EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 79

203 20 4
By RitikaBisht

One by one searching ashrams...at last

Dushyant and purvi reach the main ashram...he  park the vehicle...before they come out call pankaj and tell him that he get ready because they open their cameras...

Dushyant give positive answer and start recording...purvi hand bag and Dushyant shirt collar have camera...both enter inside...looking here there...going straight in to the admin office.

The guard stopped them entering the main building...both surprises for this sudden interruption...

Dushyant: excuse me...why do you stop us?

Guard: who are you and why do you go in?

Dushyant: why do we tell you who we are? You tell me why you are guarding here...this is a simple ashram...there's no need to be guarded...so, who will hire you and why?

I hire them here...this is not an ordinary ashram...this voice comes from behind and purvi and dushyantbturn to that side...looking one tall lady standing with rude expression...she is very rude and shows them her attitude...

Dushyant  show her his card...she look once and tell guards to let them in...but look like she is not very happy to see them...signal Dushyant and purvi to follow her...she move inside...taking them into her office...all the way purvi notice that children is afraid to see her...look her coming...they freeze on their steps...even some pin their self on walls to give her way to pass...every child lower her head to see her coming...this situation make purvi restless...this is third ashram but environment is totally change here...other ashram full with children noises... children singing and playing full voices but here everything is look sinking in deep fear...

one cold wave of fear goes in purvi spine...she is scared don't know why? But her sixth sense starts telling her...that something fishy here.

They reach her office and she shows them to sit on a chair opposite on the big office table...

Matron: so, kindly can you tell me what purpose pulls you here?

Dushyant: but first you tell me why need to be guard here.

Matron: aaj kal bachay kidnap honay kay incident barh gay hain iss liyay...iss ashram kay trustee nay decide kiya hay kay guards rakhay jaiy.

Dushyant: aur trustee kaun hay (he promptly ask)

Matron ignores his question and tries to tangle them with different talking. Dushyant tell her a random story and try to satisfy her...their presence here...don't know if matron is convinced or not but she allows them to check what they want to do it...

Purvi and dushu come out and start checking and roaming around...their camera filming throughout everything...

Purvi decide to talk with children... Dushyant and purvi separate purpose fully...

Purvi reach that place where children practice singing song...one piano teacher play piano and children sing a song in rhythm...
Purvi think this is a good opportunity...to talk any child...she try to talk but feel every child is scared...not willing to talk stranger...

Purvi think and decide to make them friend...she speak with teacher...and start singing with children...

soon, children accept her and become friends with her...one small girl sit on her lap...purvi peak on her cheek and ask her about a matron ...

she said: she like the previous one...not this one...she tell one more shocking things to purvi...which give her goose bumps...

Purvi doubt is confirm that she is not the same matron...aarti talking about her.

Purvi got confuse that why aarti ask her to go and meet that matron...she is a bit hesitate to say the code...she is in dilemma to say code or not...in other side small girl talk push her in other stage of confusion.

Peon comes and tell purvi that matron waiting for her...

Purvi about to go but that small girl not let her...purvi hold her and comes in matron office...she get shock to see rakesh sitting there and having tea with some chit chat Dushyant..

Dushyant pass smile to see her holding small girl...his smile assure purvi and she compose herself quickly...but matron become fierce...this make purvi restless...she give hard glare to her and then pay attention to small girl.

Rakesh looks at her in an angry mood and quietly signals the matron to behave...she changes her behaviour...

Marton : arre sakshi jii ignore everyone just busy with girl.

Rakesh: miss sakshi, lagta hay kay aap ko baccho say bohat piyar hay...

Purvi: baccho say kiss ko piyar nahi hota... (She fix her sight on him and ask) kyun aap ko nahi hay.

Rakesh: nahi nahi, mujhay bhi hay aur bohat hay...jabhi to hum nay iss ashram ka charge sambhala hua hay...(in confusion truth slip from his tongue)

Purvi and dushu is in shock...now his doubt clear that something is definitely going wrong here...but both wipe those expression so, quickly and

Purvi start play with rakesh.

Purvi leave her seat and sit next to her and said in very sweet way: really, aap sach kah rahay hain...oh my god aap kitnay reham dil hain...aaj kal kay iss daur main kahan assay young log miltay hain jin ko in baccho ka dard ho...main aap say bohat inspire hoon...sir (she look at dushyant side and said) kyun na hum...I mean main...actually, main in ka interview karna chah rahi hoon...sir, please aap permission day day na...

Purvi intention clear on Dushyant..he stand and said: off course, sakshi but abhi hum ko chalna chahiye...hum ko aagay bhi jaana hay aur bhi kai kaam hain...chalo...he pay no attention her request and move toward outside...a bid bye to matron, rakesh and comes out.

Purvi show very dishearten to rakesh and mutter sorry...but rakesh said: don't worry miss sakshi...main aap ko interview doon ga...jaldh hi hum phir milain gay...aap bayfikr ho kay jaiy.

Purvi say bye to little girl and matron...come out and sit in car.....

Dushyant move vehicle...he  scold sakshi like rude boss and purvi mutter sorry...after drive little far purvi receive a message on phone that

Pankaj said...vehicle has dikta phone which he disconnected...so, it's safe if they want talk...both sigh relief and Dushyant speeding the vehicle.

Soon, reach office...

Dushyant ask security to check the vehicle thoroughly...they get in quickly...everyone gathers there...looking at both of them...their faces shine with knowing something exciting...

Dushyant: team, hum nay yeah pata laga liya hay kay...sikander ka yahan par theekana woh ashram hay.

Purvi: haan aarti nay mujh say kaha tha kay matron kay pass meray liyay kuch hay...actually woh mujhay uss matron say milwana chah rahi thi.

Dushyant: wahan pay guard's aur security fitted gadgets hain...iss liyay hum nay...wahan koi device nahi lagai...but filming ki hay...

Pankaj can you play that...and pankaj play the film.

Everyone watch it curiously...

Kavin feel something strange looking like that matron...after finishing he said: yeh matron...I don't think kay yeh...

Purvi cut him short and said: woman  nhi hai ...everyone look her in shock...kavin nodded...

Purvi said: haan, ayou are right...woh ek aadmi hay jiss nay aurat ka getup kiya hay...aur yeah baat uss masoom si bacchii nay mujh ko batai thi aur baad main thoora sa dehan daynay par mujhay bhi andaza ho gaya.

Dushyant: rakesh ka wahan hona bhi iss baat ki taraf ishaara karta hay kay hum sahi track per hain.

Ishita: ab kiya karna hay...sir...uss ashram par hum kaissay nazar rakhay gay.

Purvi: mujhay pata hay...main rakhoon gi.

Ishita a: kaissay.

Purvi: republic day par ek charity function organise ho raha hay...uss main city kay kaafi saaray ashram hissa lay rahay hain...yeh ashram bhi lay raha hay...main un ko song ki practice karaoon gi.

Ishita: tum pagal to nahi ho...wahan rakesh bhi hay...tumhare liyay khatra ziyaada hay (ishita scold her)

Dushyant: purvi, ishita sahi kah rahi hay...it's dangerous for you.

Purvi: nahi main uss ko handle kar loongi...magar iss kay elawaa koi aur raasta nahi hay...uss main gusnay ka.

Dushyant look kavin side and change the topic...he said: ok, leave it for while we discuss later on ...now move on our plan B.

Ishitaa: plan B...what is that?.

What is plan B....socho tum log bhi .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.8K 25
Kavi story. Peep in
14K 871 22
kavi new love story
40K 2.2K 30
Love story of Kavi and Ishyant...peep in to know more....
8.7K 448 11
A fanfiction on kavi and ishyant