Formula 1 - One shots (Book I...

By ricciardoaf

This book is based on one shots of F1 drivers from the 2019-2021 season. started: 08/06/2020 More

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Social distancing fail
Max Verstappen - Mine
Charles Leclerc - Piano kisses
Daniel Ricciardo - My Baby
Sebastian Vettel - His little princess
Mick Schumacher - Glum mood
Kimi Raikonnen - Expect the unexpected
Max Verstappen - Acting life
Lando Norris - Too loud
Daniel Ricciardo - Baby fever
Lando Norris - Challenge accepted
Charles Leclerc - Mini us
George Russell - Catching feelings
Daniel Ricciardo - Fantasy
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Pierre Gasly - Makeout with a stranger
Daniel Ricciardo - Monte Carlo
Sebastian Vettel - Wedding Partner
Lando Norris - Crazy, Stupid, Love
Carlos Sainz - Drunk in love
Max Verstappen - Yes or yes
Charles Leclerc - Love me again
Mick Schumacher - Everything
Charles Leclerc - Honesty Hour
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Party Aftermath
Pierre Gasly - First Aid
Daniel Ricciardo - Kiss the champ
Mick Schumacher - Hangover
Max Verstappen - Xting
Pierre Gasly - Pre season breakup

Charles Leclerc - Photoshoot

9.6K 96 1
By ricciardoaf

1. "Come over here and make me."
6. "Kiss me."
14. "You heard me. Take. It. Off."
150. "Stop distracting me."

Warning: Language & NSFW

A/N: Requested by lucreziasstories . Hope you baby's enjoy .xx

The summer break was upon us and we have to take full advantage of this heat. We were staying at a resort in St. Barts and had planned to stay here for a full week so it gives us enough time to do water sports, and other activities on the island.

All of the boys left over an hour ago to jet ski whilst Marta and I stayed behind. I was so glad I had Marta as company considering all of Charles guy friends had decided to tag along. Marta and I were not in the mood to do things that made our mind race and decided to just chill for the day. We first got breakfast at the buffet, took some pictures and recorded some aesthetic videos before we went back to our room. We got changed into our bikinis before walking through the patio of our room to go to the beach.

We laid on the beach chairs and soaked up some sun for a few minutes before I turned to my side to look at her laying beside me. "Em, I'm not gonna lie.. I'm a bit bored and tired of tanning" I sighed. "Well what else do you want to do ?" She asked as she lowered her sunglasses to look at me. "I don't know" I pouted. "What's a good time pass ?" Marta said more to herself as she tried to think. "I would say eat but we literally just ate a few minutes ago" "Girl when are you not thinking about food ?" She asked as she burst out laughing. "Honestly no idea" I smiled and shook my head. "Ya know what. I actually need new pictures for my instagram. I haven't posted a picture of myself in ages because I don't ever take out pictures" I pouted. "That's actually the perfect idea because you have the best photographer that you could possibly ask for !" She cheered.

"Eeeppp okay I'm hyped now" I said as I stood up from the beach chair. "If you don't mind, can we take out like numerous so I'm good for the next couple of months ?" I raised a brow. "Sure" she laughed as she followed my lead. The lighting was hitting just perfect which made Marta's job easier. 

"Girll you are looking as hot as a chilli in that red bikini" she hyped as she ran over to show me the pictures. "Credit is due to the amazing photographer" I smiled and clapped for her.

"I can already imagine the comments for this picture" she laughed. "Same...and someone is not gonna like it" I laughed along with her. Speak of the devil, they're back. Our laughter died down when he heard the boys talking quite loud from a few meters away. As soon as I made eye contact with Charles, he wiggled his brows. Riccardo walked over to Marta and engulfed her in a hug.  "Hello gorgeous" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Hey handsome" I said muffled into his neck. "What's the special occasion for looking this hot ?" He asked lowly before loosening his grip around me to look at me. "Just a little photoshoot" I said playfully.

"Oh yeah.. and why am I not the photographer ?" He furrowed his brows. "You weren't around so Marta took over" I shrugged. "I can take it from here" he smirked. "Em, looks like someone's stealing your job" I said as I turned to look at Marta and Riccardo. "Ohh I have competition. I'm pretty good at my job but I'm sure he'll get better angles" she winked. "Em !" I shouted her, which made us all laugh. "Have fun" she winked as Riccardo pulled her along with him. "See you guys later !" Riccardo yelled.

"Soooo" I trailed as I turned to look back at Charles. "I was being serious about taking pictures for you" he said. "Ohh okay. Well I wanted to change into something else" I said slowly as my finger trailed down his neck. "Let's go" he motioned to our room.

He sat at the edge of the bed and leaned back. "What did you have in mind ?" He asked as he watched me. "Oh silly me, I forgot you're my stylist" I scoffed sarcastically. He tilted his head to the side with a smirk. "So I was thinking this white dress" I said as I held it up in front of me for him to see. He whistled as he eyed it. "This is the one" he said as he clapped and rubbed his hands eagerly. I smiled then slipped into my white dress, it's a transparent body on maxi dress. "Shit" he said under his breath. "Is the lighting good in here ?" I asked innocently, which he then stood up ready to take his job seriously. He opened his camera on his phone and took a few as a test. "Perfect" he smiled. I posed for a few before I stopped him. Time to take it up a notch.

"Now what ?" He asked concerned. I didn't answer his question as I untied the knot of my bikini top. "What are you doing ?" He questioned. "I want pics of my bare back" I said innocently whilst walking closer towards him and then turning around. "Can you please untie the other knot for me please ?" I asked as I pulled my hair to the side. "Stop distracting me" he said, untying the knot. "How am I distracting you. You wanted to be my photographer and I'm the muse" I pulled out my bikini top and turned around to face him. I grabbed his hand and placed the bikini top, "Fuck kiss me" he said lowly. "Nah ah. Pictures first" I placed a finger to his lips and backed away to my initial spot. He was very annoyed as he took out the pictures. "You're killing me" he said once he was done taking pictures.  "I wanna see how they look" I ignored what he said and walked over to him.

"You're pretty damn good, Leclerc" I said to which he then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. "Photoshoot is over and you're making this very hard for me" he whined. "I can tell" I giggled as I could feel his boner press against me. "Take off the dress" he said. "But I like the dress" I pouted. "You heard me. Take. It. Off" he said sternly. I backed away from him, only a metre apart. "Come over here and make me."
I really like trouble.

He effortlessly pulled me by arm towards him and held me flush against his chest before closing the gap between us. When our lips connected, the kiss started off sweet and sensual until his hands trailed down to my bum. Giving it a squeeze making me moan into the kiss, he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

With my arms wrapped loosely around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist, he pulled me closer towards him which he then fell back onto the bed. The kiss grew more hot and heated.

As we kissed I lightly tugged on his hair which made him groan. I pulled away to start leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and sucking just below his jawline to leave a mark..

My hands trailed down his chest stopping at the waistband of his shorts. I bit my lip whilst looking at him as I untied his shorts and pulled his boxers for his length to spring free.

I traced my tongue over my bottom lip at the sight of his hard length before me. He stared at me as I briefly looked up at him before grabbing a hold of his length.

My thumb traced over the tip of his length as I slowly began to stroke his length from the tip to the base. I got down on my knees, then getting a taste of him by licking his tip and slowly sinking to take in as much of his length as possible. He groaned, his head falling back on the bed as I sucked him off. He then hissed when I worked with both my hands and mouth on his length, stroking his base as I gagged when I couldn't suck of the rest of his length.

"Fucking hell" he murmured. I hummed in response, the little vibration giving him more pleasure as I picked up the pace for him to reach his high.

"I'm close" he moaned out as he grabbed a fistful of my hair in his hand, making me go faster and sucking him off deeper. When he let out one final moan he released his grip on my hair as he then came onto my hand.

He had a smirk on his face as he then swiftly switched our positions. His dark eyes that were filled with lust just said that theirs no time for foreplay.

He pulled at the knot behind my dress, straddling my waist as he then swiftly pulled the dress off me. . "Someone's impatient" I said with a smug grin. He half laughed as he cupped my cheeks and went straight into deepening the kiss. I moaned as he began to massage my breasts and then trailing his hands down to my bikini bottoms to untie the knots.

He rubbed my clit in circular motions which made me break away from the kiss to fall back onto the bed. "Oh fuck...Don't stop" I whimpered.

"I can't be too nice after what happened not so long ago" he said as he slowed down his pace rubbing my clit. Pumping a finger inside of me made me whimper, my moans only growing louder momentarily after her added another finger. He suddenly pulled his fingers out. He then aligned his length with my entrance before slowly thrusting inside me making me roll my eyes back. "Oh my god" I moaned. He smiled in satisfaction at me already moaning out for him. "Please keep going" I said as he continued with his slow pace for me to adjust to his length. He nodded his head in reply as he slowly picked up the pace and began to thrust faster.

"Right there" I yelled as his thrusts got faster and deeper. He then held onto the headboard with one hand whilst the other had a firm grip on my thigh. "Fuck" he said under his breath.

Just as we both reached our high he pulled out his length and laid down beside me. Both of us were breathing heavily, flushed cheeks and a cheeky smile on my face I turned over to look at him. "Tired already" I pouted as I fluttered my eyelashes. "I thought you would be by now" he said as he raised a brow. "Oh I'm not even close to tired" I said as I then straddled him whilst teasingly rubbing myself against him. He then sat up on his elbows, holding his stare on me."Well good because I wasn't done with you yet anyway" he said as he sat up and switched our positions with him on top of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 83 4
❛ landonorris followed you ❜ female!oc 𝐱 lando norris (2024 season) 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 1-800-ETERNALLY [socials remake]
345K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
291K 6.2K 33
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀...
1.7M 19.3K 136
This book is based on one shots of F1/F2 drivers from the 2018/2019 season. started: 31st August '18