Come And Get Me

By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

FOURTEEN

1K 39 7
By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira shook her head, "That noise is our baby's heartbeat. This little blob on the screen is the baby in my belly."

Ghost looked at the ultrasound machine in fascination, "That's our baby?" He looked at Adira then the doctor who both nodded in confirmation. He placed a hand on Adira's belly, "Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl?"

Dr. Lane shook her head, "We won't be able to tell until later on in the pregnancy. Are you hoping for a specific gender?"

Ghost shook his head, "Our kids will be raised the same, whether they are male or female. Either way the baby will be raised like royalty but will have the heart of pure gold like their mother."

Adira's heart felt full as she smiled at him, "They'll be the toughest kid on the block with the amount of uncles this kid will have."

Ghost chuckled and nodding his head in agreement, before turning to the doctor, "Hey doc, do you think we could get a couple of pictures of the screen or is that against the rules?"

Dr. Lane smiled and nodded her head, "I can print a few for you. Just give me one moment." It didn't take long for the pictures to be printed. Ghost gently folded the pictures and put them safely in the inside pocket of his kutte. Dr. Lane stood grabbing Adira's file, "I'll send the prescription for the prenatal vitamins and something for the morning sickness. If the morning sickness gets worse after taking the medication stop taking it immediately and give me a call. Unless you have any problems, we'll see you in six weeks for your next check up. Just make your next appointment with Maddie. She's normally our nurse but she's filling in for our receptionist today." Ghost and Adira both thanked the doctor before she left the room. Ghost grabbed their things while Adira pulled her pants back on.

Ghost had his hand on Adira's lower back directing her to the front desk. He couldn't help his protective nature. She was already taken from him once and now she's pregnant with his child. It made his protective instincts go into overdrive. He glared at any man who stared slightly too long. Slightly too long as in more than a glance.

Adira found it hilarious. She loved his protective side. It just meant he loved her and their baby. He was making sure nothing will happen to us and she was fine with it. She didn't want to put her baby in any danger by fighting someone for a stupid reason.

The couple stepped up to the counter, which made everyone look up. Their were 3 people behind the desk in total. Two walked away mumbling how they had patients. The third girl rolled her eyes at the other two girls. She turned to Ghost and Adira smiling, "Hi, I'm Maddie. Dr. Lane said you needed to schedule an appointment. I looked at the schedule and we have openings on two days, the 29th and the 30th. The 29th has the afternoon open and the 30th has the morning open. Which would you prefer?"

Adira thought about it for a moment, before turning to Ghost, "Morning good with you?" Ghost nodded his head grunting. Adira smiled at him, before turning to Maddie, "The 30th in the morning. Do you have a 10:30 slot open?"

Maddie nodded her head at Adira's question, "Yes ma'am we do. I'll schedule you and we'll see you in six weeks. By the way, congratulations on your pregnancy!"

Adira smiled at the girl, "Thank you! By the way, can you tell me which drug store did Dr. Lane send my prescription too?"

Maddie nodded and looked back at her computer screen for a moment, "The 24 hour drug store on main street."

Adira nodded while grabbing her bag and Ghost's hand, "Thank you. See you in six weeks."

Ghost walked Adira up to the vehicle opening up the passenger door before helping her inside. He gave her a sweet kiss before closing the door and jogging around to the driver side only to see the door cracked a little bit. He pulled the door open to find Adira leaning across the seat. He grunted at her and got in, "Don't do that while your pregnant. Either of you can get hurt."

Adira laughed and shook her head, "Neither of us would get hurt. I'm fine to do things for now. Only limitations I have for now is no stress, no picking up heavy things, and no fighting."

Ghost grunted and stared at her, "Никакой борьбы, черт возьми." (No fighting for damn sure.)

Adira just smirked at her lover sitting in the driver seat, "Да сэр, никакой драки, но никто ничего не сказал о пушках или моей любимице. Ножи." (Yes sir, no fighting, but no one said anything about guns or my favorite. Knives.)

Ghost just threw is head back in frustration and arousal. He knew one thing for sure, his woman would be the death of him one day and he was okay with that fact.

Pulling up at the clubhouse, Ghost made Adira wait in the car so he could open the door for her. Ghost helped her out the truck and led her inside the clubhouse where everyone was gathered. Alpha spotted them as soon as they walked in.

He knew something was going on when both Ghost and Adira went running out the clubhouse without saying anything to anyone. He stood up, catching the clubs attention, "If you ain't a member nor family, get out!"

Adira looked at Ghost and nodded at BK. He understood what she meant, "BK. You get to stay."

BK looked at Alpha who nodded so he stood next to the door waiting for the rest of the people to clear out. He closed the door as the last person left and went sit down on a free stool next to the bar.

Alpha cleared his throat, "I believe Ghost and my daughter want to say something."

Everyone's head turned toward the now beaming couple. Ghost stood behind Adira placing his hands on her stomach, "It looks to be in about 8 months we'll have either a future prospect or little biker princess."

In an instant the whole room erupted in cheers, making Adira laugh loudly before getting everyone to quiet down, "Hold on hold on. I have a question for one man here." They all sat quiet and waited.

Ghost turned around and pointed at the prospect sitting down, "BK. Come here. My old lady wants to ask you a question."

BK looked around before standing, quickly making his way towards Adira and Ghost, "Yes ma'am."

Adira smiled at the man standing before her. In a short amount of time her and BK became like siblings. You can't pick on one without getting attacked by the other. Now, it would be disrespectful for a prospect to run his mouth to a patched member but none of the patched members could give BK any shit without Adira appearing out of nowhere like a sorceress and if any of the patched members tried to give shit to Adira, BK would sound like a bull in a china shop to come to her defense. And believe it or not their relationship was strictly platonic. Since the kidnapping BK has been by her side if Ghost couldn't be there. When Ghost wasn't there Bk was never too far from Adira. It gave Ghost and Alpha a piece of mind.

Adira leaned against Ghost smiling up at BK, "I have a question for you and don't feel like you have to say yes, alright?" When BK nodded she continued, "Everyone now knows that I'm pregnant, Alpha and El are obviously our baby's grandparents and everyone knows that you are like my brother. Our baby would just love it if you would be his or hers God-father, if you want to be of course."

Adira was swept up off her feet in a hug. She laughed as she got spun around before set on her feet in front of Ghost. She stepped back to look at BK's grinning face. He looked as if he was tearing up, "Yes! I would love to be the God-father! It would be an honor!"

BK looked pasted Adira to Ghost, "Thank you."

Ghost nodded and stuck out his hand, "I know you would do anything for her as would I." BK gripped Ghost's hand and shook it. The rest of the members surrounded Ghost and BK, slapping them on the back in praise. Adira was given hugs and kisses on the cheek before she was drug away by El and Kitty.

The guys always want an excuse to party and now they have the perfect reason to throw a party. All of the guys where talking about the liquor and the biker bunnies that are gonna be there tonight. All three women rolled their eyes but Adira spoke up, "The biker bunnies are more than welcome to come as long as they keep their hands off my man."

El spoke up from the right of Adira, "Mine too."

Following Adira and El, Kitty spoke up, "And mine. Adira may not be able to fight but I will."

Crow spoke up from the bar. He stood next to Ghost and Delta, "Who's your man? He gonna be here tonight?"

Kitty raised her eyebrow at him, "Are you not my man? You don't see me going to bed with anyone else right? I don't see you hanging out with the bunnies. The way you talk to me suggests you are my man or am I just reading too much into it? Or are you just sweet talking me until I spread my legs for you?" Adira and El leaned forward, letting every brother know to not come near them.

Kitty took Crow's silence as her answer. She stood up grabbing her things, "I'll remember that when one of your brothers or a guy on the street come asking to take me on a date. Fuck you Crow."

Crow stood up so fast you would have thought he had gotten electrocuted, "The fuck you-" A knife flew past his head. Heads turned toward Adira who smiled innocently and shrugged. Kitty threw something at Crow, "You take this bullshit back and eat a fucking dick you fucking pussy." Kitty turned towards Adira, "I'll come back tonight after I've cooled off."

Adira hugged her, "If you not up for coming tonight then don't come. He's a dick. Fuck him."

Crow looked over, "Fuck me huh?"

Adira's new pregnancy hormones came into effect as she started walking towards him, "Did I stutter Crow? No. I didn't, but if you didn't hear me allow me to say it again." She got closer, right in his face, "Fuck. You." She turned towards Kitty again, "Did you drive here?"

Kitty shook her head, "No. He brought me here. I'll just get a cab or something."

Adira shook her head, "No Ghost and I have to go look at some houses. We'll give you a ride home."

Ghost looked at Crow before looking at Adira, "We will?" He nearly took a step back from the angry brown eyes Adira gave him, "I mean. Yes, we will give you a ride home. Grab your stuff and we'll get going." Crow tried to step in but the look Adira gave him and the hand on his chest from Ghost stopped him.

Adira led Ghost up to a house that she was absolutely in love with. It was the very last house on her list to show him. She grabbed the keys from her pocket and unlocked the front door. The house had an open floor plan that was 2 stories. It had four bedrooms and three bathrooms. One of the bathrooms was connected to the master bedroom. Another bathroom was connected to two bedrooms. Those were the bathrooms and bedrooms upstairs. The last bathroom and bedroom were downstairs and not connected. It was a beautiful home. Perfect for their little family.

Ghost took one look at Adira's face and knew this was the house for them. He didn't care where they lived as long as it was with her and their kid. He amused her as he walked up the stairs looking around before walking down stairs to the back yard. He noticed a rather large shed. He turned to look at his woman who was standing a few feet behind him, waiting for his reaction. He smirked at her eager bounciness, "I like this one. It's perfect baby."

Her excited squeal sounded through his ears making him laugh and wrap his arms around her waist as she launched herself at him. Adira covered his face with kisses making him chuckle. He tightened his grip slightly spinning her around their soon to be newly owned kitchen next to the back door, "Call the relator in the morning. Tell him to have the paperwork ready by noon."

Adira was sitting next to her mother and Poppy, who was introduced earlier before the party as Brick's old lady, talking about the new house sipping on some water when Kitty stepped foot into the clubhouse. Every single male head was turned towards her. Adira and El laughed. They knew exactly what she was up to tonight. She was going to make Crow eat his silence tonight.

Kitty got stopped by Cage. Cage was sort of a man whore. Not as bad as Cass, but still a man whore. Adira picked up her water and leaned back in her seat turning towards her mother and Poppy, "Welcome to the shit show."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 29.2K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
370K 14.1K 45
After a rough start in life, Harper is able to become a Broadway success. But when an old friend needs her help, she returns to a place she wasn't su...
555K 23.3K 44
"Choose. Her or the club." Briac demanded thrusting the gun in my hand as I looked back at her. The Riders are my family but she is the love of my li...
870K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...