๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

sixteen

5K 171 20
By stevezwifey

   my hand squeezed y/n's tighter than ever as i basically dragged her to the front door of our airbnb. she was breathing heavily from her swollen lips behind me, her fingers twitching in my hold.

   i slipped the keys out from her back pocket and quickly unlocked the door, gently pushing her inside. she nearly tripped over her own feet, making me giggle a little as i shut the door behind me.

   i sunk my teeth into my bottom lip as i grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her towards me. i connected our lips in a rushed kiss, pushing her up against the wall.

   she groaned onto my lips as my hands ran along her body, trailing under her shirt and on her abs. her own hand hesitantly came up to grip my hips, pulling me even closer to her.

   she practically whimpered as i pulled away, my lips finding her neck. "b-baby—i didn't even finish my—fuck—ice cream." she whispered, her other hand squeezing the styrofoam bowl that was still half full with ice cream.

   she looked to the side and sighed, placing the bowl down on the small table by the door. "i really wanted that," she whined, her lips forming a pout.

   i glanced up at her as i dug my teeth into her pulse point, making her hiss. "well i want you more." i spoke softly into her ear, leaving a small kiss to the shell before returning to her neck.

   y/n licked her lips as she slowly ran her hands down my back. i left a rather large mark on her neck before pulling away, humming. "why're you so nervous, baby? huh?"

   she swallowed thickly, squeezing her eyes shut. "i—i dunno?" she pouted, her voice high and whiny as she shrugged her shoulders.

   i hummed again, dragging my nails down her long arms, making her shiver. "well...if you're too shy to fuck me, maybe i can go find someone else that can? don't you think?"

   i obviously wasn't going to go and find someone else, i was just talking out of my ass. but i wanted y/n to take control—really take control.

   she was always gentle with me, and i loved that. but i wanted her to be rough. to put it bluntly, i just wanted her to fuck the shit out of me.

   i looked up at y/n and saw her nose twitch, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. her lips spread into a small smile, a little laugh leaving her lips. "oh really?"

   i smiled back. "mhm. i mean, a girl has needs and if you can't satisfy me then i guess i need someone else to do it for me—oh shit!" i cut myself off with a yelp as y/n grabbed me by the waist, pinning my front against the wall.

she dipped her head so her lips were level with my ear. "if you wanted me to fuck you, ari, you could've just asked." she whispered, trailing her hands up my back and to my hair.

she gently unraveled my hair from its tight ponytail, leaving the two hair ties around her own wrist. she massaged my scalp to relax it from the small amount of gel i had used earlier, leaving it to fall down my shoulders and my back.

y/n hummed quietly, her hands falling to my back again. "you like this dress, hm?" she asked, fiddling with the zipper in the back. i whined, resting my forehead against the cold wall.

"y-yeah," i whispered softly, my confidence from earlier dwindling down into a puddle.

"good," y/n smiled against my ear, positioning her hands on either side of the zipper. "i'll buy you a new one." she gave my dress one hard tug and it gave loose, ripping next to the zipper.

i shivered as the cold air made contact with my bare back, making y/n chuckle. she kept pulling until the rip reached the bottom of my dress, letting it go. she pulled at the straps and let them fall down my arms, the dress completely falling off my body and pooling at my feet.

   "such a pretty girl," she mumbled behind me, running her fingertips down my spine. "my pretty girl. right?" she breathed, pressing her lips to my shoulder.

   i nodded quickly, pressing my palms against the wall. "yes, yes. your pretty girl, i promise." i whispered, my breathing picking up as she nipped at my skin. "i'm all yours baby, all yours."

   y/n smiled widely against my skin, tightly grabbing my hips and flipping me around again. she pressed her lips to mine softly, her hands trailing down my sides until they met my thighs.

   i wrapped my arms around her neck and jumped as she tapped the back of my thigh, wrapping them around her waist. y/n sighed as she pulled us away from the wall and walked through the living room and hallway to the bedroom.

   she closed the door behind us with her foot before laying me down on the bed. i fluttered my eyes open as she lowered herself to her knees, unbuckling my heels from around my ankles. she slipped off my heels and laid them at the foot of the bed.

y/n kissed up my legs until she reached the inside of my thighs. her hands were warm against my cold skin, making me twitch. she looked up at me through her lashes as she fiddled with the waistband of my underwear.

i nodded hastily as i tugged at my own lip. "please, please." i begged, pulling at them myself.

y/n smiled and chuckled, grabbing my hands as she pulled my underwear down my legs, letting them fall to the floor. she leaned back down and nipped at the skin on the inside of my thighs.

i squeezed my eyes shut as she blew cold air to my entrance, my fingers gripping the sheets. she pressed a soft kiss to my clit before licking a wide stripe between my folds.

y/n hummed as she dipped her tongue into me, practically slurping me up. my jaw dropped as i stuttered out a moan, my legs twitching in y/n's hold. i wrapped them around her neck and pulled her further into me, making her giggle.

   "o-oh, just like that!" i screamed as she looped her arms around my thighs as she suddenly started to shake her head side to side, hums leaving her lips.

   she went back and forth between a fast and perfectly slow pace, making my toes curl. my lashes were wet with tears as i pushed myself up on my weak elbows, grinding my hips against her face.

"jesus fucking christ, y/n! g-gonna cum already." i sobbed, my legs shaking as her pace increased. she suddenly pulled out her tongue and sucked harshly on my clit.

my body jolted as she shoved two of her fingers into me. i was quickly getting overstimulated as she pounded her fingers into me at a quick pace, the tip of her tongue gliding over my swollen clit.

my fingers laced in her hair and i tugged at it, making y/n moan loudly. her tongue flicked vigorously over my clit before she gently nibbled on it, sending me over the edge.

my only warning was a loud cry as i came into her mouth and onto her fingers, completely drenching her chin. she slurped at my wetness and sucked on my labia, my back deeply arching as she completely overstimulated me.

y/n groaned one last time before slowly sliding her fingers out of my hole, detaching her lips from my clit. she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she stood up, hovering herself above me. she slid her fingers into her mouth and sucked off my cum, her eyes connected on my hazy ones.

   she leaned down again, pressing her lips to mine as she massaged my aching thighs. i lazily cupped the back of her neck, messing with her baby hairs.

   i used the ounce of strength i had left to flip us over, laying y/n on her back. i kissed back down her neck again as i fiddled with the bottom of her shirt. pulling away, y/n sat up a little to let me pull off her shirt.

   i threw it to the floor and shimmied down her body, tugging at her belt. the clanking of the metal buckle made a shiver run down my spine as i pulled the belt loose. i unzipped and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down her legs.

   y/n and i giggled as they got caught on her shoes, and i made quick work on them and her socks before discarding her jeans. i ran my hands up and down her thighs, watching as she closed her eyes.

i gripped the waistband of her boxers and slowly pulled them down her legs, my eyes widening as her dick slapped against her taught stomach. y/n had always been long, and it seemed like she had gotten thicker over these past few years.

and i was not complaining.

i swallowed thickly and looked up at her, keeping our eyes connected as i spit on my hand and gently gripped her in my fist. y/n's jaw clenched as she stared down at me, her eyes hard.

a small giggle brushed past my lips as i sat up on my knees, hovering above her cock. i stroked her a few more times before i lowered my head, taking her head between my lips.

y/n let out a quiet moan above me, her eyes fluttering in pleasure. i took a few more inches as i breathed through my nose, pumping the rest of her cock with my hands. i kept my pace slow, wanting to keep her on her toes.

"fuck, babe," she whispered, her hand softly tangling in my hair. her hand cupped the back of my head but didn't do anything to take control.

i hollowed my cheeks as i pulled back up, releasing her from my mouth with a pop. sticking my tongue out, i locked eyes with her as i slapped her dick against it. i licked down the prominent veins that ran down the sides of her dick, making her twitch.

i took a deep breath and took her cock into my mouth again, this time bobbing my head at a pace i knew made her go crazy. her fist clenched in my hair and her legs closed slightly, making me smile internally.

i slurped her up a few times which earned me another soft moan from my girlfriend, her hips slightly pushing upwards. drool started to pool at the corners of my lips and tears at the corners of my eyes but i ignored it—instead pushing as much of her as i could into my mouth.

this finally pushed a louder groan from her lips as i basically deep throated her, my hands still pumping and twisting at the base. y/n's other hand rose and she gathered chunks in both hands, slowly starting to move me how she wanted.

"god, i've missed your pretty mouth baby. so good," she moaned, her hips pushing up again. she let me up for a quick breath before gently pulling me back down. i sucked on the tip as i swirled my tongue around her slit, making her let out a breathy chuckle.

y/n's pace fastened a little and groans slipped past her lips quickly. "i'm gonna—fuck princess—imma cum. where you want me pretty girl, hm?" she pulled me off of her and gripped herself, her other hand gripping my hair and tugging my head back.

   my eyes were hooded as i stuck my tongue back out at her, silently giving her my answer. her swollen lips slowly spread into a cocky smirk, her head falling back behind her shoulders and her brows knitted together.

   y/n let out a choked moan and her hips jolted forward. i closed my lips around her again just as she let go, her shoulders relaxing as she let out another satisfied moan. i ran my hands up her stomach as i swallowed everything she gave me, my ego rising as she panted.

i pulled myself off and licked her clean before taking in a deep breath, wiping my mouth with my hand. i giggled as y/n flopped down on the bed, the heels of her hands pressing into her eyes. i crawled on top of her again, briefly kissing her lips.

y/n huffed and dropped her arms, her hands falling to my thighs. "you know," she paused, wetting her lips. "i really did miss you." she chuckled, her lips spreading into a bright and giddy smile.

   i giggled, leaning down to kiss her. i pushed my hips down to meet hers, gasping as she bumped against my clit. she slid her tongue between my lips as she unclipped my bra, letting it fall from my arms. i nibbled on her bottom lip again as i pulled away, cupping her cheeks as i stared into her eyes.

y/n sat up and pressed our chests together as i straddled her. i looped my arm around her shoulders as i reached between us with the other, dragging her tip through my folds.

her breath stuttered as i closed my eyes, sighing in my own pleasure. i slowly sunk down on her, my eyes squeezing as she filled me up. y/n gripped my thighs as a small breath escaped her lips, her short nails digging into my skin.

   i couldn't help the squeak that tumbled out of my lips as she bottomed out, my thighs pressed against hers. "fuck, y/n/n," i whined, my eyes closed and eyebrows stitched together. 

   y/n dipped her head and pressed her lips to my neck, her fingers slipping between us and drawing circles on my clit. i gasped, my hips twitching as i ground my hips down, swirling my hips how i know she likes it.

she wrapped her arm around my waist as she aided my movements, helping me bounce on her. i placed my hands on her shoulders for leverage as i picked up my pace, our thighs slapping together.

   y/n groaned beneath me before pressing our lips together, slipping her tongue into my mouth again. i yelped as she flipped us around, hovering above me.

   she sat back on her knees as she hoisted my leg up against her hip. she gently stroked my side as she pushed her hips back, her eyes snapping up to meet mine.

   "baby," i whispered, holding her shoulders. "please f-fuck me. i'm all yours, y/n."

   she smiled at me like an idiot, making one spread across my own face. she squeezed my thigh as she pushed herself back into me, sighing happily. a few nice, long, deep strokes until she lost control and got lost in her head.

   she leaned up on her arms and cursed under her breath as she thrusted into me rapidly. my teeth dug into my bottom lip as i gripped at her hips. y/n leaned back again as she held my legs open by my knees, her deep thrusts making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

y/n dropped my legs again and i wrapped them around her waist. her hand pressed against my stomach as she trailed it up, wrapping it around my neck. she didn't apply any pressure just yet, but the thought of knowing she could take it away from me at any second excited me.

i whined loudly as she let go of my neck and grabbed the pillow next to my head, shoving it under my hips. her grip quickly returned to its original place as her other hand pressed down on my lower stomach, making me cry out.

y/n suddenly applied pressure to the sides of my neck, making my cheeks burn brighter. her necklace dangled over my face as she leaned over me, my stomach pooling with warmth as she fucked into me.

"who do you belong to ariana? tell me." she rasped, a loud groan rumbling out of her parted lips.

"y-you! only you, daddy, i p-promise." the name slipped past my lips before i could swallow it down, but y/n only smirked cockily.

"that's right, good girl," she chuckled,
pressing her lips to my cheek as she slowed her hips. "can anybody fuck you as good as i do? huh?"

i couldn't form my words so i just shook my head, completely wrapping myself around her. i held onto her like a koala as i wailed into her ear, my mind hazy.

i pulled my head out of my neck to press my lips to her in a sloppy kiss, making her moan. she slowed down but kept her thrusts hard, my body jolting at the force.

"i love you so much, y/n/n." i whispered as i pulled away. "so fucking much."

y/n smiled like a little kid as she pecked my lips again. "i love you more, princess." she laid her head in my neck to pepper small kisses to my skin.

"oh fuck, baby, right there! please don't stop, please," i begged in a whisper as i tugged at her hair from the root. y/n hummed, nuzzling her nose into me.

"wouldn't dream of it, sweetheart." y/n chuckled, looping her arm around my waist as she pulled me up against her. her other hand swooped around and played with my clit, making me clench around her.

my stomach was getting hotter and tighter by the second and that familiar tingle was running down my spine. i dragged my nails down her back and felt the skin break under them, y/n hissing next to my ear.

   my eyes were heavy as my head fell back against the pillow. "fuck—i'm gonna cum again!" i sobbed, y/n picking up pace again. "wanna cum with you, please."

   y/n laid me back down on the mattress and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. i felt her twitch inside of me and her hips stuttered, letting me know she was right behind me.

   my legs tightened around y/n's waist and she pushed down on my stomach as i cried out, my body trembling from my second orgasm in the last hour. y/n squeezed my hand as her thrusts became sloppy and uncontrolled, her hips spasming wildly.

   i watched in a daze as her head fell back and her jaw dropped, a pretty moan leaving her throat. "m-motherfuck—" she cursed under her breath as she quickly pulled out and jerked herself off above my stomach. she shuddered heavily as she came, eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide.

   i giggled weakly as she groaned, slumping on the bed next to me. i reached over and laid my hand on her stomach, making her look over at me with tired eyes. she glanced down to my own stomach, scrunching her nose cutely.

   "oh shit, sorry babe. gimme a sec," she rushed, standing up and pulling her boxers up her legs. she walked to the bathroom and quickly grabbed a towel she used earlier to shower. as her back was turned to me, i caught sight of the nail marks and red scratches i left on her skin.

   y/n was quickly back to the bed as she cleaned off my stomach and my thighs, slightly cleaning herself up too. she hummed and threw the towel to the floor, laying back down next to me.

   i lazily pulled myself up to lay on her chest as she pulled the blankets up. y/n hissed as she moved around a little, making me look up and catch sight of her uncomfortable face.

   i giggled and pecked her lips. "sorry about your back, baby." i apologized as i gently ran my nails down her stomach.

"your nails are like claws. like damn, girl." she groaned, nuzzling into me as she wrapped her arms around my body. her lips pressed to the top of my head as i closed my eyes.

"i love you so much ariana. you know that, right?" y/n whispered, twirling a strand of my hair with her finger. "i love you more than anything. sometimes even more than myself." she chuckled, lips spreading into a goofy smile.

i smacked her chest as i rolled my eyes. "i know. and i love you too, loverboy." i spoke softly, pulling myself up to rest in the crook of her neck. y/n's smiled widened as she grabbed my left hand, holding it up and examining it. she brushed her thumb over my ring finger, her eyes softening.

she glanced over at me with a grin. "you know...every time i get on instagram i see ads about rings. maybe it's a sign...?" my cheeks blushed and my eyes widened.

"y/n/n!" i whined, covering my cheeks with my hand. "you shut your damn mouth!"

"i'm sorry!" y/n laughed, rolling us over so she was leaning above me on her elbow. "i just can't help myself! every time i drive past a jeweler, i practically have to slap myself in the face to control the urge."

"i just want to make you my wife," she pouted. "like, right now."

   my smile grew by inches at her words and my stomach swarmed with butterflies. i pressed my lips to hers in a soft kiss before laying my head back down on the pillow.

   "me too, baby. me too. but just a few more months and you can pop the big question, okay?" i giggled, squeezing her nose. y/n scrunched up her face as she shook her head.

   she sighed, a big, dramatic pout on her lips. "fuck, really thought i'd win this time." she slumped against me, laying her head against my bare chest.

   y/n's breathing evened out after a few minutes of me massaging her scalp and kissing her head. her eyes were closed and her eyelashes fluttered against the tops of her cheeks.

   having the person you love the most be so close and safe next to you is the best feeling possible. it may sound creepy, but just hearing her soft breathing relaxes me more than anything.

   i had literally never been more connected to a person in my entire life.

   yes, i had been in many other relationships and had been engaged twice before, but no one had ever loved me like her. truthfully, i don't think i had ever really loved before her.

   y/n showed me what love was. she taught me how to love. i used to be filled with so much hatred and anger—but y/n came and basically cleansed me of all of it. when we got together, i had never been happier or more full of love. i was nice to everyone that deserved it and my attitude had dissipated. i guess y/n just had that affect on people.

   i don't know what i did to deserve someone as good as her, but god, i'm happy i have her. i promised to myself when we found each other again that i'd never lose her for a second time.

   y/n was the love of my goddamn life, and i wasn't going to lose that again. we were going to get our happy ending, and i was going to make sure of it.

——

chapter long as hell for no reason, damn.

also, just another reminder that i go back to
school on thursday!! updates might slow down for maybe a month or two until i can juggle everything, but i'll try my absolute hardest to update for you guys <33!!

and y'all...i think we only got like ten more chapters before this shit ends 😔😔

but then we have the sequel so it's ight 🥰😋😫

i love you all so so much !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
4.2K 132 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
66.7K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
364K 8K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...