Blood Moon🩸🌙

By GothNebula

Cat Noir the 140 year old vampire and protector of Paris hunting for bad blood every night. But that all chan... More

Rainy Night
His Princess
Sly Fox
Bitten
Comfort
Cat vs Fox
Nightclub
Under The Mask
Masquerade Dance
Hunting
Pregnant
Baby Dhampir
Daughter
Blood Moon
Bloodlust
Safe
Happy Family

140th Birthday

1.1K 21 3
By GothNebula

A young beautiful woman with a bit of Asian eyes was at the cafe talking to her best friend about the mysterious man known as The Shadow. Rumors have been going around that this mysterious dark figure is said to be like a black cat or a panther roaming every night on the roofs of the city.

"So this man is supposedly a living shadow or like a ghost?" The woman with glasses wondered.

"I would say like a vampire," Her friend said.

"Come on, girl. Vampires aren't real. Maybe he's a dark knight or something and he also uses guns" The glasses woman said.

"You being a reporter really is your thing, Alya. Good luck trying to capture more pics of him" The woman said.

"It won't be easy, Marinette" Alya replied.

"Well I'm still looking for the right guy," Marinette said.

"You and Luka broke up but you guys remained friends, I know," Alya said and drank her coffee.

"Yeah, it didn't work out," Marinette said while looking through the window.

"Someday you might get lucky again. I know it" Alya said.

"I hope so" Marinette replied.

"Well, back to my job. See you later, girl" Alya said.

"See you soon" Marinette waved goodbye. She looks up at the sky and then back at her cup of coffee, "But where can I find the right guy for me?" Marinette wondered.

She thought of that mysterious shadow man and where does he come from. No one knows who he is underneath that mask.

"Whoever he is, I better watch out on the streets," She said.

After paying Marinette headed her way home.

-

At the castle, Nino insisted his master to just take a peek at the sunset but the vampire was too scared to look directly.

"No, it can really hurt me" Adrien refused.

"When was the last time you ever saw the sun?" Nino asked.

"Never and you know the sun hates vampires" Adrien felt a burn on his hand and quickly stayed in the shadows, "What's the point anyway?"

"My point is you gotta learn daytime. Put this on and you'll be fine" Nino hands him the cloak.

"Thank you, buddy" Adrien puts it on.

"Well give it a try," Nino said. Adrien stepped into the light but the sun didn't burn him.

"Just make sure you're completely covered, bud," Nino said.

"Thank you, Nino" Adrien thanked him.

"So now you can stroll in Paris during the day too," Nino said.

"Maybe but people in the 21st century don't wear cloaks in public. Is there something that can help me blend in?" Adrien asked, looking away from the sunset.

"Oh well, that's a good question" Nino wasn't sure.

"Anyways, thanks for my birthday but we gotta get this place ready. My family will be arriving tonight" Adrien walks back inside the castle.

"Especially that annoying cousin that likes to spook around" Nino follows and closed the door so his master can remove his cloak.

"Ah yes, Felix" Adrien shuddered.

"I know you hate him but can you find a way to make him behave like a real man?" Nino asked and set up the glass wines for the guests.

"Sooner or later he must behave" Adrien replied.

"Last time he bit you on the neck," Nino said, remembering how Felix likes sinking his fangs into anyone.

"Yes, that one for example," Adrien said.

Nino grabs all the bottles of blood and sets them on the tables, "Hopefully this year will turn out okay. While you have your fun, I'll be going on a date with my girlfriend in the city"

"The reporter? Heh, I've seen she has been dying to capture a glimpse of me" Adrien chuckled.

"Too bad you're too fast for them" Nino laughed a little.

"Extremely fast than an average man. I'll take care of the rest, bud. Go have fun with your lady" Adrien said.

"I will, see you soon" Nino leaves the castle.

"Meow, meow" A black cat with green eyes came downstairs to greet his master.

"Hello there Plagg" Adrien petted his cat.

"Meow" His cat rubbed his sides on his master's leg.

"Good boy" Adrien smiled at his pet.

Plagg jumps into his owner's arms to be petted by him, "Heh, you're my most loyal feline" Adrien said.

"Meow" Plagg licked his owner's cheek.

Suddenly, in a reflex, he ducked from almost getting bitten by his look-a-like, dropping his cat, and slammed his copycat against the wall.

"Felix Fathom, you seriously need to knock it off! Teach your fangs to behave for once!" Adrien's eyes glowed red when he's angry.

"I never get tired of that, cousin" Felix just smirked.

"One day you're gonna have to" Adrien released him and continues decorating the gala for his family, "Why are you here so early? To annoy me or ruin my 140th birthday again?"

"I'm just here to talk" Felix replied.

"Like I believe you" Adrien scoffed.

"Oh, come on, Adrien. We've always been best cousins for over a century" Felix said and levitates to put the banner up on the stair rails.

"Mmmmhmmm, like when we were kids we often switched and no one could tell us apart. I'm mentally too old for that" Adrien said and finished the preparations, "And you better not screw up again. You're way too early to come here without your mother"

"Both our moms are hunting together until they arrive," Felix said.

"My father is not coming," Adrien said.

"We know he's dead. Why do you think he's a fool to sell his soul to Satan in the first place?" Felix hissed angrily.

"You know why, Felix. And he really made a fool of himself" Adrien said.

"Trying to destroy both human and vampire kind," Felix said.

"Yes but right now I don't wanna hear about him again. I just want a good masquerade dance and my birthday to go perfectly" Adrien said and gets in Felix's face, "Don't.....Touch.....My Neck" He bared his fangs.

"Okay okay! Sheesh!" Felix backed off.

"Since you like peacocks and dogs, I like cats and cats eat birds" Adrien chuckled and the lockdowns for the windows opened automatically since it's nighttime.

"Well, now for the guests to come" Felix looked at the clock.

"Yeah, well, stick with blood that's not from my neck or anyone's neck" Adrien gave him a bottle of blood, "Happy?"

"Very" Felix replied.

-

Soon, the family arrived and Adrien was very happy to see his mother after moving to Paris 50 years ago. The reunion was exciting to him.

"My boy Adrien" Emilie hugged her son.

"Greetings Mom" Adrien said.

"I love that cat mask on you. This feels like Halloween" Emilie said since she is also wearing a mask too.

"It makes me feel purrfect" Adrien joked.

"Oh, sweetie. By the way, did your cousin behave this time?" Emilie asked while having a glass of blood.

"He did, after all, I warned him" Adrien replied.

"Adrikins!" A squealed voice said.

Adrien groans in annoyance that he does not want to see Chloe clinging on him again like last time. Especially that he did not wanna marry her because she's too bossy and rude.

"Not this girl again," Adrien said with an annoyed look, "Excuse me, mother" Adrien excused him and levitated up to the stair rail to get away from that annoying blond lady.

"You really need a woman in your life," Felix said behind him.

"I will find one eventually, one who isn't like Chloe or Lila," Adrien said.

"Well go search for one," Felix said.

"And why should I? Humans fear monsters" Adrien said.

"Because you are handsome like a prince. I mean how many times have Lila or Chloe clung to you?" Felix asked.

"A lot, but I just want someone who doesn't want me just for my looks," Adrien said.

"Ladies are always gonna swoon at the sight of you. Why not just hypnotize them to sleep?" Felix laughed.

"I could do that" Adrien chuckled.

"Sharpen those fangs, buddy. You know you are dying for a bride" Felix smirked.

"And to stay handsome" Adrien joked, "Anyways, you know I like hunting. So make sure this party is bloody wild" Adrien teleported.

"Sure," Felix said.

-

In the city, Marinette was almost home to her apartment, "Well good thing it's not raining right now" She looks up.

But suddenly someone started to ambush her and pin her to the ground.

"Let me go!" She screamed as she struggled.

"Such a lovely woman," A psycho said.

"Get your disgusting hands off me!" She struggled but was slapped by him.

"Let's start with these earrings" He reached for her red and black dotted earrings.

The psycho felt a gun behind his head and he stops what he was doing, "Let the girl go or I'm gonna blow your brains off and you really don't want your death to be slow and painful" The mysterious man in a catsuit and mask demanded the sicko to get away from the innocent girl.

"I'll do what you ask for" The psycho stood up.

Cat Noir then turns him to hypnotize him, "You will leave her and rethink your life," He said to the psycho.

"Yes," The psycho said in a monotone.

"Wow" Marinette was awestruck by seeing Cat Noir.

"Now go before I really shoot you" Cat Noir commanded his victim.

The guy ran away as Cat Noir helps the lady up, "You're....the shadow guy" Marinette panicked.

"Call me Cat Noir," Cat Noir said.

Marinette tried to calm down but this was just too much for her because this is the first time to see a man that's not a shadow.

Cat Noir held her chin to make her look at him, "Sorry I spooked you, my dear. Are you all right?"

"I'm okay, thank you," Marinette said.

"Thank god. You know it's dangerous to walk alone at night, my dear. What were you doing?" Cat Noir asked.

"Just going home" Marinette replied shyly.

"Ah" Cat Noir nodded and then hypnotized her to make her stand still. Her beauty was driving him crazy, "Relax princess. Don't move" He held her close.

She was the perfect bride but he has to respect her pace. Cat Noir sinks his fangs into her neck to taste her blood. He had to mark her neck so that he can be the only one to claim her.

"Mine forever" He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 47 13
Years of being a vampire, Adrien is slowly leaning to being more human than just a vampire but he wishes to one day walk in sunlight like a human and...
8.8K 140 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...
4.3K 88 19
Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the incident. Ladybug doesn't know what change...
45.9K 889 15
What happens when you find a stray kitten,just to find out he's also a boy?!Thats what happened to marinette a young beautiful teen,but she ends up s...