the day i met him ↠ phan

By iridescenthowell

This story is one that I started a year ago so it moves a bit fast and it's very cringey so I'm sorry //TRIG... More

Part 2- The beginning
Part 3 - Struggling
Part 4 - Admiration
Part 5- Hurt
Part 6- Leaving
Part 7- Apologies
Part 8- Mine
Part 9- Love
part 10 - Violet
Part 11- Surprise!(also end of the book soz)

Part 1- Coffee

1.1K 44 15
By iridescenthowell

I heard the heavy rain outside, falling rapidly, I was fixated on the way the rain falls not really caring about my surroundings. I've always enjoyed the rain for some reason, it calms me down, almost soothing in a way. I sighed deeply looking out the window once again, and gently placed my hand on the cold glass window. I wish to be free one day, of all my troubles, to forget everything and be alone at last. To be free is only a dream of mine, there is a certain kind if freedom that I desire. The feeling of having freedom from this cruel world at last is what I crave, to finally let myself go. But instead I feel trapped inside my own thoughts constantly.

I decided it was time to go out and get away from all of this. I quietly walked into the living room, successfully getting passed my dad safely. As I took a step outside I felt the cold air seep into my skin, and sooth me. I kept waking, unknown of my destination, just wanting to get away from the hell I call home. I reach my corner and climb onto a wall, my special wall for getting away and enjoying my alone time. I felt whole here at my wall the only place I can go to when I have no one or anywhere else to go.

I pulled out my bag of green, exited for the calming sensation awaiting me. I smiled contently, opening the bag and inhaling deeply, finally finding the one thing that makes me happy. I then rolled it up and lit the tip, ready to escape into my own fucked up paradise. Before I knew it I was passed out laying beside my wall, no longer at the top.

I slowly got up, groggily rubbing my eyes and realizing that I was still outside, soaked in water and colder than ever. I knew what was waiting for me when I got home. I have to go somewhere else, at least until I know my dad would be passed out. I decide to walk around the town for a while. As I got up, I felt an unbearable pounding in my head, probably from falling. What am I even doing with my life now? Getting high and running away? So pathetic Dan.

I make it to a few stores near my house and walk around. I pass by a few restaurants, wishing I could eat something. I inhale the scent of coffee deeply as I pass by a Starbucks. I remember how me and my mum used to always go here, oh how I miss those days. I decide to walk into the store just to smell it, hoping it'll help at least a little with my huger. I took a seat, receiving a few strange looks from customers in the store. I looked around enjoying the scenery, it's more festive this time around because Christmas is coming up. Too bad I'll be alone. I inhaled the scent one last time before I started waking out the door. Before I was able to get out completely, I crashed into a tall, handsome man. He had gorgeous blue-grey eyes and a black fringe partially covering his eye.

"oh, I'm so sorry" he said grabbing my shoulder. I nodded, giving a slight smile.

" Mind if I buy you a drink?" he smiled. What's this guy's deal? Why does he want to talk to a loser like me? I just simply nod and we walk inside. After we order our drinks we sit down. I can feel his eyes burning into my face so I look aver and see him staring intently at me.

"why did you buy me a drink? You don't even know me" I said, a confused expression on my face.

"Because I want to know you "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 18 16
Dan and Phil ***TW // SUICIDE- DEPRESSION- SELF HARM-DOMESTIC ABUSE//SEXUAL ABUSE // UNDERAGED***
58 2 17
when Dan wants to give up and die he meet Phils and falls madly in love with him however Dan is a depressed Gay emo with an abusive Dad.
652 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
14.4K 160 12
warnings are included written from dec 2015 - june 2016 edit from the future: i was 15 when i wrote these. i still like a few of them, but the writi...