Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

1K 32 3
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3783 Words

"I've seen worse." I heard Scott say next to stiles while I get out off the bus, I tripped on my shoelaces and I was about to fall when someone catches me and I lift my head and it was stiles I smile at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked Scott while helping me stand up straight and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Listen up. The meets have been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." The coach said to us with a disgusted tone, he held out a bunch of keys which I think it's our rooms. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." The coach said and everyone walked up to him getting a key.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He said and started to giggle a little before walking off to catch up with Scott and stiles. I entered just to see stiles and Scott laying down in their beds I lay next to stiles and rested my head on his chest. "All right, so I have four," Stiles said lifting four fingers and showing them to Scott. "Four? You have four suspects?" Scott said to stiles and stiles turned to him. "Yeah, it was originally 10. Well, nine, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said to Scott. "So who's number one? Harris?" Scott said. "Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead," Stiles said to Scott. "So if he's not dead. Our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott said and stiles turned to face Scott and he scrunched his eyebrows a little. "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." He said to Scott which made me smile a little.

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott said and then shot my eyes wide open when I heard his name for the first time in four months. "Excuse me? I'm sorry, what?" He said getting up quickly and standing up. "Yes, we did. I called that from day one." Stiles said looking at Scott. "Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt," Scott said and stiles scoffed before speaking up. "I was serious. I was quite serious. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Scott said throwing his hands in the air. "Well I didn't believe you because you hated him and I was kinda taking it as a joke so..." I said looking through stiles' stuff. "What are you doing? Why are you going through my stuff?" Stiles asked me and I looked at him before continuing to look into his bag.

"Well for your information I'm cold and I want to borrow one of your sweatshirts," I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing one of his sweatshirts and putting it on. "Who were the other three?" Scott asked stiles. "Derek's sister, Cora," Stiles said and tilted my head. "Why?" I said while laying on stiles' side of the bed. "Because no one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister." He said before pointing towards Scott. "Next, your boss," Stiles said and Scott got up quickly and sat down properly. "My boss?" Scott said. "Yeah, your boss. I don't like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know." He said and I nodded before turning to Scott completely lost in what stiles said. "Oh, my God. Have you still not seen 'star wars?'" Stiles said to Scott with a surprised face. "I swear, if we may it back alive, I will watch the movie," Scott said to stiles while smiling a little and I roll my eyes at them. "It-it just makes me crazy," Stiles said to Scott. "Who was the last one?" Scott said and stiles took a minute and sat down beside me before speaking up. "Lydia." When those words came out of stiles' mouth I turned to look at him and he looked at me before turning to talk to Scott.

"She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so..." he said playing with his fingers before throwing himself on the bed at the same time as Scott. "Katherine?" My head snapped on the corner of the room someone calling my name but I didn't see anyone. "Hey, are you okay?" Stiles asked me and I turned to look at him before looking back at that corner of the room. "Mhm, I'm fine. Just a little tired." I said and he faced me again before speaking up. "Tired you slept two times on our way here and you're telling me you're tired." He said with his eyes wide open. "What can u say I love sleeping," I said to him with a smile on my face and I laughed a little before he kissed me on the lips. "Ugh, guys get a room," Scott said and I looked up at him. "We are in a room dumbass," I said and he roll his eyes at me. "A room where I am not in and just the two of you." He said annoyed and I decided to ignore him and smashed my lips to stiles' lips, our lips start to move in sync and I started to laugh a little until I heard the bathroom door close.

Stiles and I turned to the closed door and I laughed. "Guess it worked," I said before placing my lips to stiles he pulled me closer to him, I crawled onto his lap and wrap my legs around his waist placing my arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss he asked for an entrance which I denied and I feel his hands placed on my ass and feel a little squeeze and I open my mouth and he took the moment to slide his tongue into my mouth, I let out a slight moan and he smirks and I moved my hips a little and stiles let out a slight groan and I smirked into the kiss I felt his hand going inside my shirt and his hand connected to my skin and I felt goosebumps on my body with the interaction I placed my hands on his sweatshirt and took it off and he did the same with the sweatshirt I had on, I placed my hands on his chest and dragged my hands down his body until I stopped at the end of his shirt and lifted it a little and connect my hands with his skin.

He pulled away and we catch our breaths, "we can't." He said and I crossed my arms between my chest. "Why not?" I whined and he laughed a little, he kissed me and spoke between the kiss. "Because..... we...... aren't....... Alone." He said and I roll my eyes and got off him and grabbed stiles' sweatshirt and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" He said and I turned around, "I'm hungry and I'm going to the vending machine to get a snack." I said and he got up. "I'm coming with you." He said to me standing next to me, I went on my tippy toes and peck his lip, before opening the door and heading out, I felt stiles grabbing my waist he turned me around and he started to kiss me and which I kissed back, but I pulled away and I whined. "I would love to do this but I'm hungry," I said and he let out a groan before giving me one last kiss.

"Katherine." I heard a female voice again I turned around and see but there was no one there. "Hey, what's up?" I hear stiles say and I turn to look at him and nod my head. "Nothing, I thought I heard something," I said to him looking around before turning to him, stiles still had a concerned face and I sigh. "Stiles, I'm fine it's nothing okay," I said and he hesitated before nodding, I kissed him and he wrap his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss we started to walk backward when my back hit the wall and I pulled him closer by his shirt and I bit down on his lip, his hands were going down to cup my ass he squeezed it and I let out a soft moan. "Jump," Stiles said between the kiss and I did that exactly I jumped and wrap my leg's around his waist and he started to kiss my jaw and down to my neck. He started to leave bite marks around my neck I pulled his hair a little and he let out a groan.

"Stiles." I let out while running my hands through his hair. "Mhm?" I hear stiles say and I grabbed his face and connect our lips once again. "We should.... stop I... wanna get.... something," I said between the kisses and we pull away I look at him with puppy eyes, and playfully roll his eyes at me. "Fine, just because I can't say no to that face." He said to me and I laugh before getting off of him and pecking his lip one more time and heading to the vending machine.

"Hey, Boyd," I said but he didn't look at me or say hello his look glued to the vending machine. I turn to look at stiles and he shrugs his shoulders. "Hey, that was the same thing I was gonna get," Stiles said to him but he still didn't say anything he start to dial the number of the snack but the machine got stuck. "Oh. Hang on. You know what? I got a patented method for this. Don't worry." Stiles shoved his money back into his pocket and grabbed the vending machine but then I jumped on the sound of glass breaking.

And it was Boyd his fist connected with the glass of the vending machine and he just grabbed the cookies and left. I and stiles looked at him while he left. 'Something is going on here?' I said to myself before I turned around on a noise, stiles were grabbing all the snacks he can get. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him crossing my arms between my chest. "You said you were hungry so like Boyd smashed the glass I took this moment to get as much junk food for you so you can eat." He said and I pretend to put on a sad face. "Are you saying you want me to be fat?" I said while acting sad and insecure. "No, babe I didn't mean like that you are beautiful and you are hot." He said and I look up At him and smile before leaning in and pecking his lip. "I'm just kidding! I know I'm hot." I said giving him a wink and grabbing a cookie and walking away with it.

I decided to go to my room and take a nice hot shower. I took off my clothes and turn on the shower, I took off my bra and panties and headed in the shower. After when I was done showering I wrapped my towel around my body and head out of the bathroom to find my clothes. I put in my bra and panties then I rummage through my stuff and found a Jumpsuit and a hoodie I put them on and I also grabbed my yellow crocs and put them on.

"Katherine over here." I heard the voice again and I turned around and my eyes went wide open and I stood there I try to gather my strength. "You suppose to be dead," I said my voice cracking a little they came closer and I backed away. "No sweetie I'm here I'm not dead." They say to me and I shake my head No and put my hand in front of me so they can stop walking. "No they killed you, dad saw you die," I said but they kept coming closer to me and I looked at them, they reached and put their hand on one side of my face. "No, it's not the true look I'm right here and I'm not leaving you this time." She said and I reached for her hand I glance in surprise and hugged them. "Mom I thought you died, I'm so sorry," I said to my mom crying on her shoulder. "Come with me, and you and your father will all be together once and for all, we won't be leaving again," she said to me and I pull away and nodded she took me by the hand and we head out of the room.

3RD PERSON

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon," Allison said to the others while waiting to play with the rings of her finger. "Yeah, I know. He was a little off with me, too. But actually, it was Boyd who was off. I and Katherine watched him put his fist through the vending machine. By the way, had any of you seen Katherine?" Stiles asked Lydia and Allison, Allison lift her head. "I thought she was with you?" Allison said to stiles but stiles shook his head no. "Yeah, she was with me but after she said she was going to take a shower," Stiles said while crossing her arms around his chest.

"And also Katherine was acting strange she kept looking around like someone was watching her," Stiles said with a concerned look. "See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now or..." Lydia said turning around and going through the drawers and taking out a bible. "Or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap  before the werewolves go crazy and kill us and including Katherine." Lydia said holding up the Bible in the air, "okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?" Stiles said placing his hand on top of his mouth.

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison said to stiles. "What if this time it's three werewolves?" Stiles said but Lydia butted into the conversation. "What about Katherine, she's a werewolf but she is also a witch, and No to forget she is a vampire who hasn't triggered her vampire side." She said while biting her on the cheek. "Have you guys tried calling her?" Lydia asked. "Yes I have but she does answer and I getting a little worried," Stiles said biting his nails. "And what if this time could be three werewolves?" Stiles aid walking closer to Allison.

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd," Allison said. "Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles said slowly, "exactly! Can we go find Katherine and the others and get the hell out of here now? Please?" Lydia said looking straight into stiles' eyes. "Wait, hang on. Let me see this." Stiles said grabbing the Bible out of Lydia's hand and opening and placing it on the bed, he turns all the pages finding pieces of newspaper. "No. Look at these two. They both mention room 217." Lydia said reaching for one of the pieces of paper, "these are probably all the suicides that happened in this room." Lydia said to Allison and stiles. "So if every room had a bible..." Allison said.

"There could be articles in all the rooms," Lydia said while looking at stiles and Allison. "That's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow. This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred." Stiles said while sighing. "What if the room next door had the one about the couple?" Lydia said and they looked at each other before stiles ran out of the room and headed to the next door. Stiles tried to open the door but it was a lock.

"What- no, that was not locked before," Lydia said in a worried voice. "Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac, Katherine, and Boyd out of here." Allison and they nodded walking away before they heard something o. The other side of the door and they all stopped in their tracks and turned around. "I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?" Lydia said. "It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on," Allison said. Stiles went running towards them. "Handsaw?" Stiles said looking between Allison and Lydia.

Stiles busts into the room to see Ethan with a hand saw in his hand. "Hey, no, Ethan, don't!" Stiles said running towards him and trying to get him away from it and but Ethan was too strong. But stiles got pushed at the same time when the handsaw landed on the ground and his face was near it and it stopped, Allison ran towards stiles and help him get away from it. Ethan took his claws out and was about to dig his claws into himself stiles and Allison ran up to him to stop him and he got pushed by the nearest heater and got burned and fell to the ground. "What just happened?" Ethan said before running out of the room. "Ethan, wait!" Stiles said running after him and so did Lydia and Allison.

•~• •~•

"Do it, Katherine." Said her mother while walking up to Katherine with a wooden stick and handing it to her. "What?" Katherine said with tears in her eyes and looked up at her dead mother. "If you want to be with me and your father, you have to do it," Hayley said to her and Katherine shook her head. "I'm not going to do it." She said walking away from her mother. "Yes, you can if you want us to be together again," Hayley said while grabbing a hold of Katherine's arm. "Why would I kill myself when I'm finally happy and I got what I wanted." She said with tears in her eyes and her voice cracking. "Your not sweetie, they are just using you they just want you for your powers that's all they want." She said to her daughter but Katherine shook her head she didn't believe it. "No, they don't, they care for me I don't wanna die," Katherine said while pulling away from her mother's grip.

"Oh yeah, they won't care for a girl who got her mother killed and killed her father so she could live," Hayley said to Katherine and she turned around and looked at her mother. "That's not true I didn't kill either of you, you die killing Roman's mother, and d-dad s-sacrifices himself to save me and Hope from the hallow," Katherine said. "You killed me you selfish little brat, you trusted the wrong people and care for them and look where it had gotten you," Hayley said yelling at her daughter.

"NO! I didn't kill you no I didn't. I didn't mean to, I-I didn't want to." She said grabbing her head and walking backward. "But you did and now it's all your fault and you need to do the same so we can all be happy and find peace," Hayley said and Katherine kept walking backward trying to get away from her. "Do it Katherine no one loves you and it's better this way, stiles won't have to look after a selfish little brat and an emotionally pathetic girl who cries for everything and everyone," Hayley said walking closer to her emotional daughter and handing her a wooden stake.

Katherine reached for the wooden stake and grabbed it and placed it on her heart. "KATHERINE NO!" She heard someone telling her name and her head snapped to face her friends. "You guys can't be here." Katherine's said between cries. "Kat? What are you doing?" Stiles said walking towards her and she placed a hand in front of her to stop him. "Don't take another step." She said to stiles and he stopped in his tracks looking at his girlfriend. "Katherine stop please." Allison pleaded to her best friend. "It's for the best, I can't live like this anymore. I don't deserve to live anymore." Katherine said placing the wooden stake into her heart and adding a little bit of pressure.

"Wh-what's te you talking about?" Stiles said his voice cracking. "She said that I have to they could be at peace, it's my fault they are both I killed them," Katherine said between cries. "I killed my mother and father they both died I'm a murderer. And I deserve to die." Katherine said. "Hey, listen to us it's not your fault you didn't kill them," Scott said to his best friend. "It is, they died because of me I let Roman in my life and I cared for him just for him to take that one person who raised me," Katherine said whipping the tears away.

"And now I should just be gone, no one cares for me Nobody would want a selfish emotional pathetic little brat," Katherine said but then she sees stiles coming closer to her. "Hey, listen to me okay, you are not selfish or pathetic you are the most wonderful girl that I ever met and your mom would be so proud of the woman you have become. And I care about you more than anything you mean the world to me so please don't do this please." Stiles pleaded to Katherine and she look deep into his eyes to see if he was telling the truth.

"Don't do anything stupid okay, just hand me the stake and we will get through this. Remember the promise we made. We are not leaving each other so please don't leave me I'm begging I need you in my life." Stiles said walking closer to Katherine and reaching for the hand that has the wooden stake, Katherine gave in and let stiles take away the stake from her. "I'm sorry," Katherine said breaking down into tears stiles pulled her into a hug. "Shh, it's okay baby your alright. Everything is going to be fine." Stiles said while giving a kiss on top of Katherine's head. "Come on let's go," Stiles said to Katherine and she nodded and left with stiles and the others followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 122 20
"Mortala" - unrelenting and deadly; involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death Lorelei only wanted to give her child a life she never had surr...
118K 5.2K 60
𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hills after years of traveling. She knew w...
280K 8.1K 16
Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseparable. It was rare to see them without one ano...
307K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...