bts oneshots

By vickie_org

as the name suggests, this is a bts oneshots book! requests are open and feel free to let me know through the... More

ヾ(^-^)ノ
insomnia × yoonkook
dating an animator × hopekook
mute × namgi
little one × taegi
ASD × yoongi x bts
ASD × yoongi x bts
affection × yoonseok
3 boys × vminkook
always here × namgi
it will get better × yoomin
happy birthday to me × j.jk x bts
please × hopekook
baby × namseok
eat × jikook
my frog boy × taegi
study, study!|jinkook
used × namkook
let's take a break × namseok
party of 3 × taegi
sugar baby × namseok
smile! × taegi
97 liners × yoonkook
let go × jihope
our bunny × namgikook
hello kitty × yoonseok
accidental confessions × yoomin
mr. kim and mr. min × namgi
pitter patter (tachycardia) x taegi
blazers and chocolates x namgi
knots of love

please? × namseok

755 26 9
By vickie_org

a lot of these chapters are things i wanted to do in froggie so if there's anything you wanted to see in froggie and i didn't do, please lmk!

cw: mpreg

-

hoseok had the biggest eyes as he looked and caressed yoongi's baby, the baby was too cute!

"can i hold him?" he asked, yoongi smiled and carefully placed the baby in hoseok's arms, namjoon smiled seeing hoseok with a baby.

"aw, a baby really suits you" yoongi smiled, hoseok had the brightest smile on display. he was so happy.

he always wanted a family, he wanted kids! he had talked with namjoon about it like once but the topic quickly vanished which made hoseok sad to think about.

namjoon smiled seeing hoseok with the baby, "what was his name again?" he asked, taehyung mocked being offended.

"we talked about this name for 9 months!" taehyung frowned, "it's ji-ho" hoseok said, namjoon hummed and nodded, "cute name"

hoseok loved the baby so much!

-

hoseok had always wanted kids, but now he wanted them more than ever! he was afraid that he was going through baby fever.

he fiddled with his hands as he drove home with namjoon after seeing the couple's baby, "what'd you think of ji-ho?" hoseok asked, a smile creeping on his face.

"he's cute, he has yoongi's nose" namjoon smiled back, "mhm, he does!" hoseok said, he wondered how he could hint that he wanted a baby.

"ji-ho's clothes are so tiny!" he pouted, namjoon chuckled, "they're so tiny! it's probably genetic because yoongi is tiny" namjoon said, "already bullying the baby for his height"

namjoon laughed at that, poor baby was being teased already.

-

hoseok smiled seeing the pictures yoongi had posted of ji-ho on laying on a bear blanket and a rattle.

"look!" hoseok smiled, "cute" namjoon smiled back, hoseok didn't think namjoon was really interested in talking about kids so it made his heart hurt a bit.

he nodded, looking more at yoongi's page that had some pictures of ji-ho and then at taehyung's page because the boy was a photographer and had taken many pictures on ji-ho.

hoseok frowned, he wanted a baby.

-

hoseok

(link)

look at these baby clothes :(

namjoon

theyre cuteee

but theyre girl clothes

i think tae and yoongi are trying to dress him as gender neutral as possible

w the exception of the cute bear clothes

hoseok

but its cute ykk???

namjoon

yess it iss

why do u ask?

hoseok

just asking

namjoon

kk

i have to go back to work now!!

see u at home!!

-

hoseok wondered if namjoon was just acting dumb to the signs.

he thinks that if that is the case, it just hurts his heart more.

the boy pulled his knees to his chest, feeling a pressure in his chest. his husband didn't seem interested in kids, now what? he felt his world crashing down. he had been planning names and experiences for years.

he snapped out of thought when namjoon opened the door, "hi seok, how are you?"

hoseok slightly smiled, "i'm good, what about you?" he said, snuggling his head into namjoon's chest, "i'm sleepy"

the smaller boy hummed, "we should go take a nap" he said and namjoon nodded.

-

yoongi

[picture]

needed to share this picture of my precious son and his bear binky

hoseok

TEARS

hes so cute

pls donate him to me

taehyung

i worked hard for that baby 💪

namjoon

you?

tae all u did was stick ur dick in yoongi

yoongi

YEAH

THANK U FOR SIDING W ME

I DEALT WITH THE NAUSEA THE BRAXTON HICKS THE CRAVINGS THE MORNING SICKNESS THE HORMONES AND THE BIRTH

namjoon

doesnt sound very pleasant.....

taehyung

but cute bump ☺️☺️

hoseok

LMAO

yoongi

ok jiho needs to be fed so byeee

-

"when we have kids, i want a stroller like this one"

namjoon tilted his head a bit, he wasn't necessarily paying attention because he was focused on his computer.

hoseok pouted, continuing to scroll on the baby catalog part of the website and heart-ing items he liked.

-

namjoon noticed how hoseok was constantly pouting and on the computer. he noticed how hoseok didn't have his usual bright smile.

he began thinking if he maybe missed an anniversary? a special date? a gift? he couldn't think of anything so hoseok must be hiding something.

he sat next to hoseok in bed when he came back from work, "hi baby" namjoon said, hoseok hummed, looking at some hoodies for himself.

the tall boy took a deep breath in, caressing hoseok's back, "what's bothering you these days? you seem upset? did i do something wrong?"

"you don't seem interested in starting a family with me"

"what?"

hoseok death glared him, "you're kidding! i've been hinting about everything! i showed you what stroller i want! the baby clothes i want! everything! and you still have the audacity to ask?" he argued, huffing. he was deeply upset.

namjoon gasped a bit, "it makes me really sad! i've wanted kids my whole life" he sniffled, "is this what you've been hinting at all along?"

hoseok nodded, sniffles being heard as he hugged his knees, "my baby wants a baby? then i'll make it happen" namjoon smiled, wiping hoseok's tears.

"but do you want a baby?" he sniffled, namjoon nodded, "of course i want a family with you"

-

hoseok conceiving made the couple extremely happy. it was hoseok's dream, he was so happy even if he wasn't showing.

"how are you feeling this morning?" namjoon smiled, he was getting ready to go to work, "nauseous" he mumbled, cuddling a stuffed animal.

"oh baby, go back to sleep" namjoon frowned, caressing hoseok's hair that was getting long, "i'm so tired" hoseok said, clutching the blanket.

"that's normal, bye seokie, see you in a bit, love you" namjoon smiled, "okay, love you too"

-

yoongi

hows ur pregnancy??!!

hoseok

this is not fun

yoongi

naur fr? /j

ok but the first months are kinda horrible bc ur nauseous all the time and ur body is adjusting

it's just ur body making sure you're ready, ok?

hoseok

okayy

im so fatigued all the time

like im tired all the time

yoongi

u either have a vitamin deficiency or just have a strong symptom

hoseok

GOODNIGHT IM SO TIRED 😭😭

-

namjoon thought it was cute and funny how hoseok was still sleeping at 2pm. he came home a bit early from work to check up on hoseok.

he laid next to him and cuddled him, wrapping his arms around his waist, hoseok groaned, "my bed" he mumbled, pushing namjoon away.

"oh c'mon, i worked my ass off today, i want time with my babies" he said, hoseok huffed, "fine"

he took a small nap until hoseok woke up to drink water, "my stomach is tender" hoseok said, he was facing namjoon.

"is that good?" namjoon asked, "i have no clue" hoseok said, putting his head on namjoon's shoulder to cuddle. he loved cuddling.

"my mom told me that sometimes when you're significant other is pregnant, you start to feel the symptoms too" namjoon said, hoseok laughed, "are you feeling them?" he asked, "i think so, i was so tired at work. i had to drink 3 cups of coffee and i'm still tired"

hoseok smiled, "how is that even possible? i'm the one carrying" he pouted, "i have no clue, but i think my mom was right"

"or maybe you're making excuses"

namjoon rolled his eyes, "whatever you want to believe, hoseok" he said, closing his eyes to sleep, "i'm hungry" hoseok's voice interrupted, "the kitchen is right there" the tallest mumbled, earning pokings to his back and cheeks.

"can you make me some waffles?" hoseok said, his stomach grumbling loudly, "fine" namjoon said, stamding up to make the boy some food.

-

"i'm still hungry" hoseok said after finishing 2 waffles, "there's more waffles by the stove" namjoon said, he was watching a tv show about intelligence that were extremely boring to hoseok.

hoseok felt like he hadn't eaten in ages. he ate those waffles like he had never had one in his life. he ate a total of 5 waffles before flopping next to namjoon.

"i ate 5 waffles" hoseok said, leaning his head on namjoon, "technically, you ate 2.5, the baby took the rest" he smiled, hoseok laughed at namjoon's joke.

"i was really hungry. the doctor said i need balanced meals though" he whined, touching his stomach. he was a bit bloated, but namjoon reassured him he was looked fine.

-

namjoon was very anxious about being away from hoseok. hoseok's pregnancy had made the boy so tired and sick. if he wasn't sleeping, he was throwing up. namjoon didn't know how hoseok got the courage to go to work.

now, he was spacing out in the breakroom with his coworkers, "hey, attorney kim? is everything alright?" one of the asked, he carefully nodded, taking a sip from his coffee.

"you seem worried" a woman said, namjoon nodded, "i'm just really worried about hoseok" he said, setting his mug down, "oh, why's that?"

"his pregnancy has made him really sick and he's still going to work and stuff. i don't know how he does it or if it's even normal" he mumbled, "oh, don't remind me! i had to go on maternity leave at 2 months! when i was pregnant with my first, i felt like that too! it was only for the first few months, but there's actually medicine for it, you should talk to him about it" she said, namjoon nodded, "thank you, i definitely will"

-

namjoon jumped in his chair when his phone rang in the middle of his work day. he was currently typing up a document for a client. he was trying not to worry so much about hoseok.

he answered his phone, it was hoseok calling from work, "joon, can you pick me up?" he asked, namjoon could hear the echo of the call so hoseok was probably in a bathroom.

"what's wrong?" he asked, trying not to panic as he looked at his agenda to see what he needed to do for the rest of the day, "i feel horrible" he mumbled, "fuck, i have to talk with a client in 15 minutes. could you hold on for like an hour? i'll try to make it quick but you can't really rush these things" he said, hoseok grumbled.

"it's fine, i'll call yoongi. i feel like literal death" hoseok mumbled, hanging up and calling yoongi.

-

yoongi was concerned by how sick hoseok looked. hoseok looked so tired, his face was pale and green at the same time,

"you look really sick, i don't think it's normal" yoongi said, hoseok sighed, covering his face, "i'm so desperate for relief, make it stop"

the boy frowned, "have you tried drinking a lot of water?" he asked, hoseok nodded, "i've tried everything!" he said, "then just rest for now, okay? you can talk to your doctor"

hoseok nodded, "can you stop at the corner gas station? i'm craving a soda" he asked, "sprite helps with nausea, try that" yoongi said, "okay" he said, closing his eyes until they got to the gas station.

-

"sorry i couldn't pick you up" namjoon sighed, setting his things down and climbing in bed with hoseok, "it's okay" he mumbled.

"i'll take paternity leave if you're going on leave" he said, hoseok shook his head, "don't do such things, you work at a top law firm" he mumbled, drinking some of his cold sprite.

"and that comes with many benefits! they offer me an extended paid and unpaid leave to care for you" he said, hoseok sighed, "i'm so tired joonie, please just cuddle me"

namjoon did as told, cuddling the sleepy hoseok, "you should go on leave soon" he whispered, "i can work a bit more" hoseok whispered back, although he felt like actual death.

"if you want to work, at least go to your doctor to see what you can do about the nausea" he mumbled, hoseok nodded, "okay" he said, namjoon grabbed the boy's stomach.

although the couple was enjoying the pregnancy, they had to admit it was a tough road.

hoseok barely moved some days, only getting up when he had to go to work and still feeling horrible when he did have to move.

his chair had been changed to a yoga ball at work because yoongi told him it was great to get his hips moving and active. namjoon had bought one for hoseok to have at home too.

hoseok was slowly bouncing in the ball as he planned a design for pants on his computer.

there was a knock at his office door, it wss the company's assistant, "hey hoseok, namjoon is here to see you" she said, hoseok nodded.

hoseok was delighted to see namjoon had brought food, "you brought food!" he cheered, "i did, i have to talk to you" namjoon said, sitting across from the boy, hoseok nodded, he was more focused on the food.

he was shoving the chicken into his mouth as namjoon settled down, "so, i wanted to talk about you going on leave" he said, eating the food he had brought. he bought himself and hoseok food.

"kim namjoon, we've been over this" he sighed, setting his chopsticks down to face the boy, "i haven't presented my argument, your honor"

hoseok scoffed, "go on then" he said, continuing to eat because he was so terribly hungry, "first of all, your lab work came back and although it all seems well, there are areas of concern that your doctor has requested you take time to focus on yourself because you are struggling to move and are constantly feeling horrible"

the boy stabbed the chicken, "go on" he said, "second of all, i talked to my coworkers about it and some of them took leave early because they didn't feel well! so i think your excuse of being dizzy and swollen is valid"

"you told your coworkers your husband is throwing up at the smell of your cologne? you told them i have to sit in bed for 10 minutes before actually getting up because i'm too tired and that i get out of breath walking to our kitchen? and that your husband sits on a yoga ball all day because his hips won't handle anything else!"

"no—, well—, actually no! i didn't say those things" he tried defending himself. you'd think that being an attorney he'd be able to argue against anyone but hoseok was the most difficult opponent.

"yes you did" hoseok huffed, shaking his head, "what evidence do you have to prove your statement?" namjoon asked, "if you don't have anything good to say, leave!"

"well, i think they're good and beneficial but you think the complete opposite!" he said, "then just get out!" hoseok shouted, slamming his chopsticks on the table.

"why do you just continue to talk and talk about me going on leave? do you think i'm that weak?" hoseok said, he was still shouting at namjoon, "i don't think you're weak! where are you getting this from?"

"just get out my office!" hoseok ended the argument, namjoon did as told even though his heart ached upon being shouted at.

coffee with taehyung was one of the most alleviating things to namjoon. he had someone he could talk about when it came to things about hoseok and himself.

"well i had barely presented my two arguments about him going on leave and then guess what" he said, "he agreed?" taehyung gasped, "no, he said that i told my coworkers about him being nauseous and dizzy and out of breath and said i thought he was lazy"

taehyung sighed, "did you tell your coworkers?' he asked, "no, i just asked for their opinions" namjoon said, sipping his iced coffee, "i don't even know what to tell you"

namjoon blinked, "thanks taehyung" he sarcastically smiled, "anytime!" he laughed, "on a serious note, what do i do?" he mumbled, "maybe i can get yoongi to talk to him"

"yoongi is a horrible liar, hoseok will figure out we sent him" namjoon said, taehyung couldn't help but laugh a bit at that, "sorry, but what do you think we should do?"

"i'm just frustrated, so frustrated" namjoon sighed, he felt a sting in his scalp when he looked at his hands for a bit, "look, namjoon's first grey" taehyung smiled, namjoon gasped, grabbing the hair from taehyung's finger, "you're so mean" he whined, putting his head in his hands.

"and then he went on his same rant about me going on leave!" hoseok complained through facetime with yoongi. hoseok was on break and the other boy was just folding clothes.

"not to be the psychology boy i am, but you should think about why he wants you to go on leave" yoongi said, putting baby clothes on hangers, the boy rolled his eyes, "i think he's just being a bit overdramatic? but that sounds mean" hoseok said, "okay, but it's kim namjoon. if he thinks anyone is lazy, he'd say it directly in the nicest way possible"

"exactly what he's doing" hoseok said, yoongi blinked, "why are you acting more autistic than me?" he asked, setting ji-ho's tiny socks apart from the clothing.

"what do you mean?" hoseok asked, taking a sip from his orange juice bottle that namjoon made sure was constantly in stock at his workplace and house because it was quote on quote packed with nutrients he needed.

"well, we both know that namjoon is the sweetest, most understanding person to exist. do you think he would change just to say you're lazy? i'm sure namjoon doesn't even think of anyone as lazy. he's just trying to do what's best for you, like he always does"

hoseok hummed, "do you really think so? did taehyung make you go on leave?" he asked, "oh yeah, but he didn't even give me reasons he just kept telling me to go on leave" yoongi said before continuing, "he said that he felt bad for me because i had to carry heavy books all day, but they weren't even that heavy but taehyung got my doctor to explain why it was bad for me"

hoseok scoffed, "then that's different! you had to do heavy lifting! it sounds lazy if i take leave because the only walking i do is to the snack bar!" he whined, making yoongi laugh.

"but it's not different if you feel so horrible at 5 months! maybe you feel so horrible because you're working, stress isn't good for the baby either! so, maybe just hear namjoon out? i gave you my opinion, so hear his out too, okay?" yoongi asked, "but his face makes me mad! is that normal? i think he thinks i'm lazy and i think you think i'm hormonal"

"oh gosh, hoseok. there's a name for that in the psychology world, called cognitive distortions!" yoongi smiled, hoseok just stared at him, but yoongi couldn't get the hint to shut up.

"in the textbook, they are defined as internal mental filters or biases that increase our misery, fuel our anxiety, and make us feel about ourselves" he said, hoseok just nodded as he drew little flowers on a piece of paper.

yoongi continued to talk about cognitive distortions, "wait, isn't namjoon supposed to be working today?" yoongi questioned, hoseok looked at the calendar, "oh yeah" he shrugged, "why'd he take the day off?" he asked, "i have no clue"

namjoon was on the brim of tears. he just wanted hoseok to hear his argument and at least acknowledge his reasons. he was terrified of something happening to hoseok or the baby.

currently, he was trying to pick out a stuffed animal for his baby. honestly, he just needed to get his mind off things. he caressed the stuffed animals on display to see if they seemed good enough for his child.

he picked an elephant because the flappy ears were fun to tug at and it was incredibly soft, "just this?" the person at the register asked, namjoon nodded, pulling out his card from his wallet to pay.

hoseok was met with an empty house when he got home. not a single sound from anything or anyone. he flopped on the couch, massaging his stomach.

he wondered where namjoon was? if he took the day off, there must've been something important to do. he couldn't think of anything namjoon had to do.

taehyung smiled seeing ji-ho when he came back after coffee with namjoon, his little one was so cute!

"you're getting so big!" taehyung smiled, picking him up and placing him on his chest, "why is namjoon off work today?" yoongi asked, "no clue" taehyung said, "he's trying to convince hoseok to go on leave"

"that's what hoseok was telling me. he thinks namjoon is calling him lazy and whatever, but i think he should go on leave already" he said, "did you say that?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, "you know i can't lie"

taehyung laughed, "i was thinking we could go to the park with ji-ho" he said, yoongi shook his head, "it's humid and i don't like that feeling on my skin" he shivered, flapping his hands, "aw, it's fine" taehyung said, rocking ji-ho up and down, left and right.

namjoon put his keys up and took his shoes off upon entering the shared apartment. he really didn't feel like talking.

"what'd you buy?" hoseok asked, namjoon took out the stuffed elephant from the bag, "i went to the mall and bought this" he said, handing it to hoseok, "it's so cute" the boy smiled.

namjoon nodded, "i'm going to take a shower" he said, hoseok immediately noticed how unusual namjoon was acting.

"okay" he said, so namjoon went to take a shower. in the meanwhile, hoseok tried to think of what to do because he knew this was his fault.

"why didn't you go to work?" hoseok asked, namjoon shrugged, "too stressed and worried right now to work properly so i asked for a day off"  he said, taking a soda can from the fridge.

"why are you stressed?" hoseok asked, although it was a stupid question to ask, "well, i'm going to let you take a wild guess" he said, opening the can and taking a sip as he looked at hoseok.

"um" hoseok said, biting his lip. he knew he was guilty but was too scared to say it! he just looked at namjoon's socks, "you have a very stubborn husband?" he questioned, "mhm, keep going"

"and he refuses to listen to anyone" he said, namjoon nodded, "yup, pretty much. i haven't slept in like 2 days" he casually said, it was normal for namjoon in college, but now?

"namjoonie, i think you're thinking too much about me" hoseok said, the other boy felt like he was two seconds from going crazy.

"how can i not hoseok? you can't walk more than 30 feet without getting dizzy! the sun makes you dizzy! you can hardly get out of bed! but you're still going to work! i get worried that one day your dizziness is going to make you pass out and no one will see because you're working in your locked and soundproof office! you're constantly sore and aching! why can't you listen to me?" namjoon cried, the tears finally spilled after holding them in the whole day.

hoseok's mouth was partly open as he tried to think of an answer, "you keep insisting and insisting that you're fine! but your doctor knows your not and i know you're not! not that you care anyway!" he said, his hands were shaking and he didn't wait for a response, "do you know how worried i am? i can't sleep because i keep having nightmares of something happening to you! i can't focus at work because i'm waiting for my phone to start ringing from the hospital that the love of my life has been admitted because he keeps being stubborn!"

hoseok just stood there like a scolded child so namjoon went to cry in their room where he eventually fell asleep because there was only so much his body could handle after 48 hours of no sleep.

"joonie?" he asked after half an hour, namjoon was asleep. he didn't move an inch. he laid next to him, "so tired, my joonie. you're so strong" he whispered, biting the inside of his mouth.

he felt so incredibly guilty. how could he be so selfish? yoongi was right, namjoon just cared a lot about him and that was his only intention. he caressed the boy's cheeks.

"i'm so sorry" he sniffled, but not letting himself cry. he didn't deserve to cry because he wasn't the hurt one.

needless to say, hoseok slept on the couch because he thought namjoon deserved the whole bed to himself.

"why weren't you in bed? you should've sent me to the couch" namjoon said, he had a suit on which meant he had a trial today and he was on his way to make a cup of coffee.

"how could i after being so incredibly selfish? i felt so guilty for making you cry" hoseok said, "i swear i didn't cry on purpose, i was just so frustrated and i thought that going to the mall would help" he said, pouring himself a cup of coffee and getting a bottle of creamer from the fridge.

"are you going to work today?" namjoon asked, "i am, but i will take my leave soon" hoseok said, "but i have a few questions"

namjoon smield widely, "mhm, what are they?" he asked, taking a sip from his coffee, "so you say that you're scared i'll pass out at work, but what if i pass out at home?" he asked, "you always wear your apple watch at home so it'll notify your emergency contacts and 911. you refuse to wear at work because you say it doesn't match your outfit"

hoseok hummed, "okay, who will get me food?" he asked, "me" namjoon answered, "okay, those were my only questions. i'll take leave after i finish my project which should be in around a week, but i'll let my boss know" he said, making namjoon incredibly happy.

on leave, he spent most of his time resting or hanging out with yoongi. he thought it was great, he really did feel better. who would've known namjoon could be right?

but at 7 months, everything hurt. his feet were swollen, it wss hard to walk, he was moodier and pickier about everything.

"can you hand me the remote?" hoseok asked, namjoon glanced at it and pointed, "it's right in front of you"  he said, "i don't want to move"

namjoon sighed, placing the remote in hoseok's hands, "do you want me to press the buttons too?" he joked, "that wouldn't be too bad" he said, rubbing his stomach.

hoseok looked at namjoon who was typing on his computer. he knew the boy was working hard so he could go on paternity leave when the time came.

"i appreciate you working hard for the baby and i" hoseok said, "thank you" namjoon said, typing away. he was typing really fast, he was pretty quiet and fast when he was focused.

he rubbed his stomach, "my stomach is getting pretty solid" he said, placing one of namjoon's hands on it. the tall boy pressed a small kiss, "hi baby" he smiled.

"your appa is so pretty, he's the most gentle person to exist" he said, feeling small movement, "the baby agrees" hoseok said, "looks like we already have something in common, besides dna"

hoseok laughed at that, sitting up right and stretching. it was important for him to stretch since he couldn't do much these days.

hoseok's due date was closer and closer. his feet were swollen, his stomach was as big as it could get at this point. resting in bed was the best thing to do.

"do you need anything?" yoongi asked over the phone, "chicken nuggets" hoseok mumbled, "i said need, not want" he argued, "wow, i would expect it from anyone but you" the boy frowned, "fine, send me what you want and where you want it from. i just have to change ji-ho"

hoseok smiled, "you're the best"

"hoseok, you look like you'll pop any day now" yoongi mumbled as he set the food down, "i know" hoseok groaned, rubbing his stomach.

ji-ho crawled around the bed, "hopi!" he said, laying next to the man, "he can't say hobi, hoseok, or uncle yet so taehyung makes him say hopi. do you think maybe he inherited my autism?"

hoseok shrugged, "i mean, he's 9 months old, most kids don't speak until they're 12 months old at least, so the fact he says hopi is great" he said, running his hand through the boy's hair, "someone's been doing their homework. i guess you're right. i wouldn't want him to go through the same things as me"

"you're a psychology major, do you think he shows any signs of autism at his age?" hoseok asked, "i mean no, but i think he doesn't copy movements which is a common physical delay in children with asd"

hoseok rolled his eyes, "you haven't seen what ji-ho does to copy you?" he asked, yoongi tilted his head and shook his head. hoseok went through his phone and clicked on a video taehyung had sent him.

"ji-ho! what does appa do?" taehyung asked, the little boy looked at taehyung and the camera before giggling. the little boy began flapping his hands and covering his ears the same way that yoongi did.

taehyung began laughing at the small boy's actions, the little boy began crawling to taehyung.

yoongi's jaw was almost on the ground and he put his hand over his mouth, "no way" he said, "do i flap my hands that much?"

hoseok laughed, "it's so cute. he knows you so well" he smiled, "my child is 9 months old and mocking his autistic father" he laughed, holding his baby close to him, "what does appa do?"

the baby began flapping his hands which caused both of the to burt out in laughter.

hoseok groaned as he felt pain in his lower stomach. he began sweating as he took deep breaths to try not to feel the pain.

it hadn't even occurred to him that it was time. he was so used to being pregnant that giving birth seemed like a time that would never come.

it felt like a weird pressure that caused him to feel uncomfortable even laying down. he rubbed his stomach. soon enough, the discomfort passed so he continued on with his day, meaning watching movies.

the pressure returned and caused him to groan again. it was uncomfortable, he hated the feeling so much. he breathed in and out slowly, letting it pass.

he fell asleep for a few hours before he felt a stronger pain in his back and lower stomach, he groaned. he was still half asleep and sat up.

hoseok

i've been getting these pressures in my lower stomach

it's been happening for a couple hours and it got stronger

do you think my baby is okay?

yoongi

i think you're in labor

hoseok

WHAT?!

HAHA YOU FORGOT THE /J

yoongi

i think you're in labor /srs

hoseok, how far apart are your contractions?

if you say they started getting more painful your labor will start progressing more

hoseok

why are you jumping to conclusions?!

yoongi

because you're 9 months?!

hoseok

oh

ummm

should i wait??

yoongi

depends how you feel

is it painful or just uncomfortable?

has your water broken?

hoseok

i feel okay

no

shouks i tell namjoon?

yoongi

yes

hoseok

nah 🤣🤣

YOONGI MY WATER BROKE HELP WHAT DO I DO?! MY PANTS

yoongi

karma

hoseok

DOES THAT MEAN IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH

yoongi

i think it means you're in active labor

hoseok

OKAY

UH OKAY

BRB I'LL CALL NAMJOON

"thank you so much for submitting these documents, ms. kang. i'm sure these will help your case a lot. as i was saying, the court date is in a month from now" he said, grabbing a sticky note and pen to write down the date.

he set his oen down when his work phone began ringing, "i'm sorry, i have to take this" he said, putting the phone to his ear.

"hello, this is attorney kim—"

"n-namjoon" the boy cried, namjoon's heart began racing, "is everything okay? i'm with a client right now, i'm almost done" he said, "m-my water"

"hoseok, if you're calling again because you lost your favorite water bottle, i seriously don't know what to tell you" the man sighed, "my water broke! i-i'm having the baby!"

namjoon's eyes widened, "hoseok, are you serious?" he asked, looking at his watch, "yes! my pants are wet! i'm so uncomfortable" he cried, "how much longer do i have?"

"yoongi said we can go to the hospital at any time, but i'm scared so i wnat to go now! and i need you to help me change my pants!" he sobbed, "please give me 30 minutes. i have to finish this" he said, "do whatever you want!" hoseok huffed and hung up.

namjoon gently put the phone down, smiling at his client, "is everything okay, attorney kim? i could come in at a different time" the woman said  the man sighed, "my husband's water broke, but i can wrap this up without rushing" he reassured, "you should go home to him"

the attorney looked at his checklist, "i would feel really bad leaving right now" he said, "you said you just have to go over some things about the court date, you can just email me the details. take care of your husband" the woman stood up and pushed in the chair, namjoon bowed, "thank you so much, i really appreciate it" he bowed again.

when namjoon got home, hoseok was crying on their bed, "is it that bad? oh gosh, let me get our things" he panicked, "help me change! i've been sitting in these wet pants for half an hour!" he sniffled, "of course" namjoon breathed out, helping hoseok change out of his clothes.

"does that feel better? do you want a different shirt?" he asked, "no, this is fine" he mumbled, "don't worry, joonie. we'll be fine"

"are we leaving?" namjoon asked, considering he had grabbed all the bags, "we'll probably be there for 2 days, don't you want to change out of your formal clothes?"  hoseok asked, namjoon scrambled to change into comfortable clothes.

he wore a tshirt he got from his law firm and some sweatpants, "are you sure you want to sacrifice that shirt?"

"yes, let's just leave please" he almost begged, like he was the one in labor. he took hoseok's hand and guided him to the car.

hoseok hummed as he looked at his phone, he was 4 centimeters dilate so almost half way there!

namjoon was anxiously tapping his foot in the corner of the room. he was worried about everything that could go wrong.

namjoon

i'm so scared :(

taehyung

i'll be there in a little bit

yoongi is trying to find a mask because he hates the strong smell of hospitals and the bright lights

you're going to be okayyy

take it from someone who's been there done that 💪💪

namjoon

ok mr.worldwide

yoongi was squealing when he saw hoseok. the room was dimmed so he didn't need to wear sunglasses, "how do you feel?" he asked, flapping his hands. jiho did the same and giggled which caused hoseok to laugh, "i feel fine"

"that's good! i'm so excited! are you finding out the sex at birth?" he asked, hoseok nodded, "i think it's a girl. i craved a lot of sweets"

yoongi hummed, "boys run in namjoon's family so i'm guessing boy, do you want to know more about genes?"

hoseok laughed and nodded. meanwhile, namjoon and taehyung talked in the corner.

"its okay to be scared" taehyung reassured, "i was really scared when yoongi went into labor. do you know how terrifying how scary it was to get a call at work during rush with my husband screaming at me? oh gosh, with yoongi being autistic, he hated the feeling of pain, the lights at the hospital, the smell, the gown, everything" he sighed, "but you know what, he was fine and i'm sure hoseok will be too"

namjoon smiled, "thank you tae" he said, "of course, joon. should we run to the cafeteria to get coffee? this hospital has great coffee"

"sure, but i only drink black coffee" the man said, taehyung shrugged as they left the room to go to the canteen, "what are you excited to do with the baby?"

namjoon hummed, "read to them, i already have their first book" he smiled widely.

"congratulations, it's a boy" the nurse smiled, namjoon wiped the tears off the boy's cheeks when they gave hoseok skin to skin contact, "i love him so much" he cried, he was so happy to have a healthy baby.

"he's 5 pounds, 2 ounces" the nurse said, "he's just an itty bitty person" namjoon smiled, feeling his eyes water.

what he longed for was finally here.

yoongi

how are you feeling?

hoseok

tired but so happy

like

my baby is so cute

namjoon is really happy too

he keeps looking at the baby and taking pictures

yoongi

so cute :(

i would visit but i had my senses are especially heightened today

hoseok

it's okay

i get to go home tomorrow

yoongi

i'll visit you!!

hoseok

😌😌

namjoon loved spending time with his baby. he would lay him in his chest as they laid on thr couch. all babies did was sleep and it was the cutest thing ever!

was it weird for him to say that he could feel his paternal instincts developing? he felt over protective over his baby boy and hoseok. hoseok also felt really overprotective over namjoon, but especially the baby.

"how was your shower?" namjoon asked, "nice and steamy" hoseok said, laying on the couch next to namjoon and the baby. he was recovering very well.

"thank you joonie, i love you"

"i love you too"

VERY LONG CHAPTER!! stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what is your favorite color clothing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi
330K 7K 53
These can be innocent, fluffy, angst, smut, whatever you guys request! I will also do BTS ships!
244K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...