tightens around me then he lifts his head to kiss my cheek. He's awake now but he looks tired still, I run my fingers over his neck absentmindedly. We look into each others eyes and there is nothing more I want to do right now then to kiss him. I look down at his lips then back to his eyes and he raises an eyebrow. I start to lean in towards him when someone knocks on the door. I pull away somewhat embarrassed and sit back with a sigh as Troye answers the door.

I'm pulled out of my own miserable state when I hear Tyler's voice, it sounds like he's crying. I peak around the corner and I see Troye pulling Tyler into his arms and shutting the door behind Tyler. They have the kind of friendship that no one knows how to describe. They know each other so well that it's insane. I wonder why Tyler is crying. I can hear them whispering to each other but I can't make out the actual words that are being said. After a couple minutes they walk into the living room and Tyler sits down in between Troye and I. I rub Tyler's back and look into Troye's eyes knowing by the far look that something pretty bad must have happened.

"Justin left town with no explanation. No note, no call, no text. Nothing. He won't answer my calls. I called his best friend and he said that Justin has been planning on doing this for ages. I can't keep letting myself care for people like that when they don't want to be with me." I can tell by Troye's face that this is the first time he's heard what happened and I suddenly feel extremely uncomfortable in this situation. I'm suddenly very glad I decided to put on sweat and socks, I get up from the couch and put on some shoes before heading out the door for a late night walk. I send Troye as I walk out of the building:

I'm sorry I just walked out of there but I can't listen to him talk like that when I'm sitting right there. He kind of makes it sound like I don't care about him at all. I care about him just not in the way he cared(es) about me. Sorry I don't need to explain this to you. I'm just going to take a walk. I'll be back in about twenty minutes tops.

I keep walking down the quiet lovely street that I live on for a few minutes before I receive a text from Troye: Please be careful and you don't need to apologize so much, I get it. xx

He's such a sweetheart and as much as I'm worried about Tyler being okay, all I can think about is how I almost kissed Troye. I really wanted to and I was going to then Tyler had to come to our door. Like I'm totally okay that he came to us when he needed help. But could he have waited like a couple minutes? I can't believe I'm being this insensitive. I just really want to kiss Troye and things keep getting messed up just like everything in our lives. At least this time it wasn't anything too bad. My feet somehow find the path to my favorite place and though it's a long walk I'm not tired when I finally get up there. I text Troye to tell him to come and get me and he texts back a sure with a few emojis.

"What a beautiful sight." He says from behind me after I had been up here for a few minutes. "I'm not talking about the night either." He winks at me as I stand up and walk over to him. He has a huge cheesy smile on his face that only gets bigger the closer I step to him.

"You are such a dork." I say to him resting my head against his chest and placing my hands on his hips. Of course he thinks of the cheesiest thing that he can when he replies to me.

"But I'm your dork, right?" I move my hands to his back and hug him as I think of what I should say in response to this. This could potentially be a big step in our relationship. If this were a relationship. I don't know so I just let my stupid mouth take over.

"Only if you want to be." Okay I guess my mouth isn't that stupid. I pull away a little so I can look into his beautiful blue eyes and the heart eyes are just unbearably cute. My heart is fluttering in my chest just looking at him and being so close to him probably isn't helping.

"I think I definitely want to be." He whispers moving his hands to the sides of my face. My breathing hitches and a breathy laugh leaves his lips sending a puff of his minty breath in my face. I pull his body closer to mine and I lean my head in to the thing that I think I've wanted to for much longer then I think. Well almost. Our lips are just millimeters away when we hear a clicking sound and Troye jerks away from me and reaches for his belt. He pulls out a small gun and points it to where he heard the sound come from. We are standing side by side and he leans over to whisper in my ear, "When I say now I want you to run back to the car as fast as you can and leave town. I'll text you the details." Troye pushes me behind him handing me the keys to my car as he keeps the gun trained on the place where we heard the sound come from.

"NOW!" I take off at top speed and I hear someone run out of the bushes towards Troye. I have to listen to him. He's been in situations like this before he knows what's best for you. I keep running and I'm completely terrified and out of breath as I start the car. I pull out of the little lot at top speed and do exactly what Troye told me to do. I leave town.

______________________________

A/N

Hey guys its Amanda and oHHHOhohohohohoho things are starting to get good! Any predictions??? Bring them on!! I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Yeah. So...if you enjoyed any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you munchkins.

Tumblr: FlutteringFranta

Twitter: FlutteryFranta

P.S. A fellow writer and I have started a collab account here on wattpad called "TronnorCo" we are in the process of writing the first chapter and it should be out fairly soon so look out for that.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

210K 12K 33
Troye and Connor have a running feud. Growing up together; you'd think the two boys would have an everlasting friendship, unable to break the bond be...
98.8K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
129K 6.2K 63
in which one accidentally sends nudes to the other.
4.8K 337 23
Life is in the palm of your hands Well, wrists actually. Troye and Connor live in a world where money doesn't exist, there's only a timer on your wri...