Solo Leveling: ReNix

By Aurea_Rubrum

Floating at an endless void in the valley of the dead, tears slowly floating away from her face. She had sacr... More

Re:Nix
Snap back to reality
First three servants.
The warmth of hugging friendly wolves
Vacation!/4th SRVNT
The crisis of cleaning the room
A couple billion yen wasted
"Love Life Advice For Kazuya"
Daily life of the grade two elementary Sovereign (1)
Daily life of the grade two elementary Sovereign (2)
The Toyohashi Dungeon Gate Raid [1]
The Toyohashi Dungeon Gate Raid [2]
Year 9 Of Regression: Everyday Elementary.... Shameful
Year 9 of Regression: Everyday Elementary... Shameful

Ultimate Discovery!

274 12 0
By Aurea_Rubrum

Light flashed before my eyes as I opened them. We're back at home right now, my home. And right now, I'm staringly blankly at the air. More specifically, the mana wafting in the air.

I could see the mana because, for obvious reasons, how do you even control something not perceivable to your perception? I have absolute control over mana after all.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to control the natural ambient mana wafting in the air. "Gosh darn it... Where do I begin?" I spoke to myself as only soft grumbles escape my mouth.

"Do I... just will it?" I thought as I focused back on the mana wafting in the air, "Move to the left." I thought as the mana in the air moved to the left. "So, I really do have to just will it and it will do its own stuff."

I played around with more with the mana as I let out soft giggles at how much I could control them! *Flash* What? I looked to the right, where I found my mother holding a camera.

"So cute~!" She exclaimed. "I'm going to keep these pictures forever~!" Uh oh. I was apparently stalked by mom. When did she enter the room, and OH NO! Embarrassing pictures!

I let out soft grumbles as protest, but my mom only found it cuter than anything else. She took more pictures of me and left the room happily while the only thing I could do was grumble softly about it.

Well, that was anticlimactic to my adventure to fully conquering mana... But I digress, could I create entire spell now that I satisfy enough control over mana? I think so.

That's how incantations work right? You order mana to follow specific jobs to get the desired result through the spell. All I need to do is intricately command the mana, right?

I focused on the mana present in the air as I told it. "Burn." The mana flared bright red as fire combusted right in front of me, fortunately, I was unharmed.

Even more fortunately, my little experiment right now didn't just literally blow up in my face and mom didn't hear anything. And so, I was now more careful about it.

Just saying mana to burn would obviously make it burn, so why not add more commands to make it more stable? Also, it burn for a split second because there was no specified time.

And, I also must add that I could potentially burn the house down if I do not concentrate the fire into a small, controlled area. And so, I thought of the lines needed for it.

"Um, gather in to a small clump 2 feet away from me, and burn for 10 seconds." I spoke as I immediately, ambient mana gather into a small clump 2 feet away from me and burned.

I watched it flare silently in the air for 10 seconds as it wiped out into smoke. "Eureka! I think I know how this will work. I think." I spoke in my mind as I tried a few other things.

How about making water. "Gather into a clump and convert into water and float indefinitely." I thought as ambient mana swirled into a ball and turned into water, floating in the air.

I let out a happy giggle as I started raving about how I was a genius and some other egotistical things my infantile body could say. "I'm such a prodigy~" I grumbled to myself.

After a few minutes of praising myself for a being such a natural born genius, I continued to experiment more until I was satisfied... and... sleepy. "I... I think I'll take a nap for now..." I muttered to myself as I closed my eyelids. The world blacked out as I let go of the world for a moment. For a brief yet long feeling moment.

And the next second later, I opened my eyes. "Well, that was fast." I thought to myself, how much time passed since I fell asleep? I don't know, but all I knew that I was hungry.

By instinct, perhaps. My body reacted to my thoughts, as I started screaming out my lungs. Mom rushed through the door and helped me up and asked me. "Kira-chan, what's wrong?"

I stretched out my hand towards her tits, "Ugh... So embarrassing- But very essential." I thought to myself as mom took off the buttons on her shirt and let me suck on her.

I felt my hunger satiate as I let go of mom. "Finished already huh?" She buttoned her shirt up and placed me back in the cradle again, great. "And here I thought she was going to bring me..."

Well, not like I'm going to complain any further. I could experiment to my heart's content after all! Well, maybe not to my heart's content, since I could possibly burn, flood, or simply destroy the house.

Just some little spells here and there while also researching the extent I could do with thought command, I guess. I might also derive some spells that I know from the different anime I knew.

For example, spells the Shin Wolford had created. As far as I know, they're op, but also not that much compared to others. I might try to remake them, or simply restructure every line to create my own personal derived spell.

I could try it, I think. But not inside the house or it'll cause some catastrophic damage. Oh, I know, how about we first try enchantment? They're not particularly destructive as far as I know.

Firstly, the question of "How do enchantments work?" is our first obstacle. Without knowing how it would, and will work out, we could do nothing about it, since it could blow up in our faces, literally.

Is it bestowing properties upon an item by instilling mana to it, or is it instilling mana AND line commands to bestow it properties? I fully bet it is the latter case.

Mana could strengthen anything if it is applied, but that is it. Without any commands to guide on what to do, the object is only strengthened, is what I think.

For example, the awakeners. Depending on the scale of their mana, their physical limits are also broken. But that is it, it was only their bodies that was strengthened.

Without any voice commands to activate their skills, which is it, their usage of mana except for mages are only of minimum. And skills are even rarer, belonging to C-rank and above.

And among those of C-rank and above, only about 40 percent or below receive skills. S-ranks are exceptions since we receive skills for sure. I know that as I was an S-rank myself.

Anyways, let's stop digressing from the main subject. I am now going to start physically experimenting in enchantment! But what do I enchant? I look around the room to find something that would be unsuspected for.

"Hm, what object? Do I just use it stuffy to perhaps? There's one beside me." I look at it as I thought, "Gather into the stuff toy and keep amassing." And some ambient mana did.

They kept amassing in the stuff toy, and that was it. "...It isn't really enchantment, is it. Man, I wish I could just buy my skills in magic or something..." I spoke to myself as a screen appeared in front of me.

Base colour being black and adorned with white and gold decorations. "...What the ****? No, now is not the time to curse." I spoke in my mind as I interacted with the panel in front of me.

<< Do you want to buy the skill: [Basic Magic] for five SP? >>

"First of all. What is "SP", and how much do I have in possession?" I asked in my mind as the panel responded. << SP is the abbreviated form of either skill or stat point, you are currently level 1, which gives you 10 SP. >>

"Hm... So, it's half of my total SP. I think it's worth it since knowledge is very powerful if used wisely." I spoke to myself as I agreed. "Yes, I will buy it."

<< Skill: [Basic Magic] obtained successfully. Displaying Apparatus. >>

<< Name: Akutagawa Kira | Gender: Female | LVL: 1 | Titles: Chosen One, Aberration | HP: 50 | SP: 50 | MP: 3,420,950 >>

<< Species: Human | Class: NONE | STR: 0.1 | SPD: 0.1 | SNS: 0.1 | DEX: 0.1 | VIT: 0.1 | INT: 136,838 >>

<< Skills: [Basic Magic: 1] (New!), {Stellar magic: 1}, {Heaven's Chosen: Max}, -{<-[Stellar Parallax: Max]->}- >>

<< Current Star Servant(s): (None) >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 5 (-5) >>

"Woah," To confirm my suspicion, it is a system-like entity from fiction! Now that I'm observing it, is it because it's related to the being that reincarnated me? Or is because of other reasons?

But oh, my grass! I have a lot of mana; it would make sense that I could think in this infantile body though. "Ah, right. Hey, system, what is one stat point equivalent with?" I asked.

<< To answer your question, 1 stat point is equivalent of 10 average human capability. So, for example, if you have 5 stat points in sense, your ability to sense is 50 times that of a normal human. >>

"Wait, wait a fricking minute. So that means I am as capable as an average human being right now? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised since my body is containing all this mana right now."

"So that means as I grow older, my stats will continue to quantify until I reach my primal age as an adult human, and all my mana strengthening my body would reach its upper limit?

Considering that I'm almost 1 year old right now, by the time I'm 18 or 20 years old, I'd be equivalent to Thomas Andre, and other National ranking hunters? Maybe even above! Holy grass! I'm fricking OP when all I need to do is laze around!"

-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-

(Author) Aurea Rubrum: Guys! Chapter one and two is out! I'm excited for your reactions in such since this is sort of a rewrite for SLJTEO. But anyways, make sure to add to library if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 31 15
After strange portals started appearing around the globe, the world needed to change, and it did, Hunters, those with the power to defend themselves...
15.5K 883 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
445K 21.7K 53
SUNA RINTAROU X (OC)READER Six players stand on each side of the court. Six players, one mind, one goal. While there is no force more powerful than...
393K 16.4K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...