Daryl Dixon one shots

By dust_bunnies2

A collection of Daryl Dixon one shots. (Includes smut, fluff, and possibly a little angst.) More

First days in Alexandria
In the Trunk
His bike
Accusations
Come home
His vest
Restless
In the Trunk part 2
Reuinted
Stranger
Swimming

Daryl's tent at the farm

1.4K 15 9
By dust_bunnies2

        You sit around a fire with a couple of the other girls at camp. You, Andrea, Lori, and a couple of the new girls Maggie and Beth, were all playing truth or dare, and it was your turn. "Truth."
"Pussy." Andrea laughs, taking a swig of her beer.
"Yeah yeah whatever." You roll your eyes, swiping the bottle from her hands to press it to your lips.
"You never take a dare." Andrea presses, leaning against her knees towards the fire.
"Yeah, why don't you take one just this once." Lori chimes in, gesturing for you to give her the bottle.
You chug the rest of it, placing the empty bottle in her hand with a grin, and she glares at you, dropping it to the ground. "Fine." You sigh, "dare."
Andrea and Lori look at each other mischievously, and you realize you're really in for it now. "I dare you... to get a pair of Daryl's underwear." Andrea grins.

You'd had a crush on him for quite a bit, and Andrea wasn't dumb, she must've noticed and planned it with Lori. Andrea and Lori weren't incredibly fond of you, since you were from an enemy group that had a run in with theirs. You were only alive now because Rick had been kind enough to allow you to live.

Your face goes red almost immediately and you glare at her. "No."
"Pussssyyy!" Lori shouts drunkenly, and Beth shoves her lightly.
"If she don't want to she don't have to." Beth says sweetly, looking at you with kindness.
You smile back, but give a sigh when you see the annoyed looks on both Andrea and Lori's faces. If you wanted to win them over, you might as well play along. "Fine, I accept your dare. I'll be right back." You stand up and stalk off in the direction of his tent in the dark.

His tent comes into view after a few minutes of walking, and you spot him sat next to a small fire, roasting something- a rabbit over it. Your steps immediately dampen, knowing that he had keen hearing. You take cover behind a large tree stump, peering over it at him carefully.

You wait for who knows how long before his fire starts to get low, and he stalks off into the woods to get more firewood. Once he's out of sight, you slink toward his tent, slipping inside silently. You look around briefly before finding a pile of clothes in the corner, and drop to your knees to shuffle through it.

After looking through it and a few other clothes sprawled about his tent, a thought reaches your mind. What if he doesn't wear underwear? What if Daryl is constantly commando? You blush wildly, pressing your hands to your face to cover it in embarrassment.

"What the hell'r you doin' in here?" Daryl rasps, making you jump.
Your eyes flick to his enraged face and words immediately start spilling from your lips. "A- Andrea and Lori- they uh- we were playing truth or dare. I would've chosen truth but Andrea and Lori made me choose dare, so I- I got dared to come here." You spill, watching him timidly.
"Come here and do what?" He snaps.
"To- um..." you look down, unable to tell him without turning into a blushing mess.
"What? Spit it out girl!"
"To get a pair of your underwear..." you mumble.
He squats down and grabs your chin in his hand, lifting your head so that your eyes meet his. "Don't mumble. Tell me why the fuck you were diggin' through my shit."
"I was looking for your underwear." You whisper, blush lighting your cheeks on fire.

The tent is enveloped in silence as his eyes search your face, gears turning in his mind. "You said Andrea and Lori gave you the dare?" He says finally.
You nod nervously, your eyes wide while watching him. His eyes thin, and he drops your chin. "You know they're just fucking with you, right?"
"I know." You sigh, "But if I play along, maybe she'll like me, yknow?"
"Andrea ain't never gon' like you after what your buddies did to her sister." He responds honestly.
Tears pricked in your eyes as you remembered it, and the looks on all their faces when they had found you hiding in the woods later that night. Pure hatred. Except for Rick, he had been enraged at you and your people, but he let you speak. Andrea had a knife to your throat the moment she laid eyes on you.

Daryl sighs, placing a hand on your head comfortingly. "I know what they did ain't your fault." He reassures you.

Suddenly, you spring toward him. Your arms wrap around his waist, your head buried in his chest. His hands awkwardly wrap around you, his arms resting on your shoulders. His hand rests on the back of your head, the other on your back. Tears wet his shirt, your shoulders shaking softly as you sob into his chest. He rests his chin on your head, holding you and rocking back and fourth softly.

~~~~~

You wake up the next morning in Daryl's tent, wrapped in his sleeping bag. You look around, searching for him, only to be left empty handed. You sigh, sitting up and rubbing your eyes. 'That was embarrassing' you think to yourself.
You drag his sleeping bag up over your nose and take a deep breath in. It smells like him, pine and smoke. You always thought his smell was relaxing, even if everyone else thought he smelt horrendous. You laughed to yourself, remembering all the times everyone had to force him to shower, since he refused to. Sometimes he acted like a child. Or maybe a dog. A cute dog.

You wiggled out of his sleeping bag, only now seeing the blanket on the floor where he must've slept. 'Damn, his place is a mess.'
You stand from the floor, picking up his blanket and folding it, then placing it gently on top of his sleeping bag. You pick up some of his knives laying about and wrap them in a spare handkerchief he had laying around, tucking them into a corner of the small tent. You brush some stray leaves and sticks out of the tent, then pick up his clothes. You step out of the tent with his clothes in your arms, walking toward the well.

~~~~~

You force his clothes underneath the water, watching it turn a mucky brown with dirt, sweat, and blood built up in the fabric. You run it through your fingers a couple of times before hanging it on the line you put up next to his tent. 'He must never wash his clothes either. Disgusting.'
You grab another piece of clothing out of the pile at random, blushing as your eyes land on a pair of black boxers. You blush lightly, and tuck them into your pocket.

~~~~~

When Daryl returns, he finds his tent unusually clean, and you seemingly gone. He whips around at the crack of a stick, his eyes landing on you stood behind him. "Mind if I keep these?" You grin, dangling his boxers in the air.
"No, you may not." He responds, and you tuck them into your back pocket anyway, bolting away before he can protest.
He chases after you, running at his max speed, which wasn't very fast as compared to your smaller, more graceful form. He hurled after you like a bear, his footsteps heavy.

You would've won, if it weren't for the couple zombies that stopped you.

Daryl stabbed the second one in the head, then you turned toward each other, tension in the air. You stared each other down for a moment, before he slammed into you, tackling you to the ground. The air flooded out of your lungs as he landed on top of you, but was quickly reintroduced when he got up and off of you, flipping you over forcefully to slip his hand into your ass pocket, dragging his underwear out.

He puts the underwear into his own pocket, before flopping back down next to you in the vacant field. You groan, knowing you were gonna be sore later. "I almost won." You sighed into the ground, "Fucking walkers."
He chuckles, resting his hands behind his head, "Almost." He sighs, a question suddenly popping into his head. "Hey, why'd she give you a dare about me?"
Blush floods your cheeks, and he notices as your ears start to redden.

"What?" He drawls, glancing at your embarrassed face.
     "I dunno. Must've just thought... since you're the scariest one of us it'd probably be the one I'm most likely to chicken out on." You lie, avoiding making eye contact with him. 
     "Really? You think I'm scary?" He chuckles, looking away from you and up at the sky.
     "No I- I mean like... you're intimidating. You're a big, stone cold zombie killer."
     He hums softly at that, looking to be lost in thought.

~~~~~

     You watched the bright flames of the campfire tickle the sky in almost a trance. You're wearing one of Daryl's clean shirts to sleep, since your clothes had been rolled in dirt and blood from the zombies and laying in the field. You only had underwear on underneath, since he was big enough that his shirt fell about to your mid thigh. Daryl's expression was one of deep thought as he watched you, before he chose to speak. "So, you gon' tell me why Andrea really gave you that dare?"
     Your eyes shot to his, nerves suddenly wracking your body. "Hm?" You hum, trying to keep your nerves under control.
     "I know you were lyin'. Why did she really give you the dare?" He asked.
     You looked down and fumbled with the sleeves of his shirt. "I don't know what you're talking about."
    He sighs, and stands up quickly. "I'm gon' get some more wood."

     As he began to walk away, something came over you, and you shouted, "It's because I like you!"
     He turned around slowly, making eye contact with you briefly before searching your face for any signs of you lying. "What?"
     "She gave me the dare because I like you." You admit, your cheeks growing red.
     "Why?"
     You swear your mind glitches when you hear his question, and the two of you just watch one another in silence. "Why wouldn't I?"
     "I'm too old for you."
     You crack a smile at that, and his eyes glide over your beautiful, soft lips, and your pretty teeth. In that moment he wanted more than anything to press his own lips to yours. It was a selfish thought, wanting to take your beauty for himself and to keep you forever. Wanting you to be only his, your skin only his to feel, your lips only his to taste. But even so, that's all he wanted. "I don't particularly care." you respond, gazing assertively into his eyes.
     He steps back towards the fire, his feet seemingly moving without his consent. "Isn't that strange?" You laugh, a smile gracing your lips.
     He stays silent, his mind unable to comprehend that such a beautiful woman as yourself was sat in his clothes, wanting him. Only him.

     He walked towards you with purpose, and leaned down to scoop you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck, one of your hands falling into his dark hair to play with it. "You need to wash your hair." You grin, and he scowls at you teasingly, before pressing your lips to his.
     Your mouths move desperately, sinfully. His tongue presses against your lips, and you open your mouth to him. He teeters softly as he walks towards his tent, his mouth not leaving yours for a second.

     Once he gets into his tent he immediately drops to the floor, pressing you into the ground against his sleeping bag. His mouth releases yours for a moment, his hand gently skimming up the side of your thigh while watching your face. "You've had sex before, right?" He rasps, his hand stopping at your hip.
      You roll your eyes, "Yes, Daryl. I've had sex before multiple times. I'm really not a teenager. It wasn't incredibly satisfying though."
     "This is gon' be a wild ride for you then." He grins, running his hands up and under his shirt, over your waist and your ribs.
     You start unbuttoning the shirt, before his larger hand grabs yours, pulling it from the buttons. "Leave it. You look sexy wearin' my shirt." He admits.
     His hands roam from your ribs to the edge of one of your bra cups. His fingers rub under it just slightly, teasingly. Your breath hitches a bit at the feeling, and Daryl feels his blood rush south. He pushes the shirt up and over your tits, before circling your torso with his arms and unclipping your bra. He pushes your bra up with his shirt messily, before wrapping one of his large hands around one of your tits. His calloused thumb rubs gentle circles into the side of your boob, teasing so close to your nipple that you whine with need. Daryl leans down, his mouth latching onto your nipple. His tongue licks your nipple gently, and ever so slowly. "God you're such a tease." You groan.
     His eyes glance up at you, swimming with humor. His free hand snakes down and he grabs your ass roughly, dragging you up to press you against his hard on. You moan at the small bit of friction, your hips bucking against his hard on. He groans, pressing you against him rougher.

     His mouth releases your nipple and you whine in displeasure, but not for long as his hands trace down to the hem of your underwear, desperately pulling them down to your knees. He leans back to pull them all the way off, allowing his fingertips to tease your skin.

     After discarding your underwear, Daryl just ogles you for a moment, your beautiful body, messily sprawled on the floor of his tent, in his shirt. His eyes landed on your cunt, and it was fucking dripping. He grabbed your hips roughly, and dragged your ass up into the air, making you yelp in surprise. You were bent over in an awkward C shape, with your back still on the ground, but your legs were dangling in the air. You were completely exposed to him, and he was absolutely loving it. He grabbed your legs and placed them over his shoulders, his nose mere inches from your cunt. Daryl's fingers grabbed your hips tightly, digging into them roughly, in an almost animalistic fashion. His mouth fell over your warmth, his tongue teasing your folds. You moan almost too loud for the minute amount of contact, your voice desperate as you moan, "Please-"
      You swear you can feel a devious smile against your cunt as he licks roughly over your clit. You shiver, your fingers gripping his sleeping bag tightly. His tongue presses into your opening, flicking back in fourth inside you boldly. Your hips press against his face, his nose pressing against your clit just right. His lips wrap around you clit and suck on it harshly, causing you to buck against his face.

        Your thighs tighten around his head as his ministrations being you closer and closer to the edge. Finally, when you reach the tipping point you moan out his name, your hips jerking against his face and your hands squeezing the flute out of his sleeping bag. Your head tips back as you ride out your orgasm, and you groan at the feeling of his kisses against the front of your neck.

        After you've calmed down, you quickly realize that Daryl didn't get a chance to get off. He hasn't said anything, and was just resting with his head on your chest without complaint, still rocking a massive hard-on. You laugh into the quietness of his tent, only the sound of crackling, dying fire audible. Daryl tips his head up to look at you curiously. "Whatchu' laughin' about?"
         "It's your turn." You say, not really answering his question.
         "Oh I know," Daryl says darkly, "I was just waiting for you to calm down." Suddenly, he sits up on his knees, unbuckling his pants. You sit up excitedly, but he pushes you back down. You watch him curiously as he lets his erection free, and places your legs over his shoulders.

        Then, he presses the head of his erection between your thighs, but doesn't make any moves towards your pussy, and just thrusts through your thighs. "What are you doing?" You ask.
          "I ain't got no condoms, and you said I could finish." He responds, "Now squeeze your thighs together." He commands, holding onto your legs just below your knees.
        "Like this?" You ask, squeezing your thighs together around his cock.
        He lets a strangled groan out, "Yes. Like that."

        Daryl begins to thrust into your thighs. You watch intently as his body shudders under the pressure of your thighs, sweat dripping from his forehead and onto your legs. His hands move from your thighs down to your hips, his fingers digging into the soft flesh there forcefully. You moan at the feeling of his cock brushing against your clit occasionally, watching heatedly as his movements become more sporadic. As he comes close, his hips snap roughly and unintentionally against you, his body shaking desperately. Then, his load squirts all over your stomach, and you squeeze his cock tightly between your thighs causing him to groan out your name. Daryl let's your legs down, and drops his head to rest on your bent knees, panting like a wild dog.

        You smile fondly at him, your hands brushing lovingly through his sweaty hair. His eyes travel up to look into yours, "You have no idea how handsome you look like this." You tell him. Daryl's eyes widen, and you swear you see tears starting to gather in them before he shoots forward to kiss you. You giggle into the kiss, holding him by the cheeks as his lips press into yours passionately.

        Daryl pulls away, panting, and stares at you with a look of what could only be described as utter devotion. His head drops to your chest, and his full body weight is dropped on your body as he lays between your legs. You run your fingers lovingly through his hair, and feel his breath slow. When your sure he's fallen asleep, you whisper a confession of your love to him, and fallow him quickly into rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 930 9
A book of one-shots, what-ifs, and other short stories containing the characters of any of my books. This book will not be updated consistently. I'l...
1K 29 31
this is a collection of oneshots and teasers of future projects , a wide range of characters characters , readers can request character if they so...
40.5K 267 20
A collection of twenty one-shots all created by me.
146K 896 36
this has fluff, smut, and some angst. x reader ( maybe some ships??) mostly carl and daryl imagines tho characters ill do: daryl rick glenn carl ron...