"Your scent" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's... More

0.
1. Begin
2. First meeting
3. Let me
5. Not giving up
6. Chance
7. Beta?
8. Sickness
9. Calmness
10. Rut
11. Omega
12. Past & accept
13. Hapiness
14. Closer
15. Excursion
16. First kiss
17. Another trueblood
18. Flower shop
19. School project
20. Heat
21. Online classes
22. Problems?
23. Comfort
24. Gguk & Moon
25. I can top too
26. New start
27. New start 2
28. News
29. Your scent

4. Friend

9.1K 398 22
By taekook_231

__________

Taehyung sighs as he reaches his home, opening door of house and walks in, feeling weird as ever.

"Appa! I'm home!" Taehyung yells but got no answer.

"He's probably in flower shop or he went somewhere else." Taehyung thoughts as he continues to walks upstairs to his room.

As he steps in his room, he puts his bag on the workdesk and then throws himself on the bed.

"Why did he had so surprised face like that??" Taehyung thought as he couldn't forgot surprised, shocked, happy face of Minghao when Jungkook said about him finding his mate.

Flashback

"I found my mate." Jungkook says as he stares at Taehyung. Minghao widen his eyes, looking at Jungkook then Taehyung and doing that for few moments then opens his mouth to say something but then closed it just like he never even opened them at the first.

"Why are you looking that much surprised?" Taehyung asks, not getting Minghao's reaction. Mingyu walks to Minghao and hugs him, whispering small "it's okay".

"I-..." Minghao didn't know what to say, he was surprised, shocked but mostly happy for Jungkook because he finally found his other half.

Present

"I will go crazy if I don't stop thinking about it." Taehyung mumbles and hides his face with his palms.

He sighs then stands up, walking to bathroom to fresh up before changing his clothes.

After it, he walks out of his room, downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ohh, appa! Where did you have been?" Taehyung asks as he met his appa in the kitchen.

"Hey Tae! You are back! I was in the flower shop, I just closed it now. I didn't knew that you are already back." Jin says and smiles at his son after kissing the top of his head.

"Hmm, did you have a lot of work in flower shop today??" Taehyung asks.

"Just as usual, people nowdays don't buys a lot of flowers." Jin says as he starts preparing late lunch for them. Taehyung hums and decides to help to his appa with making food.

"I wish I could help you but I'm too much scared to go to the center of pack." Taehyung says.

"It's alright Tae, you helps me at home with flowers so it's totally fine. You know, that flower bouquet which you made few days ago, I've sold that. Can you guess to whom??" Jin says and giggles.

Taehyung shooks his head as no and looks at his appa with curious eyes.

"To our Luna. She visited today and I was so surprised to see her there even tho your dad works for headalpha still I'm not used on being "close" with them. She liked flower bouquet so much." Jin says.

Taehyung widens his eyes, not believing what he just heard.

"Are you for real appa?? Luna liked flower bouquet that I made??" Taehyung asks.

"Yes honey. She asked if you can make more of it. She wants to put one of it in her son's room." Jin says.

"Ohh, alright appa, I will make it this weekend." Taehyung says and smiles. He can't believe that Luna of their pack actually like flower bouquet, it made him happy.

"Appa how her son even looks alike? I never have seen him." Taehyung says and pouts. He only knew headalpha and luna.

"His name is Jungkook and he's truebloodalpha, he is very handsome and good boy. His mate will be happy to have him as their other half." Jin says.

"About that appa, I need to tell you something." Taehyung says, for now ignoring the weird feeling in his chest after hearing Jungkook's name.

"What is it honey?" Jin asks, walking here and there in the kitchen.

"I found my mate." Taehyung whispers and Jin freezes on his place.

After sometime, Jin turns around and looks at Taehyung with biggest smile ever.

"That's wonderfull Tae." Jin says.

"It's not, he's trueblood alpha." Taehyung says.
"Ohh, there is one more trueblood alpha in our pack?? I didn't know that." Jin says.

"What is his name?" Jin asks.

"I don't know, our meeting didn't went very well I guess because I kinda snapped." Taehyung says.

"Ohh my God Taehyungie. Did he do anything to you that you thinks as bad thing?" Jin asks.

"He didn't which made me shocked but that still doesn't change my thinking about them." Taehyung replies.

"That's alright. Hopefully, he will prove himself to you enough for you to believe to him." Jin says.

"I don't think he will and I don't even know if I even should let him to prove himself." Taehyung says.

"You can choose whatever you want but does he knows about you, you know what I mean?" Jin asks.

Taehyung gulps while Jin nods his head and softly smiles when Taehyung replies "He don't know that I'm omega."

__________

Next day, Taehyung walks in the school less nervous but there is that small fear about others finding his little secret.

He looks around but what made him shocked once again is when he sees that others wasn't paying attention on him unlike they did yesterday, maybe because they already saw him.

He sighs as he walks in the classroom, looking up only to be met with 7 pair of eyes looking at him. Minghao smiles and runs to him.

"Hii Taehyung, how are you?" Minghao asks ever so softly, now knowing that Taehyung is Jungkook's mate made him even more happy.

"Um hi, I'm fine." Taehyung replies nervously.

"That's great to hear. Do you want to sit with us? You can sit next to you know." Minghao says and that made Taehyung to look up towards Jungkook who was already looking at him with longing and wanting for his mate in his eyes.

"No, thank you. I would rather sit here in the front." Taehyung replies and smiles.

"That's totally okey. If you don't want to sit next to him, you can sat next to me, Gyu can change his place and sit next to Jungkook." Minghao says, giggling as he heard gasp from Mingyu.

"Minghao, you are nice but that isn't needed. Just stay with your mate." Taehyung says.

"I don't want to be burden to any of you, don't feel pressured like you need to be friend with me." Taehyung adds. Minghao pouts as he looks at Taehyung then he smiles.

"I'm not feeling pressured, I really wants to be your friend." Minghao says.

"Of course, only if you want to be my friend as well." Minghao adds with small smile.

Taehyung looks at his eyes and a lot of thoughts goes all over his mind, this might be his first friend.

"Fine, we can be friends. You are my first friend tho." Taehyung says. Minghao squeels and starts jumping on his place.

"Omg!!! I'm glad that I'm your first friend. Can I hug you?" Minghao asks. Taehyung gets shocked but then slowly nods his head.

Minghao softly hugs him for few seconds then pulls away, not wanting to make his new friend uncomfortable.

"So, do you want to sit with me now?" Minghao asks, looking at Taehyung with hopefull eyes. Taehyung looks at Mingyu then Jungkook.

"If you want you can sit with him. I will sit next to this grumpy wolf." Mingyu says and smiles.

"Alright then." Taehyung says and he needs to say that he surprised even himself. Minghao smiles even more widely.

Mingyu changes his seat while Minghao and Taehyung sits down in front of them.

Jungkook sighs in relief when Taehyung sits in front of him, now he can admire his mate from close.

Taehyung felt nervous and kinda scared as one alpha and one trueblood alpha are sitting behind him while one alpha whose name he still don't know is sitting in front of him, next to Jimin.

Jungkook can clearly says that Taehyung is nervous and scared because of the way he is sitting stiff while his leg is bouncing softly and slowly.

He smiles a little and grabs small paper from his notebook then fast writing on it.

He looks if someone is looking and when he sees that it's clear, he bends forward and puts paper in front of Taehyung, whispering to him read.

Taehyung hesitates but grabs paper and reads it:

I see that you are feeling nervous and scared but I promise to you that you don't need to feel like that. You are safe here.
It was written on the paper.

Taehyung felt that weird feeling deep inside of his chest once again but he ignored it, again.

"Tae!" Sudden voice in Taehyung's head scares him and he jumps on his place.

"Tae are you alright?" Minghao asks.

"Yeah." Taehyung simply answers.

"Moon, you need to stop scaring me like this every time you wants to talk with me." Taehyung scolds him.

"I'm sorry but I have amazing news for you." Moon says.

"What news?" Taehyung asks, his focus on his wolf while he draws on his notebook.

"You know about bonding?" Moon asks.

"Yes I do, it happens when you meet your mate and the both of them wants to scent each other." Taehyung replies.

"Good, well I don't know how but I managed to talk with Gguk. Damn, his voice is so hot." Moon says as he blushes, of course Taehyung couldn't see it.

"Who is Gguk??" Taehyung asks.

"My mate aka Jungkook who's sitting right behind you." Moon says and it makes Taehyung surprised.

"His name is Jungkook?? And how did you managed to talk with his wolf? Did you told him about our rank?? Please, tell me you didn't." Taehyung got nervous again.

"Yes, his name is Jungkook. Didn't you know that already? Never mind, back to the point. I don't know how I managed to talk with him but I suddenly heard so hot voice in my head and it turns out that it's our mate. I think we managed to do that because he is trueblood alpha and you are t-." Taehyung stops him.

"Did you told him about our rank?" Taehyung asks once again.

"Of course I didn't, I know my line. You don't have to worry about our secret but now when we found our mate, you two needs to grow closer to each other." Moon says.

"Moon, we already talked about this. I told you that I will not accept alpha, especially not trueblood alpha for my mate." Taehyung replies, somehow annoyed or angry, Moon wasn't sure.

"Alright Tae but atleast let him to try to prove himself." Moon says.

"Gguk told me that Jungkook was so happy when he found you. He waited too long for his mate, he needs his mate as much as you need yours. We can't be mateless Tae and you know that." Moon says.

Taehyung starts panicking and his breathing fasten up until everything stops when he felt warm hand on his shoulder.

__________

I'm enjoying writing this story way too much 🤭

Don't forget to vote & comment ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 10.4K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
440K 22.2K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__
1.5M 59.4K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...