The boy I loved <3

By Jameelah181

You and Mattia poliblo are a toxic couple who has broken up recently, and you wanting to get back at him fell... More

•Characters•
•Chapter two•

•Chapter one•

1 0 0
By Jameelah181

You wake up around 1pm to your mom and your dad arguing about whatever, you roll over to check your phone to see a message from Kari.

I roll out of bed , and turn on the shower to get ready for the day.
30 minutes later

I put this outfit on for the day.

"Hey mom,! hey dad! Everything okay? "

Dad: hey honey yeah everything fine! How did you sleep?

"I slept good!, hey Um gonna run some errands today and then is it okay if I spend a few days at kairis?"

Mom: of course honey! You know the rules though. Im serious Blake

"Mom I know. Anyways bye thank you love you guys"

Both: love you too!

You don't need to pack anything because you keep clothes for this reason at kairis, I put on rock climbing by lil yachty .

"Messed around and got richer than all my idols puttin safes-

The song cuts off as you get a call from a unknown number "I'm just gonna answer cause it could be important maybe"

"Hello"
Unknown: Blakely...

You pause because the only person who ever calls you blakely is...

Thank you so much for reading my book I hope you enjoy for what's coming! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.6K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
150K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
188K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
565K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....