Celebrity Oneshots

By _asiaaaa_

Oneshots w/ Favs. From the 90s to today. More

Copyrights
How We Met (Method Man)
Family Reunion
Family Reunion Part2
Ups & Downs Nas x Naturi
Ups and Downs Part2
Suggestions????
At The End of Everyday Teyana Taylor x Method Man
It Was All A Dream pt2
Pride Aside (Dave East)

It Was All A Dream (Jazmine Sullivan)

220 5 3
By _asiaaaa_

Jazmine

It's crazy how your life can change in the blink of an eye. From once being in the relationship of your dreams or, so you thought. To looking at the person you loved with your entire heart and soul, the one you would lay your life on the line for without hesitation and see a complete stranger.

The literal wind had been knocked out of me. To say I am heartbroken would be a understatement. I feel like everything that I once knew to be real was all a façade.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was on top of the world. And now, I feel like it's on top of me. In the matter of a few hours, my world had been flipped upside down.

~Flashback~

Feeling kisses peppered all over her face down to her neck, Jazmine opened her eyes to be greeted by her fiancé, Devin hovering over her .

Adjusting to the sun shining in the room from the natural lighting coming through their, floor to ceiling bedroom windows. She reached her hand up rubbing his bearded cheek, instantly getting butterflies.

Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but to smile. In moments like this, she felt like all of the heartbreaks she'd once endured was worth it because it prepared her for a love that she could only dream of.

Letting her eyes, linger over his face, taking in his smooth chocolate skin and his beautiful brown eyes that were staring back at her. All she could see was love & a glint of something else that she couldn't quite read. As he stared back into her eyes, unbeknownst to her that glint was nothing but guilt.

Knowing that he made a mistake that he not only couldn't take back. But that would break her heart. Which is the last thing he ever wanted to do.

Although, he knew it was far fetched, he hoped that once it was all said and done. And the truth finally came out, that somehow he could repair what he knew would be broken.

Feeling a ping in his heart, he shook off the thoughts, pushing them to the back of his mind. He figured he'll deal with that bridge when he crossed it. But, as of right now he was gonna savor every moment he had left with her.

"Good morning, love" his deep raspy voice knocked her out of her thoughts, causing a chill to go down her spine.

"Good morning, baby" she hoarsely spoke back, due to last night's activities.

Lowering his naked body, getting further in between her legs. They were now pelvic to pelvic, causing his morning wood to rub against her pussy. Instantly, becoming soaking wet, she gasp letting out a breathless moan. Ignoring the slight soreness that she gained from their many rounds the night before.

Looking deeply into each other's eyes he leaned in capturing her plump lips. Moaning against his lips, she stuck her tongue out slipping it into his mouth. Passionately, they kissed until they both were out of breathe.

Gaining his breathe, he sent kisses trailing from her neck down to her hardened nipples. Taking one into his mouth he sucked it.
While trailing his hand between them finding her clit, he began to rub it in a circular motion at a slow steady pace.

Speeding up after a while of the steady strokes of his index and middle fingers. She felt herself began to climax bucking her hips forward. Letting her nipple go with a pop, he reached his arm up wrapping his right hand around her neck slightly choking her.
Feeling a wave of euphoria overtake her causing her legs to shake as she reached her climax.

Removing his hand from in between her legs he brought them up to his mouth sucking her essence off of his fingers. He moaned tasting that taste that he couldn't get enough of.
Dazed, she covered her eyes with arm trying to recollect herself .

Feeling his tip at her entrance she moved her arm opening her eyes. As their eyes connected, he slowly slide into her wetness.

Filling her up, they both gasp. After a few moments of letting her adjust to his size he began slowly stroked in and out of her.

Becoming overwhelmed, by her warm, tight wetness he pulled out of her knowing that if he kept that pace he would cum too quick.

Ramming his entire 9 inch thick curved dick back into her, she gasped deeply being taken by surprise.

Pulling out of her, shoving himself back into her again, he grunted as her bottom lip began to tremble causing her to bite it. Doing it again, he began to lean on both of his arms holding his upper body up as he passionately stroked in and out of her.

Feeling himself about to cum in her, he laid flat on top of her putting all his weight onto her. Wrapping his hands around both of her shoulders he held onto them drilling into her. A moaning mess, she clinched around his thumping dick as they both came together.

After, a few moments of catching his breath he pulled out of her causing her to shudder. Rolling from on top of her, he laid next to her pulling her into him.

After of about five minutes of them laying there trying to collect themselves. The silence between the couple was broken.

"What time is it" Jazmine hoarsely spoke.

Looking down at her, he responded.
"I'm not sure, ion even know where my phone at" he told her looking around for his phone.

"Me neither" she spoke rolling off of him,
sitting up on her side of the bed.

Grabbing her robe from off of the floor she put it on. Getting up from the bed with a slight limp, in search of her phone. After searching, for a few minutes she finally found it underneath their bed.

Attempting to turn it on, it wouldn't cut on indicating that it was dead. Placing it on the charger, she decided to shower and do the rest of her morning routine in the meantime.

Deciding to join her, the couple showered together. 30 minutes swiftly went bye as they talked about random topics and washed each other. Getting out the shower they both went to their respective closets to get dressed.

Devin exited his closet, being the first to be dressed as always. He decided to rock a chill fit, dressed in some grey sweatpants and a white tee. Knowing that today would be a chill day for them, it was no need to put on nothing crazy.

"Babe, your phone going off crazy"  he yelled out. Hearing her phone pinging back to back.

"Check it for me please" she yelled from inside her closet, occupied with getting dressed.

"Gotchu" he responded.

Before he could make it over to her side dresser where her phone was located. A loud banging could be heard at their front door as someone frantically ranged their doorbell.

"What the fuck" he said wondering who could be at their house this early in the morning. It was only a little pass 8 am and they weren't expecting anyone. And, from the knocking and ringing of the bell it had to be urgent.

"What the hell" Jazmine spoke exiting her closet now fully dressed.

Quickly, they exited their master bedroom that was thankfully on the first floor, to see what was all the commotion about.

Making their way to their front door Devin hoped wasn't nobody on no bullshit because, today would be the day they meet their maker fucking around with him and his.

Quickly unlocking and snatching the door open they were face to face with Jazmine's baby sister, Jace who was frantic and disheveled.

"Come on we gotta go, we gotta go" she hysterically cried as she waved for her sister and Devin to come with her.

"What's wrong" Jazmine and Devin simultaneously asked full of worry.

"Noah and Jessica got into in a car accident with 18 wheeler. We gotta get to the hospital" she cried out.

"Oh my god"  Jazmine said placing her hand over her mouth as she instantly began to cry. Hearing the news about her sister and nephew.

Quickly running into their bedroom to grab his wallet, keys and their phones. He ran back to where the two sisters were holding each other and crying.

"Come on y'all we gotta go" he said guiding them out the house while he locked the house up. Wrapping his arms around them both to confront them he lead them to Jace car since it was still running.

Getting them all in the car he quickly pulled off. 
Glancing into the rear view mirror as he drove, he watched as the girls held each other crying. Reaching his unoccupied hand back he placed it on Jazmines thigh rubbing it trying to comfort her the best he could. All that could be heard through out the car was the girls cries and whimpers which broke his heart. Silently he began to pray to God hoping for the best, but preparing himself for the worst.

And that's all for now folks......

Get ready for this rollercoaster ride of a story.....

I can't wait for y'all to see how this all plays out....

If y'all are confused on how everything correlates, stay tuned for part 2. Everything will make sense....

Thoughts so far.......

Thanks for tuning in!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 113 6
" π™Έπš I πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 π™±πš›πšŠπš—πšπš’ , πš—πš˜ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŽπš•πšœπšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— " . brandynorwoodxangelinajolie .
552 41 7
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"
8.3K 233 24
When i'm not around do you think of me? Or what the jealous ones claim me to be?
106K 1.4K 17
stevie's fucking insane. . . π¦π’ππŸ—πŸŽπ¬, one-shots old + unedited.