The Nurse and the Gargoyals

By FFdaughter01

You know Eliza has 2 siblings but did you know about her twin brother? He is a nurse at the local hospital. S... More

Eliza got shot
Eliza woke up.
Code Pink!
Calming a stressed paitent.
Introduction...
Meeting Zanatos
Questions
A hospital visit...

Bio on Grayson

166 6 0
By FFdaughter01

First name: Grayson

Last name: Maza

Age: 29 (same as Eliza)

Height: 5' 11"

Appearance: brown skin, light blue eyes, dark blue hairs scar above his nose almost meeting his left eye (he uses his hair to cover most of it)

Personality: understanding, patient, loves to learn, calm, mischievous, kind, not easy to anger, attracts danger.

Likes: helping people, his family, the gargoyals, food, quiet places, reading, curing the sick.

Dislikes: loud noises, guns, Zanatos, Demona, his scar, Eliza unhappy.

Random facts about Grayson:

* Eliza taught him how to fight.

* Grayson is Pansexual.

* Grayson has insomnia.

* He loves listening to Hudson's stories about his past.

* Graysons apartment is below Elizas.

* Grayson is terrified of knives.

* Grayson has sensitive hearing, he has headphones on him at all times to help with it though

* He is quick to help never really asking questions. (Which can cause problems more than not)

* He is observant, can read body language from anyone.

* Very protective of Eliza, not as bad as Goliath but pretty protective.

* Grayson is a great actor when he wants to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 771 14
Merlin gets word that his twin sister, who has been in a coma since she was 10 years old, has to come to Camelot for better treatment. How will Merli...
1.2K 84 10
When the Bad Batch are sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient artifact, they soon find themselves encountering the mighty Gargoyles of the Manhatta...
60 1 3
After witnessing the truth that your sister is alive and that you left secrets spread in other worlds, you go to New York, but it is not an ordinary...
145K 2.7K 42
Nash Grier has always been very protective over his twin sister Camden but when she meets the guys for the first time, she falls for one and Nash tri...